Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby Tsar » November 14th, 2016, 9:07 pm

1. George Soros
2. David Siegel of Westgate Resorts
3. Lloyd Blankfein
4. Hunter Biden (because his father the Vice President Biden helped in get a multi-million job after the US-Coup in Ukraine)
5. John McCain (always hated that guy)
6. Nathaniel Rothschild (the public face and socialite of the House of Rothschild)
7. TBD
8. TBD
9. TBD
10. TBD

Anyone on this list is so evil or corrupt in some way which is why them dead.

This list will be modified in both number and names as I think of the worst of the worst people in the world who should be dead. All of the names will be powerful people, likely Illuminati/Bilderberg members/elites/Rothschild or their Cabal.
Tsar
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2030
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 8:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby Moretorque » November 14th, 2016, 11:36 pm

You should probably add TSAR to the list, if I am not mistaken you wanted to kill yourself correct ?
Time to Hide!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 4408
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby Kradmelder » November 15th, 2016, 3:25 am

Your list is sounding like whose jew in the zoo, with an odd goy thrown in. Careful. Jews will accuse you of a holocaust :lol:
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby fschmidt » November 15th, 2016, 3:55 am

Only 10 out of 7 billion? Seems pointless.
Following the Old Testament, not evil modern culture
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2306
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 9:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX

Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby droid » November 15th, 2016, 3:08 pm

Tsar wrote:1. George Soros
2. David Siegel of Westgate Resorts
3. Lloyd Blankfein
4. Hunter Biden (because his father the Vice President Biden helped in get a multi-million job after the US-Coup in Ukraine)
5. John McCain (always hated that guy)
6. Nathaniel Rothschild (the public face and socialite of the House of Rothschild)
7. TBD
8. TBD
9. TBD
10. TBD

Anyone on this list is so evil or corrupt in some way which is why them dead.

This list will be modified in both number and names as I think of the worst of the worst people in the world who should be dead. All of the names will be powerful people, likely Illuminati/Bilderberg members/elites/Rothschild or their Cabal.


Jhon McCain is just a sad amateur. You forgot instead, off the top of my head:

-Henry Kissinger
-Prick Cheney
-George Bush
-Hillary Clinton
-Bill Clinton
-Tony Blair
-Rudy Giuliani

There's a saying you get the face you deserve on old age, some of these mfers really got it:

Image

Image

Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2954
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby gsjackson » November 15th, 2016, 5:09 pm

droid wrote:[
There's a saying you get the face you deserve on old age, some of these mfers really got it:

Image

Image

Image


I believe it was Orwell who said it, and deserved faces arrive by age 50.

Lots of neocons deserving of going to their reward (in hell) missing from this list, including William Kristol, Robert Kagan and spouse, etc., etc. Too many to name. My fantasy is just to render them in such a condition that whenever they open their mouths to speak or sit down to write, nothing but gibberish comes out. And when Soros writes a check to fund his mischief, it gets re-routed to the Trump administration.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1729
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby droid » November 15th, 2016, 5:39 pm

gsjackson wrote:I believe it was Orwell who said it, and deserved faces arrive by age 50.

Lots of neocons deserving of going to their reward (in hell) missing from this list, including William Kristol, Robert Kagan and spouse, etc., etc. Too many to name. My fantasy is just to render them in such a condition that whenever they open their mouths to speak or sit down to write, nothing but gibberish comes out. And when Soros writes a check to fund his mischief, it gets re-routed to the Trump administration.


Oh I forgot cobwebbed Madeleine Albright for some "equality", lest they say we don't include any women haha

Image
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2954
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby w.p.o. » November 17th, 2016, 12:06 am

how the hell Giuliani make the list?! A man who took a huge chunk out of the mob and brought crime down in new york by 80+ percent. Get a clue. Anyway, on to my list:

Bill clinton
Hitlery
Chelsea
Bathhouse barry (barak)
Mike robinson (michele obama)
Pelosi
Liz warren
Hanoi kerry
Dirty harry reid
Not so bright albright
Louis lerner
Jimmy kgb carter
Soros
Owl gore
Socialist sanders
Eric holder
Jeh johnson
Loretta oughtta be lynched
Joy behard
Oprah
Dave Stewart
Wanda dyke sykes
Cheryl mills
Susan rice
Van marxist jones
Al tax-evading sharpton
Aint no lady gaga
Chris no cred mathews
George the rat steponopolous
Katie pos kouric
Steve harvey
Dr phil
Everyone responsible for soap operas
Fat a$$ micheal moore
Hitlery's bitch huma abedin
Donna brazil
Watzermanshults
Justice obstructing elijah cummings
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: March 16th, 2016, 10:45 pm

Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby Kradmelder » November 17th, 2016, 11:54 am

The first one whose list hits 6 million gets to yell out the jewish version of Bingo! Yell Holocaust!!
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Top 10 People I Want (to See) Dead

Postby w.p.o. » November 18th, 2016, 12:32 am

Add sarah silverman to that list
w.p.o.
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 447
Joined: March 16th, 2016, 10:45 pm


Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests