The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: The Copper Conspiracy: Mind Blowing... MUST READ ***

Post by Winston »

droid wrote:Hey Winston I really disagree with starchild on this one. I've been reading on this, thanks to this thread, and found i had some of the symptoms of copper overload, which is actually a Zinc deficiency, which contradictorily manifests as as a copper deficiency too.
I've been taking a zinc supplement for a couple of weeks now and eating more meat and i think it's making a positive difference, i will make a longer post about this later on.
Watch out with the advice here since you are a vegetarian, you have to keep an eye on your Zinc intake and make sure you are getting enough from other sources. Not saying i have a definitive word on this but it's worth looking at it.
But which sources are you reading? Probably not NaturalNews.com right? lol
What do you think about his notion that vitamins are all a scam? I think that's too much of a blanket statement to make.
But I do find it questionable whether vitamins really help that much.
Logic would also say that if vitamins didn't have some benefit, then people wouldn't be buying them.
I don't buy the notion that "everyone must be wrong" if they don't claim something you don't agree with or believe in. Or that "it must be a placebo effect" only if you don't believe it works. That's a copout and an attempt to label and deny something you don't want to accept. It's a way to filter out data or evidence that doesn't fit into your views.
So for example, if many people claim that vitamins or copper or hydrogen peroxide or oxygen therapy helped them, then you cannot dismiss it all as "wrong" or "placebo" or believe that they all MUST be wrong, just because it doesn't fit into your world view. I don't buy that kind of logic. It's a total copout and it's intellectually lazy too. Anyone can dismiss or deny. Doesn't take any smarts to do that.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
If vitamins are a scam, then why do doctors and big pharma claim that they are useless and do not recommend them? They claim you can get all your nutrition from food.

Also, chelated supplements do not claim to remove copper from your liver. Chelated supplements and chelation therapy aren't the same.

http://www.supplementquality.com/z_aske ... lated.html
What does the term "chelated" mean when used to describe a mineral supplement?

Chelated basically means "firmly attached", usually to an amino acid or other organic component so that the two do not disassociate in the digestive system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation
Chelation (pronounced /kiːˈleɪʃən/) is a type of bonding of ions and molecules to metal ions. It involves the formation or presence of two or more separate coordinate bonds between a polydentate (multiple bonded) ligand and a single central atom.[1][2] Usually these ligands are organic compounds, and are called chelants, chelators, chelating agents, or sequestering agents.

Chelation is useful in applications such as providing nutritional supplements, in chelation therapy to remove toxic metals from the body, as contrast agents in MRI scanning, in manufacturing using homogeneous catalysts, and in fertilizers.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:But Starchild,
If all vitamins did was remove copper from the liver, then wouldn't the manufacturers of vitamins and their employees blow the whistle? Thousands of employees would not keep that a secret. Someone would blow the whistle. I mean, the vitamins must contain some real vitamins, or else those behind their production would notice something right? Or science would have dissected vitamins and figured all this out. A conspiracy can't work if it's too obvious.

Maybe ancient people didn't talk about vitamins because they didn't have the technology to make them yet?

How come vitamins make me sleepy and drowsy though?

If vitamins sell, then obviously people must be receiving some type of benefit from them right? It cannot be all placebo like skeptics say, they cannot placebo to everything they don't agree with that. That's a copout. That's like calling BS to everything you don't wanna deal with or believe in.

Doesn't chelated mean to remove mercury from your body, not copper? You said earlier that it means to bond the vitamins together so they don't break apart during digestion and cause side effects, whatever that means.

Does anyone here take vitamins? If so, what kind? And do you feel that you reap any health benefit from them?
It should already be GIANT RED FLAG that Vitamins were Invented by the JEWS and with typical Jewish scam they were magically able to find Synthetic Versions of ALL vitamins to make Billions.

I think just like all Jewish Psy-op..They INSERTED Vitamins in FOOD to Legitimize its validity and then make Synthetic form of it to make billions.

People are really Sheeple...They do what they are told. All lab results are jewish ones. All Pharma is controlled by the Jews.

