The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Re: The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing Article ...MUST READ

Post by OutWest »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
I'm on Amazon now and trying to order one of the copper vessels for drinking. Unfortunately, I noticed that all the sellers won't ship to Asia, only to America. At the checkout page, it says the seller cannot ship to the address specified. Do you know any copper sellers that will ship to Asia? The ones you listed from Amazon don't seem to be able to ship outside America.
If you are living in one of many homes in the US, the water supply is all copper plumbing. Some of it must end up in your food.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I'm on Amazon now and trying to order one of the copper vessels for drinking. Unfortunately, I noticed that all the sellers won't ship to Asia, only to America. At the checkout page, it says the seller cannot ship to the address specified. Do you know any copper sellers that will ship to Asia? The ones you listed from Amazon don't seem to be able to ship outside America.
Nevermind I found a solution. There are sellers on Ebay from India that sell copper lota vessels that will ship for FREE anywhere worldwide! Check it out below.

http://www.ebay.ph/sch/i.html?_from=R40 ... a&_sacat=0

Note: Some of them are very small though and only a few inches in height, which is too small to drink from and can only provide a few sips, but the photos are deceptive and look much bigger. So be wary of that. Make sure you only get the lota vessels that say that it can hold at least one liter of water. Expect to spend at least 20 dollars with free shipping. The cheaper ones tend to be very tiny and only a few inches in height.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
What about copper supplements? Are they good for you too? Have you tried them? If so, how many mg do you take per day?

Wow they are pretty cheap.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/copper
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson ... g-300-tabs

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... upplements

This one even has blue liquid that you squeeze drops from into water. lol

Even GNC has it.

http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Copper-2-MG/prod ... d=16513306

http://www.sacredsupplements.com/buy_copper.html
Colloidal Copper (CC) is submicroscopic size particles of Copper suspended in distilled water. CC has been used safely and effectively for centuries to help stabilize and balance the flow of blood within the body and increase circulatory functions. CC can be used to cleanse wounds and to fight bacterial infection and for the treatment of arthritis, bursitis, and rheumatism, and to stimulate the metabolic processes. Specific diseases copper is used for include dysentery, dysmenorrhea, epilepsy, liver conditions, nephritis, thyroid disorders, typhoid, ulcers, varicose veins, and constipation. Copper increases self-acceptance, and emotional stability. A person in need of CC may be restless, excitable, apathetic and neurotic.

Colliodal Copper

Metaphysically speaking copper will help to balance all three doshas. Copper is the bestower of wisdom, fortune and the bringer of good luck. Copper is not only an excellent conductor of heat and electricity it has also proven to increase one’s spiritual energy, moving it back and forth between people, auras and the spirit realm by amplifying one’s thoughts and the transmissions of psychic communication.

Common Uses

CC is an essential nutrient used for its antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-carcinogenic properties. CC is a natural remedy for gray hair, sagging breasts, burns, rashes, parasites and viral or bacterial infections. Also effective to treat a wide range of inflammatory disorders, including ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatic fever, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, and Wilson’s disease.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:
Nevermind I found a solution. There are sellers on Ebay from India that sell copper lota vessels that will ship for FREE anywhere worldwide! Check it out below.

http://www.ebay.ph/sch/i.html?_from=R40 ... a&_sacat=0

Note: Some of them are very small though and only a few inches in height, which is too small to drink from and can only provide a few sips, but the photos are deceptive and look much bigger. So be wary of that. Make sure you only get the lota vessels that say that it can hold at least one liter of water. Expect to spend at least 20 dollars with free shipping. The cheaper ones tend to be very tiny and only a few inches in height.

You can buy one of these...

http://www.ebay.ph/itm/Copper-Lota-Vess ... Swie5XTCbV

http://www.ebay.ph/itm/Copper-Lota-Vess ... Swo4pYW6Z3

http://www.ebay.ph/itm/Copper-Pot-Lota- ... xyTkJSTtve

It will hold enough water for a day...moreover..You won't feel the need to drink water every hour once u drink from copper vessel. Also, you won't be thirsty after taking food as your cells will retain water.

You can clean the vessel with either Citric Acid aka or Lemon ...Every two- three weeks as Copper Oxidases and some dark spots appear.

You must boil water in Copper Vessel for Immediate Effect for 10 to 15 minutes and then drink it next day first thing in the morning...AFTER BRUSHING YOUR TEETH and SCRAPING YOUR TONGUE...IMPORTANT...Do not drink before brushing your teeth.

