Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Conjo » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:29 am

Rock wrote:Fair enough. But how do you know all this? Do you know Ghost in person or via Facebook, chatgroup, etc? Please elaborate on the source of your info.


Ghost is not as good at hiding as he thinks he is. When he goes online he will confirm he is indeed broken up from his latest girlfriend. A girl who as in many ways as perfect for him as she was imperfect. He's not online as much as before. I think, he is hurt.

He's not a bad person. And nothing about him, suggests that he is a liar or being untruthful with us. He often lies by omission however. And who could blame him?

You keep smoking that pipe, Gandalf.
Conjo
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:25 pm







Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:34 pm

yick wrote:So, when it comes to online dating, most white women looking for love are looking for white men, which isn't a surprise if you are non-white living in the Anglosphere - an above average looking non-white male will never have it as good as a below average looking white man in success with dating white women - it is how simple that is.

When it comes to online dating - up to 90% of white women have a preference of white men for a mate - I know Cornfed has this sexualised fantasy of white women running off with big black studs, but I think this is his internalised thoughts being spewed out on here as he imagines himself being pounded up the rear by a big black buck... I am digressing... :lol:

Kradmelder made a really great observation the other day when he told me 'my choices (of finding a white women who won't date interracially) prevent me from getting the woman I want but your race (mixed race)prevents you getting the woman you want - and he is correct - as long as the caveat is that I am seeking white women - which I am not, however, I really do believe Kramelder still has the vast majority of white women open to him - they may state they would date any ethnicity but the truth of the matter is most white women won't - the vast majority of them would never admit to having racial preferences for the fear of being branded a racist, but they are there.

It makes sense that Winston has gone abroad to get something of a decent dating life, it makes sense for Asian-Americans to go back to Asia rather than slog it out in a world which doesn't want them - sure, they might get a white woman - but she will be below average more often than not.

So the question here is, if you are a white male and are seeking a 'happier abroad existence' then why?

Most white women still want you.

There seems to be a lot of racist people on here who have a very low opinion of other people of other non-white ethnicities. Do you think if you went to the gym and had a shower every other day, did a bit of running - then you might get a white woman at home and you would be happier? (Dan Silly being a good example - sometimes - the problems rest at your (plural) door).



Here is my intel on white women..... It's true, for most white women, their first choice is a white male due to the fact that women in particular are primarily attracted to their own race.

That said, outside of white males black men are the second choice of mate for a white woman and for some white women black men are their first choice. Outside of white and black men white women rarely venture off to other racial groups unless it's p4p.

What I noticed about white women is that they respect big tall muscular men with a big penis. Black and white males can satisfy that but other racial groups can't.


Lastly, who a woman gets married to vs who they have sex with for pure sexual fulfilment are two different things. Yes, white women primarily marry and choose white men for serious relationships but those same women often use black males for pure sexual fulfilment even with their white husbands in on the fantasy.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Mon Oct 03, 2016 10:47 pm

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Lastly, who a woman gets married to vs who they have sex with for pure sexual fulfilment are two different things. Yes, white women primarily marry and choose white men for serious relationships but those same women often use black males for pure sexual fulfilment even with their white husbands in on the fantasy.

Would you really marry or stay married to a woman into such bestiality for fulfilment? I may as well tell my wife my fantasy is a sheep because new Zealanders say they have tighter softer kunts.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby starchild5 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 7:27 am

yick wrote:
starchild5 wrote:Poor Yick....You only have your words left now...Your balls were crushed by GHOST and now Rock...sorry bud.you lost...time to go back to The YickCave and plan your next troll move :lol: ..Good Luck..


Has anyone asked for your opinion? On your extensive knowledge on space jews or whatever your bullshite expertise is.

You have nothing to contribute on here, go away, and I am meant to be the troll... :roll:

No wonder women in India won't have sex with you - understandable really.


I love to troll the trolls .who are absolute bottom feeders...... :lol: :lol: ..
User avatar
starchild5
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:32 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:56 am

I love to troll the trolls .who are absolute bottom feeders......


Has anyone gone 'let's ask Starchild for his opinion' and the answer is 'no' because hey - everyone knows you are the worst poster on here by a mile, quite a feat whilst Ghost/Dave is around. Who would ask the opinion of some twat who believes in 'space jews' :roll:

As for my 'troll' status, my offer for a skype conversation still stands - anytime you fancy it lads. I am here to speak to you as long as you like - none of this five seconds bullshite Ghost offered up.

