White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Post by yick »

So, when it comes to online dating, most white women looking for love are looking for white men, which isn't a surprise if you are non-white living in the Anglosphere - an above average looking non-white male will never have it as good as a below average looking white man in success with dating white women - it is how simple that is.

When it comes to online dating - up to 90% of white women have a preference of white men for a mate - I know Cornfed has this sexualised fantasy of white women running off with big black studs, but I think this is his internalised thoughts being spewed out on here as he imagines himself being pounded up the rear by a big black buck... I am digressing... :lol:

Kradmelder made a really great observation the other day when he told me 'my choices (of finding a white women who won't date interracially) prevent me from getting the woman I want but your race (mixed race)prevents you getting the woman you want - and he is correct - as long as the caveat is that I am seeking white women - which I am not, however, I really do believe Kramelder still has the vast majority of white women open to him - they may state they would date any ethnicity but the truth of the matter is most white women won't - the vast majority of them would never admit to having racial preferences for the fear of being branded a racist, but they are there.

It makes sense that Winston has gone abroad to get something of a decent dating life, it makes sense for Asian-Americans to go back to Asia rather than slog it out in a world which doesn't want them - sure, they might get a white woman - but she will be below average more often than not.

So the question here is, if you are a white male and are seeking a 'happier abroad existence' then why?

Most white women still want you.

There seems to be a lot of racist people on here who have a very low opinion of other people of other non-white ethnicities. Do you think if you went to the gym and had a shower every other day, did a bit of running - then you might get a white woman at home and you would be happier? (Dan Silly being a good example - sometimes - the problems rest at your (plural) door).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by Zambales »

White women still want white men, yes, but it usually comes with a chunk of criteria you have to meet. Film star looks, bad boy image, walking ATM etc. One, two or even three of those comes as standard with the vast majority of attractive females, so what's left in the pot? 99% worth of mediocrity or worse!

So whats the best option? Search for the elusive 1% or go abroad where the chances of meeting a quality woman increases tenfold?
nicho12
Freshman Poster

Post by nicho12 »

yick wrote:So, when it comes to online dating, most white women looking for love are looking for white men, which isn't a surprise if you are non-white living in the Anglosphere - an above average looking non-white male will never have it as good as a below average looking white man in success with dating white women - it is how simple that is.

When it comes to online dating - up to 90% of white women have a preference of white men for a mate - I know Cornfed has this sexualised fantasy of white women running off with big black studs, but I think this is his internalised thoughts being spewed out on here as he imagines himself being pounded up the rear by a big black buck... I am digressing... :lol:

Kradmelder made a really great observation the other day when he told me 'my choices (of finding a white women who won't date interracially) prevent me from getting the woman I want but your race (mixed race)prevents you getting the woman you want - and he is correct - as long as the caveat is that I am seeking white women - which I am not, however, I really do believe Kramelder still has the vast majority of white women open to him - they may state they would date any ethnicity but the truth of the matter is most white women won't - the vast majority of them would never admit to having racial preferences for the fear of being branded a racist, but they are there.

It makes sense that Winston has gone abroad to get something of a decent dating life, it makes sense for Asian-Americans to go back to Asia rather than slog it out in a world which doesn't want them - sure, they might get a white woman - but she will be below average more often than not.

So the question here is, if you are a white male and are seeking a 'happier abroad existence' then why?

There seems to be a lot of racist people on here who have a very low opinion of other people of other non-white ethnicities. Do you think if you went to the gym and had a shower every other day, did a bit of running - then you might get a white woman at home and you would be happier? (Dan Silly being a good example - sometimes - the problems rest at your (plural) door).
Why is that a surprise to you, people will always stick to their own kind, no amount of brainwashing can change that. Am yet to see a horse that's attracted to a donkey
Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy »

"Most white women prefer white men. Ergo all white men can get a white woman." Strong logic.

The dating scene in the west is horrible for white men too. I'm young and white with an above average physique, but I can't get slim women of any race here. The last time got laid without paying was 5 YEARS AGO, and that was with a fob Filipina. I might as well be a 70 year old, 5'3" currycel.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Jeremy wrote:"Most white women prefer white men. Ergo all white men can get a white woman." Strong logic.

The dating scene in the west is horrible for white men too. I'm young and white with an above average physique, but I can't get slim women of any race here. The last time got laid without paying was 5 YEARS AGO, and that was with a fob Filipina. I might as well be a 70 year old, 5'3" currycel.
What can you do differently about yourself that doesn't involve anyone else?
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:So, when it comes to online dating, most white women looking for love are looking for white men, which isn't a surprise if you are non-white living in the Anglosphere - an above average looking non-white male will never have it as good as a below average looking white man in success with dating white women - it is how simple that is.

You are correct in many ways boet. But all is a 2 way thing. Most white women are not a prospect for me due to their liberalism, feminism, sleeping around etc. The pickings are really slim. Non white women are just not on the horizon. I also have kids and must lead by example. i can't very well race mix and tell them breed white. Your dilemma is one of the reasons kids shouldn't race mix. No offence met, as you seem to be a really good ou. For the Coloureds in SA the solution was to breed with other coloureds and they made their own colourful (pun) culture.

The question is really water under the bridge as I already have successful white kids, so don't need a woman. Except for sex. Now it is just setting the example and teaching them right until one day I'm an oupa and my duty is done. Thankfully still many years to go lol. The balancing act now is keeping the role model of modern white women out of their lives. That also limits my choices. I cant tell kids don't mix with such people when I am dating one myself.

Winston is chinese. For him to go find a chinese woman, rather than americanised ones, well yes. Perfect sense. Far better for him and for his one day children. Any asian that goes to asia to find a wife, hey, I wish him all the joy and success in the world. For a white man, wtf? If your kids are grown and gone ok, but to raise a family? wtf? Better go to russia or south america and at least mate with a decent one closer to your culture and whose kids will look like your family.

There seem to be lots of asians on this forum. I am not sure of what they think of white men coming to asia to screw their women; most asians keep their real thoughts to themselves. I don't pretend to understand them. But they are entitled to their culture and place in the sun and I have no desire to screw their women and mongrelise their people.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote: You are correct in many ways boet. But all is a 2 way thing. Most white women are not a prospect for me due to their liberalism, feminism, sleeping around etc. The pickings are really slim. Non white women are just not on the horizon. I also have kids and must lead by example. i can't very well race mix and tell them breed white. Your dilemma is one of the reasons kids shouldn't race mix. No offence met, as you seem to be a really good ou. For the Coloureds in SA the solution was to breed with other coloureds and they made their own colourful (pun) culture.
But the thing is - my racial mixing has been a success, I am tall, I am pretty good looking, still got my hair and have no facial lines, I have a masters degree, I have no criminal record, I have never took drugs - I am not a reprobate of any kind - I don't want to be white and I certainly wouldn't swap being me for any white man living - I know lots of ugly white people, stupid white people, white people who have f***ed their lives up and can't sort themselves out - being white isn't a passport to anything - and I certainly wouldn't swap my racial mix for anyone elses - being me is great! :D There is a truth that most white women in the UK are closed off to me but I don't find most UK white women attractive - but nevertheless every white woman I know is dating or married to a white man. Most of my white male friends are dating or married to white women - not every white man I know is 'dating down' most of them have got something of a equal match if I am being truthful.

