Droid's experiences abroad

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
MattHanson1990
Junior Poster

Re: Droid's experiences abroad

Post by MattHanson1990 »

yick wrote:
MattHanson1990 wrote:
During my 5 months, I did date and meet several women during that time span. Some came and went. But some I still talk to this day. While I didn't find the so-called "right one", it was still better than the U.S. of Gay where many guys have to wait years (or never) to get dates with women and where making friends is next to impossible. While I wasn't entirely invisible to American women, I had a very hard time finding one who was sweet and feminine. Most U.S. women were loudmouthed, masculine, huge party animals, slutty/boy crazy, and dressed bland. And I even noticed they have been acting more like high schoolers, especially after smartphones and social media became mainstream.
So why not stay there and make a life for yourself? You have a social circle, you know how it works and there are 100 million Mexicans - meaning, there will be a woman amongst them who thinks you are great.
Sorry I went off on a tangent, but back to topic. What I am mainly looking for is a place in the world where out of wedlock births are very low and where many women are good for LTRs or marriage. China I heard has a lot of virgin girls. I don't know if Vietnam is a traditional society or if it's promiscuous. Guys who have been there can chime in.
China, you would need to be on the ground long term for someone decent - sure you can meet women online and the next thing is that you are back in The States working like a moron whilst missy is taking selfies of her and her 'Green Card' and posting them all over her Weixin.

There are a lot of women in China, women come in three types here - women who like foreigners and actively focus on them (a tiny minority) women who would give a foreigner a chance if he ticks all her boxes but wouldn't usually consider a foreigner (a fair number of Chinese women) and women who would never consider dating a foreigner (the majority of Chinese women).

You could get a virgin girl - but you would need to be invested in a LTR yourself, none of this rockstar BS some of you seem to want to be - if anyone thinks they are going to pump and dump here, best off going to Beijing or Shanghai (and pump women that half the expat community has been through) as anywhere smaller than those places and word spreads and you'll get nothing, secondly, you need to be working here - as a teacher - because that is the only people China needs at this moment in time.

China - you need language - I am finding this out now for myself but the girls in question don't seem to care, the best looking women interested in me have never been able to speak English and they have always been normal girls with jobs - shop girls, waitresses etc.

Now, if you want to date lots of girls and have sex with lots of different women then I suggest the Philippines or Thailand.
Getting into an LTR with a virgin would be better than pumping and dumping. But in the meantime, don't expect a man has to remain celibate until his virgin girlfriend/wife comes along. Men can't endure celibacy for years on end you know. We have our desires, and we get horny and lust for romance/love/sex. There was a reason patriarchal societies had a double standards where it was OK for men to have multiple women on the side but it wasn't OK for women to have multiple men on the side. It has to do with supply and demand; women produce limited ova while men produce virtually unlimited sperm.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Droid's experiences abroad

Post by yick »

MattHanson1990 wrote: Getting into an LTR with a virgin would be better than pumping and dumping. But in the meantime, don't expect a man has to remain celibate until his virgin girlfriend/wife comes along. Men can't endure celibacy for years on end you know. We have our desires, and we get horny and lust for romance/love/sex. There was a reason patriarchal societies had a double standards where it was OK for men to have multiple women on the side but it wasn't OK for women to have multiple men on the side. It has to do with supply and demand; women produce limited ova while men produce virtually unlimited sperm.
I don't expect you to do anything Matt but seeing as you asked for an 'on-the-ground' report, I gave you one, in China, you have sex with a woman, she considers this an act of good faith that leads to marriage, so don't come here, because you are not going to get what you want without the massive headaches that come with it.

Like I said before - Philippines or Thailand and you can do your playboy thing.

NB: Not every man is unable to endure celibacy for years, a fair few men are able to go years without sex, not everyone has the same level of sex drive. In fact, a high sex drive (such as Winston's) is a curse rather than a blessing.