Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Questions About Zionists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby droid » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:11 pm

Oh not this again

Russian1860 wrote:Here is a definition of the word propaganda (from Encyclopedia Britannica):

Propaganda is information that is not impartial and is used primarily to influence an audience and further an agenda, often by presenting facts selectively (perhaps lying by omission) to encourage a particular synthesis, or using loaded messages to produce an emotional rather than a rational response to the information presented.


A typical propagandist twists facts and spin stories, but when it comes to consecutive evidential argumentation, it turns out he can not hold water.


That's exactly what's being claimed Russian1860

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Here is another conspiracy theory for you: The holocaust. The only evidence is testimony of jews


Here is universally recognized point of view about this matter, which counters your claim:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Holocaust_denial


The 'holocaust' is THE conspiracy theory:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conspiracy_theory
A conspiracy theory is a belief that a secret conspiracy has actually been decisive in producing a political event or evil outcome which the theorists strongly disapprove of.[3]
The duty of the theorist is to pick from a myriad of facts and assumptions and reassemble them to form a picture of the conspiracy, as in a jigsaw puzzle. A theorist may publicly identify specific conspirators, and if they deny the allegations, that is evidence they have been sworn to secrecy and are probably guilty.


Like flat-earthers, they have to crutch on made up physics, magically disappearing ashes, mass graves moving for days from victims struggling underneath, diabolical were-wolf boogeymen that were so brazen to publicly declare their intentions, but that 'rushed to burn all the evidence' and on and on.
And, like flat earthers, holocaust cultists seek to bury scrutiny into piles of flawed 'proof', or worse, jailing those who disagree.

Russian1860 wrote:Here is universally recognized point of view about this matter, which counters your claim:


The BIG problem with this is that by definition, what is being claimed in this thread is that 'legitimate' sources in many matters are not really legitimate. It would be therefore -and obviously- impossible to demonstrate any such claim with only 'approved' sources. I think any honest person can see the logical 'flaw' (to put it mildly) in Wikipedia et al, when it comes to these things.

You mean well Russian1860, but i think you are only looking at the surface



This just offers circular thinking and self referencing gems such as:

Since they witnessed the entire process, their testimony is vital in confirming that the gas chambers were used for murderous purposes and the scale to which they were used.

The Institute for Historical Review publicly offered a reward of $50,000 for verifiable "proof that gas chambers for the purpose of killing human beings existed at or in Auschwitz." Mel Mermelstein, a survivor of Auschwitz, submitted his own testimony as proof but it was ignored. He then sued IHR in the United States and the case was subsequently settled for $50,000, plus $40,000 in damages for personal suffering. The court declared the statement that "Jews were gassed to death at the Auschwitz Concentration Camp in Poland during the summer of 1944" was a fact.

And yet no evidence of the thousands upon thousands of cubic meters of human ash and bones. Not even the ash of the coal/wood used for the supposedly gigantic operation.

Here's a decently logical, realistic piece on Auschwitz, with plenty of pictures.
http://www.cwporter.com/bild1.htm
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2446
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am







Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 18, 2016 12:39 pm

Russian1890,
The OP isnt talking about all jews. Hes talking about zionists, which are a group of political extremists and power cabal that want to rule the western world. Did you read "the protocols of the learned elders of zion"?

Also did you know the czar of russia kicked out the jews in the late 1800s? Thats why so many jews went to new york. Dont you think there was a good reason for the czar to do that? Why do you think that happened?

Also you dont really think all the crap that hollywood puts out is done by white christians do you?
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Winston » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:03 pm

Russian1860 wrote:
gsjackson wrote:If you were in the U.S., you would find the degree of Jewish control over public policy, culture and the media to be suffocating, to the point where you simply cannot believe a word written in the mainstream media. It is all propaganda, and has reached a degree of pure insanity in the current presidential election. To take one more specific example: American foreign policy is dictated entirely -- 100 percent -- by AIPAC and what it perceives as the interests of Israel. If you're paying attention over here, at some point you just can't ignore the arithmetic, and have to start trying to come to some generalized conclusions.


It is called conspiracy theory, and it doesn’t hold a water. If to assume, that all jews are components of a single sophisticated apparatus, which aims to enslave and to honeycomb the mankind, then they must be superhumen with superior extraterrestrial intelligence. It is unrealistic and even absurd.

All mass media are a powerful propaganda tool. Not just media, owned by jews. For example, if you watch Al Jazeera channel, they are owned by the government of Qatar, and sometimes they instill viewers whopping lie especially concerning the events in the Middle East. It is always like that, and there are very few unbiased mass media exist, who don’t represent the interests of a certain group of people. If they are owned by jews, it doesn’t necessarily mean, they incarnate interests of Israel. They might represent the interests of local politicians, global corporations, certain industries etc, because they are paid and sponsored by them.

Retiredfrank is right, that all these conspiracy theories were invented to manipulate the crowd. Stupid people take for granted all this bullshit and repeat each other like monkeys. A smart one should learn to filter the slops so that to separate truth from lies. I don’t defend neither jews, nor anyone else on here. Last night I burst out, because some statements are so incredibly absurd, that I feel disgusting how grown up men can stir this shit for the 100th time.


It is not a conspiracy theory. A theory is something unproven or conjecture. In this case there are documented facts. Listen to david duke on youtube or see his books and website. He has tons of documented facts about zionist conspiracies. He has won all debates about them because his facts are irrefutable. For example see david dukes debate with alex jones on youtube. Alex could not refute anything david said. David won hands down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPa1wLvCovE

But you are right. Not all jews are in on a conspiracy. Not the average hard working jews that just make enough to live. Its the Zionist cabal we are talking about.

Did you know that jewish bankers funded the communist revolution which resulted in the slaughter of 20 million russians and christians? Its very well documented by many historians and intellectuals. Even russian historians claim this. See here:

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=30841

Finally see the book "the international jew" by henry ford. It describes all this in detail. And henry ford is a credible source and powerful insider. Also see the speech on youtube by benjamin freedman, a wealthy jewish whistleblower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8OmxI2AYV8
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23604
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Russian1860 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 2:15 pm

Winston wrote:Russian1890,
The OP isnt talking about all jews. Hes talking about zionists, which are a group of political extremists and power cabal that want to rule the western world. Did you read "the protocols of the learned elders of zion"?

Also did you know the czar of russia kicked out the jews in the late 1800s? Thats why so many jews went to new york. Dont you think there was a good reason for the czar to do that? Why do you think that happened?

Also you dont really think all the crap that hollywood puts out is done by white christians do you?


No I didn’t, as well as I didn’t read Mein Kampf and other propagandistic fiction.

Of course I know the history of Russia, and fyi more or less they were oppressed always. That is not a matter of discussion, whether they are bad or good. The thing is, it could be called a mass hysteria already, when people fancy jewish conspiracy everywhere. Look, for an instance, someone on here told, that mixed marriages are the result of jewish tricks, which aim to weaken white race. Let's say you are going to marry russian or easter european woman and you will be alleged to be an agent of jews. Obviously it is bullshit. Someone called food a poison, just because CEO of that company is jew. That is ridiculous. And loads of moronic examples like that.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:16 pm

I've noticed something funny. Whites are the superior people, yes? For this example I'm going to make Jews and whites separate. When whites ran things (they still do, but okay), is it "right" then, yes? So why now that a handful of Jews get some play is it an issue? Moreover, doesn't this thread prove whites are inferior? Think about it. When it comes to Latinos and blacks, it took ships, guns, cooperation and even using their own people against them to stomp them out, and they STILL didn't fully destroy Africa or Latin America. Keep in mind in the case of blacks, they fought back even WITH the whites having guns. But you're telling me white people are "giving up their heritage" because of Hollywood and MTV? So, by that logic, white people are inferior if they can be controlled not by guns, but by KFC, Burger King, NBC and CNN. Think about it. They aren't in any danger. NBC doesn't force anyone to watch its channel. You don't have to buy bacon or even buy any sold food. You can just as easily make a farm, drop a couple animals on in and call it a day. But no one here will actually solve their problems.

By having this thread and blaming the Jew for everything, you admit to being inferior to him. Just my two pence.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Rock » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:12 pm

Blue Murder wrote:I've noticed something funny. Whites are the superior people, yes? For this example I'm going to make Jews and whites separate. When whites ran things (they still do, but okay), is it "right" then, yes? So why now that a handful of Jews get some play is it an issue? Moreover, doesn't this thread prove whites are inferior? Think about it. When it comes to Latinos and blacks, it took ships, guns, cooperation and even using their own people against them to stomp them out, and they STILL didn't fully destroy Africa or Latin America. Keep in mind in the case of blacks, they fought back even WITH the whites having guns. But you're telling me white people are "giving up their heritage" because of Hollywood and MTV? So, by that logic, white people are inferior if they can be controlled not by guns, but by KFC, Burger King, NBC and CNN. Think about it. They aren't in any danger. NBC doesn't force anyone to watch its channel. You don't have to buy bacon or even buy any sold food. You can just as easily make a farm, drop a couple animals on in and call it a day. But no one here will actually solve their problems.

