Countries where women have few or no male friends

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Countries where women have few or no male friends

Post by MattHanson1990 »

The more time I spend in Mexico, the more I realize how Americanized it is becoming. Mind you that I rekindled things with the indomestiza girl, let's call her L (she and I only had a misunderstanding towards the end of last month). We went on a couple more dates; the most recent one we began holding hands. She appears to be the ONLY girl I met in Mexico who is worth keeping for a long term relationship or even marriage. She's introverted, doesn't go to bars or nightclubs, and doesn't have any social media.

While I like Mexican girls with more European blood mostly because I blend in better with them, I find most of them to be too extroverted for me. And my biggest red flag is that they also have a lot of male friends in their social circles, thanks to heavy U.S. of Gay cultural influence that is already f***ing up the Bajío region. Even girls who already have boyfriends have male friends. Mexicans nowadays are practicing American-style dating customs. And bars and nightclubs only make it easier to meet anyone outside of your social circle. Long story short. One of my female friends took me to a couple bars shortly after she and her boyfriend broke up. But...she and I went along with not one but TWO other guys. Talk about a sausage fest. Good thing is that one of them is gay. Bad thing was that her other male friend was hugging her and kissing her on the head at the second bar we went to. And I made multiple attempts to cockblock him. Here's that sinking feeling: she must be monkey branching. Later she confirmed that in Mexico it's normal that a guy and a girl hug and kiss each other on the head or the check when they're close friends. Even Tapatio89 backed me up with that claim.

But I personally don't like it when girls have a lot of platonic male friends, especially if they have more male friends than female ones. Of course they'll make an excuse like "because guys are less drama". It's comforting talk, but you'll eventually realize that she's secretly sleeping around. Women having many male friends is a perfect set up for monkey branching/serial monogamy, infidelity, sluttiness, hypergamy, and women cherishing their men less and less. And I'm backing Winston up with that fact. You can see why patriarchal societies had a double standard stating that it's OK that a man has multiple women to the side but it's not OK that a woman has multiple men to the side.

Girls monkey branching intensifies male competition, which says a lot about how single men outnumber single women in the dating scene. And incelibacy is already a problem in certain areas of northern Mexico like Chihuahua and Juarez. Yes, I have two male friends in Juarez (both are local Mexican men), one of whom grew up in Chihuahua. Both have told me the girls are single only for a very short time between relationships while the guys go years without dates; one was dateless for three years while the other went just a little over a year without dates.

Anyways, I am wanting to get out of Mexico and go to the U.S. of Gay for a month to recharge my batteries and consider heading to countries that are further from the U.S. I mentioned Chile twice already in a couple older posts. I am also leaning towards Russia and Ukraine, particularly Russia since most Russian men go into dating limbo. And the FSU countries are resisting the American cultural poison. China is another possibility I'm considering if I can teach English there, although materialism is increasing there. Do you guys have any recommendations for countries where women have few or no platonic male friends?

Mexican women are sweeter and much more feminine than American women, no question about that. But even "conservative" regions of Mexico are importing slut culture from the U.S. of Gay through Hollywood. Do you guys know of any countries where most of the women have very few or no male friends at all? This is driving me insane.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Countries where women have few or no male friends

Post by jamesbond »

MattHanson1990 wrote:Do you guys know of any countries where most of the women have very few or no male friends at all? This is driving me insane.
I have heard quite a few guys (and women) say that the men in Germany are very passive and do not ask out women. I have read accounts of women moving to Germany from America and Australia who complain that guys do not approach them or ask them out. These women were in their 20's and good looking.

I would check out Germany, I know I am planning my first trip there asap. :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

jamesbond wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:Do you guys know of any countries where most of the women have very few or no male friends at all? This is driving me insane.
I have heard quite a few guys (and women) say that the men in Germany are very passive and do not ask out women. I have read accounts of women moving to Germany from America and Australia who complain that guys do not approach them or ask them out. These women were in their 20's and good looking.
Yeah but that is just because the females are so horrible that no-one would want to ask them out.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Cambodia may have changed since I was there, but then the females were divided sharply into wife class and whore class, and the wife class females didn’t have so many men friends. The down side is that casual sex with wife class females was discouraged (cost about $1000 to have a white guy killed) so you would want to be either planning for a long term relationship or just f***ing whores. In terms of foreigners they seemed to be matrilineal, in that the female would expect to stay with her family and you to join them. On the positive side there was no real racial prejudice against whiteys and if you had some kind of income source you might be able to marry into what passed for a middle class Khmer family. I don’t know about now. Maybe try Laos.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Dude, that's why you pump and dump these sluts. Don't be a f***ing cockblock, that is for losers. Learn how to alpha game them, and pump and dump their worthless slut asses.

If you want a f***ing chaste wife? Convert to Islam and get a wife from the Middle East. ALL western women are simply whores to be f***ed and dumped.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Cornfed wrote:Cambodia may have changed since I was there, but then the females were divided sharply into wife class and whore class, and the wife class females didn’t have so many men friends. The down side is that casual sex with wife class females was discouraged (cost about $1000 to have a white guy killed) so you would want to be either planning for a long term relationship or just f***ing whores. In terms of foreigners they seemed to be matrilineal, in that the female would expect to stay with her family and you to join them. On the positive side there was no real racial prejudice against whiteys and if you had some kind of income source you might be able to marry into what passed for a middle class Khmer family. I don’t know about now. Maybe try Laos.
Once again, just f**k whores. Why the hell you idiots want to get married?

With so much free and easy p***y in Southeast Asia, why would you want to marry one?

Once again, if you truly want a chaste wife? Convert to Islam and get a wife from the Middle East.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

jamesbond wrote:

I would check out Germany, I know I am planning my first trip there asap. :D
So many women there have pomped or want to pomp darkies, or are totally lost in liberalism, so I wouldn't ask them out either. I generally don't go where black meat has gone before.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Women are never really friends with men. It is fleeting. They use so called men friends to meet other men and once they hook one you never hear from them again.

Men friends last year's to a lifetime. Women friends last as long as until she meets a man.

It is ok to be friends with them as long as you see it for what it is and you know you don't want to stick your dick in them. Use them for a nice evening out for things you don't do with men.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:Women are never really friends with men. It is fleeting. They use so called men friends to meet other men and once they hook one you never hear from them again.
The trouble is that where it is OK for men and females to casually mix, the females are able to cultivate a network of orbiters that they can possibly be having sex with, but even if not can migrate to once they offer a perceived better deal than their current husband or boyfriend.
nomadphilippines
Freshman Poster

Post by nomadphilippines »

transient cities are great for finding lonely women that have few friends, these can be prime targets for easy friends with benefits relationships

think cities like vegas, new york, orlando, LA, london, paris etc.

girls move to these cities to get jobs, dont know anyone and also are free to get a little wild cuz no one in town knows anything about them http://guysnightlife.com/cities-guys-travel-meet-girls/
avid follower of site about travel and girls https://guysnightlife.com