Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:48 pm

No, I agree with you, Yick, and you can see, if you have personal information which is weighty, then naturally Ghost should respect you. You see he can't even respect you when you have his information. Is this risking everything? No, it is just an online forum full of bozos. But the point is, he can't even restrain himself for any reason. That's how difficult it is to interact with him online. Man, we all know problems, but you see that dogs can't even cooperate with people to allow them to have a peaceful time.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm







Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:52 pm

yick wrote:And I also held back for a year whilst taking Ghost's bile - being called a p***y and a mangina etc - so, he is getting his just desserts - if Ghost wants to come and do something about - he can come and pay me a visit anytime he fancies it. :D


Yup. This is a case where a man you know in real life is giving you a hard time online. Is this correct? And it is only your attempt to tell him that he should be civil. Is this correct? Too bad, as you already know, dogs don't respect reason. He's incapable of stopping himself. Dogs have no self control. A dog can only be a dog, by definition, and I am not talking about those cool beings who are man's best friend, but rather the human reprobates who act brute animals.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby droid » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:52 pm

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:Note that I did not pounce on you on your absence like low-life Adama,


The words which I write cannot be in someone's presence or without, you fool. The words which are posted here are posted here and can be read at any time by anyone. The timing of the posting is irrelevant, as they can be read whenever.

Also, since you are very smart, you also know that I am not keeping an accounting of when other posters are signed on or off. I merely post. Are you saying now that we must be knowledgeable as to whether the person we're in discussion with is online at the time we post to them? You're a complete idiot.

Is there a distinction here regarding WHEN a person posts? This is pure idiocy. The timing of a post is irrelevant. And to even make the timing of a post a matter is also foolishness. It's pure nonsense to make an issue of when someone posts.

That's how stupid you are, Droid. You make something that is nothing into something. I would be ashamed if I were as petty as you, and as foolhardy. Pathetic. This is just online chatting, and the two of you make it into a playground bloodsport, because you're merely dogs following every petty impulse without higher level functioning. And you think you are wise, when literally every word you utter is meaningless and nonsense, making issue out of things that are not issues.

Maybe you should have been a politician, mincing words the way you do.


Deceitful serpent, you jumped at ghost like the dirtbag you are, you knew he was cornered. But like you say, believe whatever you want :lol:

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:Image


Actions speak much louder than words. Although you dared not to post words in the absence of your leader, you did post a photo which indicates you were enjoying others giving him a hard time. That is an action which speaks much louder than, say, someone posting some words. At least those who post the words aren't pretending to like Ghost while they're laughing at him and also seeking more information from him. You pretend to be a friend, but we know that, just like thieves, there is no honor among dogs. Just they fear each other.

All around you're just a pathetic character. Pretending that you're above me because you've held to some online etiquette which doesn't exist and would be nonsense even if it did exist. It's also pathetic that you pretend to be that man's friend while mocking him. It is also pathetic that either you yourself don't know what you are, or that you think that your words can mask what you're actually doing to Ghost. You're not his friend any more than Yick, Blue Murder, or anyone else. You just use words to pretend like you are. You're not, especially since reprobates are incapable of self control.


I was having fun with the whole situation, not jumping on ghost, i actually expected him to come with a nice rebuttal showing yick was lying.

The difference here is that I'm not the one with the holier-than-thou, closer-to-god theatrics.
For the 1000th time, that's what makes you x4 damnable :twisted:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:59 pm

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:
droid wrote:Note that I did not pounce on you on your absence like low-life Adama,


The words which I write cannot be in someone's presence or without, you fool. The words which are posted here are posted here and can be read at any time by anyone. The timing of the posting is irrelevant, as they can be read whenever.

Also, since you are very smart, you also know that I am not keeping an accounting of when other posters are signed on or off. I merely post. Are you saying now that we must be knowledgeable as to whether the person we're in discussion with is online at the time we post to them? You're a complete idiot.

Is there a distinction here regarding WHEN a person posts? This is pure idiocy. The timing of a post is irrelevant. And to even make the timing of a post a matter is also foolishness. It's pure nonsense to make an issue of when someone posts.

That's how stupid you are, Droid. You make something that is nothing into something. I would be ashamed if I were as petty as you, and as foolhardy. Pathetic. This is just online chatting, and the two of you make it into a playground bloodsport, because you're merely dogs following every petty impulse without higher level functioning. And you think you are wise, when literally every word you utter is meaningless and nonsense, making issue out of things that are not issues.

