Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics


Women 101

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Women 101

Post by yick » December 9th, 2016, 6:24 pm

Image
Image

If you know anything about British media darling Cheryl Cole - is that she is now pregnant to her beau Liam Payne, if you notice though not
only how much Liam looks like her ex husband Jen Bernard Whatsisface... but how much the two men look like her, in fact, it wouldn't be that
hard to believe that they were all brothers and sisters.

This is because women find attractive in what they see in their own mirror, what they like in a man is what they see in themselves.

What does this mean.

It doesn't matter how many hollywood movies star Asian men in romantic parts, most white women aren't going to be attracted to Asian men.

It doesn't matter how great your hip-hop skills are in Europe, most white women aren't going to pull down their panties because you are black.

It is a myth that Asian women go ga-ga over white men - in fact if a white man gets any action it is despite their colour and is usually an attribute unrelated to colour or race (such as height, build or finances).

This is the truth as far as I have worked out, most women like men to look like them. If you are Asian, Hispanic, black or whatever - you are always going to be up against it when it comes to dating white women in a white country, because you know why? Most of them would prefer a white guy, even if they swear blind that colour 'wouldn't matter' because it does to most of them though they are too shithouse to admit it.

This took me a long time to realise, that a white woman might be left wing and have political views that support mixed race dating but most wouldn't partake - just in the same way that most liberal white women support gay marriage - doesn't mean they are going to become lesbians and date women.

Some folk were getting annoyed at Lindsay Vonn's picture the other day, I don't know why, she is allowed to like who she wants but she is a in a tiny minority of white women who could get any white man they want but rather not.

Image

It is great that she has exercised a free choice and that she dates a man because that is what turns her lights on, but it has to be said that she is in a minority of white women (with choices) that would choose a chap of his complexion as a romantic partner.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Women 101

Post by Kradmelder » December 9th, 2016, 7:06 pm

Yick you are right. Even springbok don't sleep with impala. A basic fact is people prefer their own. White with white, black with black, yellow with yellow and brown with brown. You want your kids to look like you and be of your culture.

Even amongst your own race it is hard enough. SO why go outside? My ex was full on English, of Rhodesian variety. Grew up after Rhodesian war. Culture differences were hard enough even though we of same race and same nation. She was a good woman and decent but liberal, doesn't believe in a clean house, egalitarian feministic happy clappy church etc. Whereas I am militaristic conservative undemocratic dont leave dirt lying around and am very old school. Her parents loved me as the old Rhodesians and English are like that as well. It went ok until kids came and then moral conflict comes in due to cultural conflict. Like she takes huge offence I gave my son a rifle at 6 and took him on bike trips at 9. His ancestors were shooting darkies at 6 to protect their families.

I assume different asians like japs and Chinese know what I mean. So even in a race it is hard without adding racial issues. It is best to choose a woman of your race and preferably culture.

But this time the English lost. She has the typical english
Red hair freckles etc. The kids got the blonde or reddish brown hair from my family and green eyes :lol: . No freckles lol. The culture side she may be winning as they feel English. Yet they feel comfortable amongst my mostly afrikaans friends and their kids. But they are not liberal. So the end is undecided. They certainly don't have the bad manners of English kids nor lack of discipline. My son at 15 already says you must marry and breed your own race. so the English will lose :lol:

And as they get older the kids appreciate a father that teaches honour and discipline. The moan in a bragging way to their friends. And send me nice cards to thank me for teaching them yet even though they don't always show it. English kids don't get that. Both are A students and top level athletes. Mother is arty.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Women 101

Post by yick » December 10th, 2016, 10:41 am

Kramelder: Most people prefer their own for sure, even if they hate to admit it for being labelled racist, they do, that doesn't mean that a black man or an Asian man should give up if he wants a white women for a partner but just be aware it is going to be a lot harder for them than it is for a white person.

