Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affectio

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Kradmelder » September 30th, 2016, 7:41 am

True but you will find that most men on here have come to the realisation that finding a good one suitable to marry has become like finding a needle in a haystack, especially amongst white western women. And it gets worse with age as the good ones get grabbed early. So it is look for alternative life styles or end up that miserable person who knows divorce will cost him everything and half his salary for a long time to come. Given this choice, what would you choose? For me marriage is out. To risk everything paying out some heifer is playing with my children's inheritance. She can walk out any time with a good chunk of my assets. No thanks. They want to peddle fannies I will take that for the time being, not get attached and enjoy life. Children, bikes, mates bring me great joy. Women are not the only thing in life.

Ja you been burnt a few times you don't stick your finger in the fire. If women are fire I will put my meat over the coals and enjoy the meat. Then leave the ashes. Women always start of with fire then leave your life a pile of burnt out ashes. I am finished with that.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Kradmelder » September 30th, 2016, 8:00 am

Your comment about choices, each of us has a different range of choices. Those whose character allows race mixing can choose women of other races. Not me. But I had enough money to pay off a woman cash so I keep the house and buy her a new car so I keep mine. In a few years I saved it all up again where she spent it all. Many men do not have the cash to the vakue of a house and new car to buy their freedom socannot do this so are stuck unhappy. They know they cannot lose their home and car and still survive on a half salary. That is a soul crushing situation. Even suicide is not an option for such men as how will their kids survive.

Divorce is expensive because it is worth it. All things that bring you freedom and joy are expensive.

Only men that think with their Dicks make stupid choices. If they think, they will realise go non white or stay single in case a good white comes along. Don't gamble your whole life away just to fill your house and bed. That includes Russian women on dating sites looking for a man with a house.

Having a regular pomp is one sure way to keep your balls empty to avoid thinking with your dick. Unfortunately this wisdom comes with experience, and for many men, too late.

Having money, having loose morals, having non racial views, increases your choices. Not thinking with your dick prevents you from being faced with bad choices.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Russian1860 » September 30th, 2016, 9:05 pm

Kradmelder wrote:One day I want to cross Russia by bike to the Pacific by dirt roads. Would be better with a Russian partner. And far better than being a fat f**k riding tar on a Harley across USA eating hamburgers at franchises.


That is very fascinating, though challenging. Definitely not for everybody. Although, some foreigners made it successfully, even with bicycles. If you stick to main highways, you can do it easier, but if you want to face real offroad, believe me, Russia has plenty to offer :lol:

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 188
Joined: September 22nd, 2016, 5:16 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Kradmelder » October 1st, 2016, 6:02 am

Main tar roads are boring. No technical skills in that. Even fat farks on Harleys can ride tar. Dirt is far more challenging and nicer scenery.

I would do it in summer lol. I'm not a snow person although I don't mind bad weather. I do ride in heavy rain and our winter when it is below 5. Black petrol attendants ask how can I ride in this weather. I tell them cold is good for white people. It makes us tough so we can take the country back lol.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Russian1860 » October 2nd, 2016, 9:15 am

Kradmelder wrote:Main tar roads are boring. No technical skills in that. Even fat farks on Harleys can ride tar. Dirt is far more challenging and nicer scenery.

I would do it in summer lol. I'm not a snow person although I don't mind bad weather. I do ride in heavy rain and our winter when it is below 5. Black petrol attendants ask how can I ride in this weather. I tell them cold is good for white people. It makes us tough so we can take the country back lol.


Me, I have a dream to cross Africa from north to south some day. It’s also must be challenging, but incredibly fascinating. Africa gives the unique spirit of freedom, which can’t be sensed anywhere else. I drove through a half of Australia from Darwin in the north to Alice Springs in the center, and some southern Queensland as well. Surprisingly it was boring, comparing with Africa. That is not like they don’t have a wilderness, but even their wilderness is too much civilized, which doesn’t allow you to feel that sense of freedom. Like, you can’t camp or make a camp fire outside specially designated areas, or these ridiculous signboards “warning, crocodiles” beside the ponds, etc. And you can’t ignore the rules, like in Africa, otherwise you will be really hardly fined. I don’t know, maybe I was just driving through the wrong places, but that is my impression.

Regarding USA, yes, they have tar roads, but the nature is spectacular. I was doing just a relatively short loop in Nevada, Utah and some California. It was outstanding. If you visited a Fish River canyon in Namibia, I can tell you, that Grand Canyon is a way more superb. Although Africa and USA are incomparable. That is absolutely different type of travelling and absolutely different impressions.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 188
Joined: September 22nd, 2016, 5:16 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Kradmelder » October 2nd, 2016, 10:29 am

I've done all Africa north to south.Coming home once I figured take 3 months and come home overland. All you must watch out for are the Africans lol. They will steal the fillings out of your teeth. If you do it, you have a place to stay. No charge. I'm not jewish :lol:

Ive done a loop through western usa. I found the grand Canyon too commercialized. Full of tourists, paved paths, souvenir shops etc. Awful.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Russian1860 » October 2nd, 2016, 11:23 am

Wow, that must be great trip! Did you drive through east or west?

Regarding Grand Canyon, I agree, that it is highly commercialized place, but it doesn’t lessen it’s beauty. And to be honest, there are very few world top natural attractions left, which are not commercialized. SA is not an exception and Cape of Good Hope, Augrabies falls, Blyde River canyon, Kruger are highly commercialized and crowded with tourists. The neighboring Namibian Sossusvlei, or Zambian/ Zimbabwean Victoria falls are the same commercialized. But it doesn’t make them less spectacular. And most everywhere in the world is like that.

