Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Postby Ghost » October 1st, 2016, 3:33 pm

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » October 1st, 2016, 3:50 pm

You are the biggest troll here you silly c**t - have you ever thought about reigning in your teenage girl behaviour? You f***ing prick.

Rock said he wanted to message you earlier in the thread, I have sent Winston a skype contact email, I am happy to speak to either of them at length with the cam - as long as they show their face - none of this 5 seconds on cam bullshite - :roll:

HA has a serious troll problem and it's getting ridiculous.

You are the heart and soul of it you gobshite, 80% of the aggravation is you posting - behave yourself.

Rock, Winston - in your own time, fellas. 8)
yick
Junior Poster

Postby Ghost » October 1st, 2016, 6:15 pm

Last edited by Ghost on November 1st, 2016, 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby gsjackson » October 1st, 2016, 7:23 pm

Ghost wrote:Winston isn't responding to any of my messages. It would takes us a half hour tops to deal with this, so I don't know why we're dragging it out. Winston can see me on Skype for as long as needs. Yick is a lying sack of shit and needs to be dealt with. The proof is already in though and Winston has confirmed that I am not that other guy. So let's deal with this and end it here on the forum. Winston?

Relax, Ghost. It's resolved, in the minds of anyone paying attention. His current theory is that you, aka Mr. Albers, have had for five and a half years as a colleague or acquaintance in China a young tallish, overweight southern guy, upon whom you based your alter ego, who was on call to be summoned before the video cam for a few seconds to fool Winston. Though Yick never noticed this alter ego and accomplice during the time that he was a colleague of you, Mr. Albers.

Attached to this theory, if you want to dignify it with such a term, is a lot off histrionics intended to distract from the issue by demonizing you -- the best defense is a good offense, as they say. Puts me in mind of the Democratic Party trying to define away its geopolitical defeats at the hands of Putin. More particularly, of the joke Putin reputedly tells about playing chess with Obama: It's like playing chess against a pigeon; first it knocks over all the pieces, then it shits on the board, then it struts around like it won.

Yick made an almost completely unfounded guess, and not surprisingly it turned out to be wrong. Pretty egregious, and certainly defamatory of you, but I'd hope not a bannable offense.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby yick » October 2nd, 2016, 1:46 am

gsjackson wrote:
Ghost wrote:Winston isn't responding to any of my messages. It would takes us a half hour tops to deal with this, so I don't know why we're dragging it out. Winston can see me on Skype for as long as needs. Yick is a lying sack of shit and needs to be dealt with. The proof is already in though and Winston has confirmed that I am not that other guy. So let's deal with this and end it here on the forum. Winston?

Relax, Ghost. It's resolved, in the minds of anyone paying attention. His current theory is that you, aka Mr. Albers, have had for five and a half years as a colleague or acquaintance in China a young tallish, overweight southern guy, upon whom you based your alter ego, who was on call to be summoned before the video cam for a few seconds to fool Winston. Though Yick never noticed this alter ego and accomplice during the time that he was a colleague of you, Mr. Albers.

Attached to this theory, if you want to dignify it with such a term, is a lot off histrionics intended to distract from the issue by demonizing you -- the best defense is a good offense, as they say. Puts me in mind of the Democratic Party trying to define away its geopolitical defeats at the hands of Putin. More particularly, of the joke Putin reputedly tells about playing chess with Obama: It's like playing chess against a pigeon; first it knocks over all the pieces, then it shits on the board, then it struts around like it won.

Yick made an almost completely unfounded guess, and not surprisingly it turned out to be wrong. Pretty egregious, and certainly defamatory of you, but I'd hope not a bannable offense.

Hi gsjackson.

Thank you for your input - your post is reasonable, could I be wrong? I suppose, am I happy for Winston if he is happy with Ghost's five seconds of some busted white dude on cam - I suppose, it seems the majority are happy with it. Now, as for my hunches - how many university teachers are there in Henan? 200 if that? There is someone with exactly the same interests as Ghost - a social doppelganger if you will... Ghost and my buddy Dave have in common...

Been to India
Been to Saudi Arabia
Interested in ghosts and the supernatural
Written books under a pseudonym (with my pal writing under the name of 'Mark Something')
American
Lives and works in Henan and has done for more than a year (which is the limit for most foreigners here)
Has a postgraudate qualification

So, it wasn't all that hard to go 'heeeeeeeeeeey - it's Dave' and I still think it's him, because he managed to get some bloke in front a cam for five seconds hasn't convinced me though I am willing to let it go for the sake of board harmony if Dave... erm I mean Ghost behaves himself - something he has a hard time doing as he likes to troll this place pretty hard.

If I get banned, then so be it, that is the nature of the beast sometimes, if Rock or Winston want to speak to me at the leisure to prove I am not a 'troll', then that can be arranged anytime they want.
yick
Junior Poster

Postby chanta76 » October 2nd, 2016, 1:46 am

Wow this so f***ing petty. This is the internet after all with people that would want to protect their own private self. Does that make them a troll? Not really unless they just post stupid after stupid stuff.

