Is Asia or Latin America better for an African American?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
WhichIsThe
Freshman Poster

Is Asia or Latin America better for an African American?

Post by WhichIsThe »

I'm really hoping to hear personal, firsthand experiences from guys who are of African descent.

Generally speaking between Asian and Latin America, which continent would be better to extensively travel for a man who's of African descent? Which region generally has the best women, food, culture, entertainment, landscape, quality of living, and weather?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for me, an African Ameri

Post by IraqVet2003 »

WhichIsThe wrote:I'm really hoping to hear personal, firsthand experiences from guys who are of African descent.

Generally speaking between Asian and Latin America, which continent would be better to extensively travel for a man who's of African descent? Which region generally has the best women, food, culture, entertainment, landscape, quality of living, and weather?
If your trying decide between Asia and Latin America, I recommend you can go to http://www.expatkings.com which is a website dedicated to black men and go purchase the E-book at http://www.amazon.com entitled "BEST COUNTRIES FOR BLACK MEN" by author Steve Love.
Last edited by IraqVet2003 on December 22nd, 2016, 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sackler
Freshman Poster

Post by Sackler »

It depends. How well do you do in the US and with which demographic? Describe your appearance.
onethousandknives
Junior Poster

Post by onethousandknives »

It depends on a lot of things, besides appearance (which matters a lot in Asia) and race (which will be different as far as your treatment in many countries in both Asia and Latin America.) It depends on your temperament. If you're an emotional, outgoing kind of person, Latin America, or Southeast Asia likely are better for you. If you're a more quiet introverted type of person, East Asia probably would be better. As far as race, every country will be different. Brazil is different than Argentina for example. Vietnam is different than Taiwan or Japan.

At the end of the day, after finally getting abroad, you just need to actually travel, stay a few days or weeks and see what you like in a country, then make your further plans. All the prognostications made based on internet speculation aren't worth a day of actually traveling.
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

WhichIsThe wrote:I'm really hoping to hear personal, firsthand experiences from guys who are of African descent.

I live in Thailand.

The people of African decent are treated like shit here!
If you think that Jim Crow (for idiots before civil rights in America before the 1960's) was too nice than Asia is a great place.
THAILAND- Where whites are treated like niggers and black people are treated much worse.

Jonny Law's Recommendation!
Go to Latin America if you want to be treated decent!
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

I'm African. :lol:

Why not try africa? Blacks are always saying black is beautiful so put your money and your dick where the mouth is :lol:

But all jokes aside I don't think black Americans will do well in Africa in terms of marriage. They don't have the culture or customs or language. Hence it is bigger gap than for a white African who understands African culture.

If you read what black africans say, they say don't marry outside your tribal group. If you do better a white man than an American black or a jamaican. In other words they are thinking if you cross the tribal group boundary then marry up. I guess they figure they sold those blacks off as slaves so it is going down :lol: looks like yo bruthas in afrika don't want you back :lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Aside from a brief visit to Mexico when I was a child and some time in certain parts of the US (e.g. Miami, some towns in Georgia), I've never been to Latin America. But Asia and Latin America are so varied, I don't think there is an answer to some parts of our question.

Asia has some great locations. There are beautiful tropical islands. There are dry deserts, and snow capped peaks. There are crowded smoggy cities. You can find all that in Latin America, too.

I'm white, so I can't give you first-hand experience on being black. I live in Indonesia, and back when Nigerians were in the news for committing so many crimes, an African friend of mine told me it was hard for him to get taxis. I know of one Nigerian who was put in jail on apparently trumped up drug charges and eveutually put to death. There have been a lot of African drug dealers and con artists in Indonesia. An African tried a blue money scam on me and my wife but didn't succeed. The hard working Africans working in import/export have to deal with the negative image painted by scam artists. Maybe they've cleaned that up some. I dont' know.

I don't think blacks would have as easy of a time finding a girlfriend in Indonesia as whites or locals. But some do marry with local women.

Some parts of Latin America have a high percentage of people of African descent. Brazil would be a good example of that. A man of African descent might blend in well there.

What kind of girls do you like? If you like Asian girls, well, Asia may be the place. If you like Latinas, well, you could go to Latin America.
mamluke13
Freshman Poster

Post by mamluke13 »

Jonny Law wrote:
December 23rd, 2016, 1:48 am

I live in Thailand.

If you think that Jim Crow (for idiots before civil rights in America before the 1960's) was too nice than Asia is a great place.
THAILAND- Where whites are treated like niggers and black people are treated much worse.

I heard there are African women there how do they look and how r they treated
Jonny Law
Experienced Poster

Post by Jonny Law »

mamluke13 wrote:
April 22nd, 2018, 8:23 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
December 23rd, 2016, 1:48 am

I live in Thailand.

I heard there are African women there how do they look and how r they treated
MEANWHILE IN THAILAND
The vast majority of African (Black) women here are Whores.
They look decent are treated even worse than Thai women.

Jonny Law's Advice
Save money on airfare. Don't go to Thailand. Support your Local Black whores.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for an African American?

Post by chanta76 »

Got to love Johnny and the way he spits his knowledge.

Just travel abroad and get a feel for the country. Just cause it didn't work for one black guy doesn't mean it won't work for you.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Jonny Law wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 11:03 am
MEANWHILE IN THAILAND
Yes, I agree, I got the same impression.
There is hardly any black woman around in Pattaya who is not connected to the 'Beach Road' business.
However there are not so many of them, they charge about the same as the Thai girls.
Russian girls are overpriced as all white women anyway.
mamluke13
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Asia or Latin America better for an African American?

Post by mamluke13 »

Why do white women always coat more than any other race for?
mamluke13
Freshman Poster

Post by mamluke13 »

Yohan wrote:
May 11th, 2018, 10:14 pm
Jonny Law wrote:
May 6th, 2018, 11:03 am
MEANWHILE IN THAILAND
Yes, I agree, I got the same impression.
There is hardly any black woman around in Pattaya who is not connected to the 'Beach Road' business.
However there are not so many of them, they charge about the same as the Thai girls.
Russian girls are overpriced as all white women anyway.
How do the African girls look in thialand