By having this thread and blaming the Jew for everything, you admit to being inferior to him. Just my two pence.


If you use IQ or net worth Bell Curves of the respective populations as benchmarks, it's apparent that Askanazi Jewish Americans ARE far superior to non-Jew white Americans. On these measures, whites fall in the middle, way behind Jews, somewhat behind NE Asian Americans, somewhat ahead of Latin Americans, and way ahead of African Americans.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4121
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Russian1860 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:36 pm

droid wrote:Here's a decently logical, realistic piece on Auschwitz, with plenty of pictures.
http://www.cwporter.com/bild1.htm


Droid,
I won’t comment on the article, but I have a personal question for you instead. Not about jews, but in general. Do you consider, that Nazi Germany committed crimes against humanity during WW2, or not? Just curious to know your opinion.

Kradmelder,
Same question for you. Please give me a favor to get to know your opinion.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby droid » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:43 pm

Russian1860 wrote:
droid wrote:Here's a decently logical, realistic piece on Auschwitz, with plenty of pictures.
http://www.cwporter.com/bild1.htm


Droid,
I won’t comment on the article, but I have a personal question for you instead. Not about jews, but in general. Do you consider, that Nazi Germany committed crimes against humanity during WW2, or not? Just curious to know your opinion.

Kradmelder,
Same question for you. Please give me a favor to get to know your opinion.


Oh absolutely, many crimes from all sides. So each should be judged on its own merits.
But there shouldn't be a slippery slope where the losers of the war 'obviously' and self-evidently set on exterminating six million jews by gassing and similar means, while the victors' atrocities are all but ignored by the general public.
We shouldn't have to be subjected to all that down-your-throat propaganda, which, regarding the OP, does originate to a great extent on powerful jews.

Now i ask you, why not comment on the article, I know it's long though, did you peek on it?

I agree with you though, some guys do go overboard and put every single thing on jews etc, without looking at a bigger picture.
Last edited by droid on Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2446
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby retiredfrank » Tue Oct 18, 2016 5:47 pm

Rock wrote:If you use IQ or net worth Bell Curves of the respective populations as benchmarks, it's apparent that Askanazi Jewish Americans ARE far superior to non-Jew white Americans. On these measures, whites fall in the middle, way behind Jews, somewhat behind NE Asian Americans, somewhat ahead of Latin Americans, and way ahead of African Americans.


"White Americans" includes people like Cornfed and his relatives, which drags the average down. There are subgroups among white Americans who outperform everyone else. In particular, the descendents of the Puritans. Both Cornfed's ancestors and the Puritans come from Britain, but Cornfed's ancestors were lower class convicts transported to the southern United States for punishment labor, whereas the Puritans were well-educated and high-performing even before they emigrated to New England.

There's also a lot of garbage Italians, Irish, Germans and other Europeans who emigrated to America, all of whom are included as whites. Basically, Europe sent a lot of garbage people to both North and South America. Jews are an exception, since mostly the smart ones left, due to persecution, and the stupid riff-raff who couldn't see the coming storm stayed behind. That's why the Jews compare so well. Recent Asian immigrants are very high quality, whereas descendents of coolies still living in Chinatown in San Francisco are just trash. A lot of trash from Mexico too. The smart Mexicans stay in their own country. This is why Hispanics look bad.

As for blacks, the smart blacks stayed in Africa and sold the stupid ones into slavery, and then there was further selection because the slave owners killed the smart ones so as to prevent rebellions, but kept the ones who were all brawn no brains, who made good field workers. Occasionally, mixing of genes produces a smart black American, just like occasionally you'll get someone from Cornfed's social group with brains, but by and large American black descendents of slaves are probably the stupidest people on earth. (Cambodians might be stupider, given that madman Pol Pot systematically sought out and exterminated everyone in that country with intelligence). Recent African immigrants are another story entirely. Even though their skin is deep black, they can actually think and talk like normal humans.
retiredfrank
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 380
Joined: Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:45 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Blue Murder » Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:54 pm

Are there are practising Jews on this forum? I'd be interested in an honest dialogue.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Russian1860 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 5:40 am

droid wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
droid wrote:Here's a decently logical, realistic piece on Auschwitz, with plenty of pictures.
http://www.cwporter.com/bild1.htm


Droid,
I won’t comment on the article, but I have a personal question for you instead. Not about jews, but in general. Do you consider, that Nazi Germany committed crimes against humanity during WW2, or not? Just curious to know your opinion.

Kradmelder,
Same question for you. Please give me a favor to get to know your opinion.


Oh absolutely, many crimes from all sides. So each should be judged on its own merits.
But there shouldn't be a slippery slope where the losers of the war 'obviously' and self-evidently set on exterminating six million jews by gassing and similar means, while the victors' atrocities are all but ignored by the general public.
We shouldn't have to be subjected to all that down-your-throat propaganda, which, regarding the OP, does originate to a great extent on powerful jews.

Now i ask you, why not comment on the article, I know it's long though, did you peek on it?

I agree with you though, some guys do go overboard and put every single thing on jews etc, without looking at a bigger picture.


Yes, I read it. The article contains so low-grade propaganda that I even didn’t want to comment it. You claim, that Wikipedia with multiple references can’t be considered as legitimate source of information. Ok. But where did you find “legitimacy” in that article? For example, the author comments the pictures of dead bodies “No, they were not jews. And they were not murdered. They died of diseases”. Where is his evidences? Why should I believe him? If someone would say, that it was a scene from the Hollywood movie, should I believe him either? Sorry, but I can’t call that article other than bullshit.

To be honest I never questioned myself, whether nazi killed 6 millions of jews, or 1 million, or 10 million. For me it doesn’t matter, because it is undeniable fact, that nazi committed monstrous crimes against humanity. Not just against jews, but against multiple nationalities. The prisoners of concentration camps were not just jews, but Poles, Frenchmen, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Norwegians, Danes and many more. There were many Russians as well. I have multiple friends and pals, whose relatives were murdered in such concentration camps during WW2. You are American, and perhaps your relatives were not participants of that war, unlike mine. The existence of extermination camps is not a myth. And since official nazi doctrine considered jews as a primary enemies, I don’t think they murdered civilians of other nationalities and spared jews at the same time.

But still you have a point, that some of the victors made crimes as well. Double standards have existed for thousands of years. Let’s say if atomic bombings of civilians took place nowadays, almost certainly they would be considered as a crime against humanity. Of course if it was performed by Russians. If it was performed by USA, then it would be “indispensable act of defense of the western world against evil” :lol:
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:00 am

Russian1860 wrote: To be honest I never questioned myself, whether nazi killed 6 millions of jews, or 1 million, or 10 million. For me it doesn’t matter, because it is undeniable fact, that nazi committed monstrous crimes against humanity. Not just against jews, but against multiple nationalities. The prisoners of concentration camps were not just jews, but Poles, Frenchmen, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Norwegians, Danes and many more.

Interning hostile populations who pose a security risk during a war is a monstrous crime against humanity now?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Russian1860 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 6:06 am

Cornfed wrote:
Russian1860 wrote: To be honest I never questioned myself, whether nazi killed 6 millions of jews, or 1 million, or 10 million. For me it doesn’t matter, because it is undeniable fact, that nazi committed monstrous crimes against humanity. Not just against jews, but against multiple nationalities. The prisoners of concentration camps were not just jews, but Poles, Frenchmen, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Norwegians, Danes and many more.

Interning hostile populations who pose a security risk during a war is a monstrous crime against humanity now?


Of course! But it was not just interning, it was destruction as well. And do you know, that half of the prisoners were children, women and old folks?
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:00 am

Russian1860 wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Russian1860 wrote: To be honest I never questioned myself, whether nazi killed 6 millions of jews, or 1 million, or 10 million. For me it doesn’t matter, because it is undeniable fact, that nazi committed monstrous crimes against humanity. Not just against jews, but against multiple nationalities. The prisoners of concentration camps were not just jews, but Poles, Frenchmen, Hungarians, Ukrainians, Norwegians, Danes and many more.

Interning hostile populations who pose a security risk during a war is a monstrous crime against humanity now?


Of course! But it was not just interning, it was destruction as well. And do you know, that half of the prisoners were children, women and old folks?

Most countries involved in the world wars interned hostile aliens, so if this is so bad, everyone is guilty. However, what exactly were they supposed to do with them? If you are opposed to interning their children, then what exactly should have been done with the children? Is it not humane to keep parents and children together? Regarding destruction, the notion that you are going to carefully document people, transport them long distances and house them in camps just to kill them is retarded.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4642
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Eric » Wed Oct 19, 2016 7:36 am

Still, none of my questions are answered. Can someone please read the OP - and help answer some of my questions?


Thanks
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 636
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], droid and 4 guests