Maybe you should have been a politician, mincing words the way you do.


Deceitful serpent, you jumped at ghost like the dirtbag you are, you knew he was cornered. But like you say, believe whatever you want :lol:

As I said, the timing doesn't matter.

And is that what you said? You did not say I jumped on him like a dirtbag. That is not even what you stated. You stated that my timing was off. Now which is it?

Also, so what if I mentioned something about him? Is that not allowed? And have not others done so? And why is your choice me to single out, and not one of the others?

He is cornered? Like the dog he is? In a corner of the internet? Were we going to brutally rape, assault and murder him? And out the other side of your mouth, you'll say this is just the internet, and that we're taking things too seriously.

Thank you, for calling me a serpent. It is always an honor to be called evil by an evil person.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:00 pm

Being in the business of pest control and debugging places like this, rat catching and insect repelling - it is nice to see the back of tapashito and now Ghost - I gave Ghost many a chance - he can't say he didn't use all his lives but hey ho - it all had to come to an end one day and he got skerwered like a Lebanese kebab.

Any other dream merchants reading this - if you are going to lie about your personal profile - lie about everything - don't mix fact and fiction - especially if you live near me - because who knows, right?

Being in pest control, I wish I knew something about that little turd cornfed, but, never mind, you can't fumigate every rat on the premises. 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:02 pm

droid wrote:For the 1000th time, that's what makes you x4 damnable :twisted:


You who don't even believe there is a God, are now somehow an expert on what is damnable and on Christianity. Did I tell you that you're a fool before? How can you be an expert on that which does not exist? And how can you pronounce judgment using a system that doesn't exist? You judge me as a bad Christian when you claim that God doesn't exist? That does make sense, you calling me a serpent, when you hate God and the Lord. (My bad, you can't bring yourself to believe in Jesus, which is the same thing as being an atheist.)
Last edited by Adama on Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:03 pm

yick wrote:Being in the business of pest control and debugging places like this, rat catching and insect repelling - it is nice to see the back of tapashito and now Ghost - I gave Ghost many a chance - he can't say he didn't use all his lives but hey ho - it all had to come to an end one day and he got skerwered like a Lebanese kebab.

Any other dream merchants reading this - if you are going to lie about your personal profile - lie about everything - don't mix fact and fiction - especially if you live near me - because who knows, right?

Being in pest control, I wish I knew something about that little turd cornfed, but, never mind, you can't fumigate every rat on the premises. 8)


Ghost is best friends with Winston. He's not going anywhere.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:08 pm

Adama wrote:
yick wrote:Being in the business of pest control and debugging places like this, rat catching and insect repelling - it is nice to see the back of tapashito and now Ghost - I gave Ghost many a chance - he can't say he didn't use all his lives but hey ho - it all had to come to an end one day and he got skerwered like a Lebanese kebab.

Any other dream merchants reading this - if you are going to lie about your personal profile - lie about everything - don't mix fact and fiction - especially if you live near me - because who knows, right?

Being in pest control, I wish I knew something about that little turd cornfed, but, never mind, you can't fumigate every rat on the premises. 8)


Ghost is best friends with Winston. He's not going anywhere.


As far as I know - Winston doesn't know Ghost's real identity or else Rock would know. And even if he does and Ghost continues to post on here, everyone has rumbled him as a fraud - his 28 page threads moaning why he will die of loneliness (answer: because he is a f***ing boring prick)are a thing of the past.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 444
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby droid » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:10 pm

Adama wrote:
droid wrote:The difference here is that I'm not the one with the holier-than-thou, closer-to-god theatrics.
For the 1000th time, that's what makes you x4 damnable :twisted:


You who don't even believe there is a God, are now somehow an expert on what is damnable and on Christianity. Did I tell you that you're a fool before? How can you be an expert on that which does not exist? And how can you pronounce judgment using a system that doesn't exist? You judge me as a bad Christian when you claim that God doesn't exist? That does make sense, you calling me a serpent, when you hate God and the Lord. (My bad, you can't bring yourself to believe in Jesus, which is the same thing as being an atheist.)


