The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Post by starchild5 »

In all my 40 years on earth...I never came across information that is so freaking important to humanity than this....Every Man MUST READ THIS... No Excuse....

Iron Poisoning & Copper Deficiency

http://www.unveilingthem.com/PoisoningO ... ciency.htm

Iron is NOT a nutrient, it is a poison. Iron replaces copper in the blood and tissue proteins, accumulating in multiple locations of the body, causing destruction, accelerating aging & death.

All symptoms, disease & conditions are indications of iron poisoning & bio-available copper deficiency in the iron poisoned population. Symptoms, disease and conditions correlate to the locations of greater proportions of iron deposits and the effect on organs: CANCER, DEMENTIA, HEART/CARDIOVASCULAR DISEASE, DIABETES, LUNG DISEASE (C.O.P.D.), GASTRO-INTESTINAL DISEASE, BLOOD DISORDERS, EYE DISEASE; to mention a few of the major problem areas. Bio-available copper must be replenished to mobilize iron out of the body and repair the DNA damage, restoring health and longevity.

Blood Types & Disease, Symptoms, Conditions Indicate Iron Poisoning: Nearly 95% of the population, who have alkaline blood type A and O and the acidic blood type B, have iron poisoning and copper deficiency.

Iron has accumulated due to iron, iron uptake facilitators and copper depleters that have been added to the food and water supply. ( USDA Food Supply Nutrient (1909-2005) Schedules) Blood type distribution correlates to iron poisoning prevalence in a population: types A, B & O over A, B & O plus AB (AB is not poisoned, 7.00 neutral pH.) Iron poisoned blood types are alkaline or acidic; dependent on the proportion and locations of iron deposits and the affects on organs & their functions. The majority of the population are alkaline blood type A & O and correlate to the most prevalent pH of 7.40 (now 7.54 +), acidic blood type B correlates to pH of about 6.8.

In addition to iron are radiation and vaccine poisons. Radiation shakes or vibrates blood proteins, breaking off the loosely bound iron and accelerating iron deposition. Vaccines contain nano-particle size parasites, termed “viruses” that thrive and replicate in the presence of iron deposits, and adjuvant to deplete copper status. Genetically damaged (GMO foods) increase iron availability and decrease copper availability.

These chemical, biological and radiation poisons work together to decrease lifespan and birth rate. The iron poisoned population had a lifespan 45 years less than the healthy segment; that gap has now widened to over 50 years. Current lifespan is estimated at 65-70 years for the iron poisoned, copper depleted population. Many are now dying in their 60s, 50s, 40s (and younger); because the baby boomers were the first to be implanted by parasites via mass vaccination. The population is undergoing the final stage of extermination.

Blood pH, Blood Types & Population Reduction:
Sufficient Copper Intake Maintains Neutral Blood pH of 7.00: Copper is essential in the formation of normal healthy proteins, that is, normal amino acid sequences, as it provides a balanced pH state for the blood and tissues, maintaining the proper concentration of hydrogen for forming the bonds in normal protein synthesis. A balanced pH of 7.00 is present in blood type AB, which is the only normal blood type. The average pH of the alkaline blood types (A/O) was set up to 7.54 in 2005/06 while the pH of the acidic blood type B was set up to about 6.8. Alkaline and acidic blood types are caused by iron, and are dependent on the locations and levels of iron deposits in the body: liver, spleen, brain, glands, bone marrow, kidneys, lungs, colon, heart, etc. As copper depletes, and blood pH deviates further from neutral 7.00 pH level, iron accumulation accelerates and lifespan decreases. According to documentation on metabolic alkalosis, mortality rates have been reported as 45% in patients with an arterial blood pH of 7.55 and 80% when the pH was greater than 7.65. Mortality rates increase in the acidic blood type as well, with significant increases as the pH approaches 6.8. The desired population reduction rate was set up by increasing the pH level of the alkaline blood types to 7.54, while decreasing the pH of the acidic blood type. As of October 2015, the average alkaline blood pH is estimated to have reached 7.60+.

The Rhesus Factor (D-protein) is a probable malformed or variant protein, resulting from insufficient copper levels. Moreover, we were not created with blood incompatibilities that would harm us and our unborn children, as known to occur with an rH negative mother and rH positive fetus, and with blood transfusions. The blood type AB is balanced and therefore does not carry the malformed Rhesus Factor protein as found in the other blood types, thus, only AB negative blood is possible.

