Getting 0 responses on InterPals

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Getting 0 responses on InterPals

Post by MattHanson1990 »

So yesterday I made an account on InterPals as Tapatio89 suggested that would be a good way to meet other people from other countries. In case you don't know, InterPals is not really a dating site but it's where a person can meet pen pals from abroad. Anyways once I got my account set up, I began messaging a few girls from Mexico...and I don't get ANY replies whatsoever.

Either Mexico is too close to the friggin U.S. of Gay, or even girls on InterPals get bombarded with attention from dozens of guys each day because Anglo men are already using it to try to score dates. I hope Anglo men aren't bombarding girls on InterPals because I thought it would be a much better alternative to ANY dating site. But I would strongly advise you AGAINST using InterPals as a dating site, if it hasn't been ruined already.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Getting 0 responses on InterPals

Post by Tsar »

MattHanson1990 wrote:So yesterday I made an account on InterPals as Tapatio89 suggested that would be a good way to meet other people from other countries. In case you don't know, InterPals is not really a dating site but it's where a person can meet pen pals from abroad. Anyways once I got my account set up, I began messaging a few girls from Mexico...and I don't get ANY replies whatsoever.

Either Mexico is too close to the friggin U.S. of Gay, or even girls on InterPals get bombarded with attention from dozens of guys each day because Anglo men are already using it to try to score dates. I hope Anglo men aren't bombarding girls on InterPals because I thought it would be a much better alternative to ANY dating site. But I would strongly advise you AGAINST using InterPals as a dating site, if it hasn't been ruined already.
I tried that site already. I got almost no replies from any girl from any country and the ones that did reply either lost interest, weren't interested, or only exchanged a few messages with me. But then again I only really message girls 16-21 on that site. I'm 26.

I made a fake American girl profile once just to test how many messages I'd get if I were a hot American girl. I didn't get as many as I got on OKCupid, nowhere close. So I'm not sure if it would be different for a Russian girl or some other ethnic girl since I didn't do that experiment yet. But I tried that site in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, and earlier in 2016. I've also tried Love.ru which has no real attractive girls and zero replies. I tried VK but that has only fakes except Anya who things fizzled out with after while, which I expected but I still count it as a success since she was a 10 out of 10 hot jailbait and we exchanged messages for 28 days in August. I tried Mamba.ru but they want you to pay to message girls with more than 5 messages already (claim it's free but it's really not. any girl can get 5 messages within the first 30 minutes of signing up regardless of looks, nationality, or anything especially if they are under age 26).

So no online dating site is good for finding a relationship or a good girl. Even websites with the potential aren't worth it. Only thing people are doing now is trying to use websites to find f**k buddies.

Girls are ruined earlier and earlier and corrupted earlier and earlier. So I'm starting to think either a Realistic Lifelike Doll would be my only choice. I have been close to making my crowdfunding campaign to find my bride but I can't find actresses or models that I deem acceptable to cast to the roles. I have the money, the script, and the credit for the promo video. It's easy for me to find the make-up artists and film crew. Only thing I now have trouble with is finding the girls to cast for the promo video and I need certain girls with certain qualities as the stars.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Like locusts, desperate western chumps ruin it everywhere. Google any 'country-x girls' and you get all the links to dating agencies and "game" sites. It truly speaks to the situation in the west.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey Tsar, check this out :shock:
Note how the brainwashed western chump feigns(?) cringing at the youth of the girls lol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Ekn6cq3oE[/youtube]

There's no excuse for you not to be in Vladivostok or Ekatherinburg now in the country side man, it seems that is still 'untapped', so to speak. Still plenty of polite, homely girls.
You are 26, you have a little money and time and are not tied by anything. At the very least a one month scouting vacation should be possible for you.
I wish I had been more "red-pill" and had a little cash when I was 26, so many things I would've done differently.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Girls as pen pals? Are you serious? Why waste time writing to women on other continents that you will never pomp? It is like friend zoning yourself. She will pomp someone close to home, keep it from you, and let all her emotional baggage out on you. Women need sex as much as men. She will get it. When she meet a guy that is close by, shags her brains out while telling her love stories, and buys her stuff, she will drop you as quickly as a Rabbi drops a bacon sandwich. Unless you seriously having plans of moving there, you are wasting your time. Rather spend your time and money on women that will put out, whether or on a pay as you go basis or pay to secure longer term contract, which of course they can reneg on at any time. Stop wasting your life focussed on women. They are a side show. Just entertainment. Once you have a family the kids are the main focus, not the heifer that dropped the calves.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Most online dating sites are plainly time-waste and money waste.

