Questions About Zionists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Questions About Zionists

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Russian1860 wrote:
Winston wrote: Wait a minute. Not so fast. You sound like you're copping out now when faced with hard evidence against your beliefs.

1. Those dead bodies in the video that were all skin and bones, well experts say that they died from diseases like typhus and also starvation because the Allies bombed German supply lines. They didn't die of gassings. Why would they starve inmates? Why not just shoot them? Starving inmates takes a whole month. The Nazis didn't have time to waste like that.

2. Ok thanks for agreeing that Jewish victims shouldn't have a special place among victims that is more important than other victims. But what about the million German civilians who died during the Dresden bombings which were unnecessary and NON-military targets? The Allies bombed Dresden just for the heck of it. It had no military targets.

3. What do you mean "low grade Nazi propaganda"? You mean that those "positive" photos of Auschwitz were propaganda? But don't you remember, Auschwitz was supposedly kept a SECRET from the outside world. So why would the Nazis spread propaganda about it to cover it up when no one knew it existed? That doesn't make sense. They were not asked to explain it because it was a secret.

4. Those video interviews with Holocaust "survivors" were done in modern times AFTER the Holocaust, not during it. Those film clips came from Steven Spielberg's Shoah Foundation. So the interviewers were his staff. They were not Nazi sympathizers. Why would Spielberg and the Shoah Foundation allow such contrary testimonies to be archived? Did you even watch the interviews? They were very revealing.

5. 6 million is NOT a random number! Come on! That is a TERRIBLE argument. You said I can make up any number? Ok then try it. Google "5 million Jewish victims" or "7 million Jewish victims" and see if you can find tons of newspaper clippings that allege that number of Jewish victims. I dare you. Try it in Google. You will see that your argument is TOTALLY WRONG. Then you will have to find another argument. Well? What's your NEXT explanation? You just shot yourself in the foot. That was a VERY bad argument.

Btw, did you know that the Germans did NOT want a world war? They tried VERY hard to avoid it. The Nazis may have done bad things in WW2, but for sure WW1 was started by the Allies and Zionists. So Germany was THE VICTIM in WW1. WW2 was just the continuation of it, it was part 2 of a war that Germany DID NOT start and was a VICTIM of. Both sides have admitted this, but the media doesn't want you to know about it. See the book "The Myth of German Villainy" and also these quotes from both sides here:

viewtopic.php?t=22086
Winston, I won’t participate in debates anymore not because I am out of arguments, but because I have no interest to discuss nonsense topics. If you want to, we can change the roles. I can find you 10 videos and articles about atrocities of nazi and you must refute all of them. I told already, I am not a defendant to justify.

By the way, regarding Spielberg, he must be double faced guy according to this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdOjzuxFEHo
You can if you want. I never said nazis didnt commit atrocities. I didnt say the holocaust was a hoax. Just that it was exaggerated probably. You are thinking in extremes. Whats wrong with pointing out that its been exaggerated, just like the spanish inquisition was? Whats wrong with exposing some lies of jews that are trying to take advantage?

I didnt say spielberg denied the holocaust. I said his shoah foundation contains interviews that describe Auschwitz as if it were a holiday resort. How do you explain that? You didnt answer. It cannot be propaganda because Auschwitz was supposed to be a secret. Why would those survivors lie?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

I'm honestly sick to death of women. I can't stand, even looking at them.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Eric wrote:I'm honestly sick to death of women. I can't stand, even looking at them.
Are you crazy? That was totally random and off topic. If you have issues, dont bring them here by posting off topic like that. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Winston wrote:
Eric wrote:I'm honestly sick to death of women. I can't stand, even looking at them.

IT IS ALL THE FAULT OF THE JEWS. THEY MADE ME SICK OF THEM
Are you crazy? That was totally random and off topic. If you have issues, dont bring them here by posting off topic like that. Thanks.
There. fixed. :lol: :lol:
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

During WW2 about 18.2 million Germans served in the Wehrmacht. To put in perspective this is about 23% of Germany's total population in 1939.

To make up for the labor shortage Nazi German abducted est 15 million people across Europe and put them in factories and work camps as forced labor (zwangsarbeiter). Treatment of forced labor varied according to nazi racial ideology and nation of origin. If you arrived at camp for screening and was deemed unsuitable, your future was probably quite bleak.