Welcome to our new upgraded phpbb 3.2 forum! The upgrade is now complete. See announcement and new features here, or report any problems or issues here. Enjoy the new forum.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics

Women 101

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Re: Women 101

Post by gsjackson » December 14th, 2016, 6:53 am

yick wrote:Someone like Lindsey Vonn could have ANY white man she wanted,
Uh...no. As someone here noted, Woods inexplicably went from a Swedish nine to an American seven. I concur in the ratings. Vonn is nothing special in the looks department, by my lights. The big skier's legs are no turn-on, and heavy makeup sucks. Different strokes for different folks -- torpedoes all such generalizations.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 14th, 2016, 7:07 am

Cornfed wrote:
Eric wrote:Except white women, who nowadays go donkey kong for donkey dong (black men) and latino men...and of course any other man that's not white. White women have ditched their men and have a chip on their shoulder, they are stupid. Women are easily led .
I had the feeling that the mudshark epidemic was receding. In any case, it should be thought of as a disorder rather than a preference.
Mudsharks end up as a bashed up ho, or as single mothers with coloured kids with the father contributing nothing. No white man will then touch them nor want to support their offspring. London is full of that.

The sight of so many Mudsharks in this predicament of jungle fever should warn off many women from this path, if heifers bothered to think ahead. They blindly follow the lead heifer, which in this case is all the smut out of Hebrewwood showing black men with white women.

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder » December 14th, 2016, 7:27 am

http://www.clutchmagonline.com/2015/10/ ... f-wedlock/

92pct of the niglet born to these Mudsharks have no father and 82 pct end up on welfare. You would figure these women would learn

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 14th, 2016, 8:00 am

Eric wrote:Because of media giving them the idea, then it becomes their 'preference'....
'
but they didn't select it - it was just implanted in them....It's very easy, this happens all the time.
Let's just say it's 'brainwashing' (I don't know how) why is it only a minority date outside their race? Most white women date and marry exclusively white men - they're the statistics. That's hardly brainwashing.

yick
Junior Poster

Post by yick » December 14th, 2016, 8:07 am

gsjackson wrote:
yick wrote:Someone like Lindsey Vonn could have ANY white man she wanted,
Uh...no. As someone here noted, Woods inexplicably went from a Swedish nine to an American seven. I concur in the ratings. Vonn is nothing special in the looks department, by my lights. The big skier's legs are no turn-on, and heavy makeup sucks. Different strokes for different folks -- torpedoes all such generalizations.
G.S. Jackson: 'Lindsey Vonn, is nothing speical by my lights I've had better nernerner...

Now you might have had better than her G.S. I believe you (no truly...) but millions wouldn't, and I am sure you wouldn't do it for her either, despite being the right pigmentation.

However, none of this alters the fact that she would have the pick of many (yes, that's different from ANY but enough for it not to matter in the big scheme of things) eligible white men with wealth, looks etc.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » December 14th, 2016, 8:12 am

Nothing to write home about.

gsjackson
Experienced Poster

Post by gsjackson » December 14th, 2016, 1:28 pm

yick wrote:[Image

Now you might have had better than her G.S. I believe you (no truly...) but millions wouldn't, and I am sure you wouldn't do it for her either, despite being the right pigmentation.
Well, I don't seem to be the right pigmentation at all for her, do I, given that the only boyfriends she's had with whom the public is familiar have been brothers?

This picture moves her up into the eight range. Every other one I've seen emphasizes the bottom-heavy body, the facial war paint and bleached blonde hair. She's OK, is obviously fit, seems to have a pleasant personality, but nothing special based on her pictures.

Return to “General Discussions”