George Soros behind the Trump protests

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

George Soros behind the Trump protests

Post by Tsar »

Guess who is behind the Trump Protests?

Billionaire Zionist Jew and member of the Cabal George Soros.

https://www.rt.com/usa/366579-soros-org ... -protests/
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: George Soros...

Post by Moretorque »

Every time I see a picture of him he looks like he is in not real good health or like he is dead he looks so bad....
Time to Hide!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Moretorque wrote:Every time I see a picture of him he looks like he is in not real good health or like he is dead he looks so bad....
He is 86. Most men are dead by that age. The husband is dead and the wife has inherited what the man made. She then gives or sells everything to her daughters husband. Well so long as the have nothing dog man son is law is willing to live on credit. Hmmm sounds like something a Jewess would do.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

A jew is never too old for kikery to undermine white society.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Soros also funded Black Lives Matter. Does he really think he can gin up a Ukraine-like coup in the U.S.?
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

gsjackson wrote:Soros also funded Black Lives Matter. Does he really think he can gin up a Ukraine-like coup in the U.S.?
The arrogance of such jewish leaders has no limits. They thought they could kill Jesus and the whole movement would go away.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

gsjackson wrote:Soros also funded Black Lives Matter. Does he really think he can gin up a Ukraine-like coup in the U.S.?
The arrogance of such jewish leaders has no limits. They thought they could manipulate, bear false witness and kill Jesus and the whole movement would go away.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: George Soros behind the Trump protests

Post by Winston »

Glenn Beck exposes George Soros.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Good video regarding George Soros.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Fox news, glenn beck and bill o'reilly admit that fox news is not allowed to mention george soros. Why?

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Why does almost every video about george soros on YouTube get taken down? Geez. Thats too obvious. Why is everything always pro deep state?

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Winston wrote:
November 23rd, 2020, 12:40 am
Why does almost every video about george soros on YouTube get taken down? Geez. Thats too obvious. Why is everything always pro deep state?
Well, did you see the Fox News harpies shut up Newt Gingrich a few weeks ago when he tried to talk about the Soros financing of the riots? Right there on the air -- two of them, the talking head and the producer -- just told him not to talk about Soros. It's antisemitism, don't you know.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:
November 23rd, 2020, 1:37 am
Winston wrote:
November 23rd, 2020, 12:40 am
Well, did you see the Fox News harpies shut up Newt Gingrich a few weeks ago when he tried to talk about the Soros financing of the riots? Right there on the air -- two of them, the talking head and the producer -- just told him not to talk about Soros. It's antisemitism, don't you know.
That's one good thing about this whole situation. The commies have had to flush out their whole hand. Fox News has been controlled opposition for decades. Now even the average cuckservative knows they have sided for the bad guys.