Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Moretorque is the greatest American alive

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Moretorque is the greatest American alive

Postby starchild5 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:14 am

This guy is an old old white soul. He analyzed me...WOW :idea: :idea:

When he wrote..The fight is between me and the Jews....He already know the game...Even though he goes on and on for Bankers conspiracy which is true as well..It seems he knows the BIGGEST PICTURE TOO...

Much Respect...I think he does not live in Florida but some other closer dimension and then he caught Jack Ma fraud ...He is clearly an Alien Hybrid...He is the only American guy who understood who this Real Jack Ma is...WOW ...Not even Winston figured this out...

Even to understand this Jack Ma...Alibaba Fraud guy...Alien Hybrid Chinese...You really got to be on some higher level soul.

I think Moretorque is on par with Winston in Old Soul Scale...This guy is Ancient...
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Re: Moretorque is the greatest American alive

Postby Citizen » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:37 pm

Have you guys not noticed that what you write has no effect? You all have no powers anymore. You abused a gift. Now the gift has been revoked.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:03 pm

Citizen wrote:Have you guys not noticed that what you write has no effect? You all have no powers anymore. You abused a gift. Now the gift has been revoked.

Words out of my mouth.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Postby Moretorque » Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:25 pm

Where he's got it all wrong is when he tries to compare me to Mr. Khan Wuunien Singh the greatest Star Fleet captain ever and that will ever live.

He rips space monsters like StarChild a new a$$ just about every week...... 8)
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 1:31 am

Moretorque wrote:Where he's got it all wrong is when he tries to compare me to Mr. Khan Wuunien Singh the greatest Star Fleet captain ever and that will ever live.

Can't fool me...You secretly control America and all the Aliens there..Bankers too... :D

Only an Alien can know who Jack Ma is...A human can never..Your species created Jack Ma :mrgreen:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:25 am

Citizen wrote:Have you guys not noticed that what you write has no effect? You all have no powers anymore. You abused a gift. Now the gift has been revoked.

...Its ok....I don't understand God...We are all at some level of understanding of this thingy called GOD which gives you gift and we abuse it.
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:00 am

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Where he's got it all wrong is when he tries to compare me to Mr. Khan Wuunien Singh the greatest Star Fleet captain ever and that will ever live.

Can't fool me...You secretly control America and all the Aliens there..Bankers too... :D

Only an Alien can know who Jack Ma is...A human can never..Your species created Jack Ma :mrgreen:

OK you got me, when are you going to beam me over for some Wu-ton soup?........ :D
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 11:11 am

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

OK you got me, when are you going to beam me over for some Wu-ton soup?........ :D

As and when Winston finished his Wu - Ton soup...You are next...buzz you :mrgreen:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:27 am

This is what Moretorque looks like in real life. He really is the Greatest American Hero! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby starchild5 » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:21 am

jamesbond wrote:This is what Moretorque looks like in real life. He really is the Greatest American Hero! :D

:lol: :lol:
starchild5
Experienced Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat Oct 15, 2016 9:28 am

jamesbond wrote:This is what Moretorque looks like in real life. He really is the Greatest American Hero! :D

Actually I look more like the guy in your Avatar..........
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sat Oct 15, 2016 10:12 am

Moretorque wrote:

Actually I look more like the guy in your Avatar..........

You mean Freddy Krueger? :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Moretorque » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:57 pm

jamesbond wrote:
You mean Freddy Krueger? :lol:

Not everybody can be as handsome as Mr. Wu, OK......... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby JohnDoeBigBaller » Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:29 pm

I am your God. Listen to me and I will give you tons of hot sexy women. They aren't free tho
finally wrote THE manifesto of HappierAbroad, 4chan /pol/, and MMA OG

https://poltard.wordpress.com/2016/10/08/pol-tard/
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Return to General Discussions