Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:47 pm

Adama wrote:You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.

You also have grown men who invent things to get suspicious about, things that they create in their delusional minds, and when you call them on it swear you're butthurt because they no longer converse with you when nothing is farther from the truth. Instead of simply vanishing, they gotta make it a big spectacle.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.







Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Tue Sep 27, 2016 10:24 pm

Blue Murder wrote:
Adama wrote:You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.

You also have grown men who invent things to get suspicious about, things that they create in their delusional minds, and when you call them on it swear you're butthurt because they no longer converse with you when nothing is farther from the truth. Instead of simply vanishing, they gotta make it a big spectacle.


What are you going on about?
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:43 am

yick wrote:Come and meet you? Changed your mind I see - sure make the trip and I'll meet up with you anytime matey.... drop me a PM when you are about to visit my ville. :D


You were the only who wanted to meet. So like I said, if you want to meet so bad then come meet me. My opinions aren't going to change regardless of who I meet, and I can just go back home if I want to talk to manginas. You know who I am, which university I teach at, and that I live on campus. So come on.

Have you worked out who I am yet? Because I know who you are.


One way to find out. ;)

And stop acting like a prick online, this is how you get yourself into these kind of pickles.


Not my problem that you can't handle the truth.
Last edited by Ghost on Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:48 am

Adama wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Adama wrote:You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.

You also have grown men who invent things to get suspicious about, things that they create in their delusional minds, and when you call them on it swear you're butthurt because they no longer converse with you when nothing is farther from the truth. Instead of simply vanishing, they gotta make it a big spectacle.


What are you going on about?


He's referring to me blocking him after I called him out on his trolling. BM is just one sock puppet of the same basement dwelling loser that has been trolling HA for ages. The troll ain't so bright (the trolls here never change their writing/posting styles) so he got all butthurt when I called him on it.

For the record, I will still talk to BM...if the price is right. ;)
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:57 am

Adama wrote:You got a different opinion? Oh no, you've threatened my entire worldview. Now I must destroy you. This is so pathetic, but that is what some people are.


Oh, yes, because we tried to destroy you by calling you out on your bullshit. :roll: No one even tried to censor you or ban you. I'm fine if you or yick or whoever wants to post your bullshit. Don't expect people not to call you out on it though. I swear, you Bible thumpsters are as bad as SJWs: always have a persecution complex just because someone disagrees with you and points out your stupidity.

You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.


Yes, if you believe that the earth is flat you deserve ridicule. Period. Facts are facts, there is no agreeing to disagree about them. Denying basic facts of physical reality is not an opinion - it is blatant stupidity. Thus you receive ample ridicule not because you think differently but because you do not think at all.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:58 am

Ghost wrote:He's referring to me blocking him after I called him out on his trolling. BM is just one sock puppet of the same basement dwelling loser that has been trolling HA for ages. The troll ain't so bright (the trolls here never change their writing/posting styles) so he got all butthurt when I called him on it.

For the record, I will still talk to BM...if the price is right. ;)

Actually no, 'sir'. I'm referring to Quiet Observer and his hissyfit. But tell you what. You like supernatural things, right? Why don't you visit the realm of the undead and maybe have them tell you how much they think you should charge me. I also, unlike most "men" here, don't live in a basement.

I find it funny that I'm a loser, yet you lie about your age. You realise the fact that you're in your 40s and rant incessantly about ghosts puts Chinese women off, right? You also aren't as dedicated to Chinese women as you say, since you literally spent hundreds of dollars following a Canadian across an ocean. But, you know, white western women are the enemy. ;)
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:14 am

Ghost wrote:You were the only who wanted to meet. So like I said, if you want to meet so bad then come meet me. My opinions aren't going to change regardless of who I meet, and I can just go back home if I want to talk to manginas. You know who I am, which university I teach at, and that I live on campus. So come on.


:D

You are that stupid aren't you - Come meet me then. Sure - when are you coming? I'll happily meet you though if are ever in my neck of the woods. Do I want to meet you, where did I say that anywhere ? I have no need to travel to know who you are - I think we have worked that out.



One way to find out. ;)


What does that mean? You either have worked it our or you haven't? :lol:



Not my problem that you can't handle the truth.


The truth is you are a scruffy, smelly c**t who is too old for the 'Chinese virgins' that you seek, and that you aren't adverse to running around the country chasing after white thirtysomething, female divorcees from Canada. Now that's the truth knobrot - or have I got any of that wrong? 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:24 am

Ai you can just feel the love for your fellow man on here :o . What stuff to read with your morning coffee. I think I will go shower and shave and slick back my hair so not to be one of those smelly bastids :D .
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:29 am

Kradmelder wrote:Ai you can just feel the love for your fellow man on here :o . What stuff to read with your morning coffee. I think I will go shower and shave and slick back my hair so not to be one of those smelly bastids :D .


