Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hillary Clinton supporters freak out after Trump wins

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Hillary Clinton supporters freak out after Trump wins

Postby jamesbond » Mon Nov 14, 2016 12:34 am

Hillary Clinton supporters go insane after she loses the election. :lol:

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hillary Clinton supporters freak out after Trump wins

Postby jamesbond » Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:03 pm

Check this out from SNL. :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby w.p.o. » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:33 pm

Secret service and others within the clinton campaign said hitlery went into her usual violent rant. Pounding tables, throwing objects and yelling. She also cried uncontrollably over the phone. She was so pathetic, podesta had to come out and speak (or should I say LIE) on her behalf. Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of people. Next stop - ol sparky (I hope).
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Postby Cornfed » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:53 pm

Here is another funny video from The Young Turks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=17&v=UiWY0iRLV94
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Citizen » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:03 pm

w.p.o. wrote:Secret service and others within the clinton campaign said hitlery went into her usual violent rant. Pounding tables, throwing objects and yelling. She also cried uncontrollably over the phone. She was so pathetic, podesta had to come out and speak (or should I say LIE) on her behalf. Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of people. Next stop - ol sparky (I hope).

Wow, IF IT WAS TRUE that the Secret Service had men blabbing to the press then those men should be removed due to some sort of gross incompetence and breach of trust. If you can't trust a Secret Service man to keep his mouth shut for you then you certainly can't trust him to take a bullet for you. Personally, I don't think it is true but it might be.
Traitors and oath breakers are nothing new.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Postby Moretorque » Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:29 pm

Citizen wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:Secret service and others within the clinton campaign said hitlery went into her usual violent rant. Pounding tables, throwing objects and yelling. She also cried uncontrollably over the phone. She was so pathetic, podesta had to come out and speak (or should I say LIE) on her behalf. Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of people. Next stop - ol sparky (I hope).

Wow, IF IT WAS TRUE that the Secret Service had men blabbing to the press then those men should be removed due to some sort of gross incompetence and breach of trust. If you can't trust a Secret Service man to keep his mouth shut for you then you certainly can't trust him to take a bullet for you. Personally, I don't think it is true but it might be.

More than likely the secret service takes an oath to defend the Constitution for the united states and has had enough of the parasite class seizing control of this planet....These people in Washington are there to enrich themselves at the expense of all others under the guidance of the credit monopoly.

Anybody who ?'s the ruling class will be removed and replaced with a more compliant less critical thinking class of yes men and women.

Just as Putin was supposedly quoted as saying " they killed all our best people " when speaking of the communal dictatorship erected in Russia with a collective IQ of say 68 and that's on a good day of course.
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby droid » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:39 pm

This black guy debunks "white privilege"

1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
droid
Veteran Poster

Postby Cornfed » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:14 pm

Meanwhile Hillary herself seems to be taking on the appearance of the undead subterranean ghoul creature that she is. Honestly, does this thing even look human?:

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby Citizen » Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:37 am

Moretorque wrote:
Citizen wrote:

More than likely the secret service takes an oath to defend the Constitution for the united states and has had enough of the parasite class seizing control of this planet....These people in Washington are there to enrich themselves at the expense of all others under the guidance of the credit monopoly.

Anybody who ?'s the ruling class will be removed and replaced with a more compliant less critical thinking class of yes men and women.

Just as Putin was supposedly quoted as saying " they killed all our best people " when speaking of the communal dictatorship erected in Russia with a collective IQ of say 68 and that's on a good day of course.

Interesting, so the Secret Service doesn't serve the person they are protecting but instead that BS constitution of the US. What a fcked up system. No wonder the Kennedy's were both allowed to be killed. Can't have honest people getting in the way of a nation of thieves and murderers. Anyways, I guess Americans are finding out that not all men are created equal. Russians really should have spent more time protecting their best people.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:58 am

Trumps victory shows that feminism is losing it's grip.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Postby jamesbond » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:41 pm

Here are more liberals reacting to Trumps winning the election.

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Return to General Discussions