It is said, that at least 80 percent of all profiles are nothing but fakes or contain otherwise significantly wrong information. Men outnumber women 6:1 at least. Chance for a male to find a female is not very high.

I think, the only 'somehow correct' profiles are on those dating sites, which are about women in jail but this is not really what I recommend.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

droid wrote:Hey Tsar, check this out :shock:
Note how the brainwashed western chump feigns(?) cringing at the youth of the girls lol.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Ekn6cq3oE[/youtube]

There's no excuse for you not to be in Vladivostok or Ekatherinburg now in the country side man, it seems that is still 'untapped', so to speak. Still plenty of polite, homely girls.
You are 26, you have a little money and time and are not tied by anything. At the very least a one month scouting vacation should be possible for you.
I wish I had been more "red-pill" and had a little cash when I was 26, so many things I would've done differently.
Many of those jailbait are hot. If some of the ones with C cups or D cups and hips are 13 then they look like they're 16 and they're hot too.

I took a screenshot. Here's one of the girls that I find desirable based on the three or four types of girls I find desirable.

I'll post more screenshots of the girls I find desirable. That girl in the image above I'd rate a 9 out of 10, but with a little extra effort she could become a perfect 10 for me by toning up more on her abdomen by exercising. So I also know what girls have the potential to become even hotter than they already are.

I didn't think so many hot girls were in Siberia. Most of the girls in the first 7 minutes were attractive but around half weren't my type even though they were attractive enough to be a 7. For me, the facial structure needs to be desirable, their body types, breast sizes, their eyebrows and eye shapes, the shape of their nose, the the shape of their face, etc.

Also, does Novosibirsk also count as Siberia? It's the 3rd largest city in Russia. I still never found out if Yulia (my previous favorite girl) was from Russia, Belarus, or Ukraine but after a few years another Slavic girl became my favorite example of a girl I find perfect.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Going from left to right:

The first girl: The hottest girl in that scene. I rate her a 9 out of 10. If she toned up her abdomen then she would be a 10 out of 10 and Perfect!.
The second girl in the picture isn't my type.
The third girl has a lot of extra weight on her body. If she lost the weight and became thin & toned or athletic & toned then she could be considered desirable. She does have the second best facial structure and great eyes but I'd have to say not my type. Too must time and work to achieve her hotness potential.
Fourth girl: No explaination given. Not my type, too fair skinned which probably burns up in the sun. Not my type at all.
Fifth girl: She is nice and I'd rate her a 7. She's not exactly one of my favorite types of girls but would be acceptable if I couldn't get one of my favorite types.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

But thats the problem. Once the word is out about untap area. All the mongers go there and ruin in a few years.

Half of the problem in the west is because of over sex western guys.
Russian1860
Freshman Poster

Post by Russian1860 »

I am just grinning. I won’t comment on the conversation, please proceed. :)
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Russian1860 wrote:I am just grinning. I won’t comment on the conversation, please proceed. :)
Ja it is funny. it should not be the USA putting sanctions on Russia but putin putting sanctions on America to keep this shit mentality out. it is total desperation. surely no one can be so desperate or so poor they can't afford sex. must be like 4 billion women on the planet and all of them spread their legs. to perve over girls on the other side of the world is wierd. Russian girls are just another white woman but just less of them are fat except the babuskas :lol: But the young ones are not ripe yet. to perve over that unless you are a teenager is wierd
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:to perve over that unless you are a teenager is wierd
Eh, why should teenage twerps get the best quality p***y that is wasted on them? When a lioness cub comes on stream, who is it that does the honors - some little twerp her own age or the big, seasoned alpha male with proven genetics?
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

It's normal to be attracted to jailbait that have feminine features that indicate they are biological adults. Large breasts, good hips, and if they have periods means nature says they are ready. Why shouldn't a responsible and respectable adult man be able to court and marry a hot jailbait?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Tsar wrote:It's normal to be attracted to jailbait that have feminine features that indicate they are biological adults. Large breasts, good hips, and if they have periods means nature says they are ready. Why shouldn't a responsible and respectable adult man be able to court and marry a hot jailbait?
Yeah who can argue with that +1.

It's funny though how tastes vary, from the picture, the two on the right i find the most attractive.
I'm surprised, for girls like the one you like on the left you don't have to go to Russia, you can find them in southern europe and many other places.

Anyhow, too much emphasis on looks, my point was also about how the place probably still has family oriented girls for marriage. Note how they don't have any tattoos, they have a non-hysterical demeanor and they seem close to their parents.