Good man! A daily shit, shower and shave is the only way for civilised gentlemen to start the day. Also, this means you are well in the front of the queue to snag yourself a 'young Chinese virgin' :lol:
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Kradmelder » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:45 am

yick wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Ai you can just feel the love for your fellow man on here :o . What stuff to read with your morning coffee. I think I will go shower and shave and slick back my hair so not to be one of those smelly bastids :D .


Good man! A daily shit, shower and shave is the only way for civilised gentlemen to start the day. Also, this means you are well in the front of the queue to snag yourself a 'young Chinese virgin' :lol:


To that morning list you can add freshly baked bread, nice cheeses and meats, coffee out in the garden by the pool. Followed by a brisk 150 kmh ride. He he. Now that is the life of a free white man :o :lol:
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 627
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Ghost » Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:03 pm

yick wrote:You are that stupid aren't you - Come meet me then. Sure - when are you coming? I'll happily meet you though if are ever in my neck of the woods. Do I want to meet you, where did I say that anywhere ? I have no need to travel to know who you are - I think we have worked that out.


It was your idea, and you were the one who wanted to do it. I have no interest in it. You say you know your shit - who I am, where I work. So come get me. But the alternative - which we both know - is that you're chickenshit.

What does that mean? You either have worked it our or you haven't? :lol:


I've got a lot more worked out than you. ;)

The truth is you are a scruffy, smelly c**t who is too old for the 'Chinese virgins' that you seek, and that you aren't adverse to running around the country chasing after white thirtysomething, female divorcees from Canada. Now that's the truth knobrot - or have I got any of that wrong? 8)


I thought you knew your shit? You tell me. :lol:
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5749
Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:23 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Thu Sep 29, 2016 12:45 am

Ghost wrote:
It was your idea, and you were the one who wanted to do it. I have no interest in it. You say you know your shit - who I am, where I work. So come get me. But the alternative - which we both know - is that you're chickenshit.



Noooooooooooooooooo :lol: What's with the revision of the facts? :roll:


First, you called me a fraud, made the statement that i wasn't in China and that I was trolling whilst being stuck at home in a basement. You asked for a Chinese member to grill me on skype, I told you to come and do it, I live a train ride away from you.

Then - you said to 'come and meet you'

Sure - I will meet you said I - if you come around my neck of the woods, and because you are such a shitehouse - you are now blabbing away about having to come and see you in Jiaozuo, I am not traveling all that way to confirm something I already know - I know who you are, spending three hours on a train to see you again is not a good distribution of my time, I have never ever said I wanted to come and meet you - you want to come and meet me and expose me as a fraud - it is all there in our posting history. :D So, come on, expose me - you wanker.

As for being a 'chickenshit' I would break your jaw in one punch.

I've got a lot more worked out than you. ;)


Makes no sense, a bit like when you talk about the supernatural to Chinese students you are trying to romance and then they fire you off for being something of a weirdo.

The truth is you are a scruffy, smelly c**t who is too old for the 'Chinese virgins' that you seek, and that you aren't adverse to running around the country chasing after white thirtysomething, female divorcees from Canada. Now that's the truth knobrot - or have I got any of that wrong? 8)


I thought you knew your shit? You tell me. :lol:[/quote]

Yeah, that's all true, you will f**k shengnu if they are white - you are as desperate for white p***y as any beta male - fact. Red pill my backside - following white Canadian divorcees to Beijing and getting not a sniff off them is as beta as it gets.

Me and the woman in question - let's call her 'Louise' had a conversation about getting it on with you because she didn't like Chinese guys and she needed someone to fulfill her carnal needs.

'What about Ghost? He's not Chinese'

'He isn't - but he's boring' :lol:

And why do you lie about your age on here? Why don't you tell people that you are approaching 50? That kind of skews your situation on here a bit, doesn't it?
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Adama » Thu Sep 29, 2016 1:42 am

Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Adama wrote:You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.

You also have grown men who invent things to get suspicious about, things that they create in their delusional minds, and when you call them on it swear you're butthurt because they no longer converse with you when nothing is farther from the truth. Instead of simply vanishing, they gotta make it a big spectacle.


What are you going on about?


He's referring to me blocking him after I called him out on his trolling. BM is just one sock puppet of the same basement dwelling loser that has been trolling HA for ages. The troll ain't so bright (the trolls here never change their writing/posting styles) so he got all butthurt when I called him on it.

