Moretorque is the greatest American alive

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Moretorque is the greatest American alive

Post by starchild5 »

This guy is an old old white soul. He analyzed me...WOW :idea: :idea:

When he wrote..The fight is between me and the Jews....He already know the game...Even though he goes on and on for Bankers conspiracy which is true as well..It seems he knows the BIGGEST PICTURE TOO...

Much Respect...I think he does not live in Florida but some other closer dimension and then he caught Jack Ma fraud ...He is clearly an Alien Hybrid...He is the only American guy who understood who this Real Jack Ma is...WOW ...Not even Winston figured this out...

Even to understand this Jack Ma...Alibaba Fraud guy...Alien Hybrid Chinese...You really got to be on some higher level soul.

I think Moretorque is on par with Winston in Old Soul Scale...This guy is Ancient...

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: Moretorque is the greatest American alive

Post by Citizen »

Have you guys not noticed that what you write has no effect? You all have no powers anymore. You abused a gift. Now the gift has been revoked.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster

Post by Blue Murder »

Citizen wrote:Have you guys not noticed that what you write has no effect? You all have no powers anymore. You abused a gift. Now the gift has been revoked.
Words out of my mouth.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Where he's got it all wrong is when he tries to compare me to Mr. Khan Wuunien Singh the greatest Star Fleet captain ever and that will ever live.

He rips space monsters like StarChild a new a$$ just about every week...... 8)
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:Where he's got it all wrong is when he tries to compare me to Mr. Khan Wuunien Singh the greatest Star Fleet captain ever and that will ever live.

Can't fool me...You secretly control America and all the Aliens there..Bankers too... :D

Only an Alien can know who Jack Ma is...A human can never..Your species created Jack Ma :mrgreen:
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Citizen wrote:Have you guys not noticed that what you write has no effect? You all have no powers anymore. You abused a gift. Now the gift has been revoked.
...Its ok....I don't understand God...We are all at some level of understanding of this thingy called GOD which gives you gift and we abuse it.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

starchild5 wrote:
Moretorque wrote:Where he's got it all wrong is when he tries to compare me to Mr. Khan Wuunien Singh the greatest Star Fleet captain ever and that will ever live.

Can't fool me...You secretly control America and all the Aliens there..Bankers too... :D

Only an Alien can know who Jack Ma is...A human can never..Your species created Jack Ma :mrgreen:
OK you got me, when are you going to beam me over for some Wu-ton soup?........ :D
Time to Hide!
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Moretorque wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

OK you got me, when are you going to beam me over for some Wu-ton soup?........ :D
As and when Winston finished his Wu - Ton soup...You are next...buzz you :mrgreen:
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

This is what Moretorque looks like in real life. He really is the Greatest American Hero! :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yb4C7vSByMM[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

jamesbond wrote:This is what Moretorque looks like in real life. He really is the Greatest American Hero! :D

:lol: :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:This is what Moretorque looks like in real life. He really is the Greatest American Hero! :D

Actually I look more like the guy in your Avatar..........
Time to Hide!
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Moretorque wrote:

Actually I look more like the guy in your Avatar..........
You mean Freddy Krueger? :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

jamesbond wrote:
You mean Freddy Krueger? :lol:
Not everybody can be as handsome as Mr. Wu, OK......... :roll:
Time to Hide!
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

I am your God. Listen to me and I will give you tons of hot sexy women. They aren't free tho