You will feel the elasticity in your body in 4-5 days itself...When you move your cheek, chin left-right as a test...you will feel how smooth and elastic your face has become...

I'm looking forward to your Review...so that once and for all...We can close the debate on it from skeptics...

-------------

Those videos are great but only problem is...They DID NOT COLLAPSE...The entire civilisation moved on...that is why the LACK of human skulls around Egypt Pyramids..

We are on earth to get our Original BLUE BLOOD BACK through Copper....There is no other reason to be on Earth...Its a very dangerous, dark place...Our original home is out there..

I prove this without any doubt...

This is my 3 months of research on Copper and obsession of Ancient Civilisation with it...THEY NEVER COLLAPSED....They left planet Earth

Why Ancient Egyptians were Obsessed with Copper & Turquoise

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s4994SfCMo[/youtube]
Last edited by starchild5 on March 19th, 2017, 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What about copper supplements? Are they good for you too? Have you tried them? If so, how many mg do you take per day?

Wow they are pretty cheap.

https://www.swansonvitamins.com/copper
https://www.swansonvitamins.com/swanson ... g-300-tabs

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... upplements

This one even has blue liquid that you squeeze drops from into water. lol

Even GNC has it.

http://www.gnc.com/GNC-Copper-2-MG/prod ... d=16513306

http://www.sacredsupplements.com/buy_copper.html
Colloidal Copper (CC) is submicroscopic size particles of Copper suspended in distilled water. CC has been used safely and effectively for centuries to help stabilize and balance the flow of blood within the body and increase circulatory functions. CC can be used to cleanse wounds and to fight bacterial infection and for the treatment of arthritis, bursitis, and rheumatism, and to stimulate the metabolic processes. Specific diseases copper is used for include dysentery, dysmenorrhea, epilepsy, liver conditions, nephritis, thyroid disorders, typhoid, ulcers, varicose veins, and constipation. Copper increases self-acceptance, and emotional stability. A person in need of CC may be restless, excitable, apathetic and neurotic.

Colliodal Copper

Metaphysically speaking copper will help to balance all three doshas. Copper is the bestower of wisdom, fortune and the bringer of good luck. Copper is not only an excellent conductor of heat and electricity it has also proven to increase one’s spiritual energy, moving it back and forth between people, auras and the spirit realm by amplifying one’s thoughts and the transmissions of psychic communication.

Common Uses

CC is an essential nutrient used for its antimicrobial, antioxidant, anti-aging and anti-carcinogenic properties. CC is a natural remedy for gray hair, sagging breasts, burns, rashes, parasites and viral or bacterial infections. Also effective to treat a wide range of inflammatory disorders, including ankylosing spondylitis, osteoarthritis, rheumatic fever, rheumatoid arthritis, sciatica, and Wilson’s disease.
DO NOT TAKE CHELATED COPPER...aka Copper Tabs...They are made in Alkaline Solutions and will cause other problems in Liver...They are not Bio-available...aka Cannot be easily digested but they claim its Bio-Available...One might as well then chew on Copper Wire :D

You are making Colloidal Copper When you keep Water in Copper Vessel over night due to Oligodynamic effect..To Increase Colloidal Copper...We need to Boil the water in Copper Vessels for 10 to 15 minutes and then drink next day in the Morning...The Copper count would be 100 PPM ...Which is excellent..

Colloidal Copper is GOOD not Copper Tablets...

BUT...Colloidal Copper is expensive...so we are making it at home itself.

Chelated Copper Tabs are mere Business as is commercial Colloidal Copper ...WE DO NOT NEED TO SPEND 1000s of dollars to cure our health...I do not promote such money making scams.

Everything must be FREE or nearly Free..

Once you buy Copper Vessel for 10 to 20 dollars...You are set for life...You can make Colloidal Copper FOR EVER..and your family can drink from it as well..

If you want to check how much Collaidal Copper you got in your Copper Water...after Boiling..

You can buy one of these TDS meter

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... =TDS+meter

It will tell you the amount of mineral in water but since we are boiling in Copper vessel...The reading essentially shows Colloidal Copper Count.

Since, we are not using Distill Water...which will be expensive...you can just use TDS meter for BEFORE AND AFTER MEASURE...to find out...The mineral count in Copper Water.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
What does chelated mean? And colloidal?

There is distilled drinking water in the Philippines called Absolute. It's green labeled and found everywhere that water is sold. It's cheap too, same price as any other bottled water. You can find distilled in any supermarket right? It's not expensive.

Are you saying that the copper pitchers and bottles won't work at all, or that they are less effective than the lotas? I already bought some of the bottles and pitchers. They claim to be 100 percent pure copper and made in India. They fit the tradition and criteria right? But I agree that the lota looks better and more wholesome and sacred.

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

What does chelated mean? And colloidal?

There is distilled drinking water in the Philippines called Absolute. It's green labeled and found everywhere that water is sold. It's cheap too, same price as any other bottled water. You can find distilled in any supermarket right? It's not expensive.

Are you saying that the copper pitchers and bottles won't work at all, or that they are less effective than the lotas? I already bought some of the bottles and pitchers. They claim to be 100 percent pure copper and made in India. They fit the tradition and criteria right? But I agree that the lota looks better and more wholesome and sacred.
Chelated basically means created in a lab through chemical process usually involving Alkaline solutions...so that the bonds do not break when in digestive tract to cause side effects...aka just jewish scam to make billions. It's also dangerous in removing copper from liver.

Colloidal on the other hand means contribution of Valence Electrons of copper with any solutions through oligodynamic effect. Copper has more free electrons, so it can easily contribute to any chemical reaction, so when it comes in touch with water, it gives some electrons to water making it a copper water...a harmless no side effect water solution.

BUT, this has also become a million dollar industry, you can do this in Copper Lota itself...boil it, keep it overnight and drink it.

-------------------------

To be honest, I kinda do not trust Philippines Industry of any sorts as they are run by businessmen seeking money not the best interest of mankind like anywhere on earth.

You need to buy TDS meter to check if Absolute water really is a Distilled water..It should show a PH value of 7 or near it..WHICH IS EXCELLENT. I mean, If you can drink Distilled water everyday...You are very near to heaven already. :)

If you can get distilled water on the cost of normal mineral water. IT IS THE BEST to make Copper Water or even drinking normally.

We really need to drink Distilled water. Pure 7.0 Ph water...which will in itself cure most problems.

Man, I did not know Philippines has distilled water in super market for cheap...next time, I'm gonna make copper water from that only. It will really clean up the BS from my body eating all greasy bad food in Philippines :)

----------------

bottles and pitchers are great as well. Copper lota is like the Ultimate way to drink water, but the Indian yogis recommend even eating from copper plates, copper spoons...essentially having as much copper as possible because we are really very short of copper in our body, so in any way shape or form you can get copper its great.

The best way to make Copper Water is from Distilled water but we know they come in Plastic bottle aka BPA which is a known copper depleter..so there's that...but still I think it would be amazing compared to reverse osmosis, alkaline, mineral water..which are all NOT GOOD to human health.

This is the absolute drinking water

I was excited about this find :D so was eager to search around. I found another brand in Philippines Wilkins...You can test both for purity. Man, even in freaking India, we do not have distill water, otherwise I would have used those, looks like even Thailand do not have it

Wilkins Distill Water

IMPORTANT:

While taking Copper + distill water..Do not take Vitamins...THEY ARE JEWISH SCAMS. I prove it conclusively in my video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4HvykxKpeY[/youtube]

I think you would feel the effect of Copper water even quicker than me in India since it will be a distill water which would be amazing for Oligodynamic Effect of Copper.

ok...I'm coming to Philippines asap just for the Distilled water alone :mrgreen:

Copper + Distilled Water = HEAVEN
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I looked up chelated, or chelation. The dictionary says it means to remove metals that are poisonous from the body.

I've always wondered if my multivitamins did me any good. Is there any proof that vitamins make a difference? What about liquid vitamins in powder form for drinking?

I also wonder why vitamins make me drowsy and sleepy. Is there a scientific reason for that?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:I looked up chelated, or chelation. The dictionary says it means to remove metals that are poisonous from the body.

I've always wondered if my multivitamins did me any good. Is there any proof that vitamins make a difference? What about liquid vitamins in powder form for drinking?

I also wonder why vitamins make me drowsy and sleepy. Is there a scientific reason for that?
Yeah...It removes Copper Mineral from Liver, even Dictionary confirms the word meaning itself..REMOVAL...

Vitamins are PURE JEWISH SCAMS...Its purpose is really to remove copper from your liver which is the onset for all problems.

There is no mention of vitamins anywhere in ancient civilisations from Red Indians to Indians to Chinese to Japanese...If it was that important...surely, one of our ancestors would have mentioned it..moreover the guy who coined the term Vitamins and found it was a Jew himself..How convenient...

I was shocked that more than 50% of Americans cannot even write a 500 USD check in case of Emergency. Even in third world country like India...I think personally ...My entire town of 1 million can do it...

Richest country on earth...My third world a** :lol:

"The Reality Is, Half Of Americans Can’t Afford To Write A $500 Check"

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-0 ... -500-check

Even lame stream news mentioned it..

Hand-to-mouth USA: HALF of all Americans wouldn't be able to write a $500 check for emergency expenses

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... check.html

Everything for Jews is MADE UP In the AIR BS...America is actually more poor than India Pound For Pound... :D

They only show the worst poor people in India..and then tell Americans to EAT VITAMINS else you end up malnourished like third world Indians... :) but make sure you pay your over priced monthly Insurance cover but we would not tell you that..Most Indians get nearly free Medical treatment in government run hospitals..

Yes. You heard that right folks...They only told you about 2 dollar a day wage but they forgot to mention poor people get free medical in India and they don't have to pay over prized insurance cover.

I see Americans are going to be in a lot of Pain because of TV. They are totally delusional...How come 1.2 billion humans live in India but America with 300 million struggle to make Medicine free ?

Can't write 500 dollar check but I still believe in Vitamins, Moon landing & America being the greatest richest country the world has ever seen :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

starchild5 wrote:I was shocked that more than 50% of Americans cannot even write a 500 USD check in case of Emergency. Even in third world country like India...I think personally ...My entire town of 1 million can do it...

Hand-to-mouth USA: HALF of all Americans wouldn't be able to write a $500 check for emergency expenses

Everything for Jews is MADE UP In the AIR BS...America is actually more poor than India Pound For Pound... :D

They only show the worst poor people in India..and then tell Americans to EAT VITAMINS else you end up malnourished like third world Indians... :) but make sure you pay your over priced monthly Insurance cover but we would not tell you that..Most Indians get nearly free Medical treatment in government run hospitals..

Yes. You heard that right folks...They only told you about 2 dollar a day wage but they forgot to mention poor people get free medical in India and they don't have to pay over prized insurance cover.

I see Americans are going to be in a lot of Pain because of TV. They are totally delusional...How come 1.2 billion humans live in India but America with 300 million struggle to make Medicine free ?

Can't write 500 dollar check but I still believe in Vitamins, Moon landing & America being the greatest richest country the world has ever seen :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
That's harsh but it's a sad reality, nowadays if you're not making $18+ an hour you're just wasting your time / chasing your tail. Except i guess if you fall back to welfare altogether. Meanwhile, billions upon billions get pissed away in foreign countries, to keep people home 'safe' while they fall pray to disease/can't even afford insurance etc.

This is why politicians have to keep doing the ego-stroking with the exceptionalism and all that drivel, to mask the situation/kick the can down the road one more time.

"wages have been predictably slow to recover, with the typical American household still earning 2.4% below what they brought home in 1999, when income peaked. Meanwhile, costs for essentials such as housing and child care have surged faster than the rate of inflation, placing stress on household budgets and making the accumulation of wealth, i.e., savings, impossible."

That really is third worldly

One big factor also is that unfortunately America seems to be ceasing to be a land-owner country and more one of rent-seekers and serfs. You're stuck with rents and interest siphoning you off regardless of whether you do well or not (i.e. your business takes off and your rent goes up etc). I don't agree with all Henry George said but we really have to look at the land question.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/24/busi ... falls.html
http://europe.newsweek.com/affordable-h ... 3350?rm=eu

That data might actually be even further off though, because the term "home ownership" includes unpaid mortgages. I haven't found information on actual ownership yet though but my understanding is that mortgages were less common in the past.

http://www.randomhistory.com/1-50/037mortgage.html
http://www.mortgagecalculator.org/helpf ... istory.php
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

It's all designed to destroy the middle class slowly over time, to turn the citizens back into official serfs. Most of the people fully support their own enslavement, showing how good the indoctrination is. You speak up against it, they will knock you down in defense of the system. Quite interesting when you think of it from a psychological perspective.

Add this to the outsourcing of jobs and the importation of foreigners on H1B visas.

Meanwhile, people will quote from the air without thinking that the USA is the most richest, fabulous country on the earth, and if you complain, they will literally tell you to just leave the country, rather than wanting to discuss the possibility that there is a deficit somewhere in the character of the country. This is how prideful Americans have become because they believe propaganda they've received from birth. Vanity and silliness.

Being an American is a matter of ego for many people. Brainwashed people who therefore can't and won't see flaws that are evident to anyone open to this aspect of truth. The inflated American ego sees it as an attack on the self and murder if you speak up against Americanism. It gives them status and inflates their heart to feel American. I don't understand this, but it exists for many people. It is up there with talking about Jews or feminism.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

starchild5 wrote:
Winston wrote:I looked up chelated, or chelation. The dictionary says it means to remove metals that are poisonous from the body.

Yeah...It removes Copper Mineral from Liver, even Dictionary confirms the word meaning itself..REMOVAL...

Vitamins are PURE JEWISH SCAMS...Its purpose is really to remove copper from your liver which is the onset for all problems.

There is no mention of vitamins anywhere in ancient civilisations from Red Indians to Indians to Chinese to Japanese...If it was that important...surely, one of our ancestors would have mentioned it..moreover the guy who coined the term Vitamins and found it was a Jew himself..How convenient...

I was shocked that more than 50% of Americans cannot even write a 500 USD check in case of Emergency. Even in third world country like India...I think personally ...My entire town of 1 million can do it...

Just repeat the lies often enough, get the cultural and political leaders to repeat those lies and teach it in the media and in schools, and then restrict access to the truth. Then they can get almost everyone to believe any lie. But the price is their souls. Anyone who loves and makes lies, as it says in Revelation, is outside the Kingdom of Heaven.

These are psychopaths who love to tell lies, they love to deceive, and for what? So they can have all the power and destroy, even convincing their victims that their destruction is to their benefit, putting bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter, and evil for good and good for evil.

Many other countries have universal healthcare. I seriously don't see why it is such a hard thing to do here. Can't they just use the other countries as models? I thought we had the best brains in the world here. Another untruth? Where's Einstein when you need one?

Countries in Asia can do this. I thought the USA looked down on these countries, even giving them billions of dollars to be vassals.

Another thing is, when they are waging war, I don't think they have nearly as many problems writing those checks to themselves as they do when it comes to writing checks to preserving life, showing where their hearts truly are. Such a greedy, heartless system.
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Adama wrote:It's all designed to destroy the middle class slowly over time, to turn the citizens back into official serfs. Most of the people fully support their own enslavement, showing how good the indoctrination is. You speak up against it, they will knock you down in defense of the system. Quite interesting when you think of it from a psychological perspective.

Add this to the outsourcing of jobs and the importation of foreigners on H1B visas.

Meanwhile, people will quote from the air without thinking that the USA is the most richest, fabulous country on the earth, and if you complain, they will literally tell you to just leave the country, rather than wanting to discuss the possibility that there is a deficit somewhere in the character of the country. This is how prideful Americans have become because they believe propaganda they've received from birth. Vanity and silliness.

Being an American is a matter of ego for many people. Brainwashed people who therefore can't and won't see flaws that are evident to anyone open to this aspect of truth. The inflated American ego sees it as an attack on the self and murder if you speak up against Americanism. It gives them status and inflates their heart to feel American. I don't understand this, but it exists for many people. It is up there with talking about Jews or feminism.
Very true Adama.
This makes the problems really unsolvable. A truly diabolical scheme.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But Starchild,
If all vitamins did was remove copper from the liver, then wouldn't the manufacturers of vitamins and their employees blow the whistle? Thousands of employees would not keep that a secret. Someone would blow the whistle. I mean, the vitamins must contain some real vitamins, or else those behind their production would notice something right? Or science would have dissected vitamins and figured all this out. A conspiracy can't work if it's too obvious.

Maybe ancient people didn't talk about vitamins because they didn't have the technology to make them yet?

How come vitamins make me sleepy and drowsy though?

If vitamins sell, then obviously people must be receiving some type of benefit from them right? It cannot be all placebo like skeptics say, they cannot placebo to everything they don't agree with that. That's a copout. That's like calling BS to everything you don't wanna deal with or believe in.

Doesn't chelated mean to remove mercury from your body, not copper? You said earlier that it means to bond the vitamins together so they don't break apart during digestion and cause side effects, whatever that means.

Does anyone here take vitamins? If so, what kind? And do you feel that you reap any health benefit from them?

droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Hey Winston I really disagree with starchild on this one. I've been reading on this, thanks to this thread, and found i had some of the symptoms of copper overload, which is actually a Zinc deficiency, which contradictorily manifests as as a copper deficiency too.
I've been taking a zinc supplement for a couple of weeks now and eating more meat and i think it's making a positive difference, i will make a longer post about this later on.
Watch out with the advice here since you are a vegetarian, you have to keep an eye on your Zinc intake and make sure you are getting enough from other sources. Not saying i have a definitive word on this but it's worth looking at it.