The people who created Pyramids which even today we cannot replicate it could not find vitamins...then how can we trust the Jews ?

Moreover...The Health Crisis in America shows..Vitamins have failed humanity...Vitamins do absolutely nothing to check your health otherwise..These insurance companies would be bankrupt by now.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Winston wrote:Starchild,
If vitamins are a scam, then why do doctors and big pharma claim that they are useless and do not recommend them? They claim you can get all your nutrition from food.

Also, chelated supplements do not claim to remove copper from your liver. Chelated supplements and chelation therapy aren't the same.

http://www.supplementquality.com/z_aske ... lated.html
What does the term "chelated" mean when used to describe a mineral supplement?

Chelated basically means "firmly attached", usually to an amino acid or other organic component so that the two do not disassociate in the digestive system.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelation
Chelation (pronounced /kiːˈleɪʃən/) is a type of bonding of ions and molecules to metal ions. It involves the formation or presence of two or more separate coordinate bonds between a polydentate (multiple bonded) ligand and a single central atom.[1][2] Usually these ligands are organic compounds, and are called chelants, chelators, chelating agents, or sequestering agents.

Chelation is useful in applications such as providing nutritional supplements, in chelation therapy to remove toxic metals from the body, as contrast agents in MRI scanning, in manufacturing using homogeneous catalysts, and in fertilizers.
They are giving lip service...Everyone who gets admitted to the hospital gets Vitamin supplements..as i mentioned in the video...Vitamin industry is a 270 billion dollar industry :shock: :shock:

Dietary Supplements Market Size Is Projected To Reach $278.02 Billion By 2024, Demand In Food & Beverage Sector : Grand View Research, Inc. :shock: :shock:

https://globenewswire.com/news-release/ ... h-Inc.html

If doctors are not recommending it...then how come vitamin industry continues to grow in billions :shock: :shock:

another Nutrition market scam BS

Chelated is just another Jewish scam...DO NOT TAKE ANYTHING SYNTHETIC..made in a LAB...They are not BIO AVAILABLE...It gives 100 more new diseases...

That is why they are attacking us with GMO Food and killing all natural food supply.

Everything should come from plants and fruits alone NOT JEWISH SCAMS called Vitamins, Minerals and chelated BS...
coppersulfate
Freshman Poster

Post by coppersulfate »

this is dumb
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ebay has copper vessels and lotas too. I ordered this one. It looks holy and sacred. I pretty much had to use Ebay, because the sellers on Amazon wouldn't ship outside the USA.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-L-PURE-COPPER ... 2824962236?

starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

It looks good. With in 4-5 days you will feel the change in your body....remember to boil the distilled water which is cheap in Philippines in the copper lota for 10 to 15 minutes and drink next day in the morning after brushing your teeth.

After few weeks, the copper lota will change color and will become dark due to harmless oxidation to protect copper..hence you can use Citric Acid or lemon to clean the copper lota every few weeks.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
What is a dosha? See below. These articles should explain what such words mean as they use them because the average layman doesnt know them.

http://www.msn.com/en-in/news/other/10- ... ar-AA2brHe
Why is it good for you?

According to Ayurveda water stored in a copper vessel has the ability to balance all the three doshas in your body, (vata, kapha and pitta) and it does so by positively charging the water. The water stored in a copper vessel is known as ‘tamara jal’ and is supposed to be consumed after storing the water in a copper vessel for at least eight hours.

When water is stored in a copper vessel the copper gently leeches into the water and lends it all its positive properties. The best part about this water is that it never becomes stale and can be stored this way for long periods of time."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I bought some chelated copper supplements at healthy options store at the SM mall in the Philippines. They are blue for some reason, so maybe they will turn your blood blue? Lol. I just wanted to try them out. I took them once a day and i do get a positive vibe from it. But that isnt saying much. I trust my intuition and instinct though. Your bodys cells do talk to you if youre willing to listen and stop being so left brained. Lol

