Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile


Why are there so few young white women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby yick » December 21st, 2016, 12:41 am

The real reason is that women have no need to go out anymore, instead of going to bars and that event where loads of arseholes are sat on rubber rings - women these days can access suitable men with a click of the mouse.

True story - the most beautfiul women are usually found in gay bars? Why? Because they are safe from leering men who won't take no for an answer and jealous fat women, ready to beat the shit out of them in the toilets. Most women never really liked going to bars pre-internet - but if they wanted someone, they had to, now they don't.

So, that is the reason you don't see women out and about, that and they usually have their own car. When I go back home and am walking to and from somewhere, I never usually see another person walking alongside me on the pavement. The internet has changed a lot of western society, that's for sure.
yick
Junior Poster
 
Posts: 780
Joined: October 23rd, 2015, 10:11 am




Check out our Dating Sites and HA International Romance Tours!



Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Cornfed » December 21st, 2016, 12:48 am

Oddly enough, when I googled on the subject a bunch of articles claiming there was a shortage of men came up.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5679
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby starchild5 » December 21st, 2016, 2:36 am

Nailer wrote:Are you suggesting that the real sex ratio at birth in America is different from the reported one of about 1.05 boys per girl? If so, what are you basing this on?

It now looks to me that this all China have less women is the west invention to hide their own shortage of women, Winston has conclusively proved that, there is no shortage of women in China.

That would be consistent with what I have seen before. The American establishment likes to accuse others of what they are doing.

But seriously, what is your evidence of this?


I'm not sure what your background is...if you don't follow mainstream...You will find the link I'm going to post the greatest article you ever read....

I'm going to create a separate thread on this article alone. I was making a video on it before posting but since you asked. I'm posting the link here....

Every man, Every American MUST read this article....to know the real truth about America.

This guy is a genius....

Iron Poisoning & Copper Deficiency

http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningOfMankindCopperDeficiency.htm

http://www.unveilingthem.com/PopulationCountdown.htm
User avatar
starchild5
Veteran Poster
 
Posts: 2172
Joined: December 20th, 2013, 11:32 am

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Kradmelder » December 21st, 2016, 6:06 am

yick wrote:The real reason is that women have no need to go out anymore, instead of going to bars and that event where loads of arseholes are sat on rubber rings - women these days can access suitable men with a click of the mouse.

True story - the most beautfiul women are usually found in gay bars? Why? Because they are safe from leering men who won't take no for an answer and jealous fat women, ready to beat the shit out of them in the toilets. Most women never really liked going to bars pre-internet - but if they wanted someone, they had to, now they don't.

So, that is the reason you don't see women out and about, that and they usually have their own car. When I go back home and am walking to and from somewhere, I never usually see another person walking alongside me on the pavement. The internet has changed a lot of western society, that's for sure.


That's is true. When I was young we were always out. These daysites kids don't go out. They socialise via social media. When they go out they are all on their phones. Small kids would play in the streets in groups. No longer.

Back then adults would entertain at home. No one does this anymore. At best they go to a restaurant in couples or small groups.

I guess I am just as guilty. I used to go almost every day to the canteen for a few drinks. Later in life most days bikers would meet for drinks after work. Now I never go. I am not interested. Modern society makes you anti social. At most I go for Sunday morning biker trips but less and less.

When I used to go out, except couples, it was rare to see many women. I don't know what women do with their free time. Shopping malls maybe, which I despise.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby gsjackson » December 21st, 2016, 6:43 am

We used to have a poster called Globetrotter who was certain that attractive young white women in the U.S. are kept locked up and allowed only the rare, brief foray into public. I suppose they are in their private spaces hooked up to some screen, which is like being locked up. You won't ever see them in public spaces such as parks or malls -- only Hispanics and other ethnics.
gsjackson
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1802
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Cornfed » December 21st, 2016, 6:49 am

gsjackson wrote:We used to have a poster called Globetrotter who was certain that attractive young white women in the U.S. are kept locked up and allowed only the rare, brief foray into public. I suppose they are in their private spaces hooked up to some screen, which is like being locked up. You won't ever see them in public spaces such as parks or malls -- only Hispanics and other ethnics.

I could believe it, but I wonder how it is done. I notice in small towns when the sun comes out after a cold snap, attractive young females seem to emerge like toads after a rainstorm. Maybe their handlers feel they have to let them out for a run to get their Vitamin D.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 5679
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Kradmelder » December 21st, 2016, 8:20 am

Having a young teenage daughter, the habits of young girls these days are different than they were when we were young. She doesn't like clubs, is a serious national to international level athlete, and the social life of her circles revolves around sport and going to a movie or restaurant. No pubs either. Not the fat food that you think teenagers would go to, more upmarket cafe type places. I guess they all have their own money and she earns quite a bit reffing and training others. Sometimes they have braais or get together and make dinner.

My son is a mid teen and he also rarely goes out, just sport and occasionally a group of girls ask him out. he is a big strong kid so I guess the girls feel safer. Not so safe for young white girls these days.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Nailer » December 21st, 2016, 4:39 pm

None of this makes sense. A general population reduction would reduce the number of men, as well as women.

If women are all at home on the internet, why do dating sites still have ten times more men than women? And this only occurs in the U.S.?

Why does every woman in the U.S. have unlimited choices at her fingerprints, yet good-looking guys struggle to find a girl who isn't fat? I don't believe that women are more inclined to seek relationships and men are more inclined to seek casual sex. From what I have seen, women are having sex with dozens of partners each year and men are struggling to get laid once in a blue moon, if they make a lot of effort. The life of any non-fat AW is dick being constantly offered to her, everywhere she goes. She never has to worry about finding a man because another will be paying attention to her as soon as she walks outside.

The life of any non-fat AW is basically like the show "Californication" with the sexes reversed. As ridiculous as that show seems with women throwing themselves at the main character after he makes a few jokes, it really does describe the reality AW are living in right now. Any AW who shows the slightest hint of a personality and sense of humor with a stranger will have multiple men throwing themselves at her every day.

Even fat ugly women have men out of their league on-tap, at any time. Men struggle to have sex with a girl who isn't fat. And sex is much easier to obtain than an actual relationship, given how flaky AW are.

Even if you are an expert pickup artist, you will make ten times more effort than a fat 40 year old woman and it will take you longer to find a new sexual partner.

The idea that women are less promiscuous or more relationship-minded is ridiculous. At the rate the girls I know are going, they probably have had sex with over 100 partners.

You can learn to compete and deal with this to some degree, since many men have completely given up. I still have success from time to time. But still no one can answer the question.

The BEST ratios you will ever see in America for any large mixed-gender social event is 50/50. The MAJORITY of the time, any large mixed-gender social event will have at least 20% more men. You will routinely see venues that are 90-100% male. Even marriage-minded dating sites have ten times as many men as women. I am completely confident I can go out to a bar tonight and find one with a 20:1 ratio, yet the opposite NEVER occurs.

I believe this is the cause of America's sexual dysfunction. Feminism, bad attitudes, male devaluation are all just symptoms of an enormously skewed apparent gender ratio that is an order of magnitude worse than China's.

No one has an answer to this.
Last edited by Nailer on December 21st, 2016, 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 266
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Kradmelder » December 21st, 2016, 4:58 pm

Nailer wrote:None of this makes sense. A general population reduction would reduce the number of men, as well as women.

If women are all at home on the internet, why do dating sites still have ten times more men than women? And this only occurs in the U.S.?

Why does every woman in the U.S. have unlimited choices at her fingerprints, yet good-looking guys struggle to find a girl who isn't fat? I don't believe that women are more inclined to seek relationships and men are more inclined to seek casual sex. From what I have seen, women are having sex with dozens of partners each year and men are struggling to get laid once in a blue moon, if they make a lot of effort. The life of any non-fat AW is dick being constantly offered to her, everywhere she goes. She never has to worry about finding a man because another will be paying attention to her as soon as she walks outside.

The life of any non-fat AW is basically like the show "Californication" with the sexes reversed. As ridiculous as that show seems with women throwing themselves at the main character after he makes a few jokes, it really does describe the reality AW are living in right now. Any AW who shows the slightest hint of a personality and sense of humor with a stranger will have multiple men throwing themselves at her every day.

Even fat ugly women have men out of their league on-tap, at any time. Men struggle to have sex with a girl who isn't fat. And sex is much easier to obtain than an actual relationship, given how flaky AW are.

Even if you are an expert pickup artist, you will make ten times more effort than a fat 40 year old woman and it will take you longer to find a new sexual partner.

The idea that women are less promiscuous or more relationship-minded is ridiculous. At the rate the girls I know are going, they probably have had sex with over 100 partners.


From what I see girls are not on the internet at home. Boys are. Girls are chatting via texting apps.

The reason fat chicks have men is that they are very horny and an easy lay, and most are far better in bed than the hotties. Although they are not attractive. For men, it is a way to empty your balls, preferably in their mouth, with minimal drama and complications and little expense. About all will pomp right away, and don't mind if you leave. But men don't want to date them or take them out.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Nailer » December 21st, 2016, 5:06 pm

Dating is considered "clingy" and is the fastest way to get ghosted on. You just threw out a bunch of random thoughts, but still no one can answer this question.

It's like looking at the sun. No one can do it. All people keep doing is throwing out random facts that avoid the question.

Every day women are offered someone as good as themselves. This is boring to them. I have gone out with girls less attractive than myself who seriously expected to date billionaires.

Yet men in America struggle for years to find someone just equal to themselves. Unless a guy is extremely aggressive he is going to be dating down.

The PUA community responds to this by saying "be an alpha" but they still don't have an answer why this is. AW are fat, but so are AM, and women do not like fat guys. Sure, women are hypergamous...because they CAN be. If men had the option, they would be dating way out of their league too.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 266
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby droid » December 21st, 2016, 5:34 pm

Nailer wrote:The BEST ratios you will ever see in America for any large mixed-gender social event is 50/50. The MAJORITY of the time, any large mixed-gender social event will have at least 20% more men. You will routinely see venues that are 90-100% male. Even marriage-minded dating sites have ten times as many men as women. I am completely confident I can go out to a bar tonight and find one with a 20:1 ratio, yet the opposite NEVER occurs.

I believe this is the cause of America's sexual dysfunction. Feminism, bad attitudes, male devaluation are all just symptoms of an enormously skewed apparent gender ratio that is an order of magnitude worse than China's.


Exactly, and this is not limited to bars. sporting events, dancing classes, church, it all sucks. There are certain niches though, like med school etc, but the average guy is not exposed to that.

AW are fat, but so are AM


But that's different however, women can be more attracted to a bear-type burly guy than a skinny guy, but men preferably don't want a land whale/bear woman.
Also AFAIK the BMI data is not correct i believe, because men's weight is more reflected on muscle, while women with high BMI you know have it from fat.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3021
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Nailer » December 21st, 2016, 5:45 pm

Also AFAIK the BMI data is not correct i believe, because men's weight is more reflected on muscle, while women with high BMI you know have it from fat.

Bingo. Tomorrow I will talk about this and show the effect it has, with mathematical proof.
Coming back to life.
Nailer
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 266
Joined: December 19th, 2016, 1:12 am

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby droid » December 21st, 2016, 7:10 pm

Here

http://halls.md/bmi-difference-men-women/

One problem with the current CDC & WHO threshold of "overweight" at 25 kg/m2 is that it is unfair to men. It labels a larger percentage of the Male population as overweight. If the male threshold were higher, or the female threshold were lower, then the proportion of overweight men and women would be more equal.

Summary
Body fat percentage evidence suggests a "gap" of 2.3 kg/m2. Median BMI evidence suggests a gap of 1.85 kg/m2. Statistical fairness and Visual appearance also suggest gap values. The average of these values is 2.0 kg/m2. That is the "gap" between mens and womens Body Mass Index values that the halls.md v2 model uses in it’s overweight thresholds.



https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhanes/databriefs/adultweight.pdf
BMI Weight-values Man 5’9’’ tall (average height) Woman 5’4’’ tall (average height)
Healthy weight .......................... 18.5–24.9 121–163 108–144
Overweight ............................ 25.0–29.9 164–195 145–173
Obese ............................... 30 and above 196 and above 174 and above


^Note that a 163lb dude is not the same as a 144lb girl, nor for 195-173
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
User avatar
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster
 
Posts: 3021
Joined: September 20th, 2013, 7:38 am

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Sackler » December 22nd, 2016, 12:25 pm

The culprit is probably industrialization.

Industrialization/technology = cultural marxism/feminism = declining birthrates = less white women.
Sackler
Freshman Poster
 
Posts: 17
Joined: September 14th, 2016, 1:43 pm

Re: Why are there so few young white women?

Postby Kradmelder » December 22nd, 2016, 12:36 pm

Sackler wrote:The culprit is probably industrialization.

Industrialization/technology = cultural marxism/feminism = declining birthrates = less white women.


Industrialisation started in the early 1800s. There was no feminism nor below replacement birthrate. As late as the early 1960s the baby boom carried on and whites still prospered, dated, married and ruled.Then came the jew takeover of the media, jew cultural Marxism, jew divorce laws, the jew led protest movement and jew feminism. So what is the common denominator?

Kikery is toxic to the white race. And to anyone from the Canaanites, PhilistInes, early Egypt, Romans and christianity. It is now toxic to the US economy and the middle east.
User avatar
Kradmelder
Experienced Poster
 
Posts: 1716
Joined: September 6th, 2016, 1:59 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Majestic-12 [Bot] and 14 guests