Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affectio

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
1stworldview
Freshman Poster

Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affecti

Post by 1stworldview »

Women sitting alone together in a café would not give most observers pause, but in Russia, a group of women alone acts as a reminder of the country's deficiency in marriageable men. Lonely Russian women are commonplace in Moscow and other major Russian cities where men are dramatically outnumbered by the opposite sex. Mothers and daughters alike bemoan the lack of options available to them romantically. Men are not only scarce, but a good one is next to impossible to find.

Men in Russia are prone to alcoholism, unemployment, and abuse. Generations of women in Russia have witnessed the decline of the Russian man. Complaints about men's rudderless existence and poor treatment of women have become a mainstay for gatherings of women, whether at home, at work, or in a social setting. Wherever women gather, the subject of men is not far behind. Some of these women have taken to dressing the part of the jilted lover awaiting rescue, donning dramatic gowns, complete with stiletto heels as they await their knight in shining armor. A knight that few Russian women continue to believe in or have any hope left will actually materialize.

Most women regale past experiences with men with very few pleasant memories. Even women that have been fortunate enough to be involved in a romance, the love quickly sours and is often replaced by resentment, disillusionment, and unhappiness. Russian women wish to wined and dined, and made to feel special. However, even promising men disappoint these notions, causing women to grow hardened as their hope of love and happily-ever-after slowly fades.

The first experience with men a Russian woman remembers is usually her father. Unfortunately, most of these fathers were of no better ilk than the men available for dating at present. Russian women are often raised bearing witness to drunken fathers, heavy drinking, financial insecurities due to lack of motivation to work, and verbal and physical abuse against their mothers. These formative memories create the foundation for a lifelong distrust of men in general, and each subsequent undesirable male encountered is further evidence that the female opinion of Russian men is justified.

To answer the demand for good, decent men, clubs have been emerging across Russia to provide women with the means the experiences they have long craved. One club, Marusia, has taken the concept a step further. Many clubs will have male-based entertainment for women to enjoy. Marusia offers services for women to be in close proximity, if not actual contact, with a desirable man. Women may pay between a few hundred to a couple thousand dollars for the privilege of cuddling with male employees for the experience of closeness and physical connection they cannot find elsewhere.

Starved for affection and love, some patrons of Marusia will request men to spend time with in private rooms. 50% of Russian women are single, with few prospects of a lasting relationship on the horizon. Marusia and clubs like it help these women fill a void, even for a few hours before they resume their search for men that can step into the role of lover, partner, and provider.

Many Russian women consider their future bleak, as the hopes of marriage and companionship become less likely. Some critics believe that these situations are, in some part, created by the women themselves, citing that Russian women are too obsessed with finances and fairy tales. It could be argued in their defenses, that as the lonely fates of these Russian women looms over their heads, cynicism increases and practicality prevail, and the romantic ideals of the past morph into merely desires to be cared for.

Russian women have begun to turn to mail order bride sites to find a husband . Companies like A Foreign Affair have been capitalizing on the demand for marriage minded husbands. Every month they bring groups of men to Russian and the Ukraine. The women attend what A Foreign Affair calls a social, hundreds of young beautiful Russian women attend these events with the hope to get the chances to meet of 25 or so men that have traveled from the USA of Europe. 23 Year old Olga from Odessa say, "I have give up looking for a man in the Ukraine, I have no problem finding a date, but finding a man I would want to be the father of my children is a completely different thing. I want a man my children can admire and respect. I want a man that will be by friend, my soul mate and my lover"
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Post by publicduende »

We all know the above is as far removed from reality as one can possibly think.

Where did you get this piece of propaganda?
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

Ghost wrote: White women are so f***ed up. It doesn't seem to matter where they are from. Something in the white race just has a powerful tendency towards becoming terrible.
That's true. White women have been socially engineered to be dysfunctional and then put in positions of authority where they continue their reign of destruction.
Paranoia is just having the right information. - William S. Burroughs
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Ghost wrote:Russia is a post-feminist nation, so the damage done by feminism still remains. And this is f***ed if it is true...and it is in keeping with what I read about Russian females. They destroyed their own men and don't even care. And they are hypergamous to the extreme. I don't think a normal guy from anywhere could get a beautiful Russian woman. They want multimillionaires.
Agreed. If Russian women are so desperate, why are their profiles on the matchmaking sites so bitchy? Seems like none of them will settle for a guy who's 10 years older than they are, for example.
Banano
Veteran Poster

Post by Banano »

I dont buy this Russian women cant find man bs, How come theres over 100 000 hookers in Moscow alone?

