Is it game over for introverts already?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Is it game over for introverts already?

Post by MattHanson1990 »

Tapatio89 is now pessimistic about me meeting girls through social circle because I'm shy and introverted. And in particular, most Mexican girls prefer extroverted guys over introverted ones, unless they're introverts themselves (yep, many Mexican girls I met were extroverted and even party animals). He mentioned that the best way for meet women is online, especially via InterPals.

But I'm skeptical about meeting foreign women online these days for many reasons. These days, even foreign dating sites are becoming sausage fests. In other words, foreign women are getting bombarded with messages from hundreds of thirsty Anglo men, and yes more Anglo men are realizing the dating scene is shitty back home. Smartphones made it easier to meet people online. And there's a lot of free information on the Internet regarding foreign women being better than their Anglo sisters. Because of all of these factors, meeting foreign women online is getting harder and harder, and eventually will be impossible. And even the poorest third world women have access to social media and online dating.

I'm looking to just leave Mexico indefinitely and as soon as possible, while researching what other cultures have predominantly introverted women where I don't have to rely on meeting them online. Tap mentioned Chilean women being better options for me than Mexican women as far as dating Latinas. And then he mentioned me dating Afrikaner white women.

Is there still hope for introverts or is it already game over for introverted shy guys regardless of where you go? In other words, are introverts now incels by default regardless of country?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it game over for introverts already?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

The short answer is no, it is not game over.

First we have to define introvert. Most people think it means shy, but that is far from the truth. Introverts simple are internally-based when it comes to relating to the world and relaxing. Extroverts are externally-based and therefore must interact with others far more and socialize with others to relax. Shyness is an entirely different animal and must be overcome via other means, but introverts are often quite gregarious when they do socialize and mix on occasion.

As a strong introvert in his 40th decade, I do well in Central and Eastern Europe since I am immune to rejection and therefore do not project any insecurity on approaches.

The problem that I see is overreliance on social media which women use primarily as attention means, not for dating usually. Drop Tinder, Happn, and all social media as dating tools and get out there in real life. There are no short cuts to this.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The short answer is no, it is not game over.

First we have to define introvert. Most people think it means shy, but that is far from the truth. Introverts simple are internally-based when it comes to relating to the world and relaxing. Extroverts are externally-based and therefore must interact with others far more and socialize with others to relax. Shyness is an entirely different animal and must be overcome via other means, but introverts are often quite gregarious when they do socialize and mix on occasion.

As a strong introvert in his 40th decade, I do well in Central and Eastern Europe since I am immune to rejection and therefore do not project any insecurity on approaches.

The problem that I see is overreliance on social media which women use primarily as attention means, not for dating usually. Drop Tinder, Happn, and all social media as dating tools and get out there in real life. There are no short cuts to this.
I agree. I am pretty much a loner, enjoy doing things alone and time to myself. What you define as intovert. I find social things boring, and big crowds even more boring. I don't even go on rides if there are more than 3 bikes. It irritates me. Yet I used to have sex every day when i wanted. And I was never single when i wanted a partner. Now I prefer not, and can think of better things to do. When i need social time I go to a bike venue and everyone knows me. It is not often. And I don't want to be part of their chit chat whatsapp groups. I don;t even have a facejew account and never will.

40th decade? Congrats on passing your 400th birthday :lol: What is your secret to long life? :lol:

I agree as to social media. All you get are attention seeker women. The ones that want a long term partner or discreet sex will not be on there getting attention. The chronic facejew women, and flirting with piles of men on a dating site are an absolute waste of time. I just want to stick my dick in them, not spend my time sending shit to boost their ego.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

Kradmelder wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:The short answer is no, it is not game over.

I agree. I am pretty much a loner, enjoy doing things alone and time to myself. What you define as intovert. I find social things boring, and big crowds even more boring. I don't even go on rides if there are more than 3 bikes. It irritates me. Yet I used to have sex every day when i wanted. And I was never single when i wanted a partner. Now I prefer not, and can think of better things to do. When i need social time I go to a bike venue and everyone knows me. It is not often. And I don't want to be part of their chit chat whatsapp groups. I don;t even have a facejew account and never will.

40th decade? Congrats on passing your 400th birthday :lol: What is your secret to long life? :lol:

I agree as to social media. All you get are attention seeker women. The ones that want a long term partner or discreet sex will not be on there getting attention. The chronic facejew women, and flirting with piles of men on a dating site are an absolute waste of time. I just want to stick my dick in them, not spend my time sending shit to boost their ego.
You're very like me although I don't mind socializing so as long as I'm around down to earth people who are interesting to talk to that share the same interests. Stuff like sport, women, beer, freedom, and the Philippines etc. :mrgreen:

I too hate boosting a woman's ego. For them to get compliments off me they have to earn it haha. Nothing worse than a woman who loves herself. Such a turn-off.

I dislike crowds too. This would be my worst nightmare.