Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is Asia or Latin America better for an African American?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
WhichIsThe
Freshman Poster
Posts: 1
Joined: December 18th, 2016, 8:17 pm

Is Asia or Latin America better for an African American?

Post by WhichIsThe » December 18th, 2016, 9:08 pm

I'm really hoping to hear personal, firsthand experiences from guys who are of African descent.

Generally speaking between Asian and Latin America, which continent would be better to extensively travel for a man who's of African descent? Which region generally has the best women, food, culture, entertainment, landscape, quality of living, and weather?

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster
Posts: 527
Joined: March 27th, 2014, 1:42 am

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by IraqVet2003 » December 20th, 2016, 10:22 am

WhichIsThe wrote:I'm really hoping to hear personal, firsthand experiences from guys who are of African descent.

Generally speaking between Asian and Latin America, which continent would be better to extensively travel for a man who's of African descent? Which region generally has the best women, food, culture, entertainment, landscape, quality of living, and weather?
If your trying decide between Asia and Latin America, I recommend you can go to http://www.expatkings.com which is a website dedicated to black men and go purchase the E-book at http://www.amazon.com entitled "BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN" by author Steve Love.
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on December 22nd, 2016, 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sackler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 17
Joined: September 14th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by Sackler » December 22nd, 2016, 12:41 pm

It depends. How well do you do in the US and with which demographic? Describe your appearance.

onethousandknives
Junior Poster
Posts: 507
Joined: January 26th, 2013, 12:35 am

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by onethousandknives » December 22nd, 2016, 11:00 pm

It depends on a lot of things, besides appearance (which matters a lot in Asia) and race (which will be different as far as your treatment in many countries in both Asia and Latin America.) It depends on your temperament. If you're an emotional, outgoing kind of person, Latin America, or Southeast Asia likely are better for you. If you're a more quiet introverted type of person, East Asia probably would be better. As far as race, every country will be different. Brazil is different than Argentina for example. Vietnam is different than Taiwan or Japan.

At the end of the day, after finally getting abroad, you just need to actually travel, stay a few days or weeks and see what you like in a country, then make your further plans. All the prognostications made based on internet speculation aren't worth a day of actually traveling.

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by Jonny Law » December 23rd, 2016, 10:48 am

WhichIsThe wrote:I'm really hoping to hear personal, firsthand experiences from guys who are of African descent.

Generally speaking between Asian and Latin America, which continent would be better to extensively travel for a man who's of African descent? Which region generally has the best women, food, culture, entertainment, landscape, quality of living, and weather?
I live in Thailand.

The people of African decent are treated like shit here!
If you think that Jim Crow (for idiots before civil rights in America before the 1960's) was too nice than Asia is a great place.
THAILAND- Where whites are treated like niggers and black people are treated much worse.

Jonny Law's Recommendation!
Go to Latin America if you want to be treated decent!

Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by Kradmelder » December 23rd, 2016, 12:07 pm

I'm African. :lol:

Why not try africa? Blacks are always saying black is beautiful so put your money and your dick where the mouth is :lol:

But all jokes aside I don't think black Americans will do well in Africa in terms of marriage. They don't have the culture or customs or language. Hence it is bigger gap than for a white African who understands African culture.

If you read what black africans say, they say don't marry outside your tribal group. If you do better a white man than an American black or a jamaican. In other words they are thinking if you cross the tribal group boundary then marry up. I guess they figure they sold those blacks off as slaves so it is going down :lol: looks like yo bruthas in afrika don't want you back :lol:

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2639
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by MrMan » December 23rd, 2016, 5:07 pm

Aside from a brief visit to Mexico when I was a child and some time in certain parts of the US (e.g. Miami, some towns in Georgia), I've never been to Latin America. But Asia and Latin America are so varied, I don't think there is an answer to some parts of our question.

Asia has some great locations. There are beautiful tropical islands. There are dry deserts, and snow capped peaks. There are crowded smoggy cities. You can find all that in Latin America, too.

I'm white, so I can't give you first-hand experience on being black. I live in Indonesia, and back when Nigerians were in the news for committing so many crimes, an African friend of mine told me it was hard for him to get taxis. I know of one Nigerian who was put in jail on apparently trumped up drug charges and eveutually put to death. There have been a lot of African drug dealers and con artists in Indonesia. An African tried a blue money scam on me and my wife but didn't succeed. The hard working Africans working in import/export have to deal with the negative image painted by scam artists. Maybe they've cleaned that up some. I dont' know.

I don't think blacks would have as easy of a time finding a girlfriend in Indonesia as whites or locals. But some do marry with local women.

Some parts of Latin America have a high percentage of people of African descent. Brazil would be a good example of that. A man of African descent might blend in well there.

What kind of girls do you like? If you like Asian girls, well, Asia may be the place. If you like Latinas, well, you could go to Latin America.

mamluke13
Freshman Poster
Posts: 6
Joined: April 23rd, 2018, 3:08 am

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by mamluke13 » April 23rd, 2018, 4:23 am

Jonny Law wrote:
December 23rd, 2016, 10:48 am
WhichIsThe wrote:I'm really hoping to hear personal, firsthand experiences from guys who are of African descent.

Generally speaking between Asian and Latin America, which continent would be better to extensively travel for a man who's of African descent? Which region generally has the best women, food, culture, entertainment, landscape, quality of living, and weather?
I live in Thailand.

The people of African decent are treated like shit here!
If you think that Jim Crow (for idiots before civil rights in America before the 1960's) was too nice than Asia is a great place.
THAILAND- Where whites are treated like niggers and black people are treated much worse.

Jonny Law's Recommendation!
Go to Latin America if you want to be treated decent!
I heard there are African women there how do they look and how r they treated

Jonny Law
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1086
Joined: May 13th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by Jonny Law » May 6th, 2018, 7:03 pm

mamluke13 wrote:
April 23rd, 2018, 4:23 am
Jonny Law wrote:
December 23rd, 2016, 10:48 am
WhichIsThe wrote:I'm really hoping to hear personal, firsthand experiences from guys who are of African descent.

Generally speaking between Asian and Latin America, which continent would be better to extensively travel for a man who's of African descent? Which region generally has the best women, food, culture, entertainment, landscape, quality of living, and weather?
I live in Thailand.

The people of African decent are treated like shit here!
If you think that Jim Crow (for idiots before civil rights in America before the 1960's) was too nice than Asia is a great place.
THAILAND- Where whites are treated like niggers and black people are treated much worse.

Jonny Law's Recommendation!
Go to Latin America if you want to be treated decent!
I heard there are African women there how do they look and how r they treated
MEANWHILE IN THAILAND
The vast majority of African (Black) women here are Whores.
They look decent are treated even worse than Thai women.

Jonny Law's Advice
Save money on airfare. Don't go to Thailand. Support your Local Black whores.

chanta76
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1846
Joined: February 11th, 2008, 4:56 pm

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for an African American?

Post by chanta76 » May 8th, 2018, 3:19 am

Got to love Johnny and the way he spits his knowledge.

Just travel abroad and get a feel for the country. Just cause it didn't work for one black guy doesn't mean it won't work for you.

User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3068
Joined: April 3rd, 2014, 6:05 am
Location: Tokyo, JAPAN
Contact:

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by Yohan » May 12th, 2018, 6:14 am

Jonny Law wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 7:03 pm
MEANWHILE IN THAILAND
The vast majority of African (Black) women here are Whores.
They look decent are treated even worse than Thai women.
Yes, I agree, I got the same impression.
There is hardly any black woman around in Pattaya who is not connected to the 'Beach Road' business.
However there are not so many of them, they charge about the same as the Thai girls.
Russian girls are overpriced as all white women anyway.

mamluke13
Freshman Poster
Posts: 6
Joined: April 23rd, 2018, 3:08 am

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for an African American?

Post by mamluke13 » July 8th, 2018, 6:17 am

Why do white women always coat more than any other race for?

mamluke13
Freshman Poster
Posts: 6
Joined: April 23rd, 2018, 3:08 am

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by mamluke13 » July 8th, 2018, 6:22 am

Yohan wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 6:14 am
Jonny Law wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 7:03 pm
MEANWHILE IN THAILAND
The vast majority of African (Black) women here are Whores.
They look decent are treated even worse than Thai women.
Yes, I agree, I got the same impression.
There is hardly any black woman around in Pattaya who is not connected to the 'Beach Road' business.
However there are not so many of them, they charge about the same as the Thai girls.
Russian girls are overpriced as all white women anyway.
How do the African girls look in thialand

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”