The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Re: The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
Where did you get the idea to boil water in copper? None of the websites about drinking water from copper say to do that. Why dont they? Did you come up with it on your own? Or is it an indian ayruvedic tradition?
Ye, because most websites with real doctors write on blogs or sites with no SEO or Google friendly...You have to go like 10 pages deep to find authentic Ayurvedic stuff...& most of the website are western created who picked up from Ancient sites.They can never go to the crux of the matter. :)

One of the most Jewish site is livestrong.com ...it always comes on top 3 results of Google and its pure BS propaganda...other is webmd.com...anything on webmd leads you to cancer. :D

I research everywhere, visit Ayurvedic Doctors in my city...

Most of the real information website has no good layout, design or SEO...so people easily miss that...

This is the website where it says....You Boil water in Copper Vessels

http://www.ayurhelp.com/articles/ayurve ... PLKmGmGPix

Ayurveda Magical water-how to make Copper water

copper water ayurveda, how to make copper waterCopper water is helpful in anemia , hair loss due to anemia and male infertility. Dr. Shirishbhate explains the authentic way to prepare this magical water.

Copper water can be prepared in two ways.

Fill a clean copper vessel with water and boil on low heat till water quantity reaches to 50%.
Alternatively you can use a glass vessel and add copper scrap, copper wire bundle etc ( these must thoroughly cleaned and devoid of oxides and sulphates which form on copper due to reaction with air and water ) so that water absorbs more copper due to increased exposure area. When copper dissolves in water, water becomes ionic (electrolyte) as can be ascertained by its pH measurement. That is the reason the micro organisms get killed in such water.
Those who do not have time to look after water boiling, can keep water stored in a clean copper vessel and drink after 8-12 hours. Storing for more period causes no harm, but concentration of ions gets saturated.
Precaution:

Care must be taken to keep the inside of the vessel shining by using special cleaning powders. One such powder is available in Maharashtra, India under the brand name "Pitambari". However, hands must be protected by a scrub if one uses this powder.
Alternatively, tamarind can be used safely.
Due to copper water mania, nowadays special copper flasks which can be stored in fridge are available in Indian Market. However, copper pots should not be stored in fridge, drink at room temperatutre. "Sharp" quality of copper water gets destroyed by fridge.

---------------

However, I still rate http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningO ... ciency.htm

The first article in the post as the Most Critical Information for Mankind to put us in the right direction. Even Ayurvedic Doctors do not know the importance of copper in these times.

Only by reading real Non Jewish ...Articles ...We can know the conspiracy behind Iron Poisoning.

------------------

Droid....You are now trying to become another MrMan and Adama... :D Do not be a simpleton...

Get hold of all the information. You wouldn't be writing what you wrote if you read the above article. There is no such thing as excess copper and Zinc being removed by Copper...That's just lamestream jewish mafia con.

Copper is a Divine Metal for a reason.

Copper balances EVERYTHING...The key here is Neutrality Not Extremity...Copper is the thing that brings your body to Zero Point Field...which the Chinese try to do with Soybeans and achieve Zero Point through Yin and Yang.

Humanity needs to go to the source not the other way around. The whole point of ancient medicine is to reach Zero Point Energy/Perfect Balance of Doshas/Yin-Yang.

We should not mix Jewish Scam with Ancient Medicine which is Holistic in Nature. If you start taking copper NOW...You would not reach a state of Cancer or Gallstones etc...is the POINT. When you get diagnosed with cancer you turn to holistic medicine...which is the total wrong way..We NEED TO BE HOLISTIC NOW...EVERYDAY..

Be one with yin and yang energy

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

starchild5,

Do you believe drinking copper can cancel out the demonic evil of wearing underwear you wrote about earlier? If Jewish aliens really were up there in space ships, could they get an 'energy signature' off of someone with a lot of copper in his body a bit easier that someone who is low on copper when looking for an abductee?

If someone can become healthy and immortal by drinking copper, why would he need to take H2O2? How many cure-alls do you need?
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

MrMan wrote:starchild5,

Do you believe drinking copper can cancel out the demonic evil of wearing underwear you wrote about earlier? If Jewish aliens really were up there in space ships, could they get an 'energy signature' off of someone with a lot of copper in his body a bit easier that someone who is low on copper when looking for an abductee?

If someone can become healthy and immortal by drinking copper, why would he need to take H2O2? How many cure-alls do you need?
I understand the sarcasm...but unfortunately the game is very very bigger than what I thought even...In time i hope you will know why you on earth.

Jews are the least of my worries....They are just possessed by an even darker force....which is all we are here to try to resist it...Earth is an experiment..We are lab rats.....

Jews have their mission, we have our mission...Its chaotic, Its confusing...

Earth is a very very dark place to be in...Copper, Soybeans are a means to an end..not the end itself...

Our true life begins, when it ends on earth but the fear is even that life could end if this dark force is not stopped soon. Its taking over all higher dimensional civilisation as well...

---------------

Remember ..The Force has awakened....

There has been an awakening...Have you felt it ????

If you can understand the above line from Star Wars...you will understand why I'm trying to say
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Droid....You are now trying to become another MrMan and Adama... :D Do not be a simpleton...

It's so funny that I am a simpleton. That one is really funny.

But then, my beliefs are not taken from the mind of science fiction writers.
If you can understand the above line from Star Wars...you will understand why I'm trying to say
Star Wars and science fiction is where at least one person who calls me a simpleton gets his religious doctrine. Voltaire used to have a saying about those who opposed him.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Get hold of all the information. You wouldn't be writing what you wrote if you read the above article. There is no such thing as excess copper and Zinc being removed by Copper...That's just lamestream jewish mafia con.

Copper is a Divine Metal for a reason.

Copper balances EVERYTHING...The key here is Neutrality Not Extremity...Copper is the thing that brings your body to Zero Point Field...which the Chinese try to do with Soybeans and achieve Zero Point through Yin and Yang.

Humanity needs to go to the source not the other way around. The whole point of ancient medicine is to reach Zero Point Energy/Perfect Balance of Doshas/Yin-Yang.

We should not mix Jewish Scam with Ancient Medicine which is Holistic in Nature. If you start taking copper NOW...You would not reach a state of Cancer or Gallstones etc...is the POINT. When you get diagnosed with cancer you turn to holistic medicine...which is the total wrong way..We NEED TO BE HOLISTIC NOW...EVERYDAY..

Be one with yin and yang energy
Yeah I need to look more into this starchild, but we have to be skeptics of the skeptics .....of the skeptics.. of the skeptics... :wink:
Like I said, I've been feeling great taking the extra Zinc though, I will report more later.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow it looks like starchild5 was right. Colloidal Copper seems to have a lot of amazing health benefits, according to many real people who have tried it. It also helps to reverse aging and reduces wrinkles on skin and gray hair too.

https://www.healthline.com/health/colloidal-copper

Also, Colloidal Silver has a lot of amazing benefits for boosting the immune system and destroying all bacteria, viruses and toxic pathogens too. So many real people can testify to it.

https://www.vitacost.com/natural-immuno ... ol-4-fl-oz

I'd definitely rather believe many real life people's accounts than government sources who are biased toward protecting the drug cartel and paid to protect their monopoly profits and suppress all competition to them. That's for sure.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
hennrybond
Freshman Poster

Post by hennrybond »

I also read some articles about Copper Mugs Poisoning but still can't take stand on one side. Recently i read an article on it, in which i got to know Drinking something that’s been lying inside a copper mug for more than 2 hours is not safe to consume.

advancedmixology. com/blogs/art-of-mixology/moscow-mule-copper-poisoning
Copper as a metal should not come in contact with any food that has a pH below 6.

Make take way from that is:
Don’t leave your drink inside a copper mug for too long, more than 2 hours to be specific
Always drink highly acidic drinks like vodka inside utensils that have food- grade coating inside.
fdiv
Freshman Poster

Re: Mind Blowing Article ...MUST READ ***

Post by fdiv »

starchild5 wrote:
December 21st, 2016, 5:37 pm
Cornfed wrote:A little over a decade ago, I concluded that the process of domestication was brought about using a copper deficiency. This mimicked a starvation state, causing people to become docile and sedentary and cluster together, as starving people do. I tried to find copper supplements, but of course I couldn’t, and then I forgot the whole thing. I’ll see if I can get some supplements now.
Wow...Your conclusion is VERY TRUE...Its due to copper deficiency, our society has become like this...If we have more copper, we would have different society.

Please read the entire article.

Never take copper supplement because its made from Alkaline base. Never take Vitamin, because its a copper depletator. YOU DON"T NEED VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS.

We need Bio-Available copper.

1. Eat Sesame Seeds, Paste, powder - highest copper.

2. Drink water from Copper Vessel.

In India, our ancients used to drink only from copper vessal and they lived like for ever.

Everyone must drink from Copper Vessel. Drinking from Stainless steel is a poison.

You can also buy Colloidal Copper water in Amazon...its good too
Tahini? I love hummus, it is a staple of my diet
options in the US: maybe have a shot at a angry bluehaired landwhale and then, prison :roll:
options abroad: limitless 8)
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

starchild5 wrote:
December 20th, 2016, 5:42 pm
Iron Poisoning & Copper Deficiency

http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningO ... ciency.htm
http://www.unveilingthem.com/

Viruses need the oxygen iron attracts to survive and replicate, and if no iron/oxidation is present, the vaccine parasites (viruses) die off naturally.
According to more recent sources if you are living with 5G and have low iron or copper you may suffer from a lack of oxygen! A vegetarian diet will lower iron levels.

Found this
Iron is the key nutrient responsible for good oxygen-carrying capacity. However, without adequate copper, iron supplementation alone may not restore ferritin and hemoglobin levels. This is because of ceruloplasmin, a protein that the two minerals seek to bind with. Taking lots of iron while being low in copper can mean continued fatigue, light-headedness and poor stamina for the anemic individual, leaving that person wondering if their iron supplement is any good.

In addition, zinc-induced copper deficiency can lead to neutropenia---a condition of having a low white blood cell count, specifically of neutrophils. The complication of this scenario includes decreased resistance to bacterial infections---and reduces the ability to fight them off once they’ve started.
Some doctors have been treating people with Zinc but it may be a dangerous treatment for Covid.

February 5, 2021
New government report finds "toxic heavy metals" like arsenic and mercury in popular baby foods
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/baby-food- ... ry-report/

January 30, 2019
New report finds heavy metals like arsenic and lead in 45 packaged fruit juices
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/consumer-r ... d-cadmium/
In 2013, the FDA proposed limiting inorganic arsenic in apple juice but no change was ever made. In a response to CBS News, the FDA said they "know there is more work to be done to reduce these elements in our food supply" and that they plan to review Consumer Reports' data.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Apparently @starchild5 was right! Check out these science videos about how COPPER kills the Coronavirus better than any other surface does!

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out these science experiments and demonstrations showing how COPPER kills germs and bacteria fast compared to stainless steel!

Copper is being used in US hospitals now to reduce infections on patients. See why by this microbiologist below.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check out the many amazing benefits of drinking water from COPPER containers! This has been known in India for thousands of years!

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

I remember putting a copper penny in my mouth as a little kid. It tasted nasty. I went to a church that had copper pipes in the water fountain. The water tasted nasty, worse than a penny. We'd have to run the water a while to make it bearable.

I recently read about a low tech water purification method-- a terra cotta pot with copper in it. Water seeps through the terra cotta. I wonder if that would take some of the copper taste out. This would be lower cost, probably, than buying a large copper vessel.

If you do this don't just peel back an electric wire to get wire since they add toxins. Buy pure copper.

We also have oyos around here so I wouldn't have to plug a hole in a terrain cotta pot. I was thinking of purifying water from my rain barrels with a water bottled turned down into an oyo that had copper and activated charcoal in it. But I would have to make something to make it stay up. Maybe a pot with a hole in the lid could actually work if power and water shut down.

Maybe I will just buy a proper countertop filter. I probably have 200 gallons of rain water. I have some condensed A/C water from last summer mixed into one rain barrel.

If two cups of copper laden water are good for you, can more hurt you?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow check this out. Apparently there are health benefits to wearing copper jewelry too. See below.

https://in.hellomagazine.com/lifestyle/ ... of-copper/

https://www.copper-living.co.uk/pages/s ... -of-copper

You can get nice copper pendants on Ebay for 20 bucks. For example:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/132798844458

willymonfrete
Junior Poster

Post by willymonfrete »

Does copper heal anxiety and other brain disorders?will I feel euphoric?