Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

I don't want a job

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: I don't want a job

Post by droid » December 8th, 2016, 7:01 am

Kradmelder wrote:Don't discourage tsar. His jew rants are great.
He's not bringing anything new, but does succeed at making anyone that opposes those issues look as a repressed wank. Blaming zionists for -seemingly- 100% everything is delusional.
Actually, this is an interesting aspect, not limited to this forum. I see a pattern where individuals with deep issues, like Eric, Tsar etc seem to have more time in their hands to ponder about these topics. Unfortunatelly their crazy outbursts totally discredit any attempt at bringing these things up, even though many are true. Big problem.
Kradmelder wrote: The Internet income you mention, we'll yahoo Google etc all owned by jews. You just earn small change working for the jew while they rake in the big bucks. I figure I want at least 5000 usd each month clear after tax and deductions to live well. Won't get that working for the jew.
You know what i meant
Last edited by droid on December 8th, 2016, 7:21 am, edited 3 times in total.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » December 8th, 2016, 7:06 am

Tsar wrote:Not to mention 100% Free national healthcare in the EU not that fascist Zionist rubbish known as Obamacare that isn't free and is terrible.
No such thing as "free", look at the tax rates in Europe, especially the VAT, if you are planning to just run as a minimalist.
Technically speaking, and to Obama's "credit", he would've just nationalized the health system and made it europe-style, but no way he could do that in America.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 8th, 2016, 8:33 am

Yes what tsar s talking a out is a minimalist existence. That worked great for me as well when you are young, living in digs not worried about health or pension and are single. You just need some cash for drinks and partying.

But as you get older things change. You don't want to share a place with several people. You want to own your place to do your own thing and pursue hobbies. You may want kids. All these things cost money. And you need to consider building for retirement and health so I don't retire poor with welfare cases and go to state hospitals with darkies.

My hobbies and kids cost a lot. I like privacy so need a big home with a huge garden and neighbours that can't be seen or heard. And only white neighbours so property costs more. I don't want to take crowded hot public transport with stinking, sweating, unwashed darkies. I don't want to drive the same car or ride the same bike every day. I want to use one each day of the week. I dont want to ride old bikes of over 100 000 km that i need to fix regular and can't rely on. When i go out i want to eat and drink and stay in clean white places, so it costs more. I want to be able to get on my bike and ride 100 km for a nice lunch with a bottle of wine in a nice venue with a great view and never have to worry about cost or what is in my account. I want to buy a brand new bike cash and not pay interest to the jews.

like it or not I must work. I need enough so i don't have to pinch shekels for my chosen life, but dont want to spend my life counting and worshipping shekels like a jew. You just need to find a balance and choose a career that suits you. And preferably stay in a small business and out of corporate. less overhead so you can work less and less administration and clock punching.

And best if you avoid heifers that want you to work more to sustain the life they feel entitled to but which you don't really want or need. Avoiding such heifers and the debt load they bring is a good way to get the life YOU want. The rule of the 3 Fs still applies: If it flys, floats or f***s, rent, dont buy. The maintenance costs are a killer.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » December 9th, 2016, 12:42 am

Tsar wrote:After some deep thought and contemplation and reflections, and knowing how the world works and the system, I do NOT want a job in America. By that I mean I don't want to work for a company or a corporation and be a serf or a wage serf + tax serf, or a contract worker or some other slave of the elites. There is less freedom, more stress, and for what? Earning minimum wage and lousy benefits where anytime you need off is subject to approval by a higher paid boss or to be made miserable knowing you are more educated, smarter, and should be doing better?

No. I'm not going integrate into American society. I want no part of the cold, cruel, corrupt, careerist, workaholic, corporatist, and evil American culture and society that drains not only a person happiness and energy but also sends them to a darker place in their mind and spirit.

Most countries people work to live (as in have a decent life but work isn't their life and they have much more time)

America is one country where life is work (and people think life is empty or meaningless without working for the sake of working)

The only jobs that suit me are an elite job where I earn a lot of money and am appreciated, the owner of my own business, the owner of a MMORPG, or a youtube star.

I'd rather be poor and a homeless vagrant like a Gypsy rather than a corporate serf. At least that would give me more freedom and more energy than anything else.
Welcome to freedom, brother. I would suggest learning how to make money freelancing online or making money through some kind of online business. Once you succeed at that, you are FREE and can live anywhere you want, you can move to Thailand, Asia, etc.

Also you can travel for almost free, using things like couchsurfer, WWOOF, etc. Look for free programs that allow you to stay in their place in exchange for you doing some work.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » December 9th, 2016, 12:48 am

Kradmelder wrote:Yes what tsar s talking a out is a minimalist existence. That worked great for me as well when you are young, living in digs not worried about health or pension and are single. You just need some cash for drinks and partying.

But as you get older things change. You don't want to share a place with several people. You want to own your place to do your own thing and pursue hobbies. You may want kids. All these things cost money. And you need to consider building for retirement and health so I don't retire poor with welfare cases and go to state hospitals with darkies.

My hobbies and kids cost a lot. I like privacy so need a big home with a huge garden and neighbours that can't be seen or heard. And only white neighbours so property costs more. I don't want to take crowded hot public transport with stinking, sweating, unwashed darkies. I don't want to drive the same car or ride the same bike every day. I want to use one each day of the week. I dont want to ride old bikes of over 100 000 km that i need to fix regular and can't rely on. When i go out i want to eat and drink and stay in clean white places, so it costs more. I want to be able to get on my bike and ride 100 km for a nice lunch with a bottle of wine in a nice venue with a great view and never have to worry about cost or what is in my account. I want to buy a brand new bike cash and not pay interest to the jews.

like it or not I must work. I need enough so i don't have to pinch shekels for my chosen life, but dont want to spend my life counting and worshipping shekels like a jew. You just need to find a balance and choose a career that suits you. And preferably stay in a small business and out of corporate. less overhead so you can work less and less administration and clock punching.

And best if you avoid heifers that want you to work more to sustain the life they feel entitled to but which you don't really want or need. Avoiding such heifers and the debt load they bring is a good way to get the life YOU want. The rule of the 3 Fs still applies: If it flys, floats or f***s, rent, dont buy. The maintenance costs are a killer.
Just wondering but can you give a general idea of what you do to earn money? Making money online is not so easy so I assume you have some kind of traditional job or business?

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » December 9th, 2016, 7:33 am

Kradmelder wrote:But as you get older things change. You don't want to share a place with several people.
Exactly haha, I'm paying more for my own place so I don't have to share with any chumps.
Kradmelder wrote:shekels for my chosen life
No pun intended? lol :lol:

Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 » December 11th, 2016, 12:55 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Yes what tsar s talking a out is a minimalist existence. That worked great for me as well when you are young, living in digs not worried about health or pension and are single. You just need some cash for drinks and partying.

Just wondering but can you give a general idea of what you do to earn money? Making money online is not so easy so I assume you have some kind of traditional job or business?

Maybe you should look into fake news?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33311

You can make over $5000/mo from a few websites

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » December 11th, 2016, 1:48 am

Mike1488 wrote:
JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:

Maybe you should look into fake news?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=33311

You can make over $5000/mo from a few websites
How much longer will that gravy train run for? Congress and the Media are talking about taking serious action to shut down "fake news" sites. And also, for every successful fake news sites, there's like 50 that barely get any traffic at all.

I just want a f***ing normal f***ing job like data entry or something that I can do online. I had a job like that before and made 2000 dollars a month for 5 months before the faggot boss just stopped the operation and stopped communicating with us. That kind of freelance work is too f***ing unreliable.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 11th, 2016, 1:54 am

This whole "fake news" thing is nonsense. I strongly suspect Mike1488 is a troll.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Post by retiredfrank » December 11th, 2016, 2:08 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:like it or not I must work.
He's obviously a mining engineer or similar: South African, writes like an engineer, etc. There's plenty of money in all types of engineering and always will be, provided you are good.

My own specialty was real-time process control software, and the process itself involved lots of electronics signal processing mathematics. Right now, the hot area in software is robotics. Can you write the software to recognize shoplifters in a store based on input from a video camera? Huge market for that. Can you write the software to control a drone sniper, a sniper that doesn't give off an infrared signature and also doesn't require food and water and time to shit/piss/stretch like a human? Huge market there and the customer has unlimited spending power. Since I mentioned mining, can you write the software for machines to replace all those underground miners, with their annoying demands for high wages and safe working conditions? Huge market there. Problem is, when I say you need to be good in engineering, and especially software, that means really good. It's a winner take all business, given the zero variable costs for one additional unit of software. No one wants second-rate when best is almost as cheap.

A much better idea for most readers here, as I've mentioned elsewhere, is intermediating international business deals between small companies or else arbitraging for a business you own: have things made or services provided in a cheap location, sold to customers in an expensive location. That fits with the theme of this site of living abroad.

As for the OP's idea of living like a bum, I had the same idea when I was young, but then I realized a better idea, for someone with my native abilities, was to simply get rich quick in software and then live like a homeless bum who happens to have plenty of money for hotels when he gets tired of camping. The life of s homeless bum without money is not pleasant, especially not in the USA where the police are vicious to poor people. But even in Europe, being penniless is not fun.

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » December 11th, 2016, 5:08 am

retiredfrank wrote:He's obviously a mining engineer or similar: South African, writes like an engineer, etc. There's plenty of money in all types of engineering and always will be, provided you are good.

My own specialty was real-time process control software, and the process itself involved lots of electronics signal processing mathematics. Right now, the hot area in software is robotics. Can you write the software to recognize shoplifters in a store based on input from a video camera? Huge market for that. Can you write the software to control a drone sniper, a sniper that doesn't give off an infrared signature and also doesn't require food and water and time to shit/piss/stretch like a human? Huge market there and the customer has unlimited spending power. Since I mentioned mining, can you write the software for machines to replace all those underground miners, with their annoying demands for high wages and safe working conditions? Huge market there. Problem is, when I say you need to be good in engineering, and especially software, that means really good. It's a winner take all business, given the zero variable costs for one additional unit of software. No one wants second-rate when best is almost as cheap.
+1
That and much, much more. The opportunities are endless.
The beauty of software is that you need pretty much no capital for inventory/tooling or other overhead, it's mostly your time and ideas.
retiredfrank wrote:As for the OP's idea of living like a bum, I had the same idea when I was young, but then I realized a better idea, for someone with my native abilities, was to simply get rich quick in software and then live like a homeless bum who happens to have plenty of money for hotels when he gets tired of camping. The life of s homeless bum without money is not pleasant, especially not in the USA where the police are vicious to poor people. But even in Europe, being penniless is not fun.
The bum 'checkout' 'rebel' move is counter productive. For me it worked better to work within the system and later just payoff a house and everything else cash and have the stash to move out.

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar » December 11th, 2016, 5:29 am

retiredfrank wrote:As for the OP's idea of living like a bum, I had the same idea when I was young, but then I realized a better idea, for someone with my native abilities, was to simply get rich quick in software and then live like a homeless bum who happens to have plenty of money for hotels when he gets tired of camping. The life of s homeless bum without money is not pleasant, especially not in the USA where the police are vicious to poor people. But even in Europe, being penniless is not fun.
That's not ideal and I would like to work, just not the standard sweatshop American job.

I'm a real person. Software, programming, and engineering aren't things I'm good at. I would be terrible at manufacturing. I couldn't even put a tent together even reading the directions and trying to figure it out for 30 minutes. The directions should have been better and color examples, and arrows but the directions given to assemble the tent were lousy. I would never be near sick people and shorten my lifespan being around diseases and contagions.

What I'm good at is real, practical things like business or finance. Unfortunately the government shutdown the real economy to give it to the corporations, the corporations hire people who aren't men and if men it's usually minorities or 30+ white men, and finance is almost always only for the "Chosen People" and Ivy League grads.

I need to be practical and do real things. Like have a business, work with investment finance, be a youtube star, or pick crops on a European farm. Not something so theoretical and so complicated it's impossible. I graduated with a GPA in the top 7% and my total GPA was equivalent to an A letter grade and I was given honors when I graduated. The only one in my entire family to get the highest honor on a degree. So that should count for something to prove I'm a good worker and in what I can do but a degree is largely meaningless for most companies now since companies want everything just an an AmeriCunt wants everything.

AmeriCunt says "I want a guy that compliments me not completes me, I want the guy to be muscular, have a six pack, have a big penis, make me laugh, buy me things, and be good in bed."

American Corporations say "I want an employee and this includes new college graduates that have 10 years of experience, a Masters Degree, pass a pre-employment exam, if approved for hire then pass a drug-screen and background check, and be ready to work long hours" and "This is for a cashier job at McDonalds. Don't even try to upgrade to a Grocery Store or Department Store. Want a job anywhere else? Either be a fag, an AmeriCunt, or one of the poor darker minorities."

No wonder both AmeriCunts and American Corporations are f***ed up and toxic.

Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric » December 11th, 2016, 2:08 pm

droid wrote:
He's not bringing anything new, but does succeed at making anyone that opposes those issues look as a repressed wank. Blaming zionists for -seemingly- 100% everything is delusional.
Actually, this is an interesting aspect, not limited to this forum. I see a pattern where individuals with deep issues, like Eric, Tsar etc seem to have more time in their hands to ponder about these topics. Unfortunatelly their crazy outbursts totally discredit any attempt at bringing these things up, even though many are true. Big problem.
Kradmelder wrote: The Internet income you mention, we'll yahoo Google etc all owned by jews. You just earn small change working for the jew while they rake in the big bucks. I figure I want at least 5000 usd each month clear after tax and deductions to live well. Won't get that working for the jew.
You know what i meant

Nice try dude. Once again, a fail. Let me explain something about this wackjob nobody. I've probably done more than this fool will or has ever done in his life - in the first 20 years of mine own. I can guarantee that... now Just because someone's passionate about something - an idea, and they are educated and knowledgeable, have the capacity for introspective and deep thought...don't criticize them because you don't understand. Not everyone's an unintellectual generic dullard like yourself, don't criticize emotion - it drives you. Even if it only drives you off your ass to the cabinet for cheetos and a beer.
Let us know what you're doing with your life? Got good money? Had a successful marriage? Where's your family..
where are you?

get back to us with those details...droid.
Last edited by Eric on December 11th, 2016, 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Zambales
Junior Poster

Post by Zambales » December 11th, 2016, 2:43 pm

Tsar wrote:
That's not ideal and I would like to work, just not the standard sweatshop American job.

I'm a real person. Software, programming, and engineering aren't things I'm good at. I would be terrible at manufacturing. I couldn't even put a tent together even reading the directions and trying to figure it out for 30 minutes. The directions should have been better and color examples, and arrows but the directions given to assemble the tent were lousy. I would never be near sick people and shorten my lifespan being around diseases and contagions.

What I'm good at is real, practical things like business or finance. Unfortunately the government shutdown the real economy to give it to the corporations, the corporations hire people who aren't men and if men it's usually minorities or 30+ white men, and finance is almost always only for the "Chosen People" and Ivy League grads.

I need to be practical and do real things. Like have a business, work with investment finance, be a youtube star, or pick crops on a European farm. Not something so theoretical and so complicated it's impossible. I graduated with a GPA in the top 7% and my total GPA was equivalent to an A letter grade and I was given honors when I graduated. The only one in my entire family to get the highest honor on a degree. So that should count for something to prove I'm a good worker and in what I can do but a degree is largely meaningless for most companies now since companies want everything just an an AmeriCunt wants everything.

AmeriCunt says "I want a guy that compliments me not completes me, I want the guy to be muscular, have a six pack, have a big penis, make me laugh, buy me things, and be good in bed."

American Corporations say "I want an employee and this includes new college graduates that have 10 years of experience, a Masters Degree, pass a pre-employment exam, if approved for hire then pass a drug-screen and background check, and be ready to work long hours" and "This is for a cashier job at McDonalds. Don't even try to upgrade to a Grocery Store or Department Store. Want a job anywhere else? Either be a fag, an AmeriCunt, or one of the poor darker minorities."

No wonder both AmeriCunts and American Corporations are f***ed up and toxic.
I don't blame you for not wanting a job. Some would label you lazy with that statement but I can understand where you're coming from. I'd imagine others on here can relate too.

The worst thing I find about a job is not the actual work but the other bullshit you have to endure such as applying for the damn thing, office politics and jerks as colleagues. I'm the sort of the guy that goes through the "back door" usually, to gain employment. Knowing a friend of a friend sort of thing. Erases the begging part of getting work and filling out a resume/CV which I hate with a passion. And yeah, to me, it does feel like begging but worst still is being interviewed by some smug prick who thinks he's far superior than you.

I was speaking to a guy not so long ago who spent three hours in an interview. WTF? Is this the 2016 version of the Spanish Inquisition? lol

I remember reading a front page article of my local newspaper awhile back. It was about this young guy who eventually found work after applying for heaps of jobs. I can't recall exactly how many but I think it was over 200. And this is him living in the UK's second biggest city with a population of over a million. He came across quite proud of the fact too.

I'm looking to retire in 2017, well semi-retire. Two or three hours per day working from home and I'm telling you I cannot wait for that day to arrive. Corks will be popping. More time to myself and more time in the Philippines.

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar » December 11th, 2016, 3:21 pm

Eric wrote:
droid wrote:
You know what i meant

Nice try dude. Once again, a fail. Let me explain something about this wackjob nobody. I've probably done more than this fool will or has ever done in his life - in the first 20 years of mine own. I can guarantee that... now Just because someone's passionate about something - an idea, and they are educated and knowledgeable, have the capacity for introspective and deep thought...don't criticize them because you don't understand. Not everyone's an unintellectual generic dullard like yourself, don't criticize emotion - it drives you. Even if it only drives you off your ass to the cabinet for cheetos and a beer.
Let us know what you're doing with your life? Got good money? Had a successful marriage? Where's your family..
where are you?

get back to us with those details...droid.
I never had any problem with your posts Eric and even liked them but this completely unprovoked insult from you where you call me a "wackjob nobody" trying to inflate your internet ego is something I will not tolerate.

So I'm forced to give you the same treatment you fat cuck that loves tranny dick and old sandpaper puss. No wonder you have such a chip on your shoulder if you're f***ing cougar sandpaper p***y. Go crawl back under your rock you sandpaper p***y loving fat faggot cuck. Eric has been used and abused by faggots, trannies, and used up cougars that stepped off the cock carousel BUT that doesn't him the right to insult people unprovoked and to call me a "wackjob nobody."

I hope you are taught a lesson Eric that you shouldn't insult someone. Punch someone and they'll punch you back 100 times harder.

Return to “General Discussions”