White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by Blue Murder »

Adama wrote:You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.
You also have grown men who invent things to get suspicious about, things that they create in their delusional minds, and when you call them on it swear you're butthurt because they no longer converse with you when nothing is farther from the truth. Instead of simply vanishing, they gotta make it a big spectacle.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Blue Murder wrote:
Adama wrote:You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.
You also have grown men who invent things to get suspicious about, things that they create in their delusional minds, and when you call them on it swear you're butthurt because they no longer converse with you when nothing is farther from the truth. Instead of simply vanishing, they gotta make it a big spectacle.
What are you going on about?
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Ghost wrote:He's referring to me blocking him after I called him out on his trolling. BM is just one sock puppet of the same basement dwelling loser that has been trolling HA for ages. The troll ain't so bright (the trolls here never change their writing/posting styles) so he got all butthurt when I called him on it.

For the record, I will still talk to BM...if the price is right. ;)
Actually no, 'sir'. I'm referring to Quiet Observer and his hissyfit. But tell you what. You like supernatural things, right? Why don't you visit the realm of the undead and maybe have them tell you how much they think you should charge me. I also, unlike most "men" here, don't live in a basement.

I find it funny that I'm a loser, yet you lie about your age. You realise the fact that you're in your 40s and rant incessantly about ghosts puts Chinese women off, right? You also aren't as dedicated to Chinese women as you say, since you literally spent hundreds of dollars following a Canadian across an ocean. But, you know, white western women are the enemy. ;)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Ghost wrote: You were the only who wanted to meet. So like I said, if you want to meet so bad then come meet me. My opinions aren't going to change regardless of who I meet, and I can just go back home if I want to talk to manginas. You know who I am, which university I teach at, and that I live on campus. So come on.
:D

You are that stupid aren't you - Come meet me then. Sure - when are you coming? I'll happily meet you though if are ever in my neck of the woods. Do I want to meet you, where did I say that anywhere ? I have no need to travel to know who you are - I think we have worked that out.

One way to find out. ;)
What does that mean? You either have worked it our or you haven't? :lol:

Not my problem that you can't handle the truth.
The truth is you are a scruffy, smelly cunt who is too old for the 'Chinese virgins' that you seek, and that you aren't adverse to running around the country chasing after white thirtysomething, female divorcees from Canada. Now that's the truth knobrot - or have I got any of that wrong? 8)
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Ai you can just feel the love for your fellow man on here :o . What stuff to read with your morning coffee. I think I will go shower and shave and slick back my hair so not to be one of those smelly bastids :D .
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote:Ai you can just feel the love for your fellow man on here :o . What stuff to read with your morning coffee. I think I will go shower and shave and slick back my hair so not to be one of those smelly bastids :D .
Good man! A daily shit, shower and shave is the only way for civilised gentlemen to start the day. Also, this means you are well in the front of the queue to snag yourself a 'young Chinese virgin' :lol:
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Ai you can just feel the love for your fellow man on here :o . What stuff to read with your morning coffee. I think I will go shower and shave and slick back my hair so not to be one of those smelly bastids :D .
Good man! A daily shit, shower and shave is the only way for civilised gentlemen to start the day. Also, this means you are well in the front of the queue to snag yourself a 'young Chinese virgin' :lol:
To that morning list you can add freshly baked bread, nice cheeses and meats, coffee out in the garden by the pool. Followed by a brisk 150 kmh ride. He he. Now that is the life of a free white man :o :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Ghost wrote:
It was your idea, and you were the one who wanted to do it. I have no interest in it. You say you know your shit - who I am, where I work. So come get me. But the alternative - which we both know - is that you're chickenshit.

Noooooooooooooooooo :lol: What's with the revision of the facts? :roll:

First, you called me a fraud, made the statement that i wasn't in China and that I was trolling whilst being stuck at home in a basement. You asked for a Chinese member to grill me on skype, I told you to come and do it, I live a train ride away from you.

Then - you said to 'come and meet you'

Sure - I will meet you said I - if you come around my neck of the woods, and because you are such a shitehouse - you are now blabbing away about having to come and see you in Jiaozuo, I am not traveling all that way to confirm something I already know - I know who you are, spending three hours on a train to see you again is not a good distribution of my time, I have never ever said I wanted to come and meet you - you want to come and meet me and expose me as a fraud - it is all there in our posting history. :D So, come on, expose me - you wanker.

As for being a 'chickenshit' I would break your jaw in one punch.
I've got a lot more worked out than you. ;)
Makes no sense, a bit like when you talk about the supernatural to Chinese students you are trying to romance and then they fire you off for being something of a weirdo.
The truth is you are a scruffy, smelly c**t who is too old for the 'Chinese virgins' that you seek, and that you aren't adverse to running around the country chasing after white thirtysomething, female divorcees from Canada. Now that's the truth knobrot - or have I got any of that wrong? 8)
I thought you knew your shit? You tell me. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, that's all true, you will f**k shengnu if they are white - you are as desperate for white p***y as any beta male - fact. Red pill my backside - following white Canadian divorcees to Beijing and getting not a sniff off them is as beta as it gets.

Me and the woman in question - let's call her 'Louise' had a conversation about getting it on with you because she didn't like Chinese guys and she needed someone to fulfill her carnal needs.

'What about Ghost? He's not Chinese'

'He isn't - but he's boring' :lol:

And why do you lie about your age on here? Why don't you tell people that you are approaching 50? That kind of skews your situation on here a bit, doesn't it?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
He's referring to me blocking him after I called him out on his trolling. BM is just one sock puppet of the same basement dwelling loser that has been trolling HA for ages. The troll ain't so bright (the trolls here never change their writing/posting styles) so he got all butthurt when I called him on it.

You seem to offend some of the more intelligent posters here. At least when someone is attacking me, it is a complete idiot. The men who are going after you seem to be smart and reasonable men. Yick and BlueMurder seem to be the most rational men on here, who don't seem to hold grudges. And you've somehow pissed both of them off.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
He's referring to me blocking him after I called him out on his trolling. BM is just one sock puppet of the same basement dwelling loser that has been trolling HA for ages. The troll ain't so bright (the trolls here never change their writing/posting styles) so he got all butthurt when I called him on it.

You seem to offend some of the more intelligent posters here. At least when someone is attacking me, it is a complete idiot. The men who are going after you seem to be smart and reasonable men. Yick and BlueMurder seem to be the most rational men on here, who don't seem to hold grudges. And you've somehow pissed both of them off.
The funny thing is regarding 'Ghost' is that he mixes fact with fiction and he changes some of his fiction only slightly (for example, he has an MBA not a teaching licence) when you read the 'Ghost' persona on here, you know it's him, of course, working in Henan nailed it alongside his obsession with the supernatural and his authorship - he tried keeping that a secret but when you tell women a secret - it only remains a secret a little while longer. :lol:

Ghost is not a bad looking guy - he isn't Brad Pitt but he isn't offensive looking, he is average height, average weight, really bad dress sense and though he looks his age - doesn't dress well where women take the piss out of him. Also, he is quite mild mannered and meek wrapped around a boring, pseudo-intellectual persona that bores everyone to tears - this abrasive personality he has is for on here - which isn't surprising.

What made me laugh though was his April the 1st joke about meeting and dating a western woman - the real joke here is he lies about this preference, he is like a rat up a drainpipe for any western white woman within his vicinity in China - he actually had a brief relationship with a British, white, thirtysomething divorcee and tried to have a relationship with a thirtysomething Canadian divorcee who didn't fancy him - there is nothing wrong with chasing these women (rather him than me...), both ladies were interesting, smart and good company so why lie about it? if there are new western, white female teachers on that campus right now - I bet your life he has tried it on with all of them.

This forum is useful if people don't lie, he is lying about everything - he tried to get with one of his students who was in the final year of her degree - the daughter of a self made millionaire who has the best English ability of any Chinese person I know (let's call her... Sea) smart, funny, capable - but he is twice her age - she was bound to run for the hills - not that she wouldn't have dated a man older than her but not him - his 'young Chinese virgin' was going to be one of his students who could speak English but none of them were buying.

He should go back to the states and get himself a thirtysomething white woman - that is what he REALLY wants, that's what he chases after whilst he is here - he publicly states he hates white, western women and they are all sluts but in reality - chases them like the docile lap dog that he is. Ghost would be horrified if either of the two white, western women we both knew read his posts on here. 8)
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Just going to add something on the end here. This is something most of HA can learn from. Most of the gems here left or are rarely around to be considered regs (shout outs to Marcos, Doctor House, and even the twat tamer S_Parc -- extra props for getting with a yank bird but I digress). Only Yick hangs around (who I'm suspecting at this point, but that's for another time). You see what Ghost is doing? He's making use of that denial muscle. Even Adama -- a fundie who thinks the Earth is flat, gays are demons and that Buddhism is "demon worship" -- has come around and realised that grown men who whine, whine and whine about the west need to look within themselves and ask if they are the problem. Even if they aren't to blame, they can do something differently. Ghost could dress better, clean up and ditch the ouija board (and start going by his actual age). But in all honesty, I hope that most men here don't get with an eastern virgin. I hope that their fathers sniff you out and make you scarce real quick like, because few of y'all have shit to offer a lady.

I'm not just running my mouth either. I had and still have work to do in regards to improvement, but I had to do it for myself. It's not the fault of the west, Obama, Space Jews, atheists, feminists, women, "the niggers" (who I just learned "aren't from Africa"), spirits, zombie Hitler, communists, liberals, SJWs, tumblr, buzzfeed, or anyone else.

It's you.

And it would do most of the members here a major service to take this to heart. Once I did, I built up a lot of momentum, and I can say for the first time in a long time, I don't hate myself and that I'm pretty awesome.