Your brain really is a hoax :roll:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:13 pm

droid wrote:
Adama wrote:
droid wrote:The difference here is that I'm not the one with the holier-than-thou, closer-to-god theatrics.
For the 1000th time, that's what makes you x4 damnable :twisted:


You who don't even believe there is a God, are now somehow an expert on what is damnable and on Christianity. Did I tell you that you're a fool before? How can you be an expert on that which does not exist? And how can you pronounce judgment using a system that doesn't exist? You judge me as a bad Christian when you claim that God doesn't exist? That does make sense, you calling me a serpent, when you hate God and the Lord. (My bad, you can't bring yourself to believe in Jesus, which is the same thing as being an atheist.)


Your brain really is a hoax :roll:


I can't wait to see you, Droid, when we argue at the gate. You judge me as a Christian when you don't believe Christianity is true. That is the 1000x damnable heresy, you fool.

I had not even mentioned your name til you mentioned mine. That's because you are unable to control yourself.

Your soul really is lost.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Eish. Not again.

How long until we see posts about Adama's and Droids height and weight and clothing? :lol:
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 632
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:17 pm

Kradmelder wrote:Eish. Not again.

How long until we see posts about Adama's and Droids height and weight and clothing? :lol:


It's a shame that grown men can't get along. Droid is not well though. You can see he's called me a serpent when, you know, I am the one who's saved, and he's the one who hates the Lord.

All I want is adult conversation. We each have our own opinions. People act like a person is not entitled to theirs, and because they can't silence my opinion, they start to use trolling tactics. That's sad. I think as men we should just let each other have our own opinions. But you see, reprobates want to enforce their beliefs on others, even when they don't have solid beliefs. They especially don't want you to talk about God, because that only reminds them of their eternal destiny, which isn't a pleasant one, since they hate God.

I personally don't care about Droid one bit. I just care that it is guys like him that make even having a conversation difficult. You'll get to see that as time goes on.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:30 pm

No matter what I say, any random troll such as yick can claim it's a lie. Whether I confirm or deny anything proves nothing - just as yick's assertions prove diddly squat.

For some reason though you guys are giving him a free pass. We've seen nothing to suggest he's telling the truth. To the contrary there are indications he's a fraud: no indication of his Chinese ability despite having an easy way we could test it, the details of his appearance could be made up just as anyone's could, and despite being confident that he knows who I am he's a coward and unwilling to confront me.

Add in Adama and Blue Murder and it's just a plain old laugh riot. :lol:

Droid, I'm a bit disappointed in you. The guy is a troll, and...I'll send you a PM.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Rock » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:33 pm

This is all Winston had to say about Ghost:

Rock: It seems Ghost was pretending to be someone different than who he really is

Winston: How is Ghost pretending to be someone else?

Rock: I guess you haven't read the thread

Winston: Which thread? Ghost is very down to earth. Have u heard his voice or talked on phone with him?

Rock: About white girls only liking white guys. Yick exposed his real identity. Now he's kinda afraid to post I think lol.

Winston: We all know who he is. A white chubby tall english teacher in china. I know his real name too.

Rock: Yes and late 20s? Did you meet or see him?

Winston: No but i seen his photos and heard his voice. He sounds young and honest. What's the proof that he lied?

Winston since you think you know his real name, why don't you compare notes with Yick to confirm? Maybe you can set-up skype video chat with him to see which physical identity he matches, the one Yick claims or the one he's maintained about himself.

Yick, what other proof can you offer Winston since he's asking? Let's see who's lying, Ghost or Yick.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Rock » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:41 pm

Ghost wrote:No matter what I say, any random troll such as yick can claim it's a lie. Whether I confirm or deny anything proves nothing - just as yick's assertions prove diddly squat.

For some reason though you guys are giving him a free pass. We've seen nothing to suggest he's telling the truth. To the contrary there are indications he's a fraud: no indication of his Chinese ability despite having an easy way we could test it, the details of his appearance could be made up just as anyone's could, and despite being confident that he knows who I am he's a coward and unwilling to confront me.

Add in Adama and Blue Murder and it's just a plain old laugh riot. :lol:

Droid, I'm a bit disappointed in you. The guy is a troll, and...I'll send you a PM.



Ghost just do a video chat with Winston to prove Yick wrong. Then if Winston publicly verifies that indeed you are who you claim to be, then Yick will be the one who gets exposed as trolling liar. Very easy fix for you. This is your chance to nail Yick if he really is defaming you.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4123
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 9 guests