Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.


Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife



View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Questions About Zionists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 19, 2016 9:26 pm

Russian1860 wrote: 1. If people show skin and bones, it means that they became like that being heavily mocked and starved. It doesn’t add up with your video, where “witnesses” narrate about concentration camps, like about health resorts, where they played football, attended theatre and had access to the shop.

Unlike the bug spray gassings, all of these things are well documented and not disputed. The explanation you want is simple. As the war progressed, allied bombing increasingly targeted the German road and rail networks, leading to the eventual collapse of their supply system. Since no food or medicine was getting through to the camps, people died of starvation and disease, just as they did in various areas outside the camps. If you read about particular individuals who died in the camps you will find almost all of them died in the last six months of the war.

I don’t know why you don’t just face the fact that your ancestors were chumps who fought against their benefactors and would be liberators in favor of the Jews who had murdered millions of them and would murder millions more.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am







Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Blue Murder » Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:26 pm

Cornfed wrote:
Russian1860 wrote: 1. If people show skin and bones, it means that they became like that being heavily mocked and starved. It doesn’t add up with your video, where “witnesses” narrate about concentration camps, like about health resorts, where they played football, attended theatre and had access to the shop.

Unlike the bug spray gassings, all of these things are well documented and not disputed. The explanation you want is simple. As the war progressed, allied bombing increasingly targeted the German road and rail networks, leading to the eventual collapse of their supply system. Since no food or medicine was getting through to the camps, people died of starvation and disease, just as they did in various areas outside the camps. If you read about particular individuals who died in the camps you will find almost all of them died in the last six months of the war.

I don’t know why you don’t just face the fact that your ancestors were chumps who fought against their benefactors and would be liberators in favor of the Jews who had murdered millions of them and would murder millions more.

One so far.
Self-improvement addict. Always striving for perfection.
Blue Murder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 699
Joined: Sat May 12, 2012 10:25 pm
Location: Climbing that mountain; reaching that plateau.

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby droid » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:05 am

Blue Murder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:For me this discussion is over. Thank you for participation.

For those of you who can't read, he's saying the following . . .

"This conversation no longer interests me, and I lack the desire to enact further participation in it. Therefore, I kindly rescind my participation in the aforementioned, and request that any further inquiry or discussion be directed at someone other than myself. Thank you for your cooperation."

Bet I can count on one hand the amount of people that will read both his post and my own, but continue along as if neither existed.


For those of you who can't read, he's saying the following . . .

Image
Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby droid » Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:33 am

Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
droid wrote:Here's a decently logical, realistic piece on Auschwitz, with plenty of pictures.
http://www.cwporter.com/bild1.htm


Droid,
I won’t comment on the article, but I have a personal question for you instead. Not about jews, but in general. Do you consider, that Nazi Germany committed crimes against humanity during WW2, or not? Just curious to know your opinion.

Kradmelder,
Same question for you. Please give me a favor to get to know your opinion.


Of the Nazis committed crimes. So did the jews, so did the british with their fire bombing aimed at civilisans, so did the americans with their nukes, so did the russians with their rapes and murders. What is the point of this question?


The point of the question is to passive-aggressively 'nazi hunt', i.e. 'prove' that anyone questioning the holocaust of 6 million wants to exterminate 6 million. That is the thinly veiled, perverted logic. I'd say sometimes people are not even aware they're doing it, it's just the product of carefully crafted propaganda, since childhood.

This thread carried out as many before. First they start posturing as being somewhat logical, evolve to say the bodies of the typhus victims are proof of the systematic gassing of 6 million, how some people they know to have died are proof of the systematic gassing of 6 million, then downgrade to ad-hominem and disregarding the arguments, and finally shutting out dialogue. So predictable.

cornfed wrote:
russian1860 wrote:..
I don’t know why you don’t just face the fact that your ancestors were chumps who fought against their benefactors and would be liberators in favor of the Jews who had murdered millions of them and would murder millions more.


For the same reason America's Dumbest Generation refuse to admit they were taken for a ride and wasted their lifes, and why implying so is heresy. From what I understand russians have been subject to similar bullshit regarding their Great Patriotic War
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Russian1860 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:56 am

I quit this discussion, because I don’t like the way you want to instill me your point of view. I don’t want to be a defendant, who has to clear himself in the face of grand jury. Why in the world should I justify and comment the flow of odd claims? I don’t want to prove you anything, unlike you.

The discussion should be based on exchange of opinions. But when someone spams me with 10 links and demands to disapprove all of them, it is not interesting for me to do that. If you have your own opinion, you can express it in your own words. If someone wants to comment, he will. Simple as that.

I told my point quite straightforwardly. I don’t care whether nazi killed 6 millions of jews, or 1 million, because it is crime anyway. I don’t highlight jews like the biggest victim of WW2. I don’t highlight them in other topics. You stand them out instead. Not me. And actually that is what everything started from. You pay too much attention to something insignificant and fail to see the big picture.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby fschmidt » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:12 am

Russian1860 wrote:I quit this discussion, because I don’t like the way you want to instill me your point of view. I don’t want to be a defendant, who has to clear himself in the face of grand jury. Why in the world should I justify and comment the flow of odd claims? I don’t want to prove you anything, unlike you.

The discussion should be based on exchange of opinions. But when someone spams me with 10 links and demands to disapprove all of them, it is not interesting for me to do that. If you have your own opinion, you can express it in your own words. If someone wants to comment, he will. Simple as that.

I told my point quite straightforwardly. I don’t care whether nazi killed 6 millions of jews, or 1 million, because it is crime anyway. I don’t highlight jews like the biggest victim of WW2. I don’t highlight them in other topics. You stand them out instead. Not me. And actually that is what everything started from. You pay too much attention to something insignificant and fail to see the big picture.


Welcome to Happier Abroad. Just be happy that you don't live where the majority of these morons live. I no longer waste time debating these people, I would rather just screw them out of money. I am ethnically jewish, but I actually reject Judaism. I don't believe in screwing non-jews, I simply believe in screwing morons whatever their race. And the West has suffered from an incredibly rapid decline in intelligence in the last century to the point where they are virtually all morons. I hope things are better in Russia, I would like to visit sometime to see for myself.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2118
Joined: Sun May 18, 2008 8:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Eric » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:52 am

fschmidt wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:I quit this discussion, because I don’t like the way you want to instill me your point of view. I don’t want to be a defendant, who has to clear himself in the face of grand jury. Why in the world should I justify and comment the flow of odd claims? I don’t want to prove you anything, unlike you.

The discussion should be based on exchange of opinions. But when someone spams me with 10 links and demands to disapprove all of them, it is not interesting for me to do that. If you have your own opinion, you can express it in your own words. If someone wants to comment, he will. Simple as that.

I told my point quite straightforwardly. I don’t care whether nazi killed 6 millions of jews, or 1 million, because it is crime anyway. I don’t highlight jews like the biggest victim of WW2. I don’t highlight them in other topics. You stand them out instead. Not me. And actually that is what everything started from. You pay too much attention to something insignificant and fail to see the big picture.


Welcome to Happier Abroad. Just be happy that you don't live where the majority of these morons live. I no longer waste time debating these people, I would rather just screw them out of money. I am ethnically jewish, but I actually reject Judaism. I don't believe in screwing non-jews, I simply believe in screwing morons whatever their race. And the West has suffered from an incredibly rapid decline in intelligence in the last century to the point where they are virtually all morons. I hope things are better in Russia, I would like to visit sometime to see for myself.



Did your Daddy not hold you enough, when you were young... I mean Jesus, man. You are the most miserable sounding misanthropic human being on this board.

You sound like you weren't loved enough as a kid.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby droid » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:58 am

And he calls us the morons :roll:
These guys have no arguments and just walk out of the room, simple as that.


droid wrote:This thread carried out as many before. First they start posturing as being somewhat logical, evolve to say the bodies of the typhus victims are proof of the systematic gassing of 6 million, how some people they know to have died are proof of the systematic gassing of 6 million, then downgrade to ad-hominem and disregarding the arguments, and finally shutting out dialogue. So predictable.


I forgot to add, they also transition to claiming that "the numbers don't matter" (but they still do, as they won't backtrack or rescind the main claim).
To cap it all off, fschmidt chimes in by calling people morons, even though he admits he hasn't really researched the subject.
So predictable.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Kradmelder » Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:43 am

this thread is like the hollow cost. 6 million just disappear with no physical evidence except so and so said so. Then they reappear on another thread; just like holocaust ed jews reappeared in USA SA Israel etc. whole families of them.

one thing SA did get was plenty of German orphans. their parents were holocausted for real by allied firebombings
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Eric » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:31 am

droid wrote:And he calls us the morons :roll:
These guys have no arguments and just walk out of the room, simple as that.


droid wrote:This thread carried out as many before. First they start posturing as being somewhat logical, evolve to say the bodies of the typhus victims are proof of the systematic gassing of 6 million, how some people they know to have died are proof of the systematic gassing of 6 million, then downgrade to ad-hominem and disregarding the arguments, and finally shutting out dialogue. So predictable.


I forgot to add, they also transition to claiming that "the numbers don't matter" (but they still do, as they won't backtrack or rescind the main claim).
To cap it all off, fschmidt chimes in by calling people morons, even though he admits he hasn't really researched the subject.
So predictable.



Of course, he's Jewish. He knows everything already...and it is his duty in life to talk down to everyone. He doesn't really know shit, and isn't willing to investigate - but dammit, he knows more than you do...or ever will for that matter. His status as an exalted asshole means he admits to ripping you off for money, he's not an A-class shit bag, but he's up there as a shit-bag, he rips off everyone equally.
He hates his own people but he's not willing to let go of his exalted status or ego in his head. What a special case he is, indeed. We are blessed to hear his special feedback, which, always, tells us how dumb, stupid, moronic and hopeless we all are. :) :) He hates everyone SO so much, that he's going off to live on an Amish farm or something somewhere up in Lancaster or Intercourse, PA...shacking up with the Christians, whom he hates so much.



If only we could all be as special as he is.
-"Virescit vulnere virtus"
User avatar
Eric
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 637
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:07 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Kradmelder » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:35 am

Eric wrote:
If only we could all be as Jewish and misanthropic as he is.


Please no. I love ham, bacon, pork and sausages too much :lol:

And it would be dull counting my money and polishing my gold. :lol:

And no way is any rabbi going near my foreskin with a knife :lol:
User avatar
Kradmelder
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 630
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Winston » Sat Oct 22, 2016 4:44 am

Russian1860 wrote:Winston:
1. If people show skin and bones, it means that they became like that being heavily mocked and starved. It doesn’t add up with your video, where “witnesses” narrate about concentration camps, like about health resorts, where they played football, attended theatre and had access to the shop.
2. Indeed jews don’t deserve to be mentioned as often as most of you do.
3. You can read unbiased history of ww2 from the open sources. If someone prefers to focus on jews only, he will definitely find a plea to inflate a new conspiracy theory
4. Low grade nazi propaganda. They were used to make such kind of exponential pictures for propaganda reasons.
5. Video – paid actors
6. 6000000- cheap argument. Try to type in google whatever number you want plus nationality. It will give you million of references. Same with that newspaper.

For me this discussion is over. Thank you for participation.


Wait a minute. Not so fast. You sound like you're copping out now when faced with hard evidence against your beliefs.

1. Those dead bodies in the video that were all skin and bones, well experts say that they died from diseases like typhus and also starvation because the Allies bombed German supply lines. They didn't die of gassings. Why would they starve inmates? Why not just shoot them? Starving inmates takes a whole month. The Nazis didn't have time to waste like that.

2. Ok thanks for agreeing that Jewish victims shouldn't have a special place among victims that is more important than other victims. But what about the million German civilians who died during the Dresden bombings which were unnecessary and NON-military targets? The Allies bombed Dresden just for the heck of it. It had no military targets.

3. What do you mean "low grade Nazi propaganda"? You mean that those "positive" photos of Auschwitz were propaganda? But don't you remember, Auschwitz was supposedly kept a SECRET from the outside world. So why would the Nazis spread propaganda about it to cover it up when no one knew it existed? That doesn't make sense. They were not asked to explain it because it was a secret.

4. Those video interviews with Holocaust "survivors" were done in modern times AFTER the Holocaust, not during it. Those film clips came from Steven Spielberg's Shoah Foundation. So the interviewers were his staff. They were not Nazi sympathizers. Why would Spielberg and the Shoah Foundation allow such contrary testimonies to be archived? Did you even watch the interviews? They were very revealing.

5. 6 million is NOT a random number! Come on! That is a TERRIBLE argument. You said I can make up any number? Ok then try it. Google "5 million Jewish victims" or "7 million Jewish victims" and see if you can find tons of newspaper clippings that allege that number of Jewish victims. I dare you. Try it in Google. You will see that your argument is TOTALLY WRONG. Then you will have to find another argument. Well? What's your NEXT explanation? You just shot yourself in the foot. That was a VERY bad argument.