I don't think ghost or yick are trolls. I think both have some insightful things to say. I think both are probably in China or asia somewhere. I think this is more of ego thing of who is right and wrong .
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Postby yick » October 2nd, 2016, 1:56 am

chanta76 wrote:Wow this so f***ing petty. This is the internet after all with people that would want to protect their own private self. Does that make them a troll? Not really unless they just post stupid after stupid stuff.

I don't think ghost or yick are trolls. I think both have some insightful things to say. I think both are probably in China or asia somewhere. I think this is more of ego thing of who is right and wrong .

If we go back to page two of this very thread, it is a result of 'Ghost' trolling that has got us to this juncture.

if we got rid of Ghost then you would get rid of 80% of the trolling on here, not that I am calling for a ban - but I think it isn't too much to ask the silly c**t to behave himself. :?
yick
Junior Poster

Postby gsjackson » October 2nd, 2016, 2:07 am

yick wrote:Been to India
Been to Saudi Arabia
Interested in ghosts and the supernatural
Written books under a pseudonym (with my pal writing under the name of 'Mark Something')
American
Lives and works in Henan and has done for more than a year (which is the limit for most foreigners here)
Has a postgraudate qualification

So, it wasn't all that hard to go 'heeeeeeeeeeey - it's Dave' and I still think it's him, because he managed to get some bloke in front a cam for five seconds hasn't convinced me though I am willing to let it go for the sake of board harmony if Dave... erm I mean Ghost behaves himself - something he has a hard time doing as he likes to troll this place pretty hard.

I certainly haven't read all of Ghost's posts, but in over five years I don't remember him mentioning going to India or Saudi Arabia, having an interest in the supernatural, teaching at a university (it was always just language schools), or being anywhere in China for the past year (he was in the U.S. for several months fairly recently). His only postgraduate qualification is a TEFL certification.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Postby droid » October 2nd, 2016, 5:41 am

It's not adding up for yick, Dave Alber is reasonably well dressed, no dirty kaftan at all. This indicates yick made it all up, not just an honest mistake. A guy with extremely poor grooming awareness, as yick portrais, wold not suit up for those videos. Yick is dodging this.

https://www.amazon.com/Taotie-Image-Chinese-Culture-Cosmology/dp/1497355206

Dave Alber is not interested in 'the supernatural' as a hobby, he actually gives lectures on chinese Ancient culture and spirituality. He's not just some random english teacher. And like gsjackson mentioned, not even Ghost here is particularly interested in the supernatural, other than the name and avatars.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby yick » October 2nd, 2016, 6:27 am

droid wrote:It's not adding up for yick, Dave Alber is reasonably well dressed, no dirty kaftan at all. This indicates yick made it all up, not just an honest mistake. A guy with extremely poor grooming awareness, as yick portrais, wold not suit up for those videos. Yick is dodging this.

Because I don't want you to look like a simpleton by pointing out the simple logical fallacy that because 'Ghost' wears a suit once - to promote a business in partnership with his Chinese boyfriend Wank Dog (or is it Fly Dog... I always forget) that he wears a suit all the time.

If I tell you I wore a Santa outfit once at Christmas, would it be really unbelievable to then say I never wear a Santa suit at any other time?

So, he wore a suit for a presentation where he was going to be filmed, he doesn't wear a suit all the time.

https://www.lifecoachhub.com/coach/david-alber

Ghost, not in a suit, shocker!

https://www.amazon.com/Taotie-Image-Chinese-Culture-Cosmology/dp/1497355206

Dave Alber is not interested in 'the supernatural' as a hobby, he actually gives lectures on chinese Ancient culture and spirituality. He's not just some random english teacher. And like gsjackson mentioned, not even Ghost here is particularly interested in the supernatural, other than the name and avatars.

Yes he is, you don't know him, I do. Ghost erm I mean Dave is very much interested in the supernatural and the spirit world - which forms part of the wider concept of 'Spirituality'.

What does that mean, he isn't some 'random English teacher' he certainly is that.

It all adds up if you know him, which you don't - I am sure he didn't randomly pick the name 'Ghost' to post 7000 times on here, knowing him - he made sure it fitted in with what he is about.

And no-one has come up with a logical explanation on why he shat himself when he was first exposed and edited his response to my first post on when he followed the Canadian girl to Beijing like the obedient lap dog that he is - because if it isn't him, why would you do that? Strange.

I am willing to leave this where it is at. I am just answering your post droid - if you are happy and Winston is happy and everyone else is happy then that's all there is to it, right?
yick
Junior Poster

Postby droid » October 2nd, 2016, 6:41 am

yick wrote:Because I don't want you to look like a simpleton by pointing out the simple logical fallacy that because 'Ghost' wears a suit once - to promote a business in partnership with his Chinese boyfriend Wank Dog (or is it Fly Dog... I always forget) that he wears a suit all the time.
If I tell you I wore a Santa outfit once at Christmas, would it be really unbelievable to then say I never wear a Santa suit at any other time?
So, he wore a suit for a presentation where he was going to be filmed, he doesn't wear a suit all the time.
https://www.lifecoachhub.com/coach/david-alber
Ghost, not in a suit, shocker!

but it's not just once, don't be dishonest. It's more than a few videos and pics in a suit vs your one pic above of the guy in the mountains, with some loose wool sweater. I'm still waiting for the damn dirty perma-kaftan. In some videos he is meditating on a t-shirt and bermudas, no armani by any means but not the character you portray either. I'm just going by the evidence.

And no-one has come up with a logical explanation on why he shat himself when he was first exposed and edited his response to my first post on when he followed the Canadian girl to Beijing like the obedient lap dog that he is - because if it isn't him, why would you do that? Strange.

I did't get to see that. You should've quoted it for truth.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby yick » October 2nd, 2016, 8:25 am

but it's not just once, don't be dishonest. It's more than a few videos and pics in a suit vs your one pic above of the guy in the mountains, with some loose wool sweater. I'm still waiting for the damn dirty perma-kaftan. In some videos he is meditating on a t-shirt and bermudas, no armani by any means but not the character you portray either. I'm just going by the evidence.

It's the once! He did a presentation class (that was filmed) around a book he was trying to sell - he might have done more than one class. He doesn't wear a suit all the time, it would be like seeing me with 27 pictures of me but all took on my wedding day - nothing wrong with his style - it's very unique - and the reason the picture of him in his kaftan isn't available is because it is doing time in a cell somewhere.

I did't get to see that. You should've quoted it for truth.

I'll drag it up now... hang on a sec...
yick
Junior Poster

Postby yick » October 2nd, 2016, 8:31 am

yick wrote:
Ghost wrote:I don't know what a kaftan is. I usually wear my teacher clothes when I go out. (And I'm working most of the time anyway.) Bit of a yuppie look. Ah, that reminds me, a Chinese girl approached me recently and took an interest in me. Added me on WeChat, messages me every day, showing interest, and wants to do language exchange. I speak more Chinese than she does English. So go f**k yourself. You can stick to your used up shengnu.

You should have stuck to that Canadian lady - you know the one you followed to Beijing - would she be classed as Shengnu - how old was she again? 32 or was she 33? Are you still in touch with her now she has moved to Brazil? I bet you didn't even get a peck on the cheek off her :D

?

As for me being a mangina - anytime you fancy making the trip to the Henan city I live in and exposing me as a fraud like you wanted others on here to do (and you can call me a mangina to my face) then I am up for that anytime, bud.

Everyone already knows you're a fraud and a mangina.

:lol:

Who do I know - who teaches at a university in Henan - not far from me... who has

Written two books (which you tried to keep a secret but the ladies who you told, told me...)
Interested in ghosts and the supernatural (and bores Chinese girls to death with)
Has lived and worked in Saudi Arabia
Been to India...

Is that you? I think it is. 8) You have lots in common with a teacher I know called Da.. ahaha - I'll keep scthum for now.

The only act of fraud on here is you and your online persona, don't worry, I won't publicly expose you.

Now you see it...

The post where before before edited out the question mark regarding my query about following his white thirtysomething love interest to Beijing...
yick
Junior Poster

Postby yick » October 2nd, 2016, 8:35 am

Ghost wrote:
yick wrote:Your problem is - in regards getting only Shengnu - is you are too old for young Chinese virgins, your dress sense (that ridiculous kaftan you wear), your grooming (get a haircut and a wash) and you are as boring as shite.

I don't know what a kaftan is. I usually wear my teacher clothes when I go out. (And I'm working most of the time anyway.) Bit of a yuppie look. Ah, that reminds me, a Chinese girl approached me recently and took an interest in me. Added me on WeChat, messages me every day, showing interest, and wants to do language exchange. I speak more Chinese than she does English. So go f**k yourself. You can stick to your used up shengnu. (And I still doubt you speak Chinese, or much - if you do, how shameful that you can only get leftovers.)

As for me being a mangina - anytime you fancy making the trip to the Henan city I live in and exposing me as a fraud like you wanted others on here to do (and you can call me a mangina to my face) then I am up for that anytime, bud.

Everyone already knows you're a fraud and a mangina.

And now you don't - he made two edits, editing the part of the Canadian teacher - the last one being at 1.59pm, it is on page two of this thread. Now there is a reason why he has done that - and you are going to have to ask him.
yick
Junior Poster

Postby Kradmelder » October 2nd, 2016, 8:41 am

SoapIe brought to you live from China!

We just need input from that Chinamen who also likes young girls: Wi Phuk em Yung.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions