Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affectio

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Hero
Experienced Poster

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Post by Hero »

Russian1860 wrote:
Hero wrote:The desperate Russian and Ukrainian women sure aren't advertising online. If you go to a legit dating site like Elena's Models, the women are quite picky about age differences. And they have no shame about asking about your finances. One of the first things they always ask is "Do you own or rent a home?"
And what? There are thousands, or maybe even tens thousands of such whores. Does it somehow characterize remain 90 millions of russian women?
No, I'm just saying that you're not going to find a quality Russian woman on the internet.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Hero wrote:The desperate Russian and Ukrainian women sure aren't advertising online. If you go to a legit dating site like Elena's Models, the women are quite picky about age differences. And they have no shame about asking about your finances. One of the first things they always ask is "Do you own or rent a home?"
And what? There are thousands, or maybe even tens thousands of such whores. Does it somehow characterize remain 90 millions of russian women?
Come on bru, us racists have to stereotype. It is what we do best. Help us out. Don't point out exceptions, help point out behaviours to help us build up a russian woman stereotype :lol:

I own a home. Fully paid long ago. Come now, russian ladies, send me offers of sex :lol: . But no Babushkas or mongoloids or Zhidesses please :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

You got my words as a personal insult for some reason. Be consequent at least..

I don't defend jews, nor i defend russian women, or blacks or someone else. I just want to be objective.

That is like with muslims. There are many terrorists among them, they invade new territories in Europe and USA and try to impose their rules and traditions there, they cause wars, kidnap people, but would it be correct to call all of them scum? For someone, who had a bummer with them, that might be be truth. But then I would recommend to come to such place like Ternate in Indonesia. For those, who like to explore off the beaten track, that's a great place to come. You wouldn't meet any white people or tourists there. Instead you will meet one of the most friendly local people, whom you ever met. All of them are muslims though. Very good place to review your opinion about muslims and to get rid of stereotypes.

fyi, in russian bad jew male is zhid, female- zhidovka, plural - zhidi.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:You got my words as a personal insult for some reason. Be consequent at least..

I don't defend jews, nor i defend russian women, or blacks or someone else. I just want to be objective.

That is like with muslims. There are many terrorists among them, they invade new territories in Europe and USA and try to impose their rules and traditions there, they cause wars, kidnap people, but would it be correct to call all of them scum? For someone, who had a bummer with them, that might be be truth. But then I would recommend to come to such place like Ternate in Indonesia. For those, who like to explore off the beaten track, that's a great place to come. You wouldn't meet any white people or tourists there. Instead you will meet one of the most friendly local people, whom you ever met. All of them are muslims though. Very good place to review your opinion about muslims and to get rid of stereotypes.

fyi, in russian bad jew male is zhid, female- zhidovka, plural - zhidi.
Actually no. I took no offence. My post above was a joke, laughing at stereotyping.

I have met good people of all races, including blacks and muslims. I have only never met a decent jew. All have been arrogant, nasty, hateful, greedy. The closest that come to decent are ones native to Israel or north africa, not the askenazi from europe. Only you rarely see those native jews outside of Israel.

Thanks for correctness on russian term for jewesses! I have now learnt a new russian word I can use often :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote: The closest that come to decent are ones native to Israel. Only you rarely see those native jews outside of Israel.
Hey, bro! What were you doing in the land of the sin and flaw? Probably it was a kind of secret intelligence mission to get to know the enemy better? :lol:

Np, I could teach you more bad offensive words in Russian whenever you wish to :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Hero wrote: No, I'm just saying that you're not going to find a quality Russian woman on the internet.
Of course all these dating sites intended for foreigners are nothing more than scam. You can meet either leech, or trash there. Or both in one.
If you want to find a woman on the internet, then google for local dating sites at least. Or use social networks such as fb or vk dot com (russian analog of facebook). At least you would have more odds to find something decent there.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Hero wrote: No, I'm just saying that you're not going to find a quality Russian woman on the internet.
Of course all these dating sites intended for foreigners are nothing more than scam. You can meet either leech, or trash there. Or both in one.
If you want to find a woman on the internet, then google for local dating sites at least. Or use social networks such as fb or vk dot com (russian analog of facebook). At least you would have more odds to find something decent there.
Why do that? Never use facejew. It is jew owned and anything you put on there they have. Employers also use it. Our HR uses it to screen people. If they see party pics, wrong types of friends or social life, drunkenness etc you will not get a the job because clients can also see this.

No need to use internet sites. Our friend Russian 1860 will tell the russian women he knows 'hey this one has a house' 'that one has money' 'this one travels' 'this one wants a wife' etc and all the russian girls will flock to us he he.

Just remember I asked first so I get first choice :lol: Just no Zhidi he he. Send them to Yick. He will sleep with anything :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote: Just remember I asked first so I get first choice :lol: Just no Zhidi he he. Send them to Yick. He will sleep with anything :lol:
I am afraid, all of them will decline, if I will tell them, that you prefer to meet up once per 3-4 weeks on the working day :lol:

P.S. I dont have jews in my personal circles of contacts at all, so I have nothing to offer to Yick either :lol:
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

1stworldview,
Why are you posting this so many times? You've posted it 5 or 6 times already. Stop please. I'm going to combine all your threads about this into one. Don't post duplicate threads anymore please.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ghost wrote:Russia is a post-feminist nation, so the damage done by feminism still remains. And this is f***ed if it is true...and it is in keeping with what I read about Russian females. They destroyed their own men and don't even care. And they are hypergamous to the extreme. I don't think a normal guy from anywhere could get a beautiful Russian woman. They want multimillionaires.

White women are so f***ed up. It doesn't seem to matter where they are from. Something in the white race just has a powerful tendency towards becoming terrible.

Every man should be entitled to a hot, leggy, blonde if he so desires for a wife. I'd make it so if I were in control. Breed the most beautiful women to be wives. f**k, that'd be eternal world peace if such a system ruled instead of this insane globalist regime.
When did feminism enter Russia? You mean during the Communist era, there was feminism in Russia? I don't see that. The women in Russia dress very feminine and look proud of their femininity. They always let the man pay and always take your hand if you offer it when they get out of a vehicle or get on the bus. So they act very lady like. The problem is that they are too greedy and don't have a moral conscience. They also have no sense of fairness, they are glad to always take from others and never give back. But they laugh and joke and are easy to talk to though. And they are very open. They aren't uptight and serious and closed like in Taiwan or Hong Kong.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Winston wrote:The problem is that they are too greedy and don't have a moral conscience. They also have no sense of fairness, they are glad to always take from others and never give back.
My greedy relative, who doesn't have conscience, and who is glad to take from others and never gives back, many years ago got married with an englishman, and soon they relocated to London. She said, it was love, but if her husband was a member of this forum, he would know in advance, that love is bullshit, and women are after money solely. Unfortunately he was not.

In a few years her husband lost his job and fell into depression, which is called midlife crisis. And my greedy and predatory relative, became the one who provided their family, paid the mortgage of their house, paid all the bills, etc. It lasted like that for 5 years, but my relative, who doen't have moral conscience, still didn't give him up. Eventually they got over that period of life, and he found a job. the end.

When I got married, it was very complicated period of my life. I was broke that time, plus I made some other mistakes, not related with money, but for some strange reason a greedy prudent russian woman, who was pursued a benefit, chose me to become her husband.

Does it sound strange for you, gentlemen? I am not in that age to be an idealist. I don't belive in black, and white, and I deem that everything is rather grey, darker or lighter. But good women, who are worth to marry do exist. That is the fact, and if it was opposite, then such kind of interaction between man and woman like marriage, would exhaust itself thousands years ago.

What does a defendant do in the court? He is trying to defend himself. No matter, whether he is guilty or not, but he defends. Same here. Who would admit, that he is loser in his 40s? He must be bold to admit it publicly. He would better think up 1000 and 1 excuses to try to prove for himself and for others, that his behavioral model is correct.

I don't want to generalize and I don't point out my finger to someone personaly. Many of you really enjoy the life they live. And that is called the freedom of choice. But still I assume, there are some, who try to conceal his misfortunes.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Russian1860 wrote: When I got married, it was very complicated period of my life. I was broke that time, plus I made some other mistakes, not related with money, but for some strange reason a greedy prudent russian woman, who was pursued a benefit, chose me to become her husband.

Does it sound strange for you, gentlemen? I am not in that age to be an idealist. I don't belive in black, and white, and I deem that everything is rather grey, darker or lighter. But good women, who are worth to marry do exist. That is the fact, and if it was opposite, then such kind of interaction between man and woman like marriage, would exhaust itself thousands years ago.
You're a wise man. I've been trying to tell the men here that. That is, that women are willing to pay for their husbands when the situation calls for it.

Then I get called out for using the word "men", because only a female feminist would use the word "men" all the time. And, women providing isn't the religious ideal, and the fact that I would even say that women could pay for their families means that I am a fake Christian around here to these reprobates. Civil discourse is difficult.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Winston wrote:The problem is that they are too greedy and don't have a moral conscience. They also have no sense of fairness, they are glad to always take from others and never give back.
My greedy relative, who doesn't have conscience, and who is glad to take from others and never gives back, many years ago got married with an englishman, and soon they relocated to London. She said, it was love, but if her husband was a member of this forum, he would know in advance, that love is bullshit, and women are after money solely. Unfortunately he was not.

In a few years her husband lost his job and fell into depression, which is called midlife crisis. And my greedy and predatory relative, became the one who provided their family, paid the mortgage of their house, paid all the bills, etc. It lasted like that for 5 years, but my relative, who doen't have moral conscience, still didn't give him up. Eventually they got over that period of life, and he found a job. the end.

When I got married, it was very complicated period of my life. I was broke that time, plus I made some other mistakes, not related with money, but for some strange reason a greedy prudent russian woman, who was pursued a benefit, chose me to become her husband.

What does a defendant do in the court? He is trying to defend himself. No matter, whether he is guilty or not, but he defends. Same here. Who would admit, that he is loser in his 40s? He must be bold to admit it publicly. He would better think up 1000 and 1 excuses to try to prove for himself and for others, that his behavioral model is correct.

I don't want to generalize and I don't point out my finger to someone personaly. Many of you really enjoy the life they live. And that is called the freedom of choice. But still I assume, there are some, who try to conceal his misfortunes.
I had a good evening with mates. One of them last December I rode 4500 km return by dirt roads to his wedding. He is doing well and happy. Once he stayed with me after his divorce and I kicked him out after 2.5 months of drinking and womanizing and told him be a man and support yourself and your children. Now he is doing well and I told him I will kick his arse if he farks this up. Good white woman but English from UK. But with a wife now he has no money to replace engine on his bike that just siezed after 160k km and he is sad not to be able to ride. As a single man all 3 of my bikes added up have less and I ride 35k km per year so every 2 years a new bike :D . 12k per bike per year.

Other friends tonight married but unhappy. They Don't want to go home. So they wanted to go to a titty bar and stare. Wtf. I will get sex this weekend with a woman with bigger tits. They probably won't. I'm so glad I'm not in that situation. I hate titty bars. Just unhappy desperate men fill such places. One came to talk to me about my bike as i rode right to the front door but he was lonely and i was with old mates. I'm not a bar person.

Russian you are right about the feelings of men. But there are many truths. Happy with a partner may be best it is rare. But as a truth coming home single is better than coming home to shit. I'm happy to go home but the married men are not. The woman being foreign will not change this basic fact.

Whatever your situation, you seem happy. That is why you write things nice to read instead of insulting diatribes.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Adama wrote:
Russian1860 wrote: When I got married, it was very complicated period of my life. I was broke that time, plus I made some other mistakes, not related with money, but for some strange reason a greedy prudent russian woman, who was pursued a benefit, chose me to become her husband.

You're a wise man. I've been trying to tell the men here that. That is, that women are willing to pay for their husbands when the situation calls for it.

Then I get called out for using the word "men", because only a female feminist would use the word "men" all the time. And, women providing isn't the religious ideal, and the fact that I would even say that women could pay for their families means that I am a fake Christian around here to these reprobates. Civil discourse is difficult.
Civil discourse is easy Bru. Amongst Christians. Even Christians to other races and faiths. It is in your spirit. You know exactly what I mean by that.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Old russian saying says, that there are no such married men exist, who would never dream to become a single for a while. I think, that the opposite statement is true for a single man as well.

Life consists of compromises. Everyone chooses, what is more suitable for him. And most often this choice is limited. You can’t always choose the best, but have to adapt to circumstances instead. Would you remain a single wolf, if you had a woman beside you, who complies with all your requirements as an almost perfect woman? Would a one, who is married with a bitch, hesitate to divorce, if he was not obliged to yield his house and money to her after divorce? But your choice is almost always limited, and you choose what’s available on the spot. That’s the thing.

A personality is formed with experience. You disrespect blacks, because you live in that shit, and you have a reason to disrespect them. But a black man from USA, who grew up in a decent district, got a decent education, job, and who never convicted a crime, would call you a racist. And both of you are right. Because everyone has his own experience and circumstances. That concerns with the women as well. If you burn your finger, you will be careful with a fire afterwords.