Hillary Clinton supporters freak out after Trump wins

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Hillary Clinton supporters freak out after Trump wins

Post by jamesbond »

Hillary Clinton supporters go insane after she loses the election. :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hillary Clinton supporters freak out after Trump wins

Post by jamesbond »

Check this out from SNL. :D

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHG0ezLiVGc[/youtube]
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster

Post by w.p.o. »

Secret service and others within the clinton campaign said hitlery went into her usual violent rant. Pounding tables, throwing objects and yelling. She also cried uncontrollably over the phone. She was so pathetic, podesta had to come out and speak (or should I say LIE) on her behalf. Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of people. Next stop - ol sparky (I hope).
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Here is another funny video from The Young Turks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... iWY0iRLV94
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

w.p.o. wrote:Secret service and others within the clinton campaign said hitlery went into her usual violent rant. Pounding tables, throwing objects and yelling. She also cried uncontrollably over the phone. She was so pathetic, podesta had to come out and speak (or should I say LIE) on her behalf. Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of people. Next stop - ol sparky (I hope).
Wow, IF IT WAS TRUE that the Secret Service had men blabbing to the press then those men should be removed due to some sort of gross incompetence and breach of trust. If you can't trust a Secret Service man to keep his mouth shut for you then you certainly can't trust him to take a bullet for you. Personally, I don't think it is true but it might be.
Traitors and oath breakers are nothing new.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Citizen wrote:
w.p.o. wrote:Secret service and others within the clinton campaign said hitlery went into her usual violent rant. Pounding tables, throwing objects and yelling. She also cried uncontrollably over the phone. She was so pathetic, podesta had to come out and speak (or should I say LIE) on her behalf. Couldnt happen to a nicer bunch of people. Next stop - ol sparky (I hope).
Wow, IF IT WAS TRUE that the Secret Service had men blabbing to the press then those men should be removed due to some sort of gross incompetence and breach of trust. If you can't trust a Secret Service man to keep his mouth shut for you then you certainly can't trust him to take a bullet for you. Personally, I don't think it is true but it might be.
More than likely the secret service takes an oath to defend the Constitution for the united states and has had enough of the parasite class seizing control of this planet....These people in Washington are there to enrich themselves at the expense of all others under the guidance of the credit monopoly.

Anybody who ?'s the ruling class will be removed and replaced with a more compliant less critical thinking class of yes men and women.

Just as Putin was supposedly quoted as saying " they killed all our best people " when speaking of the communal dictatorship erected in Russia with a collective IQ of say 68 and that's on a good day of course.
Time to Hide!
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This black guy debunks "white privilege"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoHAG9UFaKI[/youtube]
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Meanwhile Hillary herself seems to be taking on the appearance of the undead subterranean ghoul creature that she is. Honestly, does this thing even look human?:

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Moretorque wrote:
Citizen wrote:
More than likely the secret service takes an oath to defend the Constitution for the united states and has had enough of the parasite class seizing control of this planet....These people in Washington are there to enrich themselves at the expense of all others under the guidance of the credit monopoly.

Anybody who ?'s the ruling class will be removed and replaced with a more compliant less critical thinking class of yes men and women.

Just as Putin was supposedly quoted as saying " they killed all our best people " when speaking of the communal dictatorship erected in Russia with a collective IQ of say 68 and that's on a good day of course.
Interesting, so the Secret Service doesn't serve the person they are protecting but instead that BS constitution of the US. What a fcked up system. No wonder the Kennedy's were both allowed to be killed. Can't have honest people getting in the way of a nation of thieves and murderers. Anyways, I guess Americans are finding out that not all men are created equal. Russians really should have spent more time protecting their best people.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Trumps victory shows that feminism is losing it's grip.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgKQIRSIAVo[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are more liberals reacting to Trumps winning the election.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXpi3F0E5ro[/youtube]

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Here are some more liberals and feminists freaking out after Trumps win. :lol:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mpsB1JJ4QQc[/youtube]

Masculine&Proud
Freshman Poster

Post by Masculine&Proud »

Well done ! :wink:

I cant stop laughing :D

We here in Australia totally noticed Hillary Clinton show her REAL colors, after she didn't even show up that evening at that (pathetic) so called miracle building, set up for "glass ceiling shattering", to support her female and extreme left-wing followers, after she heard she lost. What kind of honour do you call this? Total fraudulent misrepresentation. This was a woman so attuned to falsely getting what she wanted, it stood out like DB's. :D :D :D
traveller
Junior Poster

Post by traveller »

jamesbond wrote:
November 13th, 2016, 4:34 pm
Hillary Clinton supporters go insane after she loses the election. :lol:

I don't blame them. Donald Trump has already made George W. Bush look like a saint by comparison. Trump's America will very shortly become even one of Martial law and military lockdowns.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Wouldn't it be awesome, if Trump could even manage to pass another tax cut at the end of this term? At least the idea to me sounds fantastic.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.