Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:48 am

Winston wrote:Yick,
I don't understand something. What proof do you have that Ghost is this guy you knew at your school in China? You seem like a smart guy. So I find it surprising that you'd make such a connection without any concrete evidence to tie them together.

Ghost is actually in my WeChat group and I've talked to him on the phone a number of times and seen his photos. He sounds like a young guy. He has a young voice. His photos show him to be a big bulky guy who is very tall, over 6ft. He's above average in height. He doesn't sound like someone close to 50.

Do you even know what city he lives in in China? I do know where he lives but he has told me not to divulge that information online. This guy that you know who you think is Ghost, where did you meet him? I mean what city in China?

Update:

Ok I just talked to Ghost on WeChat just now. I saw him on webcam for a few seconds too. He looks like a scruffy guy in his late 20's or early 30's. He is a little balding in the front too. I also asked him to send me his WeChat location, and he did. He is in China in the city he claims to be. I find his personality and voice to be very honest and sincere, even though I've never met him.

Anyway, he wanted me to tell you all that.

Yick, next time please don't make random accusations without sufficient reason or evidence.


I had a 80% hunch and decided to put it out there and he reacted like I expected him to. How did I know it was him? Well, his ex - a British lady who he worked with told me about him yapping away about his book and he was waving around the manuscript (which was funny because it went up online on createspace) and she goes 'it's funny, but the book isn't in his name - it has a non de plume' and I goes 'really - did you catch the name' and she goes 'yeah, I did, it was Mark something or other' because I wanted to check it out and read it - and then I join this place and voila - Ghost's book.

Funny though, you only saw him for a few seconds? I wonder why? Probably one of his colleagues, but if you are happy with it... :?

We don't need to ban Yick though. Yick simply made a mistake. He should apologize for it and refrain from making random accusations without evidence in the future.


Yick responded to Ghosts uncalled for trolling, if Ghost behaved with a bit of decorum and decency then none of this would have happened.

This has what's happened Ghost has got one of his work buddies to come on cam for him - but if you are happy with it then that's fair enough. As for an apology - Ghost can come and get one. :D
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am







Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:10 am

Winston wrote:Yick,
Going back to the topic of this thread, I agree that most white women only like white guys. Yet they deny this, which is dishonest. That's a character flaw. They place politeness and liberalism and political correctness above truth and honesty. It's like honesty has no value in this world anymore. That's bad and sad and should not be.


Right, this is what most of us learn the hard way, even the most liberal of women will have less liberal dating preferences.

However, I'm not sure I agree with you that all white men, if they are decent, should be able to get white women in America. That may have been true in the 1960's or 1970's. Possibly even 1980's. But definitely not true today. Today's American woman is very masculine, liberal, bossy, and acts like she's the boss. They don't even act feminine or lady like anymore. Normal men naturally will have a problem with that. Most American men nowadays settle. They don't exactly have much to choose from.


Which is true, but also the barrier for men has heightened, women expect more from a man, even the fattest most indolent woman wants an in-shape man.

Yick, you grew up in the UK right? How much time have you spent in America? Believe me, AW are far more fake and toxic and NOT as down to earth and British women are. You cannot judge American men until you've come to America and see what they have to put up with. If you come to the US and understand what it's like there, you won't blame the white guys there for not getting anyone. Believe me. It's worse than you can imagine.


Well, I can throw that one back at you - how long have you spent in the UK, I know loads of Americans - I understand how combatative, crappy, judgmental and lacking in a sense of humour a lot of American women are - but I do think this problem is one that is throughout the Anglosphere though it might manifest itself in many different ways. But yeah, American women are no prize (the ones I have met) agreed.

The artificiality, fakeness, toxicity and upside-down-ness is beyond your comprehension and will make you sick. You won't judge anyone for not fitting in in America. In fact, you will see that any authentic soul or deep soul or genuine down to earth person would not possibly fit in.


I have met enough American women - I understand where you are coming from.

Moreover, you can't blame adult men for not being able to date adult women, if those women do not need or want men? Those women often have a very anti-male attitude. They dislike males and other people in general. In America, once you get out of school, everyone is in a bubble and wants to be left alone, so they can focus on work and making money. That's the kind of lonely antisocial culture that America is. So there's little hope of dating decent girls once you're an adult and out of school and didn't find your soulmate in high school. You gotta consider the reality of that.


The facts are - and these are undeniable - that most men date and marry women of their own race - especially white people, everyone I know is dating someone of their own race back home, now, it is going to be hard for some people to date, that has always been the case, years ago - unless you were in the military - you could never have met a Filipina (for example) and China was closed off so meeting a Chinese woman from the mainland was nigh on impossible, flights and world travel was a luxury for the rich - today it's easier to travel -back then - you stayed single - that happened to a lot of guys.

