Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affectio

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Post by Russian1860 »

I am laughing with your narrative style. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well said, man!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

I don't know. From field reports Russia isn't this gold mine of great women. In matter of fact it's not that great. If you read the article it states a lack of eligible Russian men. In other words men who are not drunk or unemployed or just down right nasty. The article also states that Russian women has this fantasy of a romantic man. That's the problem the fantasy part. I imagine it goes both ways. You have western men who have fantasy of overseas women thinking they be submissive and all sexy and exotic ..but it's fantasy.

I live in NY and in Brooklyn there is Brighton Beach with a sizable Russian population. Granted they maybe Americanize but from what I hear the Russian girls are spoiled. I met Russian guys that were going after Asian girls over Russian girls. I don't know if it's genetic thing with white people to always want to act spoiled.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:I don't know. From field reports Russia isn't this gold mine of great women. In matter of fact it's not that great. If you read the article it states a lack of eligible Russian men. In other words men who are not drunk or unemployed or just down right nasty. The article also states that Russian women has this fantasy of a romantic man. That's the problem the fantasy part. I imagine it goes both ways. You have western men who have fantasy of overseas women thinking they be submissive and all sexy and exotic ..but it's fantasy.

I live in NY and in Brooklyn there is Brighton Beach with a sizable Russian population. Granted they maybe Americanize but from what I hear the Russian girls are spoiled. I met Russian guys that were going after Asian girls over Russian girls. I don't know if it's genetic thing with white people to always want to act spoiled.
I was seeing one russian woman from St Petersburg for a bit. She had divorced her SA husband who met her there. She didn't speak well of Russian men. I had her over for a braai once with her kid, but she told me straight no sex without a ring, and not an engagement ring. She brought up the assets quick, You are a professional man, have a house blah blah and basically she saw that or I would not even be a prospect. But I was having none of this marriage thing so dropped her. Marriage talk in first few weeks is a red flag. Can't say she was spoilt. She would get her hands dirty and actually do physical work, when no SA woman would. She didn't even have a maid. Nice lady, well educated, but I'm done with the marriage thing, especially when they see it as marrying money and stability, not a person. The only ring I would get is suffering.

The no sex without marriage is also deal breaker. That might work for a virgin, but not in the second hand market. I would buy a brand new bike on order without a test ride, but not a second hand one. They need to be married not me. And there must be some reason they were traded in. They want to snag you before you find the flaws.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's an advertisement under stealth. The article is fiction and it is just a sales technique. Wake up. That poster should be banned.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Well, let me say a couple of words about russian women. That’s hard to compile, but I will try to be neutral, and at least this will be an opinion with insight, unlike a bullshit, posted here by ttopic starter, who seems never ever interacted with russians in person.

First and foremost, they are ordinary women. Among 90 millions of russian females there are bitches, there are good girls, there are whores and there are loyal – like elsewhere in the world. Still they do have a little bit different mentality, comparing with western women. That is more referred towards at least 30+ yo women, who was born in USSR, and who was brought up in communist society. Although the new generation still absorb the vision of their parents but in a lesser extent. The nurture doesn’t mean, they are all like a robots to comply with the setting, instilled from the childhood, though I would say that a greater part of them still have a features listed below more or less.

It is took for granted that a man is a head of a family. No tricks and feminist bullshit about equality. In simple words it means, that a man is a principal earner, but a woman takes care of a household affairs. Still it’s quite uncommon for woman to sit at home, and mostly they have a work. It is absolutely not related with a level of income, but it is like more a nurture, that both have to contribute into family budget. A woman is responsible for cooking, cleaning, washing, etc. by default. When some americans say, my wife doesn’t cook, it sounds crazy for a russian man, since cooking skills is something what russian girls acquire since 10 yo or so. If a woman doesn’t provide you with a cleanliness at home, she is considered as a bad woman to choose as well. But a few words about a man, who lives with such woman. She does her duties, but a man should be able to take care of his. If he is half assed man, and is unable to hammer a nail into the wall by himself, then he is a jerk. It is not required, that man would be millionaire, but he must be the man. And by the way a typical russian women is not a shirker and a kid glove either.

Regarding appearance and a myth about russian beauties. Well, in my opinion they are not the best of the best, but if to sum up and to take 100 random russian women in some definite age range, I guess 70% of them will be 6/10 and higher. It seemed not too much for me, until I started to travel extensively around the globe. I have visited all continents and now I must admit, that an average russian woman is more attractive than an average white woman elsewhere in the world. For some reason I rarely rate a russian women higher than 8/10, and I can say that the most beautiful women I met were out of Russia, but in general russians are worthy. I don’t compare with such countries like Australia, Germany or Sweden, where indigenous women are incredibly ugly, but I counter with an average woman in every other country, where a white women comprise a majority. That’s my point and I won’t argue with someone, who has his own vision.

The devotion and reliability are considered as a national traits of Russians for centuries, but it is violated so often, that I even don’t know, whether it is a myth or not. That is something which you could expect, but that is not what you could consider as took for granted. Although the honesty, decency, friendship and other basic virtues were instilled from the childhood, I can’t claim, Russian women are much different then anybody else. People are people.

That’s hard or even impossible to give a summary about their characters and personalities. Because they are too different, and in my opinion don’t differ from other nationalities. Again, they might be honest, liars, faithful, cheaters, bitches, decent and whoever you meet, they don’t represent any national feature of russians, since all people are different. Russian women are much more inclined towards fellows, who speak russian as a native language, though among 90 millions of them, there are plenty of those who are willing to have a relationship with foreigners. But I don’t think, that is a mass behavior and still 99.9 % stick to compatriots, and it conforms with our traditions. Plus as an every big nation, we don’t consider as a priority to learn foreign languages, and thus an average english level in Russia is rather weak, comparing with Europe. Outside the big cities it is almost null.

Regarding stereotype, that Russians drink vodka, like crazy, well that is truth, we do drink! But in average we don’t consume alcohol more often, than people from Latin America, Southern Europe, or South Africa. If to speak about women, indeed they are capable to consume more than an average woman from overseas. If to measure in neat whiskey, 300-350 ml is ok for them to remain steady and adequate. But it doesn’t mean, they have a habit to drink like that on a constant basis, and it is quite uncommon to have women alcoholic in Russia.

Now, apply on top a unique character and unique life experience, and you will get an average woman, whom you can meet in every country. It will be quite difficult to distinguish the national traits in them, though still they persist (somewhere deep inside them :lol: )
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

russian1860,

I do agree that there is good and bad everywhere but from reading other reports form western men who dated or married Russian women. Russian women are pretty bad..I imagine not all of them but fair number of them.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

I've met a few Russian women through work. None of them are worthy of consideration. None. I would not bother with a Russki. There are Western women who still cook. Although they believe in equality, there are submissive women out there who aren't crazy enough to try to live it out.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Thing is, most of us, except Russian 1860, are talking based on a small sample from personal experience. Largely these were women dislocated from their culture and comfort zone. My experience is based on 3, only 1 of which with whom I had any personal involvement. So it is not any truth, just our pieces to the puzzle.

Going by the standards of SA women, she was above the quality of local women. Fit, educated, intelligent, did house work and cooked. SA women rarely keep house and demand maids, and these days few cook amongst the middle and upper classes. Mostly the husbands do. She was no subservient push over and no feminist. More like an old school boeretannie of a previous generation.

As far as a decent woman, far better than the local ones. Harder working and not lazy like the local ones. She appreciated that I do manual labour like chop all the braai wood myself on the property, and split logs instead of paying blacks. Sa women do nothing.

My one negative about her was pushing marriage. She also didn't like the fact I ride bikes and said she will never get on one. Bikes are a big part of my life. After that i turned down her invites to go away camping and stuff with kids. Given the woman is alone in a new country, her English limited and afrikaans zero, ja she wants security. The marriage thing was a deal breaker for me because of my past experiences with sa women. Even now I would run. Sa women have made me as wary of involvement as being offered a lion to tend my sheep.

Would I consider a Russian again. For sure. Just don't come at me with marriage like a Russian armoured assault, with no deviation from that fixed objective as quickly as possible. The Russians should have learnt how the saffers bloodied their noses from such tactics lol.

Overall she was a good woman. Just the wrong time in life as I already have kids and was not open to jumping into something.

One day I want to cross Russia by bike to the Pacific by dirt roads. Would be better with a Russian partner. And far better than being a fat f**k riding tar on a Harley across USA eating hamburgers at franchises.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Chanta76 claimed, he deals with Russians from Brighton Beach in NY. I visited Brighton Beach out of curiosity, when I was in New York. That is a district, which is considered to be inhabited by Russians, who immigrated from USSR to the USA in mid or late 80s. A several blocks around metro station and broadwalk are flashed with signboards, written in Russian, but the streets are crowded with various nationalities, including asians, indians and blacks. You can distinctly hear russian though.

Let's be honest, 90% of so called Russians out there are russian speaking jews, who even initially had different mentality, then indigenous russians. And how much more now, when they have been living in America for almost 30 years. They don't have an idea what is modern Russia. When those people relocated to US, they tried to reconstruct the model of life, they were used to in USSR. But that was unsuccessful experiment and instead of well off people they turned into almost beggars, who earned by cheating each other, since they were not adapted to the market economy and suddenly became non demanded.

Now Brighton Beach looks somewhat rundown and miserable. People from there can’t be considered as compatriots anymore, they are aliens for me. I don't know about their offspring, since I saw mostly old Russian speaking people on the streets, but I assume, their children basically even don't speak russian. Regarding beautiful women, I can't imagine, that normal people could inhabit in such dump. Sure thing, everyone, who can earn with other means, including hot chicks, moved out long time ago.

