Why does the HA Community have to sleep with prostitutes?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Why does the HA Community have to sleep with prostitutes?

Post by Mike1488 »

What's wrong with the HA community? I just walk up to girls I might fancy and ask for a date. Works 90% of the time. Some even pay for me.

* Image removed. No bare buttocks please.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmav517MQJc[/youtube]
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Re: Why does the HA Community have to sleep with prostitutes

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

Congrats. If that's your thing, then enjoy.

Other guys have decided that they would rather spend the majority of their mental focus on making money and other things. Chasing women takes up a tremendous amount of mental energy. So by using my mental energy to make lots of money, I can simply BUY sex with a 10/10 chick. Trying to pick up a 10/10 would be impossible for most men. Prostitution is the only way most of us will ever f**k a supermodel type.

Read my essay "Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women" and I've presented a lot of points as to why f***ing prostitutes is a better alternative than to gaming and pickup women.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30801
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The video about the homeless guy actually demonstrates what PUA is - a form of beggary.

It turns out people guessed wrong about which troll Mike1488 was. He is PaloAltoFraud rather than Blue Murder. I gather his claim to fame is that the human community his group of feral pavement apes are sponging off is richer and more successful than the human communities other troops of feral apes are sponging off. Makes sense I suppose.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:The video about the homeless guy actually demonstrates what PUA is - a form of beggary.

It turns out people guessed wrong about which troll Mike1488 was. He is PaloAltoFraud rather than Blue Murder. I gather his claim to fame is that the human community his group of feral pavement apes are sponging off is richer and more successful than the human communities other troops of feral apes are sponging off. Makes sense I suppose.
He seems like just another darkie with a chip on his shoulder posting random Internet pics and cut and paste stuff interspersed with childish insults. Like a gorilla beating his chest. His version of a pink Cadillac and grills I guess and the pics are better scenery than the 'projects' I suppose. Does anyone bother to reply to him, never mind read his cut and paste garbage?
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Cornfed wrote:The video about the homeless guy actually demonstrates what PUA is - a form of beggary.

Yeah that is what PUA guys never talk about. They are p***y beggars and they continue to put women on a massive pedestal by giving them so much attention. They also have to face so much rejection and humiliation too at the hands of women. That is what a beggar is- a pathetic creature who has to BEG others for things and face so much indignity. The PUA response to this argument would be "Well you just need to be humble and learn to handle rejection". If I want to learn to handle rejection, I'll go get a f***ing job in sales, thank you. At least then I would be making money, some profit. But needlessly subjecting oneself to the abuse of women simply for the chance to taste her p***y is f***ing pathetic.

Prostitution allows you to maintain your dignity because you don't have to change yourself or sell yourself out or compromise just to get p***y. You can be whoever you want to be and still f**k bitches. If you want to be a guy who eats Cheetos and plays World of Warcraft, you can do that.

PUAs are part of the problem. If men would just f***ing stop giving women so much attention, women's bitchiness would disappear overnight. PUAs are actually promoting male thirst.

PUAs are completely full of shit and I finally realize that now.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

This show how truly brainless, stupid creatures women are - if they'd go for a man like this, with his stupid orange shoes. Anyways, pictures are fake... I agree.

But this post does highlight how truly beautiful, stupid and easily led creatures, women are.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

The one problem I have with prostitution (and there are many) is that, the women are usually not 10's and if they are - they are unusually expensive. Unless you live in some breakaway Slav country where you can open your motel with a dollar, I don't see it happening. Who would want to live in a place like that anyway?

Also, prostitutes just aren't into it. Women are selfish creatures and usually when its monetary they will do the least possible - and, extort you for money. This is why I don't like sex for sell. These women that reaally do this deep down are the lowest low... they have no soul. And sleeping with a woman like that turns me off and it makes me angry. I have feelings of throwing her up against a wall or something, or smacking her...when you're even paying her and she is acting like she'd rather be doing her nails. This, in my opinion is the ultimate in debasing my self worth... I feel. Women are still selfish little bitches even when you pay them! That's why I think prostitution doesnt work or, maybe I haven't met the right ones.

Yes, gaming women takes a tremendous amount of resources and effort and I feel Im at the behest of them. I can understand why.men do prostitution. Girls really are just selfish bitches with attitudes no matter how decent they 'act'. I'm seeing that now; woman really has the most evil nature a lot of the time. Its true.

I don't have an answer for this other than, get what you can while you can.
Still think that just meeting girls and just getting them enraptured or flirting outside is the best, traditional normal way...she gets 'taken advantage of', you get sex and you both leave happy and satisfied.
Last edited by Eric on December 15th, 2016, 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Eric wrote:The one problem I have with prostitution (and there are many) is that, the women are usually not 10's and if they are - they are unusually expensive. Unless you live in some breakaway Slav country where you can open your motel with a dollar, I don't see it happening. Who would want to live in a place like that anyway?

Also, prostitutes just aren't into it. Women are selfish creatures and usually when its monetary they will do the least possible - and, extort you for money. This is why I don't like sex for sell. These women that reaally do this deep down are the lowest low... they have no soul. And sleeping with a woman like that turns me off and it makes me angry. I have feelings of throwing her up against a wall or something, or smacking her.

Yes, gaming women takes a tremendous amount of resources and I feel Im at the behest of them. I can understand why.men do prostitution. Girls really are just selfish bitches with attitudes I'm seeing that now; woman really has the most vile nature a lot of the time.
1. You are talking about WHITE prostitutes. White women are bitchy cunts anywhere on the planet.

2. Go to Asia or Brazil and you can f**k a 10 for like 50 or 100 dollars. In America, a 10 would cost you like 1000 dollars.

3. In Asia, the girls really do get into it. They really go out of their way to make you feel good. The average prostitute in Asia has more warmth and personality than a f***ing white cunt.

4. ALL women sell sex. What do you think marriage is? She is giving her body to the man in exchange for goods, security, money, a house, children, etc.

Actually, prostitutes are the MOST honest of all women. And if you would go and actually meet a few prostitutes in Asia, you would know what I mean. There's no games, no bullshit, with a prostitute. It's the purest form of sex because it's totally physical and there's none of that emotional bullshit. And the girls also get into it. They go out of their way to make you feel good and I've even felt their pussies get super wet a few times, so I don't think they were faking.

Go and f**k some prostitutes. Don't knock it until you try it.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

That emotional shit is what I like, when they are into it.
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:Congrats. If that's your thing, then enjoy.

Other guys have decided that they would rather spend the majority of their mental focus on making money and other things. Chasing women takes up a tremendous amount of mental energy. So by using my mental energy to make lots of money, I can simply BUY sex with a 10/10 chick. Trying to pick up a 10/10 would be impossible for most men. Prostitution is the only way most of us will ever f**k a supermodel type.

Read my essay "Are Prostitutes Better Than Normal Women" and I've presented a lot of points as to why f***ing prostitutes is a better alternative than to gaming and pickup women.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=30801
Lol, in the real world, making money and women often go hand in hand. For example, most women around Montenegro know for my modeling agency and real estate developments. Men who command attention command access to 10/10 chicks. Everyone else gets left overs or nothing at all :lol:

Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Is this PUA term what you do? Maybe I'll have one of my workers look it up one day
Mike1488
Freshman Poster

Post by Mike1488 »

Kradmelder wrote:

He seems like just another darkie with a chip on his shoulder posting random Internet pics and cut and paste stuff interspersed with childish insults. Like a gorilla beating his chest. His version of a pink Cadillac and grills I guess and the pics are better scenery than the 'projects' I suppose. Does anyone bother to reply to him, never mind read his cut and paste garbage?

This one must be new around here. I wonder if Winston is paying the mental hospital for posters again. He'll doing anything for a few dollars from Google.

chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Black knight,

So your gig is modeling agency and real estate development? When did this happened? I thought you did online business that dealt with moving furniture.

On one of those picture is obviously a white guy and last i remember your black man.
pburgh
Freshman Poster

Post by pburgh »

You make a lot of assumptions.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

chanta76 wrote:Black knight,

So your gig is modeling agency and real estate development? When did this happened? I thought you did online business that dealt with moving furniture.

On one of those picture is obviously a white guy and last i remember your black man.
Maybe he can't find a (k)affirmative action job. I've seen his people moving furniture in those pics of Hurricane Katrina and the Ferguson riots. Most people call it looting. In SA we call it affirmative shopping. Their idea of real estate development is usually called squatting or trespassing.

Seems to me he would do better singing (c)rap music in the group Niggers With Attitude.

He breeds more profiles than a darkie in the bush breeds picannins