Btw, did you know that the Germans did NOT want a world war? They tried VERY hard to avoid it. The Nazis may have done bad things in WW2, but for sure WW1 was started by the Allies and Zionists. So Germany was THE VICTIM in WW1. WW2 was just the continuation of it, it was part 2 of a war that Germany DID NOT start and was a VICTIM of. Both sides have admitted this, but the media doesn't want you to know about it. See the book "The Myth of German Villainy" and also these quotes from both sides here:

viewtopic.php?t=22086
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
 
Posts: 23609
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Russian1860 » Sat Oct 22, 2016 9:04 am

Winston wrote:Wait a minute. Not so fast. You sound like you're copping out now when faced with hard evidence against your beliefs.

1. Those dead bodies in the video that were all skin and bones, well experts say that they died from diseases like typhus and also starvation because the Allies bombed German supply lines. They didn't die of gassings. Why would they starve inmates? Why not just shoot them? Starving inmates takes a whole month. The Nazis didn't have time to waste like that.

2. Ok thanks for agreeing that Jewish victims shouldn't have a special place among victims that is more important than other victims. But what about the million German civilians who died during the Dresden bombings which were unnecessary and NON-military targets? The Allies bombed Dresden just for the heck of it. It had no military targets.

3. What do you mean "low grade Nazi propaganda"? You mean that those "positive" photos of Auschwitz were propaganda? But don't you remember, Auschwitz was supposedly kept a SECRET from the outside world. So why would the Nazis spread propaganda about it to cover it up when no one knew it existed? That doesn't make sense. They were not asked to explain it because it was a secret.

4. Those video interviews with Holocaust "survivors" were done in modern times AFTER the Holocaust, not during it. Those film clips came from Steven Spielberg's Shoah Foundation. So the interviewers were his staff. They were not Nazi sympathizers. Why would Spielberg and the Shoah Foundation allow such contrary testimonies to be archived? Did you even watch the interviews? They were very revealing.

5. 6 million is NOT a random number! Come on! That is a TERRIBLE argument. You said I can make up any number? Ok then try it. Google "5 million Jewish victims" or "7 million Jewish victims" and see if you can find tons of newspaper clippings that allege that number of Jewish victims. I dare you. Try it in Google. You will see that your argument is TOTALLY WRONG. Then you will have to find another argument. Well? What's your NEXT explanation? You just shot yourself in the foot. That was a VERY bad argument.

Btw, did you know that the Germans did NOT want a world war? They tried VERY hard to avoid it. The Nazis may have done bad things in WW2, but for sure WW1 was started by the Allies and Zionists. So Germany was THE VICTIM in WW1. WW2 was just the continuation of it, it was part 2 of a war that Germany DID NOT start and was a VICTIM of. Both sides have admitted this, but the media doesn't want you to know about it. See the book "The Myth of German Villainy" and also these quotes from both sides here:

viewtopic.php?t=22086


Winston, I won’t participate in debates anymore not because I am out of arguments, but because I have no interest to discuss nonsense topics. If you want to, we can change the roles. I can find you 10 videos and articles about atrocities of nazi and you must refute all of them. I told already, I am not a defendant to justify.

By the way, regarding Spielberg, he must be double faced guy according to this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdOjzuxFEHo
Russian1860
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 184
Joined: Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:16 pm

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby Cornfed » Wed Oct 26, 2016 2:45 am

Here is a simple explanation of why it is mathematically impossible for the Hollowhoax to have happened as advertised. Ignore the Jesus stuff near the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1815&v=-rhGMCYWqKI
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4645
Joined: Fri Aug 17, 2012 4:22 am

Re: Questions About Zionists

Postby droid » Wed Oct 26, 2016 7:59 am

Cornfed wrote:Here is a simple explanation of why it is mathematically impossible for the Hollowhoax to have happened as advertised. Ignore the Jesus stuff near the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1815&v=-rhGMCYWqKI


Here's some of the actual liars getting exposed lol:







Despite relentless attacks, this lawyer calmly 'owns' news anch-whore on old Canadian TV program. :lol:
http://youtu.be/tx5wAVMdb3Y?t=15m10s

And this guy with a funny New York accent exposes some more 'baloney', hilarious.
Last edited by droid on Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2455
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2013 6:38 am

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests