How Much of Your Life Has America Wasted?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Re: How Much of Your Life Has America Wasted?

Post by Wolfeye »

True. It's like the difference between someone holding up a liquor store & someone committing identity theft. I've always said that I would actually prefer the full-blown niggers to take over in America more than this "V for Vendetta/Enemy of the State" type of shit to exist as it is or escalate- it'd be a f**k of a lot easier to counter & someone could just maintain functional services (water/heat/lighting/etc...) around them. They might start some shit over someone not doing their idiot idea, but then the "easier to counter" situation kicks in.

I truly think that that might be why they've started going a bit crazier on the blacks lately- it's not being fed up with their general bullshit, it's worrying that the people might be able to get their shit together & knock that shit off- thereby outmoding them to a fairly high extent & not being sabotaged as much. They're not being kicked around as much, which would be one problem all on its own. They'd also have a lot less leeway with their former prey, which is another huge problem to them.