White women still prefer white men regarding online dating..

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: White women still prefer white men regarding online dati

Post by Kradmelder »

Rock wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
BTW, who are you Blue Murder? You keep sending me bizarre PMs asking broad questions. I was kinda doubting whether or not you are for real. Weren't you banned for awhile and are you the one who used to have that bizarre avatar of a blue colored guy prowling around with a rifle? Have you posted a self intro here ever?
And post moronic 1 liners and insults in other people's intros without adding anything of value. Such people exist. They try and tear down but not contribute

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Rock wrote:Winston can vouch for me in that I'm real and haven't made any false claims or created alter egos. False personas ala Jboy (Ginger alter ego) should be exposed and in many cases banned. So Ghost, please defend yourself if what Yick and others claim here about you is false.

BTW, who are you Blue Murder? You keep sending me bizarre PMs asking broad questions. I was kinda doubting whether or not you are for real. Weren't you banned for awhile and are you the one who used to have that threatening avatar of a blue colored guy prowling around with a rifle? Have you posted a self intro here ever?
Except for the false claims and alter egos you did make. I'll be sure to let Yick know you're one of the horde, so that he doesn't get caught up in thinking you're the read deal.

In any case, just offering some advice. You can either take it or leave it, but I suggest you take it lest you go Ghost (pun!).

Adama wrote:It's also that good information is censored by men like this. Posters who would share won't, because they know there is this online bully who is going to act like the dog he is. Why bother sharing information that could help when the very people you would help are out to attack you at every turn for every word you write, even the good words you would use to help others? These people are beyond help.

Dan Cilley to me is the same as a character like Yohan. Clueless about women, but it is women's faults, not the man's fault for being clueless. Well just as the woman is obligated to fulfill her role, the man also has a role to play. The problem is, fools don't know their role, and they don't even want to know what their role is. Now they're going to spread that hatred of women far and wide, because they don't have the social skills to get one.
In that, they can mess around, and the talent will leave HA and start their own communities. It's been done a few times before, but the men weren't bright at all thus their communities failed. I'm selective of who I share information with for this reason. I have people I bring into my fold and that's it, because when you try to help people you get bitten. When I began the self improvement thing, I had to develop some asshole-ish traits and convictions, one being to leave people alone and let them wallow in whatever cesspool they've made for themselves. If they want change, they have to seek it. I guess Dan and Ghost don't want it enough.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote: Besides that, you are a good oke, pleasant, witty, humourous and friendly. Women like that when it makes them feel good. They may friend zone you, but so what? At least many like you.Tthe kind of person a man would like to have a beer with and women will talk to you as think you are approachable and not just want to get into their pants. You may sleep with one woman, but chat to many, so it is no problem being friendly to women, even though they will never really be friends and mates like men will. My phone is also full of women who tell me things and ask for help etc. Most I will never sleep with nor want to. They can meet my kids, braai etc. The ones for sex I keep separate.
Aw, thanks man! :D One day we will have that beer, we are going to disagree with like - 80% of most things - but it will be good!

I have loads of female friends, I don't see them in any way sexually at all - the women Ghost dated/were after were all friends of mine. I know what I like though (like yourself, right?) and I think its good to stick to what you like because I know many men who got involved with an easy lay and nine months later they are regretting it - they then have a lifetime link to a person they could have took or left. For me personally, when I get laid - I think - if I get this person pregnant - do I want to have this person in my life until I pop my clogs - and though I will never get the notches the likes of Winston has - my life is pretty easy and stress free.

In China, I am bigger and taller than basically everyone, there is the rare Chinese man who is a similar size, they are rare as rocking horse shite, and though a lot of Chinese girls aren't into the way I am built (or look) there are a fair few that are - I am after one in a country with 650 million women - can't fail but I need this damn language down.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Kradmelder wrote:
Rock wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:
BTW, who are you Blue Murder? You keep sending me bizarre PMs asking broad questions. I was kinda doubting whether or not you are for real. Weren't you banned for awhile and are you the one who used to have that bizarre avatar of a blue colored guy prowling around with a rifle? Have you posted a self intro here ever?
And post moronic 1 liners and insults in other people's intros without adding anything of value. Such people exist. They try and tear down but not contribute
> Says "they try and tear down but not contribute"
> Has a post history of literal tripe and vitriol against entire populations of people
> Has nothing knowledgeable about travel
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Blue Murder wrote:It seems the post I made went over everyone's heads. Okay, I'll get back to square here.

While I'm usually not a fan of doxxing in any form or fashion, Yick's made a good point as to why he did it/is doing it to Ghost. It's because this site's purpose (though I, at times, doubt it) is to arm men with the balls to take control of their circumstances with the tools they need to be successful abroad. It's not to "get laid bro" like some idiots have claimed. If that were the case, you'd be better off on Roosh's forums. While HA does have members and topics which cater to mongers, and while most members are themselves, the marriage minded or traveller who doesn't mind seeing what the world has to offer (myself) stops here on their journey to get better and get lost. The issue with Ghost and most of y'all is that he is disseminating information that will get the few men worth a damn with the means to travel sideways. Because his false info gets them sideways, they cross China off the list, which could've otherwise been a prime destination for them to visit.

It's like Dan Cilley and the cucks that agree with his "soulless western women" thread. He doesn't see how cringy and creepy he is. He only sees that Californian girls aren't having it, and that's a problem with "the evil Jew whatever", not him. When you act like that much of a twat twit online (even to people who have repeatedly tried being nice) but in real life end up being a major hypocrite or worse, yeah, you need to be called out. It's bad enough the typical HAer is insane. We don't need the few SANE men in the west to get caught up in false info and avoid good countries. That is why in the case of Yick I'm allowing the dox. Because it'll lead to a realignment of the plates, so to speak. And with that truth, we can move forward in candour and understanding, so that we all get a slice of life abroad, where we're happier there.
The site should really be about making the move overseas and living a happy life, which I fully support anyone doing, being happy overseas has to be dependent on being happy by yourself - if you need a constant stream of women or female approval to be happy abroad then you aren't going to be happy abroad. Like I spoke about men in Thailand - how many have met their end from six floors up because the bar girl they married wanted them out of the way, sometimes - these fellas should have stayed in their hometown.

You are never going to stop men from travelling and trying to get sex, I don't think the part of China where me and Ghost reside will ever be that place though because it isn't designed for it HOWEVER he should be as honest as possible when painting the situation here. And try not to blame the environment when in fact he isn't painting a realistic scenario of his daily life. Sometimes it is the person in the mirror who is fully to blame.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Blue Murder wrote: In that, they can mess around, and the talent will leave HA and start their own communities. It's been done a few times before, but the men weren't bright at all thus their communities failed. I'm selective of who I share information with for this reason. I have people I bring into my fold and that's it, because when you try to help people you get bitten.When I began the self improvement thing, I had to develop some asshole-ish traits and convictions, one being to leave people alone and let them wallow in whatever cesspool they've made for themselves. If they want change, they have to seek it. I guess Dan and Ghost don't want it enough.

I've experienced this too while going soul winning. There are people who are open and willing to receive the truth. All you have to do is ask them if they want it, if they say yes, that is when I give it.

There are many people who will decline. If they say they are in a hurry, I might (rarely) recite a verse from memory as they walk off. Sometimes those people will stop to hear the whole gospel. It lures them in.

However, there are some people, that if you give them a verse, they will attempt to assault you, or get you fired from your job if they know where you work. All because you loved them and didn't want to see them go to hell for eternity.

So if the person makes a real hard stance, like saying they are Muslim or they aren't interested, then I will move on. Because I know, if I tried to help them, these are the people who will bite me.

That doesn't work for the online world. In the online world, you can't just walk away from the dogs. The dogs are right there, and because they are dogs, they attack. There is no truth that can sink in. They do not want the truth and it holds no value for them.

This isn't a rational problem that can be helped through any kind of education. It is a problem with their souls. Their souls are broken and there is nothing that can mend them back. If it were simply education then giving them education would help. It is not. They won't receive knowledge because their soul rejects knowledge. It is spiritual, not mental. The mental must first obey the soul. If the soul as the leader is screwed, then the thought processes are also screwed to the point that truth cannot penetrate into their minds. The soul blocks it.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Adama wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:The issue with Ghost and most of y'all is that he is disseminating information that will get the few men worth a damn with the means to travel sideways. Because his false info gets them sideways, they cross China off the list, which could've otherwise been a prime destination for them to visit.

It's like Dan Cilley and the cucks that agree with his "soulless western women" thread. He doesn't see how cringy and creepy he is. He only sees that Californian girls aren't having it

When you act like that much of a twat twit online (even to people who have repeatedly tried being nice) but in real life end up being a major hypocrite or worse
It's also that good information is censored by men like this. Posters who would share won't, because they know there is this online bully who is going to act like the dog he is. Why bother sharing information that could help when the very people you would help are out to attack you at every turn for every word you write, even the good words you would use to help others? These people are beyond help.

Dan Cilley to me is the same as a character like Yohan. Clueless about women, but it is women's faults, not the man's fault for being clueless. Well just as the woman is obligated to fulfill her role, the man also has a role to play. The problem is, fools don't know their role, and they don't even want to know what their role is. Now they're going to spread that hatred of women far and wide, because they don't have the social skills to get one.
I disagree about Yohan - Yohan is a good poster, he has had his experiences and has stated on more than one occasion that he isn't anti western woman/white woman - he doesn't want to have relationships with them, well I am not romantically interested in them either. I don't think anyone really can take Yohan apart from his posting. We might disagree with if he is actively MGTOW but regards his posts and the laws regarding men in common law relationships with women - he makes some good points.

My personal opinion on MGTOW is that it can be a force of good in regards self improvement - if one wants to spend their MGTOW years playing video games instead of going down the gym or learning languages - then more fool them. Some men have low sex drives and don't need a woman, some men are completely unsuitable for relationships and fatherhood. For me personally, Yohan doesn't go around attacking or blaming or hating on white/western women - not that I have seen anyway.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Rock wrote:
Blue Murder wrote:I wouldn't get too antsy with the Ghost thing, Rock. You're one of the members here that need to step into the spotlight. You're next after Ghost is finished.
Winston can vouch for me in that I'm real and haven't made any false claims or created alter egos. False personas ala Jboy (Ginger alter ego) should be exposed and in many cases banned. So Ghost, please defend yourself if what Yick and others claim here about you is false.

BTW, who are you Blue Murder? You keep sending me bizarre PMs asking broad questions. I was kinda doubting whether or not you are for real. Weren't you banned for awhile and are you the one who used to have that threatening avatar of a blue colored guy prowling around with a rifle? Have you posted a self intro here ever?
I met Rock in Thailand. There's nothing at all about him inconsistent with his online persona.
Purple Murder
Freshman Poster

Post by Purple Murder »

hahaha you dudes are blowing a lot of smoke but the question is who is blowing smoke up whose ass? lol

I know the truth a lot of it is obvious.....

ghost is a fraud he's not even in china right now. He never got a young chinese virgin but he did screw a couple leftover women. he's just too ashamed to talk about it. lol he left china last year but didn't want to admit his failure on the forum. so now he's at home pretending like he's still giving things a shot. lol yick is right that he doesn't dress well,average looks but too goofy. definitely will never get an attractive chinese virgin.

yick is in china but doesn't know much chinese. his "conversational" chinese is basically asking girls very simple questions and then switching to english. lol he's better looking than ghost but can only get women the locals don't want anymore. he's much more successful than ghost will ever be in china but not impressive at all.

blue murder isn't really a troll like everyone thinks just more like a parrot with mental disabilities. he's not into the whole HA thing because he's a homosexual just shy about it. he sends PMs to people asking random shit and people take it as trolling but he's really just autistic and doesn't get "it".

rock is an actual prick and asshole. he's the most obvious because he just likes to argue for its own sake. and he's plays semantics a lot. also a fraud because he isn't actually rich like he pretends to be. think one of those wandering vagabonds in thailand pretending they have plans and shit figured out. that's rock lol.

adama is not a troll and actually is that stupid. in real life he's skinny and shrimpy and an basically a beta sucker. just like on the forum he never confronts anyone on his on he waits until a stronger male attacks then he gets behind him like a little coward.

kradmelder is legit for the most part except he actually does have a thing for black chicks. lol. he's f***ed a lot of them (but the butt ugly ones) but will never admit it.

happy to help clear that stuff up. thanks and enjoy bitches.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on December 29th, 2017, 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Note that I did not pounce on you on your absence like low-life Adama, but please clarify, are you the 25yo, 6'2", 280lb guy or the 5'9" 180lb in his late forties?
This should be real simple to answer.
Have you met yick or is he making it all up?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Ghost wrote:You guys are a real laugh riot. I'm busy for a couple days and you produce several pages of junk. There's so much bullshit I'm not going to even try to sift through it all.
Busy with what? Probably been running around campus, professing your undying love to some fat white chick from New Zealand who is NOT interested. :lol:

Yick, you're still a f***ing coward and a fraud and everyone knows it. And you'd never have the balls to say any of this bullshit to my face. You're pure chickenshit.
Well, why don't you come and do something about it! 8)
Last edited by yick on September 29th, 2016, 10:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

droid wrote:Note that I did not pounce on you on your absence like low-life Adama, but please clarify, are you the 25yo, 6'2", 280lb guy or the 5'9" 180lb in his late forties?
This should be real simple to answer.
Have you met yick or is he making it all up?
The lack of clarification is the answer to your question - there are six pages of his life that he has read, has he denied any of it? Not a single thing.

5ft 9ins around 180lbs, covered in a dirty kaftan bought from a market stall in Nepal. :lol:

Ghost, is Yick making it all up?

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

Yick, are both you and Ghost in the same city of Henan? Have you met him or only know him through mutual acquaintances?

I think over time life 3rd tier China can really drive the handful of resident white English teachers mad if they don't take frequent long breaks in more international cities. Even if you have a balance and keep yourself busy, it's gotta be super stressful I reckon.

There used to be a poster here named Globetrotter who was in same situation - English teacher somewhere in the sticks of China. He started out ok but over the course of months and maybe a year or more, seemed to get angrier and more combative to point of self destructing, online anyway lol. I think in his area, most people spoke a dialect or group of dialects not part of the Mandarin group which caused him to give up on the language. Mandarin is gonna be more useful in Henan than wherever he was.