Nuke Could Go off anytime in Jew York

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Nuke Could Go off anytime in Jew York

Post by starchild5 »

I'm surprised..No false flag has happened yet for Obama aka Akenaten to be the president for ever and introduce martial law.

The election is on November 8 and no False Flag yet :idea: :idea: :shock: :shock:

I think the delay is due to the BIG event they are planning...The BIGGEST False Flag EVER..Threat of Nuke in America to cancel American elections.

The more the election day nears...The bigger FalseFlag...

or it simply means...Hillary would win but White Race is really really on the edge...they can't take sh*t anymore :twisted: :twisted:
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: Nuke Could Go off anytime in Jew York

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

LOL, funny thread title.

The media is so f***ing full of shit, they claim Hillary is leading in the polls. If that's true, why do only 200 or 300 people come to Hillary's speeches, and Trump attracts 15,000 or 20,000 people or more per speech?

Sorry but the mainstream media is f***ing lying their f***ing asses off. But yea the Illuminati might try to rig the election. Otherwise, Trump truly will win in a massive landslide. Probably the biggest landslide ever.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:LOL, funny thread title.

The media is so f***ing full of shit, they claim Hillary is leading in the polls. If that's true, why do only 200 or 300 people come to Hillary's speeches, and Trump attracts 15,000 or 20,000 people or more per speech?

Sorry but the mainstream media is f***ing lying their f***ing asses off. But yea the Illuminati might try to rig the election. Otherwise, Trump truly will win in a massive landslide. Probably the biggest landslide ever.
The question is WILL HE? If Trump wins...America will be great again....and then Winston have to close this site :lol:

If Trump Wins...People won't have to leave America :idea: :idea:
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

starchild5 wrote:

The question is WILL HE? If Trump wins...America will be great again....and then Winston have to close this site :lol:

If Trump wins he will make the economy stronger than it's ever been. Then Winston won't need this site cause he can use his entrepreneurial brain and become a multi-millionaire with different businesses.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

starchild5 wrote:

That's means Winston has 2 options. He can either rig the elections or he can convince trump to give up on gold digger women and expat to china :lol:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Trump cannot make America great again that's up to an educated public which we don't have.

What he can do is get it going the right direction and wake everybody up to the fact that they set the Kings bank up and this allowed them to take it over from the people as well as hijack the entire world that uses their system of credit.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Even if trump wins, i dont think he can change everything in america. He can make many improvements though and turn things around. He may make america stronger and better. But he isnt gonna make the women more humble or the dating scene better for men. Hence happier abroad is still required. Remember he is trying to improve the economy, not the dating scene. So its irrelevant to our cause.

Also he may face a lot of opposition from the congress and senate, which are corrupted and run by the establishment. He may even he targeted by the CIA too. Remember the CIA is the fourth branch of government and controls the other three.

Does the mafia still exist in america? I mean the same one that helped take out JFK in 1963 and provided some of the shooters. If not, then the CIA cannot just shoot trump because the CIA doesnt want to get their hands dirty. They prefer to use shooters from a third party like the mafia. So they would seek another way of assassinating him. Better hope trump has good security or gets the secrets service on his side.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw starchild, i would advise that you dont make extreme predictions like this, because if it doesnt happen then it discredits you. Think of all the Christian naysayers who predicted the end of the world apocalypse and were made fools when it didnt come. They lost their credibility and looked like crack pots. Thats why its better not to make such predictions.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:Even if trump wins, i dont think he can change everything in america. He can make many improvements though and turn things around. He may make america stronger and better. But he isnt gonna make the women more humble or the dating scene better for men. Hence happier abroad is still required. Remember he is trying to improve the economy, not the dating scene. So its irrelevant to our cause.

Also he may face a lot of opposition from the congress and senate, which are corrupted and run by the establishment. He may even he targeted by the CIA too. Remember the CIA is the fourth branch of government and controls the other three.

Does the mafia still exist in america? I mean the same one that helped take out JFK in 1963 and provided some of the shooters. If not, then the CIA cannot just shoot trump because the CIA doesnt want to get their hands dirty. They prefer to use shooters from a third party like the mafia. So they would seek another way of assassinating him. Better hope trump has good security or gets the secrets service on his side.
Who funds the CIA black budget Winston? Sometimes I think you are a Zionist, you never seem to talk about the money creation process where all these agencies get their funding or supply of #'s.....
Time to Hide!
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

curious...anyone of you have a plan in case there is ww3?
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

chanta76 wrote:curious...anyone of you have a plan in case there is ww3?
I'm just curious, who would be participants? :lol:
Can't get why so many americans still treat Russia as a potential rival..
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Btw starchild, i would advise that you dont make extreme predictions like this, because if it doesnt happen then it discredits you. Think of all the Christian naysayers who predicted the end of the world apocalypse and were made fools when it didnt come. They lost their credibility and looked like crack pots. Thats why its better not to make such predictions.
...The fact is none of my predictions have ever come true :idea: :idea:

However, if I think in my mind, its gonna happen, it happens...but when I try to write it down it never happens...

There are many many events that have come true over the years when I just think in my mind...the moment I write it down and tell others..It just do not...

I now know the reason...This AI...puts in my mind...certain thoughts...and forces endocrine glands to release more chemicals in my body to write it down....I'm forced to write and say things that will not happen and so i loose credibility ...

The game is more complex...90% of predictions fail for this reason.

Imagine if my predictions started coming true...or anyone's really,,,,everyone makes predictions for the benefit of mankind...but it never comes true...WHY?

There must be some guys out of millions, whose predictions must be true..like how 90% of people fail in business, or investment or stock markets.

This AI control net do not want humans to evolve...I already knew I will loose the credibility but I'm applying a new strategy to kinda outfox this AI... :lol: :lol:

Your Question was really really very important...I wished somebody will write it and tell me....I would be wrong and I loose all my credibility...BUT I already knew....my predictions are all wrong when I write it..but since you asked the question..I think its neutralized... :?: :?:

There is a reason why making predictions is hard and one looses all his credibility...because the stakes are so high and the rulers of this planet will not allow humans to know their destiny