I met several russian expats in Las Vegas and California as well, and after a short discourse I perceived them like aliens already. They are get used to american lifestyle, and we have nothing common left, except the language. Furthermore I have russian clients and partners from USA, who live there for 2 decades. Now they even speak russian with accent and they are rrrrr-ing, pronouncing words. They americanized so much, that have different menatality already. We can’t understand each other at the spiritual level anymore. They speak different, they think different, they act different.

I agree with Kradmelder, that it is wrong to judge about the whole nation, based on a small sample. Although, I don't deny, that I also have associations about other nations, which are based on my personal experience solely. I already mentioned somewhere, that I don't like indians just because I caught a disease in India, and because they tried to scam me several times. But at the same time I understand, that my experience is too insignificant to judge the whole nation.

A few words about russian toutists, whom you could encounter in the country, you live in or travel to. For some reason many of them behave rude, noisily, aggressively, and don't give a f..ck with local way of life abroad. Stereotypes about russian savages partly derive from such kind of Russian holidaymakers. I can't explain, why is that. Maybe something related with soviet mentality, when people were essentially unable to travel abroad, i don't know. If you are in Russia, most of people are hospitable, friendly, and a way more intelligent, but while on holiday, many of them transform themselves into pigs. Just like they are partying for the last time in their life. That is mostly truth towards inexperienced travelers in such tourist destinations like Bali, Zanzibar, Borocay, Phuket, Cuba (although most of americans never visited Cuba), where russian tourists are plentiful.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

If those in NYC are Russian jews then they never were your countrymen. A jew is always a jew first, not of the nation he lives in. Like cancer may grow in your body and try and take over but it will not assimilate and contribute to health of the whole. Only itself.

I never met Russian tourists. Just Russians married to South africans and a Russian couple living here who invited me for dinner a few times. Hospitable and friendly but a very different culture. Yes they did give me vodka shots. But no one was falling down drunk. None were jews. If they were I would call them Russian any more than a jew here is south African. They are jews. A tribe of their own.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

We also need to define what we see as a group. A NE american is not the same as a midwesterner. A black south african and a white one are 2 different species. A russian jew is not a russian anymore than a NYC jew is like a midwesterner. My experiences have been with white russians, not the asiatic looking ones, who I assume are totally different. My son is in a private school and has an asiatic looking russian teacher. From Khazakstan I think. Extremely polite, more distant than russian whites, doesnt drink at all. But that is a sample of 1. I dealt with him more than just as a parent as he lacks contacts with universities and companies here to help his promising students achieving at a level beyond his ability to help them. So I organised for them to get inputs from industry. He goes out of his way to help students, even after hours, is always grateful and polite, so he is a good man. But I wouldn't call him russian as he is not white.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder, you are a smart guy. I like your narrative style, the sense of humor, and it’s interesting for me to trace the way of your thinking through your comments.
But I will be straightforward, you are kinda absolutely intolerant towards colored and jews. I understand you completely regarding blacks, since I know what Africa is really like. I presume, you have a reason to hate jews either. And that’s totally ok with me, that you publicly express your vision in this regard.

Me, I am different. I never judge people by default. I always consider, they might be bad and good. Of course I have my own bias, but I am a way less aggressive. I try to say on web only what I am capable to say someone in person. Regarding jews, I am quite neutral towards them. I don’t consider an innocent child is scum just because he is jew. Same with blacks. Same with women. I think, we should condemn only those people who deserve condemnation. But it shouldn’t be by default. Sometimes we have to generalize, so that to define or rule out something. But still we should leave a room for amendment, since almost every rule has an exception. And that is what I try to do.

I was making fun in the neighboring topic, hinting a guy at his homosexuality. But it was done in a funny, non aggressive way. I can joke around jews and blacks either, but in a peaceful manner. I can call a mother f***er only definite human/ group of people, whom I know for sure, deserve that.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Regarding jews, we almost always have bad associations, when we mean a one of them, who deal with money somehow. When we say jew, we mean a one, who can sell the friendship, who can betray, who value profit much more than humanity and virtue. And such associations emerged for a reason, since there is a whole class of such people. I don’t like them, but I don’t generalize, that all jews are like that. You know what? In Russian we even have two words to call a jew. The first one is “evrej” – it means a polite name of jew, good jew in other words. And the second word is “zhid”. It is very offensive word, and we call bad jews like that. But not all jews are zhidi (zhid in plural is zhidi).
Hero
Experienced Poster

Post by Hero »

Those desperate Russian and Ukrainian women sure aren't advertising online. If you go to a legit dating site like Elena's Models, the women are quite picky about age differences. And they have no shame about asking about your finances. One of the first things they always ask is "Do you own or rent a home?"
Last edited by Hero on September 29th, 2016, 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Hero wrote:The desperate Russian and Ukrainian women sure aren't advertising online. If you go to a legit dating site like Elena's Models, the women are quite picky about age differences. And they have no shame about asking about your finances. One of the first things they always ask is "Do you own or rent a home?"
And what? There are thousands, or maybe even tens thousands of such whores. Does it somehow characterize remain 90 millions of russian women?