Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

I could be a youtube star

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Tsar
Veteran Poster

I could be a youtube star

Post by Tsar » December 4th, 2016, 2:50 am

I uploaded a youtube video on April 9, 2015 and since then it has gotten over 100,000 views and more than 100 likes (but also almost 20 dislikes). It averages 5,000 views a month but recently there has been a surge in comments. I think it's because the more views and likes a video gets, the higher youtube uplists it on their site.

The video was on the topic of jailbait and it was mainly a fun video I made back then.

That just is more evidence that if I was able to marry a Russian Jailbait Girl (age 14-17) and her and I made a youtube channel, then we could easily get a massive following, subscribers, and millions of views. Many people with 50,000 or more subscribers on a monetized channel earn a decent income of $50,000+ per year.

That's my dream job.

Making videos with my own Hot Russian (Virgin) Jailbait would be the best job ever.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!