Winston is chinese. For him to go find a chinese woman, rather than americanised ones, well yes. Perfect sense. Far better for him and for his one day children. Any asian that goes to asia to find a wife, hey, I wish him all the joy and success in the world. For a white man, wtf? If your kids are grown and gone ok, but to raise a family? wtf? Better go to russia or south america and at least mate with a decent one closer to your culture and whose kids will look like your family.
But it isn't what he wanted originally, what he wanted was the blonde cheerleader - there comes a time - whatever your non-white ethnicity is - where you realise if you are living in the UK, Australia, The States - that your chances of getting a woman of your equal who is white is pretty slim - the problem is most women lie about this preference because despite the fact a lot of them have liberal attitudes to most things, so the thing non-white guys need to know is this is the truth and to make a decision based on it.
There seem to be lots of asians on this forum. I am not sure of what they think of white men coming to asia to screw their women; most asians keep their real thoughts to themselves. I don't pretend to understand them. But they are entitled to their culture and place in the sun and I have no desire to screw their women and mongrelise their people.
A Chinese person sees themselves differently to a Japanese person - never mind a Filipino - race mixing has gone on in Asia throughout the ages - same with the Europeans when they went out and colonised the planet I suppose. 8)
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Zambales wrote:White women still want white men, yes, but it usually comes with a chunk of criteria you have to meet. Film star looks, bad boy image, walking ATM etc. One, two or even three of those comes as standard with the vast majority of attractive females, so what's left in the pot? 99% worth of mediocrity or worse!

So whats the best option? Search for the elusive 1% or go abroad where the chances of meeting a quality woman increases tenfold?
This is a problem - I agree - below average white women thinking they are all Brigitte Bardot - but then you read of men on here wanting to be 'God's' and 'Rockstar's' when they go abroad - this entitlement isn't just confined to women in the west - it really is gender neutral.

And though women in the west seem to think they have the God given right to date or marry up, most don't and end up 'settling' most white people marry other white people. Most of my friends of both sexes are white and end up in relationships and getting married - most of them marry their physical equal - this is the most interesting thing about it - I know everyone wants the hot one of the bunch but if one is not hot themselves - then how are they going to go around getting a hot white woman from their own community?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Jeremy wrote:"Most white women prefer white men. Ergo all white men can get a white woman." Strong logic.

And this is another point - can all white men get a white woman - yes they can - but of course, men have filters just like women - the film 'Shallow Hal' was a good, realistic portrayal of the kinds of attitudes some men have about their worth as a partner - if you are ugly as sin - being white isn't enough to get a hot white woman back home - you need other things going for you.

The truth about 'Happier Abroad' is this, most men I know would see this is as a desperate measure, most men would not take off on a plane to find a woman any more than they would lapdance in public. All of my white female friends are dating white men, most of my white male friends are dating white women. There is no crisis regarding this and though you might be in good shape and young - why do you think you aren't getting a white woman in decent shape?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

nicho12 wrote:
Why is that a surprise to you, people will always stick to their own kind, no amount of brainwashing can change that. Am yet to see a horse that's attracted to a donkey
It's not a surprise, I think I have stated this in the OP.

Women will stick to their own kind, men are less discriminatory - they are the facts.

It's very few white women that actually marry out, and quality ones certainly don't - there was a Princeton study done on this topic that found nice looking, in shape, athletic white women wanted to date exclusively white - now, that has nothing to do with Hollywood representation or anything else - the trick is if someone is non-white and in the Anglosphere is to find the place where you are accepted by decent women - there are places I would kill it far better than any white (Northern European) fella - your (plural) job is to go and find these places.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Yick,

People who go over seas are either social out cast or even social loser. They go over seas to find a more accepting place.

White women over the years became too strong and superficial and thats why white guys would rather have a traditional girl or do sex tourism.

Saying that i think race mixing is increasing. Here in america there is increase of inter racial marriage. South america has allot of race mixing.

I heard that in europe a black guy typical hooks up with a white girl. Asian guys do have it harder but can do ok in south anerica .

Overall people still prefer their own race but there is growing number of mix relationship.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

chanta76 wrote:Yick,
People who go over seas are either social out cast or even social loser. They go over seas to find a more accepting place.
I disagree - that is oversimplifying why people decide to go overseas.

Jim Rogers - billionaire - is neither a social outcast or a loser

Eduardo Saverin - billionaire - is neither a social outcast or a loser

And I am sure your parents weren't neither.

White women over the years became too strong and superficial and thats why white guys would rather have a traditional girl or do sex tourism.
Or - white men have took on the same mantle of entitlement and think they are worthy of an '8' when they are a four themselves. No different from the fat western woman who wants a boyfriend with six pack abs.
Saying that i think race mixing is increasing. Here in america there is increase of inter racial marriage. South america has allot of race mixing.
Bingo! There are a lot of places with a lot of beautiful women that have a lot of racial mixtures. There is no real need to chase after the many canines that make up 'white womanhood'.
I heard that in europe a black guy typical hooks up with a white girl. Asian guys do have it harder but can do ok in south anerica .

Black guys (in the UK) are capable of getting white women but they are always fat, ugly, single mums - black guys like bigger women (fat women) you rarely see a quality white woman with a black dude - some of these good looking, in shape black dudes are shagging white land whales and are happy.
Overall people still prefer their own race but there is growing number of mix relationship.
As you said previously, mixed race relationships are a fact of life in many parts of the world.

Most Brazilian Japanese are mixed.

Most Chinese-Jamaicans are mixed.

Raquel Welch is mixed, one of the most beautiful women that ever lived.

Barack Obama is mixed - say what you want about his politics - being mixed race didn't stop him being a success.

But none of that stops white women not wanting to race mix - that is just how it is.

More and more white men are in good shape, go to the gym, lift weights, go running, take steroids, buff etc.

More and more white women are fat, cake monsters, covered in tattoos etc

It isn't hard to see why white women have no need to look outside their race for a mate, they have a ton of acceptable options at their door.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

yick wrote: So the question here is, if you are a white male and are seeking a 'happier abroad existence' then why?
Let's try to find out the major reasons, why a white guy prefers women of other races over white females:

1. Loser. It doesn't necessarily mean a man, who is unable to find a white woman at all. Most of such guys have an experience of multiple white women, including serious relationship, such as a marriage. But the thing is, that they are unable to be self-actualized as a males. He might desire to be an alpha male, but for some reason, he can’t get, or retain a control over a white female. He might be dominant, but women don’t consider him as such. He might wants to choose a goddess, but he realizes, that he is not a god to be eligible for her. I think, that the term “loser” in such case reflects the internal condition of personality: dissatisfaction and revolt against reality. Such countries, like Philippines, help him to boost his self-esteem.

2. Those, who had a bummer with white women, and who deems, like the whole race is like that. Actually, in my opinion, there is very narrow margin between losers and such type of guys, and maybe they even can be considered as a subcategory of losers. Although there is a difference. They are not willing to possess the power over women, like losers. They are seeking for missing features of white females, such as loyalty, sincerity, simplicity, etc.

3. Those who are sexually attracted towards other races. I think, there is nothing to explain. There is a large group of white men, who doesn’t consider a white woman as a standard of female attractiveness.

4. A category of men, who doesn’t mind the color of skin and facial features as a prime criteria of a choice of woman. Appearance doesn’t matter for them, if they feel internal bond and harmony with a woman. In my opinion, that is one of the largest categories along with losers.

5. Expats. If there is 99 % of other race women around you, then they have no choice, but to chose what’s available on the spot.

6. Elderly guys, but I think, they should be considered as losers, since they are unable to actualize their dreams with western women.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

chanta76 wrote: People who go over seas are either social out cast or even social loser. They go over seas to find a more accepting place.
It can be a reason for some, but not all. The weather, and getting away from an environment that's consumed in the rat race are two other factors for example.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Zambales wrote:
chanta76 wrote: People who go over seas are either social out cast or even social loser. They go over seas to find a more accepting place.
It can be a reason for some, but not all. The weather, and getting away from an environment that's consumed in the rat race are two other factors for example.
True. My experiences of europe (grey, bleak, crowded, people live in tiny spaces, no good dirt to ride, rules and regs for everything and some policeman always looking over your shoulder, no one smiles or seems happy, multiculti thought police etc) and america (cold in most of it, plastic society and culture, falseness, a harley is considered a proper bike :lol: , junk food and disposal everything, materialism, etc) are enough to make me never want to live there, never mine the behaviour of the women, Some people just prefer another form of simpler lifestyle, such as myself.

I perfectly understand yanks and europeans wanting to leave. What i don't understand is their penchant for race mixing.