For the record, I will still talk to BM...if the price is right. ;)


You seem to offend some of the more intelligent posters here. At least when someone is attacking me, it is a complete idiot. The men who are going after you seem to be smart and reasonable men. Yick and BlueMurder seem to be the most rational men on here, who don't seem to hold grudges. And you've somehow pissed both of them off.
Look for women who automatically want to please you because it pleases them. Any woman who seeks to please her man is a treasure. Even better if you don't have to ask but rather suggest.
User avatar
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3949
Joined: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:37 pm

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby yick » Thu Sep 29, 2016 4:28 am

Adama wrote:
Ghost wrote:
Adama wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
Adama wrote:You even have grown men on here writing that if someone holds an alternate opinion then they deserve tons of ridicule. No, if someone thinks differently it just means they think differently and you can agree to disagree, not agree to heap ridicule because you hate the opinion. These people are just so pathetic, it's sad. Petty like children. You can't even have a discussion without it devolving into name calling because they want to fight rather than have discourse.

You also have grown men who invent things to get suspicious about, things that they create in their delusional minds, and when you call them on it swear you're butthurt because they no longer converse with you when nothing is farther from the truth. Instead of simply vanishing, they gotta make it a big spectacle.


What are you going on about?


He's referring to me blocking him after I called him out on his trolling. BM is just one sock puppet of the same basement dwelling loser that has been trolling HA for ages. The troll ain't so bright (the trolls here never change their writing/posting styles) so he got all butthurt when I called him on it.

For the record, I will still talk to BM...if the price is right. ;)


You seem to offend some of the more intelligent posters here. At least when someone is attacking me, it is a complete idiot. The men who are going after you seem to be smart and reasonable men. Yick and BlueMurder seem to be the most rational men on here, who don't seem to hold grudges. And you've somehow pissed both of them off.


The funny thing is regarding 'Ghost' is that he mixes fact with fiction and he changes some of his fiction only slightly (for example, he has an MBA not a teaching licence) when you read the 'Ghost' persona on here, you know it's him, of course, working in Henan nailed it alongside his obsession with the supernatural and his authorship - he tried keeping that a secret but when you tell women a secret - it only remains a secret a little while longer. :lol:

Ghost is not a bad looking guy - he isn't Brad Pitt but he isn't offensive looking, he is average height, average weight, really bad dress sense and though he looks his age - doesn't dress well where women take the piss out of him. Also, he is quite mild mannered and meek wrapped around a boring, pseudo-intellectual persona that bores everyone to tears - this abrasive personality he has is for on here - which isn't surprising.

What made me laugh though was his April the 1st joke about meeting and dating a western woman - the real joke here is he lies about this preference, he is like a rat up a drainpipe for any western white woman within his vicinity in China - he actually had a brief relationship with a British, white, thirtysomething divorcee and tried to have a relationship with a thirtysomething Canadian divorcee who didn't fancy him - there is nothing wrong with chasing these women (rather him than me...), both ladies were interesting, smart and good company so why lie about it? if there are new western, white female teachers on that campus right now - I bet your life he has tried it on with all of them.

This forum is useful if people don't lie, he is lying about everything - he tried to get with one of his students who was in the final year of her degree - the daughter of a self made millionaire who has the best English ability of any Chinese person I know (let's call her... Sea) smart, funny, capable - but he is twice her age - she was bound to run for the hills - not that she wouldn't have dated a man older than her but not him - his 'young Chinese virgin' was going to be one of his students who could speak English but none of them were buying.

He should go back to the states and get himself a thirtysomething white woman - that is what he REALLY wants, that's what he chases after whilst he is here - he publicly states he hates white, western women and they are all sluts but in reality - chases them like the docile lap dog that he is. Ghost would be horrified if either of the two white, western women we both knew read his posts on here. 8)
yick
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:11 am

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Postby Blue Murder » Thu Sep 29, 2016 5:20 am

Just going to add something on the end here. This is something most of HA can learn from. Most of the gems here left or are rarely around to be considered regs (shout outs to Marcos, Doctor House, and even the twat tamer S_Parc -- extra props for getting with a yank bird but I digress). Only Yick hangs around (who I'm suspecting at this point, but that's for another time). You see what Ghost is doing? He's making use of that denial muscle. Even Adama -- a fundie who thinks the Earth is flat, gays are demons and that Buddhism is "demon worship" -- has come around and realised that grown men who whine, whine and whine about the west need to look within themselves and ask if they are the problem. Even if they aren't to blame, they can do something differently. Ghost could dress better, clean up and ditch the ouija board (and start going by his actual age). But in all honesty, I hope that most men here don't get with an eastern virgin. I hope that their fathers sniff you out and make you scarce real quick like, because few of y'all have shit to offer a lady.

I'm not just running my mouth either. I had and still have work to do in regards to improvement, but I had to do it for myself. It's not the fault of the west, Obama, Space Jews, atheists, feminists, women, "the niggers" (who I just learned "aren't from Africa"), spirits, zombie Hitler, communists, liberals, SJWs, tumblr, buzzfeed, or anyone else.

It's you.

And it would do most of the members here a major service to take this to heart. Once I did, I built up a lot of momentum, and I can say for the first time in a long time, I don't hate myself and that I'm pretty awesome.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests