Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I'm getting copyright claims on my YouTube videos

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: I'm getting copyright claims on my YouTube videos

Postby Mercury » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:57 am

It hurts, doesn't it? Unfortunately, that's how the cruel country of America is. America is on it's way to becoming a carbon copy of North Korea, even border patrol shooting and killing anyone seen trying to leave America.
Mercury
Freshman Poster

Postby Citizen » Tue Oct 11, 2016 2:18 pm

Well don't steal from others. Try creating something on your own. If you want to use what others own, obtain permission and pay their licensing fee.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Postby davewe » Tue Oct 11, 2016 3:44 pm

Citizen wrote:Well don't steal from others. Try creating something on your own. If you want to use what others own, obtain permission and pay their licensing fee.

It's not always that easy. I posted a video I took from a water park in the Philippines. Over the loud speaker they were playing a popular song. I got flagged for that. I tried to ask for permission and was denied. In the end the audio track of my commentary was completely removed.

I get that people want to protect what they own, but sometimes it's silly.
Check out my blog @ www.marriedafilipina.com
davewe
Experienced Poster

Postby MattHanson1990 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 12:51 am

Just yesterday, I was able to remove to the copyright claims from my YouTube videos, so things are back to normal again. Sometimes, YouTubers get third party claims by mistake.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Return to General Discussions