Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

I don't want a job

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: I don't want a job

Post by Kradmelder » December 14th, 2016, 9:01 am

yick wrote:
What the hell are you talking about? The natural state of African niggers is that the bucks lie around drinking beer most of the time while the sheboons do all the work. Western skanks are f***ing unemployed criminals and layabouts. It is you who know nothing about females.
We are talking about women with OPTIONS, decent looking women - the kind of women who can have a pick of men - they exist in West Africa - of course, they wouldn't go for a balding, short-arse like you but they have options.

Sure, there are stupid women who manage to get themselves impregnated by scumbags BUT - they are a minority - which is why even average looking white women are rather entitled these days.

That and the ones Tsar are after certainly have options, he doesn't have many options regards work and wealth, the equation is not in his favour.
Even in Black custom the man must have money to pay Lobola

http://www.moneyweb.co.za/mymoney/money ... of-lobola/

The daughters of darkie chiefs command high Lobola. You had better have lots of cattle if you want one of those, because the lobola can run into 100s of cattle, a merc, cash etc.

Even the most lowly darkie must pay lobola, which is more than a years income.
‘Lobola Calculator’ lets you calculate your wife-to-be’s bridewealth price, by adding age, height, weight, waist size, attractiveness – on a scale from “not at all” to “really hot” – as well as cooking skills, qualifications and level of employment.
Yes, the men do sit around doing bugger all, and the women do all the housework.
Last edited by Kradmelder on December 14th, 2016, 10:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 14th, 2016, 9:11 am

A question if I may, Kramelder?

If one of these tribal chiefs daughters brought home a white guy (or a fella from another tribe, or Winston?) would it be allowed? Would they have to pay Lobola or would they be exempt?

Actually, a great comedy film would be Winston Wu in deepest Lesotho with his Lobola of this site - trying to win over his new tribal chief father-in-law. :lol:

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 14th, 2016, 9:29 am

yick wrote:A question if I may, Kramelder?

If one of these tribal chiefs daughters brought home a white guy (or a fella from another tribe, or Winston?) would it be allowed? Would they have to pay Lobola or would they be exempt?

Actually, a great comedy film would be Winston Wu in deepest Lesotho with his Lobola of this site - trying to win over his new tribal chief father-in-law. :lol:
From my experience talking to black men looking for a wife, a white woman is not an option. But these are are decent black men with a career and saving money for lobola, usually from their own tribe. Most decent blacks are as against it as any good white man. As for a chief, I highly doubt it as for Lobola the family has a say. You don't ask the woman. You discuss with the uncles.

Lobola negotiations are long and involve men of bot families, such as the uncles of the marrying parties, as well as the fathers. Women do not actively take part in the negotiations. Before negotiations start you must pay mvulamlomo, which is a payment to 'open your mouth' and state the purpose of your visit. The potential wife’s delegation will decide if negotiations proceed. I highly doubt a black chief would entertain a non-black as they see marriage as linking families. Zimbabwean blacks have told me their families would not entertain a black south african.

There was a case of a white man paying lobola for a darkie, but he was foreign

http://www.iol.co.za/news/south-africa/ ... fe-1630660

The Lobola would still apply. These characters that don't want to work or want to live minimally on no money, would be turned down after the mvumamlomo.

Blacks generally don't agree with intermarriage as well:
http://thisisafrica.me/stick-dating-within-culture/

Many question the wisdom of interracial dating, but actually, we seem to have an equally big problem with dating between one African culture and another. Or rather, we might date outside our own culture but when it comes to marriage we are advised to stick with “our own”.“No Nigerian, Ghanaian or Jamaican man is welcome in my house. If you’re going to marry a foreigner, marry a white man.”
:lol:

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 14th, 2016, 10:57 am

Thanks for that Kradmelder - interesting stuff. I read the story about the Frenchman paying lobola and this made me laugh....
“That same day he told me that he loved me and I laughed at him but I could see he was serious; his eyes welled up with tears and I told him he was a wimp and to b***er off…”

It doesn't matter what colour you South Africans are - you're all the bloody same! 8)

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 14th, 2016, 1:54 pm

yick wrote:Thanks for that Kradmelder - interesting stuff. I read the story about the Frenchman paying lobola and this made me laugh....
“That same day he told me that he loved me and I laughed at him but I could see he was serious; his eyes welled up with tears and I told him he was a wimp and to b***er off…”

It doesn't matter what colour you South Africans are - you're all the bloody same! 8)
We are all the same. How liberal of you :lol:

Except the black version seems to think their racism is fine, while the white racism must be stamped out :lol:

I don't mind black racists at all. If they want to segregate and stay away from whitey, all the better, but they never want that :lol:

Just got a message on my security net that 3 darkies, one with a firearm, just tried to hijack a white woman at her gate. Unfortunately for them hubby was home and came out, stabbed the one with the firearm to death and the other 2 darkies fled. Thank God for Good racist white men. Even managed to send a pic of the dead darkie bleeding in his driveway. :lol: Too bad he didnt pick up the firearm and shoot the other 2 before they ran off :lol: Guess that darkie didn't get a car to pay lobola :lol:

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 15th, 2016, 3:35 pm

We are all the same. How liberal of you :lol:

Except the black version seems to think their racism is fine, while the white racism must be stamped out :lol:

I don't mind black racists at all. If they want to segregate and stay away from whitey, all the better, but they never want that :lol:

Just got a message on my security net that 3 darkies, one with a firearm, just tried to hijack a white woman at her gate. Unfortunately for them hubby was home and came out, stabbed the one with the firearm to death and the other 2 darkies fled. Thank God for Good racist white men. Even managed to send a pic of the dead darkie bleeding in his driveway. :lol: Too bad he didnt pick up the firearm and shoot the other 2 before they ran off :lol: Guess that darkie didn't get a car to pay lobola :lol:
I don't know the point you are trying to make - if it is the point that there are shitty, awful black South Africans - then there is no need to tell me because I know there are, there are also shitty, crap mental midgets who are white - which you classify as 'white kaffirs' now, I come from a place where 'white kaffirs' abound - dirty, stupid, ugly, unintelligent, violent, lazy etc etc - but that isn't 'white people' it is a subsection of white people - not all white people.

When I spoke about 'all you South Africans...' I was on about her and I was on about the many South Africans who I know and am friends with, I get on a lot better and more on the wavelength of South Africans than I am with North Americans - with South Africans (of all colours) you can talk to them about anything and they won't 1) point score by playing the 'i'm offended card' or 2) Get upset at types of foul language or discourse.

Now you said there are 'good black men' who you know or you have worked besides, when I am talking about you 'all being the same' I am talking about those decent people - not fokken swaart poes who are going to murder you in your bed.

Please Kradmelder, I don't have to point this out to an obviously smart and intelligent guy like yourself, thanks. :D

Return to “General Discussions”