Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Thanks for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Hot Siberian (Jailbait) Girls

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Hot Siberian (Jailbait) Girls

Post by Tsar » December 4th, 2016, 3:32 am

I've been wanting to post a thread of my analysis of the video which Droid shares with me back before Halloween about how Russian teen girls in Siberia are cast as models.

I did not know that many hot jailbait lived in Siberia or that they were so talented before I watched the video. Even the villages have electricity and running water even though they are small. I thought many the villages would be sort of like going back in time to the 1800s era but they have cars, electricity, water, and other modern things.

The girls are also very attractive and there are many Slavic girls in Siberia. I also thought Siberia was largely populated by Asians who lived in Russia but now I know that's not true except for maybe one oblast close to China.

Now here is my picture screenshots (which I haven't finished taking since I go back and rewatch to get the right screenshots and be sure the girls are my type by seeing them from different angles).

Her the girl is again in these images. She's really beautiful but I'm not sure one of the pictures really highlights her beauty so I'll put that one at the bottom of her photo list.

I also circled a blonde girl that is my type. She is also really beautiful. I think I would prefer a blonde over a brunette, but I love both blondes and brunettes, but a girl with black hair would be acceptable too if she's hot but lighter haired girls are more angelic and radiant.

In this image I crossed out the host and also put Red X's through every girl that was NOT my type and one reason why the girls with the X's were not my type above them. The hot girl in the black bikini with the colorful stripes is the only one in this image I like.

Here she is again. But she can't be hot in all her pictures but she is still one of the hottest girls at that event.

The girl below is age 13 and looks to be much older since she is very developed especially the breast size and her hips. She would definitely be my type and because she looks a few years older and is very feminine. I willadmit I would want to marry such a hot jailbait girl although she's a year of two off of my 15-17 ideal category. All it means is the odds of her being a virgin go much much higher than if she was age 15. All it means is I have much more time to spend with such a girl when she's able to be enchanted and much more impressionable. Most girls for most of history if they looked like that were married at age 13-16. The modern safer limit if one wants to marry a jailbait (and isn't in a Muslim nation would be 15-17). But if a girl was 13 and looked like that as in larger breasts (C cup or D cup) and developed hips, then nature says that the girl is ready.

Don't you think that girl is very beautiful? She was thirteen but don't you agree she was HOT!!!

Another nice looking girl below:
I also X'd out all the girls I didn't like and have a big NO for a girl that I think shouldn't even be trying to be a model. You'll know which girl I mean when you take a look at the big NO with the BIG RED X.

I'm not sure about this girl but I think she's the best one out of all the girls in this screenshot and the only one that I believe is attractive and might like:

This girl below is amazingly HOT and definitely my type physically like some of the others I mentioned above.

I want to thank Droid for sharing the video of the Siberian Model castings because it has given me a new perspective on Siberia and possible places to go to try to find my own Hot Russian jailbait virgin girl.
Last edited by Tsar on December 4th, 2016, 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Re: Hot Siberian (Jailbait) Girls

Post by Tsar » December 4th, 2016, 3:33 am

Original Post of Video by Droid: viewtopic.php?p=276243#p276243

Here's the video for this thread:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8Ekn6cq3oE[/youtube]

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar » December 4th, 2016, 3:40 am

This girl is named Anya. She is a Siberian village girl (or was at the time this BBC documentary was made).

I didn't know village girls in Siberia were both that beautiful and that talented. I also didn't know the villages were like other modern places with electricity, television, running water, cars, etc.

In this screenshot she talks with the host of the documentary. You can she how beautiful she is. She wants to be an artist but knows there's not much ability to become a successful artist so she wants to be a model.

More of Anya's Art:

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid » December 4th, 2016, 7:17 am

That's all good Tsar but my main point was a call to action i guess, not so you would dwell on their features man. For me it's a bit late to try that move at this point, but guys like you or Matthanson can still try that. I bet you come there with half-decent money, well dressed, eloquent and you'll have a really nice girl within a few months.

Yes EE girls are well educated and talented, none of that anglo trash stuff, last time i checked at least. They can play the violin out of high school and things like that. I remember in Slovakia I even met a miss slovakia in a gathering and she was really nice and down to earth, quite an eye opener.
But i think the clock is ticking, those who wait will miss the trail end of this.

I must criticize the scribbling on those images man, it comes out as weird/creepy. Perhaps you should change it. It amazes me how many posters scribble like that the images they post. It should be basic knowledge how to crop a picture and add some proper text with any Paint like application. Come on' you don't have to spend five minutes scribbling all over the guy, just crop it. And you don't have to explain what you are doing with the white outs in the image and in the text lol.
Please don't take this personally, It's just that i see this pattern with several posters.

All I can say about the pics is, as far as that "#1" you point at, to me she's the least attractive of the lot, she looks like a dude to me, sorry. Why would you go to Russia for that? many other countries with girls like that. All the ones on the right side from her in the pictures i find pretty perfect.
But as they say, always look at the mom :shock: It terrifies me to think one would blink one day and wake up with a babushka next to you, but i guess this applies everywhere.
Also, funny how the BBC manginas criticize the 'objectification', yet they choose pretty much the two most appealing girls for the bulk of the article lol.

So are you going next year?
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 4th, 2016, 1:49 pm

The reality is you are 15 years too late.

In the 1990's - you could have gone to Siberia - or even Moscow and got a nice looking young woman whoever you were, which attracted planeloads of the biggest dorks (from the United States mostly) to the FSU - Moscow was full of these types of fellas on these tours - they were everywhere.

Russian women have wisened up in 2016 and you won't be going anywhere and getting them in the sheets unless you are of the same quality than the local men - and let me explain something - the local men are really good looking, Russia is one place where I have given men a second look because they were that good looking (sure, there are many busted looking types but there are lots of good looking men there too... makes sense if there are lots of good looking women) so what do you have to offer these women? Not money if you haven't been there yet to check the lay of the land.

Do you not think these 16 year old girls who enter modelling competitions don't know their worth? That some sad sack from America is coming over to take their virginity - it's a joke. Go there for this time next year? No? Oh well, it will never happen in this lifetime.

You need to be rich b) strong, bearlike and serious - if you ask what a Russian woman likes in a man - 'strong' and 'serious' they like big burly bearlike men c) They like their own men but they like Hispanic men - due to the influx of telenovelas - so if you are Hispanic, you have a chance, if you are Hispanic and burly - you are in like Flynn :D and what you need most of all is time - because you aren't f***ing the nice ones on one night stands, and the younger they are the less chance you stand, not that your chances aren't slimmer than an Ethiopian anorexic anyway.

Keep dreaming Tsar. :roll:

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar » December 4th, 2016, 2:40 pm

I will be going on my vacation in Spring 2017 to see the area and the girls. But I can't be 15 years too late because it hasn't even been 10 years since I graduated high school. Also, most girls competing for modeling do not get chosen and even some of the most beautiful ones are not considered modeling material by the industry.

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar » December 4th, 2016, 2:47 pm

yick wrote:Keep dreaming Tsar. :roll:
When I do get the jailbait you'll know about it. There are a lot of jailbait girls in Russia.

Citizen
Freshman Poster

Post by Citizen » December 4th, 2016, 3:18 pm

You are definitely evil.

People on this site are not like me.
Last edited by Citizen on December 4th, 2016, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 4th, 2016, 3:18 pm

Tsar wrote:I will be going on my vacation in Spring 2017 to see the area and the girls. But I can't be 15 years too late because it hasn't even been 10 years since I graduated high school. Also, most girls competing for modeling do not get chosen and even some of the most beautiful ones are not considered modeling material by the industry.
Well, I wasn't referring to you specifically rather than the timeframe in general - when I (and Winston) was there, it wasn't hard to meet women, but then tens of thousands of western men descended on the place looking for women, women wisened up real quick on who was what.

If you go out there next spring - I am really looking forward to reading that field report, good luck! :lol:

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 4th, 2016, 3:21 pm

Citizen wrote:You are definitely evil.
Deluded is more apt. :cry:

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar » December 4th, 2016, 4:30 pm

Citizen wrote:You are definitely evil.

People on this site are not like me.
I'm not deluded and I'm not evil. How is wanting a jailbait evil?

What is evil is accepting a slut, a whore, a non-virgin, or a female that is more individualistic and doesn't need a man (which if she's older than 19 or 20 and unmarried means she doesn't need a man because she wasn't trying hard enough to get a good one).

I'm not deluded. I know it will be difficult to get any Slavic jailbait especially a Hot Russian Jailbait but it is possible and much more possible than getting a hot Western slut girl.

Keep thinking that it's evil.

Wanting to be with a girl with purity is not evil but good. Keep thinking inside the Rothschild Matrix like most of society.

I know I'd be called evil among other things by the Western media and demonized. But it would give me fame, publicity, and a following. I'd also be the winner because I won't care if I'm called a demon as long as I get the hot virgin girl.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 4th, 2016, 5:04 pm

There is something wierd about perving over teenage girls, unless you are a teenager yourself.

You had better watch out for the russian fathers. If they are anything like south african fathers they will shoot you on the spot, or if you are lucky, only beat you to a pulp.

Sort of like my neighbour. Some darkie made a comment to his young daughter. He got in his car, drove down the road, and beat that darkie so that an ambulance had to come take him away.

It may be tolerated in the USA or europe, but in many parts of the world it is not.

Jeremy
Freshman Poster

Post by Jeremy » December 4th, 2016, 6:13 pm

IMO women peak in their late teens and remain sexually attractive until about late 20's (if Anglo) or late 30's (if Asian). Other ethnicities would fall somewhere in between.

Tsar
Veteran Poster

Post by Tsar » December 4th, 2016, 10:54 pm

Kradmelder wrote:There is something wierd about perving over teenage girls, unless you are a teenager yourself.

You had better watch out for the russian fathers. If they are anything like south african fathers they will shoot you on the spot, or if you are lucky, only beat you to a pulp.

Sort of like my neighbour. Some darkie made a comment to his young daughter. He got in his car, drove down the road, and beat that darkie so that an ambulance had to come take him away.

It may be tolerated in the USA or europe, but in many parts of the world it is not.
If I said I wanted to be with an American Jailbait girl, then yes, I'd probably be arrested or beat up by the father BUT I doubt that is the case is Russia if I have an aristocratic etiquette, attire, and mannerisms which I could do. Also, a good number of Russian girls only live with a mother so that means no father or no active father in the picture.

But I'd rather be beat up for trying than not try at all.

Return to “General Discussions”