Question for Kradmelder (and Cornfed)

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Question for Kradmelder (and Cornfed)

Post by Shemp »

If the white race is superior, then wouldn't it make sense for white men to first breed with a white woman, to create a pure white family, but then afterwards try to impregnate as many darkies and orientals as possible, so as to improve the overall gene pool by whitening it? Why be stingy with your sperm? Instead of avoiding black women like now, you should be inseminating as many as possible, so the future of Africa will be whiter, and thus a better place for your pure white children.

This line of reasoning also applies to Cornfed. Stop denying those sheboons the gift of white sperm! What a difference you could make if you went to some dirt poor African country and hired poor black women to breed with you. Set an example for other white men to follow.

[Edited subject line to spell Kradmelder correctly]
Last edited by Shemp on October 21st, 2016, 3:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: question for krakmelder (and cornfed)

Post by Cornfed »

It is a good question. The usual objection, particularly in regards to sheboons, is that it will impart white intelligence to essentially black children, which will only further enable their destructive tendencies. Also while the initial breeding may be us enriching their gene pool, because some of the resulting hybrids with look white, it will make it easier for them to contaminate ours, so you end up with a general lowering of the quality of the population, as in Portugal and Sicily. Of course the real objection within white (knight) nationalist circles comes from white sluts wanting to protect the market value of their vaginas and manginas pandering to them. I don’t really have a firm opinion on the subject.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Cornfed wrote: so you end up with a general lowering of the quality of the population
But what is the “quality” of white race in your opinion? What does it mean? The jews and Asians have superior intellect than average white human being. So the “quality” must mean something different?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Russian1860 wrote:
Cornfed wrote: so you end up with a general lowering of the quality of the population
But what is the “quality” of white race in your opinion? What does it mean? The jews and Asians have superior intellect than average white human being. So the “quality” must mean something different?
The ability to create useful stuff and make progress. Pretty much anything good comes from white men. East Asians lack creativity and can merely maintain and implement stuff thought of by white men, and are dependent on infusions of genes from barbarian invaders to maintain even that level of functionality. Whenever the Jews take over anything it turns to shit, as they are entirely focused on Jewing people over.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Cornfed wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
The ability to create useful stuff and make progress. Pretty much anything good comes from white men. East Asians lack creativity and can merely maintain and implement stuff thought of by white men, and are dependent on infusions of genes from barbarian invaders to maintain even that level of functionality. Whenever the Jews take over anything it turns to shit, as they are entirely focused on Jewing people over.
So everything is about mentality, way of thinking and intelligence? If a jew had all these traits, like you, but still his nationality remained jew and he still looked like a jew, would you accept him as your fellow and brother?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

what a dumb question. look at your niggers and our goffels and you see what a failed experiment it is trying to pomp them white. it has failed every where. Brazil Jamaica mozambique and every other mulatto country are failed states. without the white man a nation is toast.

after 350 years the best the USA could achieve was oj. almost white but still needs to lie and kill and is only good for running and jumping. no better than an African darkie. Well at least being non white he could kill a jew and not get accused of a holocaust.

next? nigger coons or whatever that golfer is. darkie rape syndrome.

the only solution is total segregation. let each race live sperately and keep interaction only at a civil level.

in my home town the butchery had 2 doors. for whites and blacks. each race got served by their own in their own language and got the cuts of meat they prefer. what is more fair than that?

by the way, check your keyboard. the d doesn't seem to work right. how will you type darkie?
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:what a dumb question.
Same question to you, Kradmelder. You did admit somewhere on here, that some blacks are decent . If a black man inherited your way of mentality, could you call kaffir or nigger or chernomazij your brother? If he was like you, but just black? I don’t ask about woman, since perhaps sexually you could be attracted to pale skin woman only.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Oom frank, 25 years after apartheid the 2 entrances still exist by choice. black clients and black butchers on one side and whites on the other. and the same segregation in cuts of meat. If I want stuff blacks commonly buy white butcher walks to black section etc.

every one prefers it that way.

by the way, oom is an afrikaans term of respect for the age of someone more than 10 years older than you, even if you if you have no respect for someone who is a childless worthless fool, and basically a waste of white skin. sort of like a gap before saying sir with emphasis to a worthless paper shuffling desk borne officer.
Last edited by Kradmelder on October 21st, 2016, 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Same question to you, Kradmelder. You did admit somewhere on here, that some blacks are decent . If a black man inherited your way of mentality, could you call kaffir or nigger or chernomazij your brother? If he was like you, but just black? I don’t ask about woman, since perhaps sexually you could be attracted to pale skin woman only.
I have already said many times that a black or yellow man against race mixing and defending his culture I can easily relate to. We will never be brothers but can each have respect for each other's place in the sun. just we sit under different trees.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
I have already said many times that a black or yellow man against race mixing and defending his culture I can easily relate to. We will never be brothers but can each have respect for each other's place in the sun. just we sit under different trees.
Sorry for constant questions, but I am just curious, why not brothers? If a black had same menthality, way of thinking and intellegence with you? Why you are shy to call him brother? What is the reason?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
Sorry for constant questions, but I am just curious, why not brothers? If a black had same menthality, way of thinking and intellegence with you? Why you are shy to call him brother? What is the reason?
it is obvious. we have had different fathers for over 100000 years. we are barely the same species. more likely sub species. does a rottweiler call a poodle brother?

more likely they should call a chimpanzee brother because their behaviour is more similar
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Russian1860 wrote:
it is obvious. we have had different fathers for over 100000 years. we are barely the same species. more likely sub species. does a rottweiler call a poodle brother?
Are you so biased and complexed?
You can’t explain simple things, because in fact your hatred towards other races doesn’t have rational explanation. You dislike blacks just because they have black skin. You dislike jews just because they are jews. Simple as that.
Last edited by Russian1860 on October 22nd, 2016, 1:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The world is a small place now, it's time to mix it up and that is what is happening.

Our master's want a level playing field IQ wise and it's playing right into their hands.

I do not necessarily like it but the nation state with segregation is toast. Except for Israel of course..........
Time to Hide!
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: question for Kradmelder (and cornfed)

Post by Shemp »

Kradmelder wrote:by the way, oom is an afrikaans term of respect for the age of someone more than 10 years older than you, even if you if you have no respect for someone who is a childless worthless fool, and basically a waste of white skin. sort of like a gap before saying sir with emphasis to a worthless paper shuffling desk borne officer.
Sorry about that spelling error, I fixed it. Most people have screen names they don't care about, whereas I suppose Kradmelder is your real name. Also, I'm typing on a smartphone, so yes I do make lots of typos.

Anyway, the question was half serious. I can see the logic in your position as well as that of one of Cornfed's arguments. Namely, that mongrels are worse than nothing. But on the other hand, whites are going to be swamped by other races in the near future, given their slow reproductive rate, and breeding with blacks would be a way to preserve white genes to some extent. I would expect demographic trends to bother you more.

Don't bother me, of course. My purpose in life is to be happy while I'm alive and what happens in the future is the future's problem. Producing children never struck me as a path to greater happiness. Quite the contrary, in fact.

As for fool, I may act like one in public, but inside I'm as shrewd as they come. Whereas a guy who can't stop bellowing and pawing the dirt and otherwise carrying on like a stupid bull about jews and niggers and the importance of breeding white volk, and actually takes this shit seriously, well...
Johnny1975
Experienced Poster

Post by Johnny1975 »

Kradmelder wrote:by the way, check your keyboard. the d doesn't seem to work right. how will you type darkie?
Why on't you like arkies? What i they ever o to you? With an attitue like that, you'll never be happier abroa. Shame on you, Krameler!