The U.S.A. is a sick f***ing country

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Eric
Experienced Poster

The U.S.A. is a sick f***ing country

Post by Eric »

U.S.A is a sick place to be - it is a sick f***ing country, period. I was just realizing how the objectification of women occurs so vastly and insidiously; indoctrinated into the minds of young American boys and men from an early age: "score bro, have as much sex as you can..... try to cheat & trick her and get laid, get laid as many times as you can, the more times you have sex the better."
First, it teaches you to pursue the sex act, by itself - which is completely unnatural to humans whether you're a man or woman. Normal, natural man doesn't think like this - I just want to get the sex, and that's it.
I know that's hard to believe - because we've been so indoctrinated into it...but it's completely true. When you're wanting sex, of course if you're just trying to get the woman to have sex with you, you're trying to get her to do something, she doesn't want to do. It will be really hard for you. Why not just have a good time together, relax and have joy with yourself, and to start seeing women and females as real humans and, not just people with pussies, that you can have sex with...and the sex will happen naturally, and so will everything else. It's as easy as that. That's why PUA is bullshit, "scoring" is bullshit, the whole objectifying of women's pussies is toxic bullshit and unnatural.

I used to think it was just me as a kid that I had Christian morals and values that got in the way - and that was it; but I always knew & suspected there was something else, not explained by that.

We live in a sick society, a sick culture and we are being purposely attacked in our souls, from all sides and angles - spiritually, sexually, socially etc. I knew the US was a sick place but I was called "gay" for....or there was this vague feeling floating overhead that I would be called "gay" for not going along with it, and not 'objectifying women' and etc., it was completely backwards and sick.But that's what we do to young boys here, and men. Notice how we attack their manhood at every angle and turn, to conform it to what they want, that's abuse. That's the textbook definition of major psychological abuse on someone. Only a cruel bastard would punish or attack someone for not going along; that's how you can bet the USA is a sick place. I always hated it, and always will. Because it was cruel to me, and made me sick... it tried to kill me.
I'm a firm believe in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, because I've read it and have known it to confirm everything in my experience, and everything I see and can know to be true.
The fact is, these people are masters at brainwashing, this sex propaganda seemed to be coming at me from all sides as a kid - I didn't know where exactly it came from, but it was there, everywhere. You heard it, you just heard about it. It was subliminally planted, it got into media, it was in movies. It was as if someone somewhere was planting it into the minds of kids while giving them candy and saying..."here, go out and spread this evil deed."

If you didn't go along with it, you got peer pressured and brainwashed - notice this form of brainwashing doesn't exist in other countries like the USA, at least it didn't it might now. I always noticed that that thought it was strange. Now, I have an explanation for what I always suspected was true. The USA is evil, and is being attacked by Zionists in the global NWO, or whoever's running this shitshow.
THe point of this crap was not obviously to make guys 'not get laid'. It was to dehumanize us, objectify us and to break up the family. It's exactly what it did, and it's why it naturally/instinctively feels sick to every one of us human beings.
We, brainwashed to think we have to do this..... keep on talking about it, have made it the fixation of our lives pathologically. We need to stop this. It's not healthy. You will even end up happier, more satisfied and getting more sex into your life if you just behave naturally.
Stay away from this filth and away from anyone that talks about it or tries to put it on you or espouses it as a way of being; putting pressure on you.
Misery and happiness are only states of mind.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Re: The U.S.A. is a sick f***ing country

Post by Eric »

Moreso than anything I hated American guys that would look at me funny if I had the basic "humanity" to just go up and talk to a girl. ...these jealous insecure bastards will call you 'gay' and all sorts of names - look at you strangely.

It's completely weird & opposite because that's the thing you're supposed to do! But I saw so few people doing it as a kid. It was bizarre and strange... it was like these brainwashed people were trying to see you and the world from their lense - they didn't know they're brainwashed. It's the most bizarre thing.

I don't know, I hate this and don't want to think about it or talk about it, anymore.
Hopefully I can get out of it just by being aware of it, now.
Eric
Experienced Poster

Post by Eric »

Moreso than anything I hated American guys that would look at me funny if I had the basic "humanity" to just go up and talk to a girl. ...these jealous insecure bastards will call you 'gay' and all sorts of names - look at you strangely.

It's completely weird & opposite because that's the thing you're supposed to do! But I saw so few people doing it as a kid. It was bizarre and strange... it was like these brainwashed people were trying to see you and the world from their lense - they didn't know they're brainwashed. It's the most bizarre thing.

I don't know, I hate this and don't want to think about it or talk about it, anymore.
Hopefully I can get out of it just by being aware of it, now.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

America is where Satan lives.

America is exactly what GOD is not.

I was reading articles on proper spiritual living and everything that's right is exact opposite of what America preaches.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

First, it teaches you to pursue the sex act, by itself - which is completely unnatural to humans whether you're a man or woman. Normal, natural man doesn't think like this - I just want to get the sex, and that's it.
I'll have to politely disagree with this. It is hardwired in our DNA to f**k as many women as possible.

Rather, what is UNNATURAL is the beta male mindset where we want to treat women nicely, relate to them as equals, and be friends with them without f***ing them. THAT is extremely unnatural and is an artificial mindset programmed into us by the Satanic Illuminati.