How to STOP Immigration Forever!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

How to STOP Immigration Forever!

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Re: How to STOP Immigration Forever!

Post by Citizen »

No, that would not work because people like you would still go a begging into the lands of people who actually create something. Once you arrived you would consume and destroy the country all the while thinking you were useful instead of a disease. The fact that you and people like you, exist, is more proof, that there is no God.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Citizen wrote:No, that would not work because people like you would still go a begging into the lands of people who actually create something. Once you arrived you would consume and destroy the country all the while thinking you were useful instead of a disease. The fact that you and people like you, exist, is more proof, that there is no God.
are you saying that white people don't create anything? whites created everything.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Citizen wrote:No, that would not work because people like you would still go a begging into the lands of people who actually create something. Once you arrived you would consume and destroy the country all the while thinking you were useful instead of a disease. The fact that you and people like you, exist, is more proof, that there is no God.
are you saying that white people don't create anything? whites created everything.
Lots of kinds of "white" people some from skin some from other ways. I am 100% certain that you are NOT white. So, I am saying you are a parasite and a servant of the devil. That makes you a disease. You are not of my people. You are not of my tribe. You and your kind do not walk with me.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

This doesn't make sense at all.
Where would he get the very dark hookers he adores?

Instead:
1-Stop the freebies
2-Stop bombing their countries
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Citizen wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Lots of kinds of "white" people some from skin some from other ways. I am 100% certain that you are NOT white. So, I am saying you are a parasite and a servant of the devil. That makes you a disease. You are not of my people. You are not of my tribe. You and your kind do not walk with me.
servant of the devil? PRAISE BE UNTO LUCIFER, THE GLORIOUS BRINGER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Citizen wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
servant of the devil? PRAISE BE UNTO LUCIFER, THE GLORIOUS BRINGER OF LIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lucifer isn't the Devil, you fcking retard. Lucifer is the left hand of God.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Citizen wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Citizen wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Lucifer isn't the Devil, you fcking retard. Lucifer is the left hand of God.
Sorry, I am in a foul mood today. I could edit what I said but I said it so I must live with what I said. Anyways sorry.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
I heard of self hating jews, and blacks who see reality are called coconuts. Maybe he is a self hating white. Like a more serious form of liberalism. It must be like a disease. Thankfully I am immune. I am white and proud of it yet acknowledge the liberal virus exists in our race. Whites allow jews to exist amongst us, and such liberals, yet we are called intolerant. Go figure.

Imagine such an idiot being black or jew and telling his own race I am not of your people. How long would he last? Some whites just have no sense of appreciation.
Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen »

Kradmelder wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
I heard of self hating jews, and blacks who see reality are called coconuts. Maybe he is a self hating white. Like a more serious form of liberalism. It must be like a disease. Thankfully I am immune. I am white and proud of it yet acknowledge the liberal virus exists in our race. Whites allow jews to exist amongst us, and such liberals, yet we are called intolerant. Go figure.

Imagine such an idiot being black or jew and telling his own race I am not of your people. How long would he last? Some whites just have no sense of appreciation.
A monkey can see the difference between that which is light in color and that which is dark. Like a monkey, or subhuman, that is all you can see, Kradmelder. Your words here tell me that your soul is rotten. We do not walk the same path.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Stop Manipulating the currency, Stop bombing poor third world countries, Stop bombing Middle East in the name of freedom and democracy, stop installing puppet regimes in south america.

Immigration starts when your home burns...This is not the first thought you were born with...moreover western countries are not even Top 10 when it comes to taking refugees....but it creates lots of drama around it...

What kind of super power America is when it gets all worked up on few million refugees showing up on a population of 300 million...when India and China are over a billion more and yet able to provide a good living to half of their population atleast.

All these so called first world countries infrastructure collapse, there system collapse, when few additional humans join in...This itself shows, how fragile, fake western countries are....How can china sustain 1.3 billion humans on earth...Its amazing...How does India do it...together they almost are 50% of world population.... :shock: :shock:

I cannot believe the richest country in the world, three times as big as India, the land of the free...gets cringy when few million Mexican's try to upgrade there life :D

Its obvious control....few elites should get richer and rest of us should suffer...Even Americans are disposable ...which White Men are finding it the hard way...White man created all that is beautiful in America but now he is not needed nor are his kids...such is the state for all humanity ...immigrant or non -immigrant...
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

starchild5 wrote:Stop Manipulating the currency, Stop bombing poor third world countries, Stop bombing Middle East in the name of freedom and democracy, stop installing puppet regimes in south america.

Immigration starts when your home burns...This is not the first thought you were born with...moreover western countries are not even Top 10 when it comes to taking refugees....but it creates lots of drama around it...

What kind of super power America is when it gets all worked up on few million refugees showing up on a population of 300 million...when India and China are over a billion more and yet able to provide a good living to half of their population atleast.

All these so called first world countries infrastructure collapse, there system collapse, when few additional humans join in...This itself shows, how fragile, fake western countries are....How can china sustain 1.3 billion humans on earth...Its amazing...How does India do it...together they almost are 50% of world population.... :shock: :shock:

I cannot believe the richest country in the world, three times as big as India, the land of the free...gets cringy when few million Mexican's try to upgrade there life :D

Its obvious control....few elites should get richer and rest of us should suffer...Even Americans are disposable ...which White Men are finding it the hard way...White man created all that is beautiful in America but now he is not needed nor are his kids...such is the state for all humanity ...immigrant or non -immigrant...
man f**k off. Do you realize that taking one million refugees a year doesn't put even a tiny DENT in the overall global population?

And it's brain drain, we are taking the best and brightest from 3rd world countries, whereas they should instead be staying in their own country and working to improve it, instead of running away to go move to a white country and parasite off of white people's accomplishments.

There is NO REASON to allow ANY immigration at all. Stay in your own shitty countries and FIX IT rather than come to White countries and parasite off of the success and hard work of white people.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

and if you guys hate white people so much, why are you so desperate to come to white people's countries? You are all nothing but a bunch of PARASITES who cannot exist without white people. That is why more and more white people are waking up and realizing that we need a FINAL SOLUTION to the problem of 3rd world people. No matter what we do to help you, you will keep invading our countries and parasiting off us.

Soon white people will realize that the only solution is to remove the parasite and remove the parasite completely.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: man f**k off. Do you realize that taking one million refugees a year doesn't put even a tiny DENT in the overall global population?

And it's brain drain, we are taking the best and brightest from 3rd world countries, whereas they should instead be staying in their own country and working to improve it, instead of running away to go move to a white country and parasite off of white people's accomplishments.

There is NO REASON to allow ANY immigration at all. Stay in your own shitty countries and FIX IT rather than come to White countries and parasite off of the success and hard work of white people.
That is what i said d*ck Head...You are a white moron aren't you...Stop f***ing bombing poor countries retard...no one will immigrate to your fake countries, if you don't kill people in third world countries and install puppet regimes all over the world.....Why is that so hard for you to understand..? chem-trail and too much mercury seems to have retarded your brain beyond repair...

There is no brain drain...its a myth...otherwise, America would already be great again....America is broken even with all smart people from all over the world coming there. Also, America does not take more refugees, immigrants...its Turkey, Pakistan..

stop living in American fake dream....you got nothing....Even if all "parasites" disapper...what you gonna do with high cost of living, insurance, divorce, cancer, glaphosate, mercury poisening.....White Race dies most with cancer and pays the highest insurance rate in the world, White countries have the highest rate of Autistic kids..Who is too blame for that?...Americans are also the mostly mentally sick people on earth...

Not everyone buys into your fake life..You can fool few poor people from third world countries due to ignorance ..NOT ME ...d**ck head....I don't give a f*ck about America...
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

starchild5 wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote: man f**k off. Do you realize that taking one million refugees a year doesn't put even a tiny DENT in the overall global population?

That is what i said d*ck Head...You are a white moron aren't you...Stop f***ing bombing poor countries retard...no one will immigrate to your fake countries, if you don't kill people in third world countries and install puppet regimes all over the world.....Why is that so hard for you to understand..? chem-trail and too much mercury seems to have retarded your brain beyond repair...

There is no brain drain...its a myth...otherwise, America would already be great again....America is broken even with all smart people from all over the world coming there. Also, America does not take more refugees, immigrants...its Turkey, Pakistan..

stop living in American fake dream....you got nothing....Even if all "parasites" disapper...what you gonna do with high cost of living, insurance, divorce, cancer, glaphosate, mercury poisening.....White Race dies most with cancer and pays the highest insurance rate in the world, White countries have the highest rate of Autistic kids..Who is too blame for that?...Americans are also the mostly mentally sick people on earth...

Not everyone buys into your fake life..You can fool few poor people from third world countries due to ignorance ..NOT ME ...d**ck head....I don't give a f*ck about America...

man your whole post is just full of assumptions and strawmans. Maybe you can go to India and help build toilets for the 500 MILLION indians who still shit outdoors?