:D
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby droid » Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:58 am

yick wrote:
but it's not just once, don't be dishonest. It's more than a few videos and pics in a suit vs your one pic above of the guy in the mountains, with some loose wool sweater. I'm still waiting for the damn dirty perma-kaftan. In some videos he is meditating on a t-shirt and bermudas, no armani by any means but not the character you portray either. I'm just going by the evidence.


It's the once! He did a presentation class (that was filmed) around a book he was trying to sell - he might have done more than one class. He doesn't wear a suit all the time, it would be like seeing me with 27 pictures of me but all took on my wedding day - nothing wrong with his style - it's very unique - and the reason the picture of him in his kaftan isn't available is because it is doing time in a cell somewhere.


That's not true. Say what you will about the cowlicks, but the pattern here is the dude not being the complete slopper you made the case for.

yick wrote:Ghost is not a bad looking guy - he isn't Brad Pitt but he isn't offensive looking, he is average height, average weight, really bad dress sense and though he looks his age - doesn't dress well where women take the piss out of him. ...
The real 'Ghost' is the worst dressed westerner in China - a hard won title indeed, the average Chinese bloke is better dressed than him - that is how bad it is - his 'preppy' style made me laugh, it would probably be a preppy style in Somalia.










http://www.internations.org/beijing-expats/forum/rock-climbing-shoes-where-to-buy-371089
Image

Image

I did't get to see that. You should've quoted it for truth.


I'll drag it up now... hang on a sec...


You should have stuck to that Canadian lady - you know the one you followed to Beijing - would she be classed as Shengnu - how old was she again? 32 or was she 33? Are you still in touch with her now she has moved to Brazil? I bet you didn't even get a peck on the cheek off her :D
Ghost wrote:
?



Now you say that the kaftan was while doing time somewhere, that the question mark is proof that he new about the Canadian lady, and that he convincingly changed his voice to trick Rock and Winston, who had conversed with him before.
There is also nowhere at all to indicate that Dave Alber shares any of the views that Ghost postulates in this forum, not at all. ALso the 'supernatural' connection is rather flimsy.
For the record, we all now he goes by Marckus McCloud, as I told you on my pm response.
No need to conceal that.


You have to admit you have a pretty weak case.
For all it counts Dave Alber might actually be you.


**What I find surreal is that Winston or Rock haven't spared 10 minutes to resolve this thing lol.
And to top it off, Ghost has disappeared and taken down his avatar :lol:
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:03 am

NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Here is my intel on white women..... It's true, for most white women, their first choice is a white male due to the fact that women in particular are primarily attracted to their own race.

That said, outside of white males black men are the second choice of mate for a white woman and for some white women black men are their first choice. Outside of white and black men white women rarely venture off to other racial groups unless it's p4p.

What I noticed about white women is that they respect big tall muscular men with a big penis. Black and white males can satisfy that but other racial groups can't.


Lastly, who a woman gets married to vs who they have sex with for pure sexual fulfilment are two different things. Yes, white women primarily marry and choose white men for serious relationships but those same women often use black males for pure sexual fulfilment even with their white husbands in on the fantasy.


Sure, black guys have it better than other non-white males, and most black guys will marry and date white women, but what they don't have is the same opportunities that a white man who might be lesser than them physically (looks, build etc) I used to think that because most white women are 'liberal' politically inclined then that crossed over to their dating preferences and that isn't the case - and this didn't click for me until very recently. Which is why Winston will always do better in Asia than back in The States - it doesn't matter if he grew another five inches, became richer etc.

An above average black guy doesn't have the same dating options as a below average white guy in the Anglosphere - a lot of women will swear down this isn't true deny it but it is the reality.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby droid » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:11 am

Kradmelder wrote:More drama? Did adama just commit public suicide? Suicide is definitely not christian :lol:


Once in a while posters come with these 'dear john' letters, painfully describing the 'suicide' process lol. But most of them come back.

The problem is he wanted to spread "his" truth without being challenged, but that's not the way it works in rational discussions, by definition. I tried to convey that to no avail. Once you -disingenuously- break the rationality 'contract' so to speak, there is no discussion, that's why he got mocked a few times.

A shame he's gone really, because he had interesting things to say on some topics, I agreed with more than a few things.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2445
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:12 am

That's not true. Say what you will about the cowlicks, but the pattern here is the dude not being the complete slopper you made the case for.


So what? You have him at his best, does NOT mean he dresses like that all the time, if you have a picture of me in a santa suit - it does not mean I dress like that ALL THE TIME - comprende?