Go to America, go out in public and see if you can find any logical way to meet women or date women with a reasonable chance of success. You will that it's like being checkmated in chess without any valid moves.

That's because once you are out of school and into the work world in America, there is no more opportunity to meet good single women. At that point, it is ASSUMED that you already have a wife and family and that all you care about is working and making money, not meeting women or even making friends. From that point on, strangers will not talk to you unless it's business related. Communication is business related only. Everything is business related from then on.

So you are left with nothing to do but work and support your family. You are given NO romantic opportunities. You are not allowed to hit on girls in public or try to pick them up, or you will be seen as a creep and the women may call security or police. Try it. You will see. Trust me. I've been there, done that.

You are LITERALLY left with NO OPTIONS.

Even if you go to clubs, churches, yoga classes, cooking classes, salsa dancing classes, etc. still not much will come out of it. The girls there will be polite maybe, but once you ask them out, they will all tell you they are taken or not looking. All in all, it's a NO WIN SITUATION.

This is the grim reality in America. So you really can't fault white males for not being able to find any decent white females. Even if they are decent white males. This doesn't make them losers. It's just a no win situation.

Finally, how do you explain guys like Rock? Rock is tall, slim, in good shape, intelligent, is successful in real estate and investment and has a lot of money. Yet he cannot vibe or connect with American women at all, especially white women. They scare him. They are too masculine and bossy and strong. He prefers soft modest Asian women. How do you explain that? He's not a loser at all. He is quite successful. But he just doesn't vibe with American culture or women.

Remember there is no such culture that everyone vibes with. Some cultures give off bad vibes to certain people. That's just life. It doesn't make them losers. Not everything mixes or has chemistry or synergy. And everyone's destiny is different too.

Do you understand?


Course I understand.

I am not arguing with any of this, I am in China.

Some men (like Rock) don't vibe with the women from their locale, I don't particularly want to date British women - Chinese women are my preference - I am not Chinese. But most guys are able to date within their own community.

One of my main points is this - going abroad for a woman (alone) is not a good idea, there are many horror stories of it going wrong for you not to do it - there needs to be something more at the end of it than women, you know how hard it can be at times.

And most men wouldn't do it anyway.

What I found back in the west is white men end up with their physical equal in regards white women (unless the were rich).

Some fellas want an upgrade of what their equal is - going abroad is a good way to ensure that - which is what my point was. Who says dating is great - especially when a man gets over thirty, then it is single mum's - if you don't want that then I don't blame you for going abroad.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:00 am

Caught in a lie and still won't admit it. Tsk tsk. Doesn't matter, now everyone can see you're a fraud and a liar.

The books, the interest in the supernatural, living and teaching in Henan - it all adds up, and you know what's funny - when you replied to my original post about the canadian girl and following her to beijing - you edited your reply out for some reason - now if none of it is true - why would you edit anything out? And why would you just not say 'That isn't me ner ner ner'


I hope you never sit on a jury or try to practice law.

"He just LOOKS guilty your honor!" :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:06 am

I hope you never sit on a jury or try to practice law.

"He just LOOKS guilty your honor!"


Ghost - you are an absolute fraud - when Winston or Rock post again, I will suggest a 'Pepsi Challenge' for which I know you will not partake in.

Stay tuned - if you think your five seconds on cam fools me - well... 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:11 am

You've already lost.

And we've still seen no evidence that YOU are real.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:20 am

Winston wrote:Yick,
I don't understand something. What proof do you have that Ghost is this guy you knew at your school in China? You seem like a smart guy. So I find it surprising that you'd make such a connection without any concrete evidence to tie them together.

Ghost is actually in my WeChat group and I've talked to him on the phone a number of times and seen his photos. He sounds like a young guy. He has a young voice. His photos show him to be a big bulky guy who is very tall, over 6ft. He's above average in height. He doesn't sound like someone close to 50.

Do you even know what city he lives in in China? I do know where he lives but he has told me not to divulge that information online. This guy that you know who you think is Ghost, where did you meet him? I mean what city in China?

Update:

Ok I just talked to Ghost on WeChat just now. I saw him on webcam for a few seconds too. He looks like a scruffy guy in his late 20's or early 30's. He is a little balding in the front too. I also asked him to send me his WeChat location, and he did. He is in China in the city he claims to be. I find his personality and voice to be very honest and sincere, even though I've never met him.

Anyway, he wanted me to tell you all that.

Yick, next time please don't make random accusations without sufficient reason or evidence.


Winston, is Ghost even close to Jiaozuo as Yick was claiming?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:23 am

yick wrote:
I hope you never sit on a jury or try to practice law.

"He just LOOKS guilty your honor!"


Ghost - you are an absolute fraud - when Winston or Rock post again, I will suggest a 'Pepsi Challenge' for which I know you will not partake in.

Stay tuned - if you think your five seconds on cam fools me - well... 8)


Yick, will you do a vid chat with Winston or myself to at least prove you are who you claim to be?

Also, why don't we chat with you in Chinese for a bit to see how you stack up since you keep emphasizing local language skills as key to making it as a foreigner in China.

And you make out to be some expert on China and Chinese people. How long have you been living there anyway?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Rock » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:37 am

Winston wrote:
Rock wrote:If Winston can verify w vid clear vid chat that you are a fat faced guy who looks young (20s), then I will certainly push w all my weight to have Yick banned. Winston knows your voice so he can match the guy in vid chat with the voice. Yick claimed you look your age (late 40s) and are just normal weight. So a clear vid of you should reveal which physical profile you match. Add to that a comparison of your real name from Yick with what Winston has.

We really need to clean this board of very active combative trolls. So let's see who it is. Winston you game?


Rock wrote:So this is who Yick claims Ghost is with the name Dave Alber???

If so, all Winston needs to do is come on here and confirm whether or not that's Ghost's voice and name.

Hope Winston will get off his ass and address this in a decent amount of time. I will send him chat message to alert him to this thread.

One concern I have though is that if Winston considers Ghost to be a good friend of his and Ghost asks him to, he may help Ghost hide his real identity. So if Winston claims this is not the real Ghost, we have to get him to swear by it and grill him hard to make sure he's telling the truth lol.


No that is not Ghost at all. Ghost is a lot taller and fatter than that guy Dave Alber, and he has sandy blonde hair. His voice is a lot deeper too, and sounds nothing like the guy in that video. That Dave Alber guy sounds like a self-help guru of some sort. Nothing like Ghost at all.

Yes I will swear that I'm telling the truth to the best of my knowledge.

We don't need to ban Yick though. Yick simply made a mistake. He should apologize for it and refrain from making random accusations without evidence in the future.

All this drama is a waste of time anyway. You guys should be doing something more productive and uplifting to each other. Sheesh. You guys shouldn't feed on this kind of stuff. It's petty. Remember this quote: "Small minds discuss other people. Average minds discuss current events. Great minds discuss ideas."

When you guys participate in this kind of drama, you are acting like the "small minds" group, which reflects badly here.


Winston this is not about drama. We get plenty of that on this forum all the time, both from regular members and from assorted trolls who you allow to pop in and out with impunity.

If what you say is true, then Yick defamed Ghost. You like to talk about ideas eh, you know, stuff like flat earth theories, moon landing hoaxes, Murphy's Law plus demons, and every half baked conspiracy theory under the sun. Well what about the concept of basic justice?

You said you don't tolerate lying here right? Well Yick made out publicly like he knew Ghost personally as an acquaintance from school and did so with complete certainty. If you are right (and you do know Ghost's voice well correct?), Yick was at best making unverified assumptions or worst consciously lying, all because he doesn't like Ghost. Come on man, either way that's totally unacceptable. Is Ghost really your friend? How can you tolerate some relative newbie coming on here and defaming him like that, to spread those vicious lies?

Why don't you set up a reasonable system to police your own forum? You obviously don't read a lot of threads here or only get to them after days or weeks. Can't you empower some real moderators to enforce basic forum justice here? And instead of focusing on the most active topics which favors what's already popular, do what I do and go to the most recent 100 topics. That way, your view of what's going on will be more balanced and comprehensive.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4120
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:56 am

Rock wrote:
yick wrote:
I hope you never sit on a jury or try to practice law.

"He just LOOKS guilty your honor!"


Ghost - you are an absolute fraud - when Winston or Rock post again, I will suggest a 'Pepsi Challenge' for which I know you will not partake in.

Stay tuned - if you think your five seconds on cam fools me - well... 8)


Yick, will you do a vid chat with Winston or myself to at least prove you are who you claim to be?

Also, why don't we chat with you in Chinese for a bit to see how you stack up since you keep emphasizing local language skills as key to making it as a foreigner in China.

And you make out to be some expert on China and Chinese people. How long have you been living there anyway?


That is what I was going to suggest.

I am more than happy to speak to you or Winston on the condition you shows your faces. I am more than happy to speak to you both at length on that condition.

In fact, I am happy to speak to you every day, once a week, once every two days. None of this 'on camera for five seconds' bullshit that Ghost gave you (and that you swallowed). I bet Ghost will find some shitty excuse why he can't speak to you whenever you want - or at length.

As for my Chinese proficiency, it is still pretty terrible, where did I say I could speak fantastic Chinese? Point the post out where I said that, I am going to university next year to improve it - Chinese language learning is a lifetime endeavour..

I have been living there for five years - which means I more than most people posting on here.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby starchild5 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:30 am

To be fair..Earlier..it looked like Yick was winning and then GHOST manned up and show'ed who the real Alpha male is...

Everything comes down to balls in the end....Who cares about looks, age, money, status, number of lays, white or asian women in these situations..When the call came..GHOST stood up and faced the fire...and he won fair and square...

yick had solid points except when it really mattered...

GHOST has balls ....I would give him that...He will win the battle of life sooner or later...people with balls usually win in the end.... 8) 8) :idea:
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:31 am

yick wrote:In fact, I am happy to speak to you every day, once a week, once every two days. None of this 'on camera for five seconds' bullshit that Ghost gave you (and that you swallowed). I bet Ghost will find some shitty excuse why he can't speak to you whenever you want - or at length.


Nope, I'll talk with Winston anytime, any day, as long as he wants. Even if you are who you say you are (we'll see) that still doesn't excuse the fact that you have viciously trolled and lied about me. You ought to be banned.

As for my Chinese proficiency, it is still pretty terrible, where did I say I could speak fantastic Chinese? Point the post out where I said that, I am going to university next year to improve it - Chinese language learning is a lifetime endeavour..


Got it. So you go around the forum proclaiming how important it is to learn the language but barely know any Chinese after having lived in China for 5 years.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:42 am

Ghost wrote:
yick wrote:In fact, I am happy to speak to you every day, once a week, once every two days. None of this 'on camera for five seconds' bullshit that Ghost gave you (and that you swallowed). I bet Ghost will find some shitty excuse why he can't speak to you whenever you want - or at length.


Nope, I'll talk with Winston anytime, any day, as long as he wants. Even if you are who you say you are (we'll see) that still doesn't excuse the fact that you have viciously trolled and lied about me. You ought to be banned.

As for my Chinese proficiency, it is still pretty terrible, where did I say I could speak fantastic Chinese? Point the post out where I said that, I am going to university next year to improve it - Chinese language learning is a lifetime endeavour..


Got it. So you go around the forum proclaiming how important it is to learn the language but barely know any Chinese after having lived in China for 5 years.

He said himself you were on camera for five seconds, it doesn't sound like you will speak to him 'any time any day' you what it sounds like to me? It sounds like you have grabbed one of your busted looking work colleagues as 'evidence' at most Chinese universities, there are more than one busted looking white fella ready to help a mate out.

And as for trolling, you trolled your damn self, dickhead. You brought this onto yourself. Don't go crying about this - you are not the victim.

It is important to learn the language in the country you are living in - where does that translate I am fluent in it?

You are that f***ing thick and stupid. :D
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:45 am

starchild5 wrote:To be fair..Earlier..it looked like Yick was winning and then GHOST manned up and show'ed who the real Alpha male is...

Everything comes down to balls in the end....Who cares about looks, age, money, status, number of lays, white or asian women in these situations..When the call came..GHOST stood up and faced the fire...and he won fair and square...

yick had solid points except when it really mattered...

GHOST has balls ....I would give him that...He will win the battle of life sooner or later...people with balls usually win in the end.... 8) 8) :idea:


Balls and brains, of which yick has neither. I let him chase his own tail, him being none the wiser. And now he shows us that he is even more retarded - he has been caught in a LIE and still won't fess up. It's absurd. At this point he's only burning his credibility - and fast.

Perhaps he has been in China for several years and has experience. Regardless, he has the mental faculties of a child.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:52 am

Ghost wrote:
starchild5 wrote:To be fair..Earlier..it looked like Yick was winning and then GHOST manned up and show'ed who the real Alpha male is...

Everything comes down to balls in the end....Who cares about looks, age, money, status, number of lays, white or asian women in these situations..When the call came..GHOST stood up and faced the fire...and he won fair and square...

yick had solid points except when it really mattered...

GHOST has balls ....I would give him that...He will win the battle of life sooner or later...people with balls usually win in the end.... 8) 8) :idea:


Balls and brains, of which yick has neither. I let him chase his own tail, him being none the wiser. And now he shows us that he is even more retarded - he has been caught in a LIE and still won't fess up. It's absurd. At this point he's only burning his credibility - and fast.

Perhaps he has been in China for several years and has experience. Regardless, he has the mental faculties of a child.


You and starchild are on around the same level of ridiculousness - which is why he can see the mediocrity in your 'victory'

It seems a fair few people were took in by your five second appearance on cam, why don't you take up the pepsi challenge of speaking at either Winston or Rock at length and on cam? I am going to do that, let's see if you do, or will we hear a litany of bullshite why you won't.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Postby Ghost » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:54 am

.
Last edited by Ghost on Tue Nov 01, 2016 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests