Arguing with white knight nationalists

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Arguing with white knight nationalists

Post by Cornfed »

Here is a conversation on a supposed white nationalist forum. I know these people are not representative and are mainly trolls and retards, but geez, sometimes I think the white race is just f***ed and we should agree to disband and join other races.

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/sexual-mo ... iety/59796

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: Arguing with white knight nationalists

Post by starchild5 »

Cornfed wrote:Here is a conversation on a supposed white nationalist forum. I know these people are not representative and are mainly trolls and retards, but geez, sometimes I think the white race is just f***ed and we should agree to disband and join other races.

http://bbs.dailystormer.com/t/sexual-mo ... iety/59796
Its Andrew Anglin Site. He was living in Philippines for a long time. I read that site. They are much better than the Jews. :D You cannot read one article and judge them.

I tend to like extreme white nationalist as they do not BS around and mind their own business.

All White People need is to be LEFT ALONE and to be able to do their thing...From Jews to Blacks To Asians want to live in White Country and destroy it.

and by the way..He is big big supporter of Duterte and its policies. All white Nationalist have become big fan of Duterte because they THINK independently. They know what will Philippines become in coming years because of true leaders like Duterte which white countries badly want.

Check out their numerous article of Duterte

http://www.dailystormer.com/tag/rody-duterte/
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

That thread is quite funny, especially Cornfed being accused of being a jew. Anyway, Tacitus is my source for early German culture and he says:

----------------------------------------------------------
Very rare for so numerous a population is adultery, the punishment for which is prompt, and in the husband's power. Having cut off the hair of the adulteress and stripped her naked, he expels her from the house in the presence of her kinsfolk, and then flogs her through the whole village. The loss of chastity meets with no indulgence; neither beauty, youth, nor wealth will procure the culprit a husband. No one in Germany laughs at vice, nor do they call it the fashion to corrupt and to be corrupted. Still better is the condition of those states in which only maidens are given in marriage, and where the hopes and expectations of a bride are then finally terminated. They receive one husband, as having one body and one life, that they may have no thoughts beyond, no further-reaching desires, that they may love not so much the husband as the married state.
----------------------------------------------------------

So obviously adultery was a crime of the wife, not husband.

I should reread Germania by Tacitus. It is quite short. From what I remember, the values of these Germans wasn't far from the values of the Old Testament, which shouldn't be surprising since any successful culture needs follow certain basic principles.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

That quickly sunk to the moronic level of name calling and accusing others of being jewish. Shouting jew jew is as ridiculous as shouting nazi or anti semites the minute you don't like a basic truth. If anything were to fit the Jewish agenda it would be for racially aware white people to look ridiculous. So here they go doing it themselves without the need for jews to do anything.

White women, and all women, have always had the urge to stray ever since Eve listened to the serpent. That is why all societies, before they even had any jews, made laws to control their behaviour. If the desires of women are let loose, society collapses. When they do get in positions of power, the influence of women has been mostly maniputative and destructive, although some Queens were successful like queen of sheba and Elizabeth I.

Women, children and negros are generally unable to rule anything except the most basic structures because they emote. It results in chaos beca use they always want instant gratification. Jews do not cause this, although they may promote it in other races. These traits are not jewish but are fundamental to the above groups. At least children out grow it given the right guidance.

That thread makes it look like white children are seriously lacking a father figure, teaching the values of respect.