Also i just received my copper drinking cylindrical bottle from ebay. I put water in for 8 hours and drank from it. Not bad. Good taste. I felt some energy in the water. I know this is all a bit subjective, however like i said, i trust my instinct and intuition. It has a deeper wisdom than your conscious mind. And your bodys cells will talk to you if you listen to it and stop being a left brained anti-spiritual atheist. Lol

pete98146
Experienced Poster

Post by pete98146 »

Winston wrote:Update:

I bought some chelated copper supplements at healthy options store at the SM mall in the Philippines. They are blue for some reason, so maybe they will turn your blood blue? Lol. I just wanted to try them out. I took them once a day and i do get a positive vibe from it. But that isnt saying much. I trust my intuition and instinct though. Your bodys cells do talk to you if youre willing to listen and stop being so left brained. Lol

Also i just received my copper drinking cylindrical bottle from ebay. I put water in for 8 hours and drank from it. Not bad. Good taste. I felt some energy in the water. I know this is all a bit subjective, however like i said, i trust my instinct and intuition. It has a deeper wisdom than your conscious mind. And your bodys cells will talk to you if you listen to it and stop being a left brained anti-spiritual atheist. Lol
I also purchased a copper water pitcher based upon this article. I've also started taking black seed oil as a tonic. I'm at the three week mark and I've noticed that I have a lot more energy in the morning. I've never been a "morning person" but now I naturally wake up without the alarm clock which is nice. Don't need 2 cups of coffee the get me going. Also my hay fever seems to be held in check.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Great...Just for the record...There is no mention on Chelated in Ayurveda and I do not recommend it as some of my viewers on my youtube videos complained about it as being ineffective and causing liver issues...The problem is..if something goes bad...We should not blame copper water for it .... :) ..which has been tested for over 10,000 years...chelated copper is Jewish, western pharma invention...and its just 200 years old max...
May be it could do well as well..after all its copper...so if you feel amazing...then you can take it..but the moment u feel bad..know that its chelated copper and not copper water....

Dosha means Disease/Sickness

Copper Balances Three types of Sickness in human body recognised by Ayurveda...

Actually, western explanation by real non jewish scientist is much better ...as basically...it removes excess iron from your body

The more copper you have in your body..The more normal your blood flow becomes which is easily able to remove all toxins from your body..The free radicals caused by Iron blood is removed by Copper...

----------------

Forgot to add....After few weeks, the copper vessel color will change and some spots will appear...so use Citric Acid aka Lemon Juice to clean the copper vessel every few weeks .
Last edited by starchild5 on April 14th, 2017, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

pete98146 wrote:

I also purchased a copper water pitcher based upon this article. I've also started taking black seed oil as a tonic. I'm at the three week mark and I've noticed that I have a lot more energy in the morning. I've never been a "morning person" but now I naturally wake up without the alarm clock which is nice. Don't need 2 cups of coffee the get me going. Also my hay fever seems to be held in check.
Yeah..Continue to take Copper water and you will feel amazing everyday...

Try Sesame Oil...The number 1 recommended oil in Ayurveda...do head massage, body massage..use for cooking ...its has highest bio-available copper..you will feel amazing and relief from any body pain...
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Starchild,
Where did you get the idea to boil water in copper? None of the websites about drinking water from copper say to do that. Why dont they? Did you come up with it on your own? Or is it an indian ayruvedic tradition?

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Did the blue pills you took have any other side effects?
droid
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by droid »

Winston, too much of one thing is not good. You're probably already consuming too much copper with your vegetarian diet, from the soy and nuts.
Copper and zinc have a mutual balance in the body, and having too much copper will decrease your zinc level.

From what I've read, I think starchild might be confusing 'bioavailability' of copper in regards to digestive assimilation vs bioavailability within the body?
In unbound form, the copper will be stored and transit around your body, causing damage as a free radical. While at the same time you have a [bioavailable] copper deficiency. I wish I had more time to look this up a bit better and make a longer post.

I've been doing the opposite as you guys, eating more meat and adding 15mg of Zinc every couple of days, and i feel more energetic and can focus better on work. But need more time to tell of course.
1)Too much of one thing defeats the purpose.
2)Everybody is full of it. What's your hypocrisy?