I really believe this and I don't know what you think, if a white man is struggling to get a white woman in a white first world country (and has all the other boxes ticked, height, education and decent facial features) then there is something in his skillset he could do with improving, losing weight, getting more of an education, learning more about personal grooming or hygiene, learning more about how to 'win friends and influence people' basic self improvement both physically and socially would go a long way for a lot of white guys struggling on the dating scene.

For minority males - you can be above average and still strike out - or get a woman that is far below your own personal qualities - but there are countries where they would and could get quality women.

Here in China, there are loads of beautiful women, I am not Chinese, I have a Chinese great grandfather but I do alright but most Chinese women would never date me but they would certainly be open to an American/Brit who looks like them for sure - none of my pretty female students prefer Justin Bieber over Zhang Jike - not one, because they like men/boys who look like them.

Another one is education, in the UK, female graduates are in the majority and are mostly single because - well - they won't date plumbers or tradesmen without a degree therefore, female graduates are the cat ladies of tomorrow.

On the other hand, there is a shortage of eligible women without a degree and many more men without graduate qualifications and a lot of men who didn't go to university are staying single and not through choice.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... -graduates

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1726
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Women 101

Post by chanta76 » December 10th, 2016, 5:42 pm

Yes and no. I see the argument but interracial marriage is increasing in USA and any place that has high amount of diversity. You know where I saw high amount of Asian men with white women. In Hawaii. In Hawaii there are loads of Asian and I think whites are secondary and therefore your going to get race mixing. In South American countries there are high amount of race mixing .


But I understand what your saying. People prefer their own but I say this . There are loads of white men in Asia and somehow find Asian women. Asian men do better in non-Anglo countries . And black men do OK in other countries too. What does this mean? Bottom line is nothing is set in stone.

Mike1488
Freshman Poster
Posts: 38
Joined: December 8th, 2016, 11:10 pm

Re: Women 101

Post by Mike1488 » December 11th, 2016, 12:01 am

Yeah, keep telling yourself that buddy. Your argument is stupid. DNA samples show MASSIVE 'race' mixing over 4000 years.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/interactive-ge ... pm-1436338

http://admixturemap.paintmychromosomes.com/

Most white women aren't going to be attracted to Asian men because they are seen as too foreign and weak. Women are generally attracted to men who are culturally similar to them. Since globalization started taking off 10 years ago, that means American...and preferably black american since American popular culture is dominated by blacks. You're probably over 40 so you don't know what I'm talking about. Everywhere I go in LA it's some black guy with white chick. Even in Europe. A white guy doesn't have a chance anymore.


This is what you grew up with being cool :lol:

Image

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Women 101

Post by Eric » December 13th, 2016, 7:17 pm

I have to say I think much of the above is nonsense - and maybe a projection of how OP feels himself, somehow, or what he thinks is right. Women prefer men. Men... period. It really doesn't matter anything else.
As a man acts like a real man, he doesnt put up with female bullshit and tends on being a force to reckon with. That's confidence... and women are intimidated and disarmed and captured by it, when his self -
Last edited by Eric on December 14th, 2016, 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster
Posts: 359
Joined: May 14th, 2016, 7:59 pm

Re: Women 101

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller » December 13th, 2016, 7:49 pm

Asian women, Indian women, brown women, all women are crazy for white men nowadays. So i don't think OP's argument is valid. If you're a white guy, you can get pretty much any chick you want.

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Women 101

Post by Eric » December 14th, 2016, 3:52 am

Except white women, who nowadays go donkey kong for donkey dong (black men) and latino men...and of course any other man that's not white, his only sole virtue being that he's not white, their ingratitude and quickness to disregard and be cruel to their own men; it just shows how malleable woman is. White women have ditched their men and have a chip on their shoulder. Women are easily led.

I've also noticed women nowadays all over are throwing off "modesty", a most important trait for all women everywhere, and qcting greedily, narcissistically and selfishly, which I believe deep down- is womans' true nature unchecked.
The only way to deal with this is as Cornfed said...act a King, and be a man, just be a real man and have a man's point of view, at all times.
The era of ladies and gentlemen are gone, that nice facade we had created out of thousands of years of escaping the jungle...and now we are rushing back to it, again. What it is it is,
but I am sad that we cannot be gentlemen anymore and have that something beautiful...as I would probably on most days take that over raw nature. IMO it was women and females who killed this..... it was them I saw acting skanks and completely crazy as young girls - hating gentlemen. Well, okay. You get what you asked fo, then.

Women need to be checked. Never sacrifice your self respect for a woman. Be a man, this is a mans world now and it always was, you need to think like this.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5811
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Women 101

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2016, 4:05 am

Eric wrote:Except white women, who nowadays go donkey kong for donkey dong (black men) and latino men...and of course any other man that's not white. White women have ditched their men and have a chip on their shoulder, they are stupid. Women are easily led .
I had the feeling that the mudshark epidemic was receding. In any case, it should be thought of as a disorder rather than a preference.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Women 101

Post by yick » December 14th, 2016, 4:13 am

Eric wrote:I have to say I think much of the above is nonsense - and maybe a projection of how OP feels himself, somehow, or what he thinks is right. Women prefer men. Men... period. It really doesn't matter anything else.
As a man acts like a real man, he doesnt put up with female bullshit and tends on being a force to reckon with. That's confidence... and women are intimidated and disarmed and captured by it, when his self -
No, it isn't projection - it's a fact that most women prefer their own kind.

If it was as simple as 'women prefer men' a gross oversimplification - then you might need one of the Asian American posters to come on here to tell you the differences between dating in America and white women and dating in the land of their ancestors, and the difference is night and day.

OK, if you are still working in Beijing, ask one of your white, female co-workers about dating local Chinese men, a minority might for sure but the vast majority of white, expat women in Asia stay single for years, despite being surrounded by millions of eligible men.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Women 101

Post by yick » December 14th, 2016, 4:18 am

Eric wrote:Except white women, who nowadays go donkey kong for donkey dong (black men) and latino men...and of course any other man that's not white, his only sole virtue being that he's not white, their ingratitude and quickness to disregard and be cruel to their own men; it just shows how malleable woman is. White women have ditched their men and have a chip on their shoulder. Women are easily led.
It's a preference, which is allowed.

They owe you nothing.

I'm not Chinese but I love Chinese women, I also like black and Latinas, the only women they don't do it for me are most white women.

Someone like Lindsey Vonn could have ANY white man she wanted, even now after being 'defiled' by Tiger Woods and her new beau, there would be young, single, rich, eligible white men queuing round the block to get it on with Lindsey Vonn (or Kim K, or Hope Solo, or Carmen Electra etc).

But these women like black guys, leave them to it, and if you leave me to date one of the many gorgeous and feminine Chinese women that abound, then we can all be happy. :D

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Women 101

Post by Eric » December 14th, 2016, 4:27 am

It's brainwashing, not preference.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Women 101

Post by yick » December 14th, 2016, 4:29 am

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Asian women, Indian women, brown women, all women are crazy for white men nowadays. So i don't think OP's argument is valid. If you're a white guy, you can get pretty much any chick you want.
That's not true, I have known a fair few white men crash and burn badly in both China and South Korea.

yick
Junior Poster
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am

Re: Women 101

Post by yick » December 14th, 2016, 4:31 am

Eric wrote:It's brainwashing, not preference.
How is it brainwashing, Eric?

Eric
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1297
Joined: March 20th, 2016, 4:07 am

Re: Women 101

Post by Eric » December 14th, 2016, 4:49 am

Because of media giving them the idea, then it becomes their 'preference'....
'
but they didn't select it - it was just implanted in them....It's very easy, this happens all the time.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.

Post Reply

Return to “General Discussions”