Why Russian men pay for it if there is so many desperate women out there? It doesnt add up

newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Post by newlifeinphilippines »

yeah I never believe any story where they say the men outnumber or the women are looking. There is no place in the world not even phil. What it REALLY should be translated to is the women are stuck up annoying bitches who only want the top percent.
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 29th, 2020, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Hero wrote:
Ghost wrote:Russia is a post-feminist nation, so the damage done by feminism still remains. And this is f***ed if it is true...and it is in keeping with what I read about Russian females. They destroyed their own men and don't even care. And they are hypergamous to the extreme. I don't think a normal guy from anywhere could get a beautiful Russian woman. They want multimillionaires.
Agreed. If Russian women are so desperate, why are their profiles on the matchmaking sites so bitchy? Seems like none of them will settle for a guy who's 10 years older than they are, for example.
They will be desperate. The russian economy is on a verge of a full blown depression give it a couple years. but i dont care for russian or even most eastern european women anyways. I hate them actually.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Ghost wrote:
Taco wrote:
Ghost wrote: White women are so f***ed up. It doesn't seem to matter where they are from. Something in the white race just has a powerful tendency towards becoming terrible.
That's true. White women have been socially engineered to be dysfunctional and then put in positions of authority where they continue their reign of destruction.
And the white men too. Women will do whatever their culture allows them to do, i.e. be either pure or slutty. But white men in particular have the worst systems in their countries, laws that essentially make them slaves of females: no fault divorce, alimony, child support, etc. It's about more than those countries governments being rich and powerful enough to do such things. East Asians don't make systems like this, for example. Japan, Korea, and China are rich countries and could do it, but they don't. It drives me crazy trying to figure this out. Obviously, the rulers of the world rule from the European and European descended countries which are ground-zero for feminism. But I think there is more to it than that. What it is, I don't know. I don't know if it still does, but Russia used to have feminist laws that enslaved men much like the U.S. does now. And apparently Russia is still feminist in the attitudes of its women.

There's just no place to get a white woman anymore.

I seen a sweet hot white female at my church who probably would be good wife material (family orientated and knows the pastor). Definite marriage material. Only one problem she is underage and moving away. LOL you can't win in america.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Post by Traveler »

Men in Russia are prone to alcoholism, unemployment, and abuse. Generations of women in Russia have witnessed the decline of the Russian man.
Unfortunately, the women don't seem to be any better. Read Winston's The Hall of Villains page about all the Russian women who scammed him.
http://www.happierabroad.com/Hall_of_Villains.htm
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

@1stworldview That article about lonely Russian women who can't find men sounds like Dating Site / Marriage Agency propaganda. That's about as true as Russian women can't find any local men to have sex with. They also make good wives, in case you haven't heard. Oh, and they are not materialistic either.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

WorldTraveler wrote:@1stworldview That article about lonely Russian women who can't find men sounds like Dating Site / Marriage Agency propaganda. That's about as true as Russian women can't find any local men to have sex with. They also make good wives, in case you haven't heard. Oh, and they are not materialistic either.
I have met some really good Russian women...that said, your darker view of Russian society and Russian women is closer to the fact.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

newlifeinphilippines wrote:[quote="Herohelp, uote="Ghost"]Russia is a post-feminist nation, so the damage done by feminism still remains. And this is f***ed if it is true...and it is in keeping with what I read about Russian females. They destroyed their own men and don't even care. And they are hypergamous to the extreme. I don't think a normal guy from anywhere could get a beautiful Russian woman. They want multimillionaires.
Agreed. If Russian women are so desperate, why are their profiles on the matchmaking sites so bitchy? Seems like none of them will settle for a guy who's 10 years older than they are, for example.[/quote]

They will be desperate. The russian economy is on a verge of a full blown depression give it a couple years. but i dont care for russian or even most eastern european women anyways. I hate them actually.[/quote]

You have that right...oops...I thought Putin was BRILLIANT ....LOL. Talent and money are fleeing Russia...Only a dramatic change in leadership will help,
And that is not likely.
newlifeinphilippines
Veteran Poster

Russians will snap back especially since I dont think oil prices will stay down forever. I wouldn't be so confident in america. Russia will get the last laugh.