Father isn't long for this world

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Father isn't long for this world

Post by Cornfed »

OK so my father is going to die and I am the only one of his five sons here, although more are coming. What can I say? He really pissed me off, but I don't hate him. It is interesting. I brought his music in with his sister there and played it, and it made him cry, and him crying made me cry too. Therefore I left. Maybe I'll see him again. Maybe I won't.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Father isn't long for this world

Post by droid »

Really sorry to hear that.
That's a moment I've dreaded since childhood.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Although that is unpleasant news, it would be interesting to know if played any role in shaping the hatred and anger you harbor against blacks?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

your father is your father bru. You will never have another. maybe he tried his best. 5 boys is a lot of attention to divide while still raising a family. he did ok. you are racially aware, not some farknut liberal, so he did something right. He did his duty to his race. whether he did to god and family, only you will know. every man will judge his father harsh. But if he lived as a Good White Man, then I scheme you should factor that in.

just look on here and society in general. race mixers, liberals, people who think you should call a darkie brother etc. Good white men sticking up for their race are rare.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Although that is unpleasant news, it would be interesting to know if played any role in shaping the hatred and anger you harbor against blacks?
"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree" is sometimes true, sometimes not. If the son believes the father's moral values benefited the father, then the son will tend to accept those values as something that works. Whereas if the son believes the father's moral values led to the father's ruin, the son will tend to reject those values.

What probably happened with CornFed is that, as a young boy, he saw white supremacy as benefiting his father, so he accepted those racist views, but then later doubts crept in about white supremacy being a dead end, but he's never been able to develop a new set of moral views.

I'm surprised Cornfed shares these intimate details with us. But then he often acts in a way to attract abuse from those who disagree with him. Strange character.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

I feel sorry for you Cornfed. Such moments in our lives are very hard and challenging. I understand, why you cried.

Our beliefs are mostly just a shell. The essence is hidden deep inside.
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

Cornfed wrote:OK so my father is going to die and I am the only one of his five sons here, although more are coming. What can I say? He really pissed me off, but I don't hate him. It is interesting. I brought his music in with his sister there and played it, and it made him cry, and him crying made me cry too. Therefore I left. Maybe I'll see him again. Maybe I won't.
Sorry for your pending loss Cornfed.

If I may inquire...what did he do to piss you off?
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
PeterAndrewNolan
Experienced Poster

Post by PeterAndrewNolan »

retiredfrank wrote: I'm surprised Cornfed shares these intimate details with us. But then he often acts in a way to attract abuse from those who disagree with him. Strange character.
Would indicate lack of understanding of Cornfed. He is a good guy. I have known him for years.
Feel free to check out my blog:Click ME!
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:OK so my father is going to die and I am the only one of his five sons here, although more are coming. What can I say? He really pissed me off, but I don't hate him. It is interesting. I brought his music in with his sister there and played it, and it made him cry, and him crying made me cry too. Therefore I left. Maybe I'll see him again. Maybe I won't.
I lost my father three years ago. It still seems like yesterday.

Can I give you some sincere advice you will never regret?
He is your father. you will not have another. No matter what he was, now is not the time to fix those things.

Do not try to give him justice. Leave that to God.
Instead, treat him with mercy and grace.
>>> In his final days, treat him as if he was the father you wished he was.

If you do this, you will NEVER regret it.
If you withhold it, it will haunt you always.

I faced a similar dilemma.
Remember, mercy and grace.
You might need it someday.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

What is his favorite music ?
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

retiredfrank wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Although that is unpleasant news, it would be interesting to know if played any role in shaping the hatred and anger you harbor against blacks?
What probably happened with CornFed is that, as a young boy, he saw white supremacy as benefiting his father, so he accepted those racist views, but then later doubts crept in about white supremacy being a dead end, but he's never been able to develop a new set of moral views.

I'm surprised Cornfed shares these intimate details with us. But then he often acts in a way to attract abuse from those who disagree with him. Strange character.
Quite true. His lack of empathy begets just that, a lack of empathy. I opine that his type of visceral disdain, rooted in things that are clinically evident, likely has a nexus to parental upbringing.

Hence, my conflicting thoughts on the topic of this thread.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

losing a parent is hard. My father was murdered. He has been dead 5 years. Still tried to be a free man in a world of dogs and slaves.

If you had a father you are lucky. Lots of "people" were just grown in petri dishes by Catholic and Asian wizards and had false memories. They never had a father. Just worked as mindless slaves, like those before them, generation after generation. Some idiot who gave a damn broke a bunch of those worthless treacherous maggots out and gave them lives of freedom. Many of those treacherous maggots couldn't handle being free. They only knew violence, rape, power, theft, .... They went back to master, licked his a*s in return for credit and a bit of power. They betrayed the other free people to everyone's doom. Now that master is back in control they b*tch and complain at the family of the guy who saved them. People were warned that Jesus was not the Christ.