Also, I already said he isn't bad looking, he isn't - he isn't a bad looking guy at all. He isn't the DNA marvel I am in all fairness - all my own teeth, the same hair as I had at 18 AND not one line on my face (to be proven in any skype interview with Winston) but we can't all be the genetic marvel that I am coming up towards 45 - the Peter Pan of the expat world.

There is also nowhere at all to indicate that Dave Alber shares any of the views that Ghost postulates in this forum, not at all. ALso the 'supernatural' connection is rather flimsy.


It does if you know him.

For the record, we all now he goes by Marckus McCloud, as I told you on my pm response.


It's a nom de plume, he even says he uses a nom de plume for those books because if friends and family found out - they would probably disown him, or put him on the naughty step at least, now that he has posted right on here.

I'm at a bit of a crossroads with writing. It's my great love in life, not just about money. Money is secondary, really. I prefer to write what I care about, relating to what I believe in. If I ever make it big, that's great, but I also don't care about mainstream publishing because just like everything else popular with the masses, most of it is shit. That's why some of the most popular books these days are Twilight and 50 Shades of Grey. So far I haven't "sold out" and tried to write shit that will appeal to moronic single moms and whatnot, but I'm considering it. I think this is the only path that has the possibility of serious money-making in it.

Since writing Expatriation Apocalypse!, I have ideas for more guides. So I could focus on practical material over stories for the future. I have enough knowledge now to produce about 2 or 3 more useful guides. For example, I could write a pretty kick-ass guide about teaching in China I think.

I've written more than what's linked in my signature. I've done a bit in my real name, which was shit because it wasn't honest or meaningful. Currently nothing out there now. I took it down a while back. So that's another option - writing under my real name and asking family and friends to help spread the word. That's only a good idea if I can muster a good effort though. It means I can't hold back the next time and must write honestly, even if that means exposing my anti-feminist views.


viewtopic.php?f=1&t=27268

You have to admit you have a pretty weak case.
For all it counts Dave Alber might actually be you.


Yeah, I could be Dave Alber :roll: - anytime Winston wants to speak to me that will be instantly disproved.

NB: Dave Alber is all right in real life, it's a pity he had to take on a trolling persona on here. Because if it aint him - he has a social doppelganger here in this province. 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:27 am

droid wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:More drama? Did adama just commit public suicide? Suicide is definitely not christian :lol:


Once in a while posters come with these 'dear john' letters, painfully describing the 'suicide' process lol. But most of them come back.

The problem is he wanted to spread "his" truth without being challenged, but that's not the way it works in rational discussions, by definition. I tried to convey that to no avail. Once you -disingenuously- break the rationality 'contract' so to speak, there is no discussion, that's why he got mocked a few times.

A shame he's gone really, because he had interesting things to say on some topics, I agreed with more than a few things.


Ja, he had a different take on things, but why not? It is just another opinion. It would be boring if everyone thought the same. That is one of best parts of this forum. People are very different in terms of race, religion, view points, what they want from women etc. Unlike forums where you have to subscribe to a certain point of view. Yo don't grow as a person only listening to those that think like you. There are the few odd wankers that pop in for 1 line of insults and ridicule with no intelligent comment, but who cares?
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:27 am

**What I find surreal is that Winston or Rock haven't spared 10 minutes to resolve this thing lol.
And to top it off, Ghost has disappeared and taken down his avatar and took down his book 'boxes' from his signature
which has now disappeared from sale on amazon


Thought I would add that bit in for good measure.

It doesn't take a genius to realise they want the thread to die and one day it will be deleted.

Which I am more than happy for them to do - though Winston has my skype address, I am more than happy to speak to Winston for a friendly chat any time in the future - that offer stands indefinitely.

:D

PS:
Now you say that the kaftan was while doing time somewhere


I was making a joke, about any picture of him in a kaftan being so bad, that it is doing time, not that Dave Alber has done any time :roll: (for the record, his employers at the university think the world of him)
Last edited by yick on Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:31 am

yick wrote:

Sure, black guys have it better than other non-white males, and most black guys will marry and date white women, but what they don't have is the same opportunities that a white man who might be lesser than them physically (looks, build etc) I used to think that because most white women are 'liberal' politically inclined then that crossed over to their dating preferences and that isn't the case - and this didn't click for me until very recently. Which is why Winston will always do better in Asia than back in The States - it doesn't matter if he grew another five inches, became richer etc.

An above average black guy doesn't have the same dating options as a below average white guy in the Anglosphere - a lot of women will swear down this isn't true deny it but it is the reality.


That is very true. I have known many liberal women. They proclaim their non-racism etc, but yet you will not see them with a black boyfriend. Even though, because of their views, many white men will also want nothing to do with them since liberal views usually come with feminism.

Any black man that would want to date one of these liberal white women is out his mind anyway. she just wants to use him as a status. Look how liberal I am. The number of quality black women for black men (well spoken, educated, polite etc ) is even more limited than white women.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 617
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby NorthAmericanguy » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:38 pm

yick wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Here is my intel on white women..... It's true, for most white women, their first choice is a white male due to the fact that women in particular are primarily attracted to their own race.

That said, outside of white males black men are the second choice of mate for a white woman and for some white women black men are their first choice. Outside of white and black men white women rarely venture off to other racial groups unless it's p4p.

What I noticed about white women is that they respect big tall muscular men with a big penis. Black and white males can satisfy that but other racial groups can't.


Lastly, who a woman gets married to vs who they have sex with for pure sexual fulfilment are two different things. Yes, white women primarily marry and choose white men for serious relationships but those same women often use black males for pure sexual fulfilment even with their white husbands in on the fantasy.


Sure, black guys have it better than other non-white males, and most black guys will marry and date white women, but what they don't have is the same opportunities that a white man who might be lesser than them physically (looks, build etc) I used to think that because most white women are 'liberal' politically inclined then that crossed over to their dating preferences and that isn't the case - and this didn't click for me until very recently. Which is why Winston will always do better in Asia than back in The States - it doesn't matter if he grew another five inches, became richer etc.

An above average black guy doesn't have the same dating options as a below average white guy in the Anglosphere - a lot of women will swear down this isn't true deny it but it is the reality.


I agree, but I learned not to care about it anymore because at the end of it all the men women choose for relationships and marriage are just being used as tools to set women up for financial security. Eventually those women turn on their men and rake them over the coals in divorce Court.

I don't care what race you are, if you're a guy you want to be the stud the woman goes to for a quick bang then send her on her way.. In 2016 a BF/husband is now a sucker.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2182
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:16 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby SilverEnergy » Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:55 pm

yick wrote:
NorthAmericanguy wrote:
Here is my intel on white women..... It's true, for most white women, their first choice is a white male due to the fact that women in particular are primarily attracted to their own race.

That said, outside of white males black men are the second choice of mate for a white woman and for some white women black men are their first choice. Outside of white and black men white women rarely venture off to other racial groups unless it's p4p.

What I noticed about white women is that they respect big tall muscular men with a big penis. Black and white males can satisfy that but other racial groups can't.


Lastly, who a woman gets married to vs who they have sex with for pure sexual fulfilment are two different things. Yes, white women primarily marry and choose white men for serious relationships but those same women often use black males for pure sexual fulfilment even with their white husbands in on the fantasy.


Sure, black guys have it better than other non-white males, and most black guys will marry and date white women, but what they don't have is the same opportunities that a white man who might be lesser than them physically (looks, build etc) I used to think that because most white women are 'liberal' politically inclined then that crossed over to their dating preferences and that isn't the case - and this didn't click for me until very recently. Which is why Winston will always do better in Asia than back in The States - it doesn't matter if he grew another five inches, became richer etc.

An above average black guy doesn't have the same dating options as a below average white guy in the Anglosphere - a lot of women will swear down this isn't true deny it but it is the reality.


Dude, you hit the nail on the head.

However, I think that latino men have a slight advantage with white women than black men due to the fact that white women marry latino men a little more than they marry black men.

But you're right that black men typically do better than Indian, Arab and Asian men with white women.

A clean cut, good looking black man who trumps all the white men around him will still be at a huge disadvantage with white women.

White women typically do use black men for status and will get with less than stellar white men before getting with a black man.

To get with decent looking white women a black man would either have to become a thug, rich/wealthy or develop some incredible verbal game with women.

However, I heard some good things about Denver, Scottsdale, Pheonix and San Francisco in regards to interracial dating for black men.

On the flip side, European, Canadian, Australian and Japanese women love the heck out of black men as they are not as color conscious as white American women.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 950
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:41 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:52 pm

On the flip side, European, Canadian, Australian and Japanese women love the heck out of black men as they are not as color conscious as white American women.


I think with Europe, it depends where you are, Spain, Italy, Greece, Serbia, Croatia - black men aren't particularly loved there - the place where a black man would do well is Germany, I think any race of man has a chance in Germany.

The UK, I think an African-American has a fair chance if they play up the fact they are American and Irish women - they like black guys in general. But some parts of Europe are going to be a bust. As for Australia and Canada or Japan - no idea.
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests