Why are there so few young white women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Post by Kradmelder »

Monkey like skull. Look at shape of forehead. Back of the head probably has a lump.

Feet probably have heel extending far back like a hind claw like an ape.
And these are just physical features.

Cornfed has a point when he says simian. No way do i want that dna mixed with mine. She can be Miss monkey queen for all i care and i would never.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

When I was living in Sydney I noticed that hot young females were probably the majority of people riding the trains into the city in the morning rush hour. Hence it may be that most hot females become corporate whores of some sort. Take Devil Dog’s daughter, for instance. Just another way the system is screwing us.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:When I was living in Sydney I noticed that hot young females were probably the majority of people riding the trains into the city in the morning rush hour. Hence it may be that most hot females become corporate whores of some sort. Take Devil Dog’s daughter, for instance. Just another way the system is screwing us.
Hot young women like sexretary jobs in corporations as they can meet wealthy men to eventually support them so they can drop calves.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Kradmelder wrote:
Cornfed wrote:When I was living in Sydney I noticed that hot young females were probably the majority of people riding the trains into the city in the morning rush hour. Hence it may be that most hot females become corporate whores of some sort. Take Devil Dog’s daughter, for instance. Just another way the system is screwing us.
Hot young women like sexretary jobs in corporations as they can meet wealthy men to eventually support them so they can drop calves.
Right, or simply to be obscenely overpaid by those men with other people’s money just for turning up wearing tight clothing, giving out the odd blow job and f***ing people at corporate retreats. They mostly won’t be able to scam one of the big shots into marriage of course, and will end up as unemployed crazy cat ladies in their 40s.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
Right, or simply to be obscenely overpaid by those men with other people’s money just for turning up wearing tight clothing, giving out the odd blow job and f***ing people at corporate retreats. They mostly won’t be able to scam one of the big shots into marriage of course, and will end up as unemployed crazy cat ladies in their 40s.

I only worked corporate for a few years and hated it even though i was a manager with a secretary. I dont want to manage people. I want to work honestly. Got out to earn the same private. The hot women wanted jobs as PA to exexutives and were rude to everyone else. Once he goes the women were farked as the next one brought in his own PA.

Now we are a small group of only white people working out of a house. Far better
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Kradmelder wrote:Monkey like skull. Look at shape of forehead. Back of the head probably has a lump.

Cornfed has a point when he says simian. No way do i want that dna mixed with mine. She can be Miss monkey queen for all i care and i would never.
She doesn't have a 'monkey like skull' though I can imagine human biology lessons in apartheid South Africa would be missing some integral components in the teaching of: The fact we are all related to simians and that white people didn't come from a cloud via Valhalla or whatever you were taught back then.

I would be up Miss Nigeria like a rat up a drainpipe and would certainly pick her over (the admittedly very beautiful) Margot Robbie.

You know who would be up Miss Nigeria like a rat up a drainpipe - the vast majority of die volk or at least the white, straight male portion of it.

I understand your preferences and why. I am sure you are aware most white men don't align themselves to your particular standards, hell! Even Cornfed will f**k non-whites when the opportunity presents itself - so fair play for not being a total hypocrite.

The facts are though, most 'attractive white women' look like this.

And a lot look like this.

And you are more than welcome to every single one of them! (And even the Margot Robbie types because she is rarer than Rocking Horse shite.)
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:
That sounds like a plot to a movie or a thriller novel.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Right, or simply to be obscenely overpaid by those men with other people’s money just for turning up wearing tight clothing, giving out the odd blow job and f***ing people at corporate retreats. They mostly won’t be able to scam one of the big shots into marriage of course, and will end up as unemployed crazy cat ladies in their 40s.
That sounds like a plot to a movie or a thriller novel.
Eh, it's everyday life and has no heroes, upside or happy ending.
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster

Post by Kradmelder »

yick wrote:
Kradmelder wrote:Monkey like skull. Look at shape of forehead. Back of the head probably has a lump.

She doesn't have a 'monkey like skull' though I can imagine human biology lessons in apartheid South Africa would be missing some integral components in the teaching of: The fact we are all related to simians and that white people didn't come from a cloud via Valhalla or whatever you were taught back then.

I would be up Miss Nigeria like a rat up a drainpipe and would certainly pick her over (the admittedly very beautiful) Margot Robbie.

You know who would be up Miss Nigeria like a rat up a drainpipe - the vast majority of die volk or at least the white, straight male portion of it.

I understand your preferences and why. I am sure you are aware most white men don't align themselves to your particular standards, hell! Even Cornfed will f**k non-whites when the opportunity presents itself - so fair play for not being a total hypocrite.

The facts are though, most 'attractive white women' look like this.

And a lot look like this.

And you are more than welcome to every single one of them! (And even the Margot Robbie types because she is rarer than Rocking Horse shite.)

In bush camps not 1 of the saffers ever mixed. Even when long away from women. Maybe they feel too humiliated if their mates find out :lol: one time there were some french contractors in a camp next to ours. They were mixing so we moved our camp.

I dont do star trek sex. To go where no white man has gone before :lol: . Even if the woman is white.

In canada i was at a party. The Woman whose flat it was told me you have been drinking why not stay over. I had a suspicion. Not sure why as there were only whites there. Maybe a lingerig familiar jungle smell :lol: her bedroom door opens after everyone leaves and a little coloured kid comes out. i ask who is that. She says my kid. I say sorry i must go.

To me such white women are like nuclear waste. Avoid contact at all costs. The exposure will never leave you. Full retreat. Immediate disengagement and abandon any heavy equipment you cant carry. Withdraw to the line of departure or bypass. Run faster than the italian army.

That is not a place for infantry to dig in and entrench , the low ground. Not even a strongpoint worth taking. Like who wants to capture the opponent's latrine? Just mark it on the map as a place for your comrades to avoid.
Sackler
Freshman Poster

Post by Sackler »

I see a lot of race purist types still looking out for their Aryan princess. I got some pretty bad news for all of you.