The rest of the African attractions are less crowded and commercialized, because of poor infrastructure, and that is why this continent is unique and so fascinating for adventurous traveler. I would add there some places in South America, such as Uyuni salt flats and Altiplano lagoons in Bolivia, or Angel fall in Venezuela, which are definitely a must see places, but still wild, because it’s quite hard to get to. But anyway Africa stays apart, since even locomotion itself from A to B is an attraction and adventure.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 188
Joined: September 22nd, 2016, 5:16 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Kradmelder » October 2nd, 2016, 5:16 pm

Russian1860 wrote:Wow, that must be great trip! Did you drive through east or west?

Regarding Grand Canyon, I agree, that it is highly commercialized place, but it doesn’t lessen it’s beauty. And to be honest, there are very few world top natural attractions left, which are not commercialized. SA is not an exception and Cape of Good Hope, Augrabies falls, Blyde River canyon, Kruger are highly commercialized and crowded with tourists. The neighboring Namibian Sossusvlei, or Zambian/ Zimbabwean Victoria falls are the same commercialized. But it doesn’t make them less spectacular. And most everywhere in the world is like that.

The rest of the African attractions are less crowded and commercialized, because of poor infrastructure, and that is why this continent is unique and so fascinating for adventurous traveler. I would add there some places in South America, such as Uyuni salt flats and Altiplano lagoons in Bolivia, or Angel fall in Venezuela, which are definitely a must see places, but still wild, because it’s quite hard to get to. But anyway Africa stays apart, since even locomotion itself from A to B is an attraction and adventure.


I went via the east and central. The west visas are very difficult. Evan a visa to ghana where I was working I needed letters from the Ministry I was working for etc.

Kruger is hideous. Many better game parks without all the tourists. I have done some contracts in game parks, which means I can go through on my bike. Nothing beats riding a dirt bike through a game park.

Blyde as well is touristy and horrid. I have a mate who lives near Blyde. We went to water falls upstream of Blyde. No one there at all. No entry fee. It is on forestry land long access by dirt road.

If you go to Vic falls, go to the zambian side. far less developed. A lot of monkeys and baboons, not just the ones trying to sell you stuff :lol: Both types will steal anything so be careful.

But now you see why I don't want to leave. There is something about africa that touches the spirit of a Free White Man. No where else can match this freedom. Everyday is adventure and far less rules and regs.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Russian1860 » October 3rd, 2016, 5:37 am

Kradmelder wrote:If you go to Vic falls, go to the zambian side. far less developed. A lot of monkeys and baboons, not just the ones trying to sell you stuff :lol: Both types will steal anything so be careful.


I don't know how many years ago did you visit Vic falls last time, but 5 years ago it was equally crowded with touts and tourists both in Zambian and Zimbabwean side. Both parties require admission fee to be paid, so that to access the best viewpoints, and the difference between touts was, that Zambians wanted to sell chinese shit, while Zimbabweans proposed 25 billion zimbabwean dollar bills. Zambian side may be less developed because Victoria falls city is located closer to the border, than Livingstone. From the other side, you have to pass through high end hotel territory in Zambia to access the major viewpoints, which doesn't add a charm. But anyway this natural wonder is spectacular
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 188
Joined: September 22nd, 2016, 5:16 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Kradmelder » October 3rd, 2016, 9:45 am

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:If you go to Vic falls, go to the zambian side. far less developed. A lot of monkeys and baboons, not just the ones trying to sell you stuff :lol: Both types will steal anything so be careful.


I don't know how many years ago did you visit Vic falls last time, but 5 years ago it was equally crowded with touts and tourists both in Zambian and Zimbabwean side. Both parties require admission fee to be paid, so that to access the best viewpoints, and the difference between touts was, that Zambians wanted to sell chinese shit, while Zimbabweans proposed 25 billion zimbabwean dollar bills. Zambian side may be less developed because Victoria falls city is located closer to the border, than Livingstone. From the other side, you have to pass through high end hotel territory in Zambia to access the major viewpoints, which doesn't add a charm. But anyway this natural wonder is spectacular


A long time since I was there last. Ive been a few times and the zambian side was quite undeveloped. At the time you didn't go through hotels on the zambian side. Just the hawkers (chernomazij :lol: ) on the side of the road.

The zim dollar was living proof of what my father once said. Don't ever trust a currency with a black man's face on it. Their word is and signature are worthless as they have no honour.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Russian1860 » October 3rd, 2016, 12:15 pm

Kradmelder wrote: Just the hawkers (chernomazij :lol: ) on the side of the road.


:lol:
Have you learnt this word already? Or still use a crib sheet to write it correctly?
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 188
Joined: September 22nd, 2016, 5:16 pm

Re: Moscow clubs capitalize on lonely women starved for affe

Postby Kradmelder » October 3rd, 2016, 1:20 pm

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote: Just the hawkers (chernomazij :lol: ) on the side of the road.


:lol:
Have you learnt this word already? Or still use a crib sheet to write it correctly?


I practiced from that web page to make sure the letters were correct way to pronounce it :lol: . Now next time I meet a darkie communist who studied in russia I know what to call him :lol:
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Previous

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests