An example of a modern female situation

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

An example of a modern female situation

Post by Cornfed »

It is not just men being screwed by the system these days. Females are finally dropping off the bottom end, and earlier than you would think. Take this one I met last year. She emigrated here with her parents as a teenager and so had a desirable accent. The fact that she was a young and pretty female as well meant she could pretty much cross the road and get a good job, despite the shitty situation for the rest of us. Several years later, she ended up in a good job in a government department.

The problem was that this government department ran routine security checks. She herself came up clean, but it transpired that she was (surprise surprise) shacked up with some dirtbag with a criminal record as long as your arm. If she had been there a bit longer, union rules would have protected her, but as it stood the department was able to give her an ultimatum: either the dirtbag goes or you go. To her this was a no-brainer: she quit her job. After all, only losers don’t have jobs and if you lose one you can just cross the road and get another, right?

Now you can probably see the problem with this. She was a bit older, now (of course) tattooed, did not have a good reference from her previous employer and was seen as an ingrate by GovCorp. So you might think that she would have to start at the bottom, work her way back up and it might take a couple of years to get back to a similar position. In the past this would be right, but in fact a couple of years later, she can’t get a job to save her life. She has to come into the welfare office and plead poverty just to get a swipe card with a few dollars on it to buy food. (The dirtbag boyfriend left her quite soon after her income dried up BTW. Funny that. ) So there you essentially have a crazy cat lady 15-20 years before the usual time. We men need to adapt to this new reality.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: An example of a modern female situation

Post by Kradmelder »

LOL.

You met her last year, after she had quit her job and is already on welfare and tatooed? You could make her an offer of some financial support, but not to let her move in,and keep her distant. You don't want that creature getting her hooks in you. You will support her for life and she is trouble. Is she still fit, or fat and ugly like a welfare queen?

Personally I would stay away. I prefer women with jobs and their own homes and careers. You really shouldnt want to be meeting women like that. This one will bring you grief. Rather go for retrenched ones that now have to waitress or something. Any companies downsizing near you? Do you have friends working there? Offer some 'kind support' to one of the women that lost her job. Ask her if there is something you can do until she gets back on her feet. But no loans. Do you know any women at the government department where she worked. Talk to them and say you ran into so and so and she is now on welfare, wow I feel so bad, I thought she was decent, life is tough without a back up plan etc. Get those working women of better quality talking and say you would rather meet women of quality with their priorities right that you can do things with. A compliment to them.

What did she see in the dirt bag?

There is the problem in america. Welfare provides a safety net so such women can date dirt bags and survive. No welfare here so no woman will look at a man like that, You work or starve. That means a man with good income and stability has value. Either keep such a man, or find yourself working at secretary wages and live like a kaffir.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed, here is another example of the modern female situation.

I went out for a ride this afternoon and stopped for a beer. I ran into someone form my old hometown there. It is a small place of 10 000 whites. He said he is going back there on the 22nd for christmas and we caught up on news. My ex had a friend there, an ex Rhodesian like her, but this woman was really sour. She hated me and all my mates. I think she hated every man. She married an afrikaner and my ex would keep throwing in my face how well he treated her wakka wakka. Why can't i behave like that warra warra.

They are now divorced. Turns out he was pomping a cooness on the side :lol: He is a meid naaier :lol: . a chocolate dipper :lol: a coal miner :lol: . Ja he would treat her well out of guilt for exposing her to AIDS and total humiliation. Now he has emigrated and has a job in scandinavia. I hope he took the cooness with as he wont meet many darkies there :lol: The ex wife is now working and I am sure got the house and all the assets. She may be ripe for an 'offer' but I would never stick my dick in there :lol:

They had no kids. Well maybe he did, but a coloured one :lol: Good thing he left. In SA his reputation is finished amongst whites, and most darkies wont accept it either. Not the better class darkies with pride.

The man was mild mannered and a good provider. What americans would call a beta. That sour nasty creature probably drove him to rather pomp a darkie than his white wife. Maybe she scored financially, but what white man would want such a sour creature now in her 40s after she was dumped for a darkie.
Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales »

No doubt she'll be on the hunt for some sucker (yep, they prefer nice guys now when the shit hits the fan) so they can bail her out of the irresponsible situation she put herself in by choosing a loser over a good career.

"But I loved him!" you hear her cry lol.

When will these chicks wake up & realise that bad boys are called bad for a reason. :roll:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Zambales wrote:No doubt she'll be on the hunt for some sucker (yep, they prefer nice guys now when the shit hits the fan) so they can bail her out of the irresponsible situation she put herself in by choosing a loser over a good career.

"But I loved him!" you hear her cry lol.

When will these chicks wake up & realise that bad boys are called bad for a reason. :roll:
The awesome thing is that until recently she would have got away with her irresponsibility. It is great to see the thug-humping skanks are finally facing some consequences for their lousy behavior. She might have been somewhat unlucky in that her particular job required a security clearance, but you are going to see this kind of thing happening to more and more skanks in the future.