Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE Live AFA Seminar! See locations and details.

Scam free! Check out Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! Members screened.
Exclusive book offer! 75% off! How to Meet, Date and Marry Your Filipina Wife

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

What happened to AmericanInMexico

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

What happened to AmericanInMexico

Postby MattHanson1990 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:04 pm

Mexico is a good HA destination for some of us, but there were only like a handful of people on the forum who actually gave good insights about the country - Falcon, AmericanInMexico, Tapatio89. I especially liked reading what Falcon and AmericanInMexico posted about Mexico and what Mexican women are like. But somehow, AmericanInMexico disappeared off the face of the planet. And I'm trying to get some insights from him because he has a Mexican fiancée from what I read. What happened to AIM?
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: What happened to AmericanInMexico

Postby E Irizarry R&B Singer » Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:55 pm

MattHanson1990 wrote:Mexico is a good HA destination for some of us, but there were only like a handful of people on the forum who actually gave good insights about the country - Falcon, AmericanInMexico, Tapatio89. I especially liked reading what Falcon and AmericanInMexico posted about Mexico and what Mexican women are like. But somehow, AmericanInMexico disappeared off the face of the planet. And I'm trying to get some insights from him because he has a Mexican fiancée from what I read. What happened to AIM?

I have screenshot all of his posts. He was a very insightful kind of guy. He had gotten married to a White Mexican girl in Hermosillo, Sonora. He used to commute back and forth between there and the USA. I don't know, bud; I just don't know. I have been wondering that, too.
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
Debut mixtape "The Skilled Neophyte of RNB (x64)" dropping Spring 2016 - Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster

Return to General Discussions