Current Blood Type/Group Distribution in the U.S.: The previous blood type distribution, disclosed in about 1960 was AB 4%, B 10%, A/O 86%. Now with the copper depletion rate accelerating, the blood type distribution may approximate as follows: *AB 6.66%, B: >20%, A/O: <75%. Blood type B prevalence has increased significantly from 1960 until now, and can be observed in diabetes prevalence, which has a high correlation with type B blood. Type AB is the healthy unpoisoned blood type and their numbers can be calculated as follows: * When the poisoned blood types reach 200,000,000 blood type AB will be 6.66 % of the population – 14.27 million. Currently, close to 200 million of the 214 million in the population have iron poisoned blood types of A/B/O. This is written to explain what is spoken through His servant John, "The number of the mounted troops was 200 million, I heard their number." “Calculate their number, for it is 6-6-6”, that is 6.66 % of the real population numbers of the U.S.

Blood Type B Prevalence Indicates World Population Closer to 4 Billion: Researching the world blood types distribution, it is apparent from the high prevalence of type B blood (from 1959), that most of the rest of the world, excluding the western nations, has been in the final extermination phase for decades now, and thus, their numbers have been negative population growth. (Prevalence of type B blood increases as the population decreases due to extermination.)

--------------------

Read the entire article in the link provided...

Drink water from copper vessals, take sesame seeds...Once you have enough copper in your blood...You will be healthy...Everything is designed to take away copper from your body.....Its mass poisoning of mankind..

One thing that you ever needed in your body is Copper...
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Mind Blowing Article ...MUST READ ***

Post by Cornfed »

A little over a decade ago, I concluded that the process of domestication was brought about using a copper deficiency. This mimicked a starvation state, causing people to become docile and sedentary and cluster together, as starving people do. I tried to find copper supplements, but of course I couldn’t, and then I forgot the whole thing. I’ll see if I can get some supplements now.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

and of course the Illuminati all have copper supplements so you can be sure they are not deficient.

Why the f**k hasn't someone just shot dead some of the Council of 300 members yet? Here's the list of current members:

http://yournewswire.com/illuminati-committee-300/

How pathetic humans are. 7 BILLION humans and not a single one of them has the balls to just shoot dead the Illuminati. Maybe humans ARE a slave race and we deserve our slavery.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Cornfed wrote:A little over a decade ago, I concluded that the process of domestication was brought about using a copper deficiency. This mimicked a starvation state, causing people to become docile and sedentary and cluster together, as starving people do. I tried to find copper supplements, but of course I couldn’t, and then I forgot the whole thing. I’ll see if I can get some supplements now.
Copper suppliments have been available for decades and copper is a common trace mineral in well rounded general suppliments.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_s ... suppliment

The problem is more likely one of aluminum toxisity, due to all the aluminum foil hats.
JohnDoeBigBaller
Freshman Poster

Post by JohnDoeBigBaller »

OutWest wrote:
Cornfed wrote:A little over a decade ago, I concluded that the process of domestication was brought about using a copper deficiency. This mimicked a starvation state, causing people to become docile and sedentary and cluster together, as starving people do. I tried to find copper supplements, but of course I couldn’t, and then I forgot the whole thing. I’ll see if I can get some supplements now.
Copper suppliments have been available for decades and copper is a common trace mineral in well rounded general suppliments.

The problem is more likely one of aluminum toxisity, due to all the aluminum foil hats.
True, I also found copper supplements. But you got to balance that shit with Zinc, otherwise it produces estrogen. I currently take Zinc and B Vitamins and it has definitely increased my testosterone. I'm much hornier now.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Wow...Your conclusion is VERY TRUE...Its due to copper deficiency, our society has become like this...If we have more copper, we would have different society.

Please read the entire article.

Never take copper supplement because its made from Alkaline base. Never take Vitamin, because its a copper depletator. YOU DON"T NEED VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTS.

We need Bio-Available copper.

1. Eat Sesame Seeds, Paste, powder - highest copper.

2. Drink water from Copper Vessel.

In India, our ancients used to drink only from copper vessal and they lived like for ever.

Everyone must drink from Copper Vessel. Drinking from Stainless steel is a poison.

You can also buy Colloidal Copper water in Amazon...its good too
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

OutWest wrote:

The sarcasm :lol: ..Please don't take copper supplement..Its made from Alkaline Base....which makes it a poison...As mentioned in the article. The entire medical industry is a fraud made due to Copper Deficiency in humanity.

Every American must read that article. Everything around us to created to deplete us of Copper.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

@starchild: instead of spamming this forum with a constant barrage of half-truths and utter crap resulting from your lack of understanding of ancient indian wisdom, why don't you do something useful, like go get your blood tested at a laboratory for iron, copper, zinc and other minerals?

Excess iron IS a real problem for some men, hence the recommendation for those men to donate blood regularly. But not all men have this problem. You need to get your ferritin levels checked to know if you have the problem. I did this a few years back and my ferritin levels were normal. I'll be testing again this January. As JDBB suggests, excess copper is just as bad as excess iron. Ditto for excess selenium, etc. To speak nothing of excess arsenic and mercury.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

JohnDoeBigBaller wrote:and of course the Illuminati all have copper supplements so you can be sure they are not deficient.

Why the f**k hasn't someone just shot dead some of the Council of 300 members yet? Here's the list of current members:

http://yournewswire.com/illuminati-committee-300/

How pathetic humans are. 7 BILLION humans and not a single one of them has the balls to just shoot dead the Illuminati. Maybe humans ARE a slave race and we deserve our slavery.
Yeah. The Illuminati are called Blue Bloods, because they have a Copper Based Blood AB- while slaves aka us are Iron based aka red blood.

The entire game is about Copper and nothing else.

The royals use Copper while we use Iron. Their blood is Greenish.

The elites have the highest copper in their blood and have perfect Ph of 7.0. One doctor who worked with the British royals even commented that Prince William has so much copper in his blood that, he would be technically poisoned.

They cannot be killed by slaves like us, because they are highly intuitive..even before they are attacked, they will know it, that's why its so hard to kill the elites. They have become gods because of their blood.

We can be like them, if we have more copper in our blood.

I took my blood test the other day.

I have 105.4 micro gram/dl Iron :shock: :shock: :shock:

and

87 Micro gram /dl Copper :cry: :cry: :cry:

I need to reverse this.

I need more than 150 copper and less than 20 Iron.

This is NOT A SECRET. This information was to be shared to everyone, but these few tribes from Egypt kept it to themselves and gave us iron poison.

GET MORE COPPER IN YOU. All Issues will go away.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

retiredfrank wrote:@starchild: instead of spamming this forum with a constant barrage of half-truths and utter crap resulting from your lack of understanding of ancient indian wisdom, why don't you do something useful, like go get your blood tested at a laboratory for iron, copper, zinc and other minerals?

Excess iron IS a real problem for some men, hence the recommendation for those men to donate blood regularly. But not all men have this problem. You need to get your ferritin levels checked to know if you have the problem. I did this a few years back and my ferritin levels were normal. I'll be testing again this January. As JDBB suggests, excess copper is just as bad as excess iron. Ditto for excess selenium, etc. To speak nothing of excess arsenic and mercury.
I already did that, as I posted above.

Care to explain...What is ancient Indian Wisdom :D

Every man on earth has Copper Deficiency.

The elites are called BLUE BLOODS FOR A REASON. They are Copper Based while we are been given poison.

The elites have more copper than any of us. THEY ARE NOT STUPID.

You need more copper to balance your PH value..When your body is balanced, all your other minerals will be balanced. Copper takes our poison from the body.

Go here...

http://www.antimicrobialcopper.org/uk/faqs

Copper is more effective than Silver in killing bacteria.

http://blog.eoscu.com/blog/silver-vs-co ... -biocide-1

I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.

Copper is the only thing worth your time. It will cure you of all diseases guaranteed, because we have elites as proof...They do not want us to have more copper in our blood.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

starchild5 wrote:
retiredfrank wrote:@starchild: instead of spamming this forum with a constant barrage of half-truths and utter crap resulting from your lack of understanding of ancient indian wisdom, why don't you do something useful, like go get your blood tested at a laboratory for iron, copper, zinc and other minerals?

Your comment regarding you blood test results came AFTER my comment.
starchild5 wrote:Care to explain...What is ancient Indian Wisdom :D
I don't mind wasting some time, otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum, but a total waste of time is another story. So no, I don't care to explain, at least not too you.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

retiredfrank wrote:
starchild5 wrote:

Your comment regarding you blood test results came AFTER my comment.
starchild5 wrote:Care to explain...What is ancient Indian Wisdom :D
I don't mind wasting some time, otherwise I wouldn't be on this forum, but a total waste of time is another story. So no, I don't care to explain, at least not too you.
That's how retards speak...If you don't wanna complete the whole thing you started with Indian Wisdom and how I'm wrong...don't f**cking start posting in the first place...Its called being a troll....Moron...
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Maybe this is why we see iron pots but no copper/bronze pots? I don't know what temperature copper melts at, but it can't be that low...

I will have to try some supplements. I've found the absolute best way to figure out what works and what doesn't...is simply to try it, you'll never know by reading. What you said sounds plausible, and I'll try it and report back how I feel. If that's how it is it could be awesome...I'm truly tired of their chemical warfare (that is basically what it is...) against the human race.

Ancient Royalty was known for drinking from gold and silver vessels as well. Might they have had some wisdom that we have lost? I always assumed it was just to show off. Theoretically could we use an acidic medium (lemon?), and that to our water and let it sit overnight and let it dissolve some of the copper/silver/gold into the water, then drink it the next morning? Might work, I don't know the effect that acid would have on the bio-availability of the metal.

I've been able to find a 100% copper cup at Amazon.co.uk that will deliver throughout Europe. Costs about 10 GBP. Amazon USA is a lot better, and you could probably find whatever kind of cup you want, gold, silver, copper, plutonium (0_o), but copper will have to do for me for now. If it has a good effect on me, I'll move forward and try silver and gold too.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

gravity25x wrote:Maybe this is why we see iron pots but no copper/bronze pots? I don't know what temperature copper melts at, but it can't be that low...

I will have to try some supplements. I've found the absolute best way to figure out what works and what doesn't...is simply to try it, you'll never know by reading. What you said sounds plausible, and I'll try it and report back how I feel. If that's how it is it could be awesome...I'm truly tired of their chemical warfare (that is basically what it is...) against the human race.

Ancient Royalty was known for drinking from gold and silver vessels as well. Might they have had some wisdom that we have lost? I always assumed it was just to show off. Theoretically could we use an acidic medium (lemon?), and that to our water and let it sit overnight and let it dissolve some of the copper/silver/gold into the water, then drink it the next morning? Might work, I don't know the effect that acid would have on the bio-availability of the metal.

I've been able to find a 100% copper cup at Amazon.co.uk that will deliver throughout Europe. Costs about 10 GBP. Amazon USA is a lot better, and you could probably find whatever kind of cup you want, gold, silver, copper, plutonium (0_o), but copper will have to do for me for now. If it has a good effect on me, I'll move forward and try silver and gold too.
Iron is the killer, now plastic is far more destructive as its a copper depletator.

Different blood groups came around 500 years ago due to Iron poisoning. There is only one blood AB negative which the elites have and it has a perfect PH of 7 and guess what, they have the highest copper content ...there blood is bluish green and they are called Blue Bloods for a reason.

The Egyptians used Copper Pipes. Indian Yogis started drinking from copper lotas only and they lived like for ever...This information was suppressed, even in India.

Indians are super sick by adopting western life but Indian yogis living in two piece cloth with one food a day live past 120 years because they drink only from Copper Vessals.

--------------------

Drink from copper Vessals. The shape of it is also important as water has memory..

Buy from here if you from west as they have many choices in Amazon..it all comes from India but the price is more or less same

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_c ... MQ3OXQFWH1

The first thing you will notice is...

1. You will start breathing from both Nostrils...

When was the last time..you breathed from both...only when doing exercise right...On day one..You will immediately notice..your both nostrils opening up and you breathing properly...

2. Your body will be very elastic...you will loose all pains in your joints..

3. Your hair will start turning black, blonde from grey..

4. You will not drink immediately after eating ...GUARANTEED...which is considered not good.

Its a conspiracy that..you need to drink lot of water...No, What we need is MORE WATER RETENTION.

I'm now drinking less than a litre everyday, earlier I used to drink 3-4 litres of water everyday...My body is able to RETAIN water..I don't feel thristy...you will know what I mean once you start drinking from copper vessals.

Copper has oligodynamic effect..It reacts with water kept over night and when you drink COPPER WATER...All virus, germs which thrive under Iron DIES OFF...

This is the BIGGEST SECRET EVER..Once you drink from Copper Vessal..You will never go to Hospital. Guaranteed and live past 120....This information is suppressed by the elites and feeding us BS...

Gold and Silver don't do anything to us...We need Copper...It kills bacteria faster than silver does a 100 times...

Good Luck
gravity25x
Freshman Poster

Post by gravity25x »

Drink from copper Vessals. The shape of it is also important as water has memory..
I've read about this before. Have you ever heard about Dr. Masaru Emoto and his water experiments? Very interesting stuff and scientifically verifiable that this stuff is real. The world is much more interesting than they teach us in school...

I've bought a 100% copper cup from amazon.co.uk. It only cost me 6 pounds. It should be delivered to my house in the beginning of january. I'll report back how I feel.

Do you know any other stuff about indian ayurveda? I don't do the religious stuff, but I know there is a lot of nutritional wisdom in older traditions. (Like in Afghanistan, they boil the feet of animals and drink the water that is left over. And no one in Afghanistan supposedly has arthritis because of this tradition.)

My father is from Ethiopia, whenever he gets sick he drinks a tea with (real) honey and ginger mixed in. I've personally tried it with just honey. It works amazingly. While normally I would be sick for days (and badly), whenever I caught a cold. When I drink this tea when I start feeling that tingle in the back of my throat (I am about to get sick), I feel a little odd for that evening, and then the next morning I am perfectly healthy. It works wonders.